Tfw racism and sexism would be destroyed forever if people were forced by law to wear androgynous fursuits all day and...

>tfw racism and sexism would be destroyed forever if people were forced by law to wear androgynous fursuits all day and only communicate with body language and cute animal sounds.

Pretty obvious desu, that's why the elites will never do it. Divide and conquer is the basis of their tyranny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fl9HMSTHeTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck your shit thread OP

Furfags don't belong here, you just fucking embarrass everyone while trying to force your degeneracy on the world.

The fursuits better be identical in every way or you're just going to end up with the same problems all over again.

Also, kill yourself.

that fursuit maker ripped me off

shit tier product

If you wear a fursuit I'll fuck your butt op

imagine bringing a flammenwerfer to a furry convention and sweeping the crowded, and all the anthropomorphic monstrosities running around howling and screaming with the expressionless animal faces

I'm thinking of doing this, obviously not something that would get me caught easy but just to purge a lot of them. Gas or a bomb or something. I have nothing to live for so I might as well.

Not so fast, NSA

Save your retarded costumes for halloween.

I'm not joking

don't do it

for the love of gawd don't forget your gopro lol

You would be a hero.
Just imagine.

This is a good idea.

But how do you stop the canine otherkins from declaring war upon the felines?

Yiff in hell furfag

So you want to force people you statist fuck? I will not comply. I am armed, I am trained, I am a combat veteran, I will encourage and aide others to resist. I am willing to die for my beliefs. Are you?

What if he likes it?

> ready to die to don't wear a fursuit
> not ready to die to stop becoming a minority

>implying it wouldn't be divided between wolf-kin, felines, and reptiles with fantasy creatures being treated as autistic children

you'll find more furries in the US, and you can buy flamethrowers here, so if you can come over for vacation, you could do it

Every kike would wear a rat suit. :^)

Indians need to give us free tepees.
youtu.be/fl9HMSTHeTg

It would be racist to not get a free tepee to Whites.

>based fursuits keeping the normie bigots at bay

Yiff in heaven, furfriend!

Fursuiters are smelly though

How fucking edgy.