#RiggedDebate --- Hillary Clinton caught using hand signals during so-called "debate"!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-poker-pro-agrees-hillary-sending-hand-signals-debate-moderator-holt/

Apparently each time that Hillary Clinton suddenly wanted the floor during the "debate," she used a hand signal to get Holt's attention.

It's not a surprise. It was just a matter of time before evidence emerged of her foul play.

Came across as very humble and down-to Earth. I really felt like she knew and understood my plight, especially when she talked about repairing American industry.
Before the debate I saw her as power hungry and arrogant, but now I realize she's actually just a regular gal trying her best to serve her country. Instead of just pointing fingers and calling names, she demonstrated how deeply she understood the economy and how her extensive executive leadership would bring healing to a divided America. I really feel like she's a likable and conscientious person, especially now after the debate.

CTR

If you like robots, you will feel at home at /r9k/

KYS fucking shill

Are you really that BTFO? I thought most Trump supporters thought he "won" the debate?

The only people who like Hillary are dumb women who wanna be with "HER" and people who think Trump just wants to make a few million dollars in the whitehouse instead of traveling in eastern europe fucking young whores till he dies.

How much do they pay you to post this shit or is it a bot?

SHUT IT DOWN

If you can't refute the truth, maybe you should accept it.

>accept my shit anons eat my fucking feces

ahaha wow life must be pretty trying for you right about now

You're right, just let me smash my cellphone to destroy the evidence of foolishness

Shut the fuck up criminal.

Doesn't matter at this point honestly. To be fair she did something far more cheeky and nobody is talking about this: her referral to her own website whenever a question about some fact rose up. She literally said something like "oh mkay Donald, that is wrong, people can go check that out on hillaryclinton-com and see the truth" and nobody sees the blatant and huge figurative fuck you to everybody. That's like writing something down on a paper during a debate and then showing it to everyone saying "see? on this paper here we see the truth and my enemy is wrong!". You cannot get more in-your-face about being this illusive. And nobody cares.

>It would be squandered too, believe
Trump with the clever comeback on his toes, unlike Hillary with her scripted response. They can't even stump him when it's 2-on-1 plus a loaded crowd.

>she demonstrated how deeply she understood the economy
She said Regan era tax cuts cause the housing bubble and crash in 07-08. Just saying.

Well facts are facts

Talking about the debate, it's amazing that even when everyone and everything was stacked against Trump, he still managed to break even, in terms of who won the debate.

>Well facts are facts
What do you mean by that?

>well "Facts are facts"(TM)

Holy shit I'm trolling. I never expected anyone to ask for an explanation. I'm just a bored soul looking for (you)s.

Wait a minute, I thought you guys said trump won?
Now apparently Clinto cheated and won because of that?

fuck off

yea I thought that was pretty apparent with your first post

Trump having won does not mean that Hillary did not cheat.

It's the Internet friend, and sometimes you can't tell jack from shit.

Wow, I am artillery 4 Hillary now!

Extensive leadership... CTR Nigger she slept while people were dieing.

Thats going to make Military recruitment so hard knowing the president might just leave you to die if its politically expedient.

Do you realize the amount of dubs in this thread is statistically significant to the 1% level?
(26!)/{(26-8)!8!}*(.1^8)*(.9^(26-8))=0.23% liklihood

$0.04 has been deposited in your account.
Thanks for correcting the record!

She was wearing a radio under her dress and an earpiece

clearly won.

Search on YouTube
Hillary got caught wearing radio and earpiece

She cheated and lost.
Thats how shit she was.

SHE WORE A RADIO AND EARPIECE DURING THE DEBATE

i honestly thought it was the drugs. lots of drugs have dry skin and itchiness as side affects. Even that goofy as fuck smile with the wobbling made it apparent she was high as fuck. anyway, it's subtle but i'm not convinced. i think the debate was unfair, but all they have to do is get lester in a room and tell that negro he'll never have his face television again if doesn't throw the debate so he did. this poker signaling stuff is non sense.