Press F to pay respects

>F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

IF

redpill me on the 9/11 victims bill and why obongo vetoed it

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE FALL FOR YOU KNOW A A A A A A BUNCH OF OF OF OF OF YOU KNOW.............

O K E Y - D O K E
K
E
Y

D
O
K
E

king obongo btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

It allows for the families of the victims to sue Saudi Arabia for supporting the terrorists. Do of course Obama was against it

It says that families of the victims of 9/11 should be able to sue Saudi Arabia.

I think it's pretty retarded, but Americans love suing and 9/11 so there you go.

F..f ....iF iF IFIF IF IF IF IF

IF

why did he veto it?

get fucked commies
better dead than red

Always do the opposite of what Obama says

Get fucked Obama, but this is still a bad thing imo

Normally I'd agree with you, but if the government isn't going to do anything about Saudi Arabia at least the people should be able to do something.

>why did he veto it?

It restricts the President from conducting US foreign policy. Also it is aimless, possibly exposes the US to infinite civil penalties.

Because if passed, it makes the official stance of the US that the Saudis were culpable in 9/11

Has to protect his mudslime buddies.

so is it good or bad that they are overriding it?

Obama has a hard-on for Saudi Arabia for some reason.

The aim is to force our government to admit the Saudis involvement, rather than let King Nigger lie otherwise. The lawsuits themselves are hopeless, but are also not the point

It makes it true, and its about damn time the fucking president recognized it despite having his hands in their pockets.

Bad that it was veto'd, good the veto was overridden

I am still amazed in american retardness.

Bad in general, probably. Good for the families and their lawyers, they get their day in court which everyone should be entitled to.

The question is should sovereign countries have immunity from prosecution?

He's owned by them just like Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, and Mike Pence.

because he's a jew

If there was any justice in this world Saudi Arabia would be destroyed entirely. Much less a soveign state. Not just for 9/11, but for decades of outright funding islamist terrorists.

Just like hillary and obama should hang for the same crimes

Congress... No...

>The aim is to force our government to admit the Saudis involvement

This law will do no such thing. It will place the responsibility for determining civil or criminal responsibility with a court. The US government does not in theory control the courts.

Obama vetoed it because it sets a precedent that citizens from nations we bomb can now sue us. Congress overriding it is just about much emotions and feeling better about it rather then common sense or logic

Its not like families of those killed by drone strikes Obama order will actually sure him. Of course Obama is innocent of acts that would be classified as terrorism outside the united states. Obama was just trying to protect the Bush administration from being sued.

The wording of the law implicitly admits validity of the evidence

Here's a thought

How about we stop fucking bombing countries over economic disputes. Even Iraq was shady, but libya and syria are indefensible.

>bomb innocents in war
>held accountable

LOL WHAT A DUMB IDEA

How about we stop bombing other countries then in which we are not actively in war against?

Oh yeah because they were my decisions to do so. Thanks user I'll make sure I don't do that again. In the meantime here's hundreds of lawsuits that will be our tax burden!

Yeah I get that it sets a precedent, but who will actually enforce it and how?

>The wording of the law

Not relevant at all. The United States government does not decide guilt or innocence, outside of impeachment.

I cannot imagine anything more civilized and white than a nation suing another for a sponsored act of agression.

>White House spokesman Josh Earnest calls Senate override vote on 9/11 families bill "embarrassing."

Obama was never respected by me and never will be. Lying faggot assclown with his false "Change".

The dead cant stand trial. Hard to prove culpable fact that the military were targeting civilians. Crashing a plane with no survivors into a civilian structure for the sole basis of terrorism? LITERALLY HARAM.

You don't want a HAPPENING?

No one cares, crispy bacon.

Good fucking job opening up the US to litigation from every third world shit hole we carpet bomb.

Thanks, retards.

House debate in one hour

this board is a rape free zone

THOSE FUCKING JEWS

WE ALL KNOW SAUDI ARABIA IS WORKING WITH ISRAEL, THE ROYAL SAUDI FAMILY IS JEWISH

FUCK THOSE HOOK NOSED FUCKS

maybe dont carpet bomb random people

Yeah, but who will enforce a courts decision that the feds were in the wrong? They can just say lol fugg you, and no one can do anything about it.

It's too late for that

No, idiot, it doesn't set a precedent.
Even if it did, how are they going to force USA to hand over the money? Lol, like to seem them try.
If anything, it highlights the President's true intentions and interests.
Hint: It isn't the American people.

The point is not to win the lawsuits, but to force our government to admit they are valid

>The dead can't stand trial
Oh yeah good point user so the people who died in 9/11 can't sue either problem solved.

IF

>how are they going to force USA to hand over the money

Seize material, property, money in accounts. It is difficult but it does happen, Argentina had problems with other countries seizing their assets. They could not take the state aircraft to certain places at one point, Cristina de Kirchner had to fly on passenger jets.

F

Kek. Obama will just override the override by executive order.

JUST

>Paying respects to Obama

>seize US Federal assets

Oh lawdy. This is going to cause a lot of happenings.

What is wrong with that?

F

I hope he does. Will show his colors

Now imagine cutting off aid to any country that tries that.

/thread

CUT
MY
LIFE
INTO
PIECES

I'm okay with the US being sued for the wars if it means we get to fuck the 9/11 backers in the ass.

but the american people don't bomb those nations, Obama does

why don't these countries sue Obama?

Breaking news! Obama IS the drone pilot! Not the federally funded US military who is by extension representative of the American people.

What about the argument that it sets the precedent for victims of United States foreign policy to sue the U.S. for their losses?

I
CAN'T
FEEL
THE
WAY
I
DID
BEFORE

More like their hands up his ass like a meat puppet.

When will we repeal the 11th amendment?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE ARE THE USA. GO AHEAD TRY AND SUE US

Dude fuck other countries.

Fuck what they might do.

This is America were talking about.

America makes the rules.

>Elkhart, IN

Has Indiana officially killed the Democrats?

Thanks leaf. I'm just tired of our government making hasty decisions without considering the consequences. And yes I do mean the bombing too, but if we are going to do it, which I have no say in, I rather us do it smart.

I agree 100% and hopefully your policies will change soon but at this point nobody will sue the USA, this isn't an equal playing field and any country will real grievances you could wipe off the map so they won't try shit.

>US funded al queda to fight Russia
>al queda does 9/11
>pass bill that let's 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia for funding 9/11
>undermines Soverign Immunity
>undermines 11th Immunity
>9/11 victims sue US for funding 9/11
Woooooooooow

G

Fuck King Nigger.

Ahh i see idiots as always he vetoed it cause it is a pointless bill that will do nothing but put money if the hands of lawyers. Suing Saudi Arabia is stupid and pointless the victims will never see a dime but will be out a crap ton of money in lawyers fees. Its all about millking the idiots as always and he tried to stop it

It's all disinfo. It's the most surface level explanation for 9/11. "Oh yeah the msm narrative was false. It was the saudis :DDD"

No motherfucker. It was our own government.

>Obama
>tried to help people

user, you and I both know you're shitposting. Just stop.

fuck you nigger cant wait to watch you strung up for drone striking little kids at a wedding

Thank you for pointing out the giant schnoz in the room user. What indigenous ethnicity (including all gentile ethnicities) is not ruled by a big nosed half khazar version of themselves.

It is as plain as the nose on your face. There were 13 kike tribes and all of them were fugly and inbred in different ways. From the dumbo eared prince charles with his buck teeth, to the bugeyed hUngerian Illuminati to the chipmunk cheeked, lionfaced kikes to the boxy man jaw, buttchinned sephardi murrano "triad claw" crypto kikes to the demonfaced moneymen like george soros and sheldon adelson...

These fucking inbred cultists infect almost all surviving human bloodlines now and use the forbidden/shunned pseudo-science of phrenology to guide their decisions and emotional manipulations.

All this symbolic animalism your children are taught in cartoons is instruction for the ethnocratic lessons...covert propaganda for the innocents.

F

King nig gives the orders wiseass

So why didnt the lawsuits against Libya for state-sponsored terrorism start that slippery slope?