worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
soundcloud.com/secondcaptains-it-com
filiwiese.com/
worldwide.vote.ipaddress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just further proves Trump is the right choice for Americans.

The entire world doesn't America to be strong. The entire world wants America to be its bank. The entire world is filled with faggot leftists and future welfare recipients.

Why should we give a shit what the third world thinks about our presidential election. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Sage

what does this have to do with america

That's because the world is 80% wogs

Yes, because the rest of the world likes America, right?

>Past 24 Hours

the world is being manipulated by the media, one of the big reasons to vote for trump is media accountability.

this just proves why trump needs to win

(((The past 24 hours)))

Trump was winning just about 99% of the map handily, then they changed the polls to allow you to vote once daily.

The poll got flooded with Clinton votes, almost immediately after those rules were changed.

Really makes you think...

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

nice try CTR

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day

The whole "1 vote per day" is to allow Clinton bots to vote everyday.

it's been clear for years now that Americans are some of the stupidest, backward, racist people I history

Trump is proof of that

The world is cucked.

Lol they rigged to polls. Clinton in the US got nearly 40k votes over night while trump barely increased at all. This sure is realistic kek.

>Trump supporters have to use scripts to get 2% above clinton
JUST

If Trump does not become president, will the US get a second chance

Clinton is winning in unique votes now too

>Implying that poll is still reflective of reality now that CTR is botting the fuck out of it

Literally last night, trump was something lime 75-25. Shillary script?

>clinton has to use the entire world to get within 2%

Whah the fuck. A couple of days ago the entire world was red. They are once again completely manipulating the shit out of reality, once they realised this rather popular website is displaying the thruth.

no it's 52-48

Bullshit. The map was solid red with Trump leading with enormous margins in almost every country for days, then suddenly in the span of a day (along with a rule change) the entire map shifts blue and 90% of Trump's total support comes from Russia.

It's obvious the fix is in.

Lithuania blue. If this is true kill me now.

was up for 4 days and in one day got as many votes for clinton as for trump ya we know who is using the bots and it's not us

watch the site only now getting media coverage

within 69%*

look at the votes by country

Lets not forget the Bernie Bros during all of this pro-Clinton love fest. Bernie Sanders had enormous support among the demographics Hillary so desperately needs. So even if Clinton wins being a Liberal is going to suck knowing what could have been.

Really makes you think

Good thing none of your votes matter nigel. Now why don't you fuck off back to tea town while you allow london to fall.

Um no....

>Russia 94%
proof that Trump is working for them

My relatives voted for Brexit.

Get fucked, London Mudslime.

question is, do we want to get involved again? what a joke. It was fun for a day or so, but daily voting? what is the point? it was fun back at 15000

Kek shall rise once more

>ecuador goes grey

We get the people to vote for Trump
Clinton has to bot

Why haven't we started DoSing them?

it counts unique votes separately from daily.

>Hillashills have to rig every poll in (of) the world to win
really makes you rin

So let me get this straight a site that we have never heard of got that many votes in 24h? The same 24hs that many other sites got over a 3 million votes on trump alone? Really makes you think.

They don't count countries with under 20 votes any more. Most of which were red, which doesn't fit into (((their))) narrative.

one or two days ago, it said ~48,000 people had voted from the United States, with an 80 something percent lead for Trump. Now, conveniently, there are 115 thousand votes from the USA ( an increase of 70 thousand) and suddenly the proportion switches to 52% favoring Clinton. Note also, that that HUGE Clinton spam is all the past 24 hours. CTR is real, and they are shilling hard

Yeah so stupid because we allow free speech and have the largest economy in the world. How can you be such a self loathing person? Liberals really do hate themselves.

India: Clinton 85%

Not possible. Either this site is sponsored by CTR or hillary's CTR team is great at spoofing IP addresses.

If it was reversed you'd say something like: " see people ? Everyone suddenly got redpilled and realised that trump is king"
"Haahaa shillary got btfo in a few days"
pol's claims are irrelevant because of this behaviour

Fucking hell the rigging is unreal.

fpbp

Well, as a us citizen I certainly give a fuck what anyone else thinks about my country.
Oh, wait. I don't. Quite frankly I prefer to have a president that makes the rest of the world gag and shudder.

>AWS
that's why

They are all going to prison for fraud and conspiracy

No hyperbole, they have ended their own lives by taking that job.

If your employer says you can't disclose what you're doing for the love of God talk to a lawyer. Hundreds of young people now have no future. They will be charged and convicted and Brock will throw them under the bus.

CTR outsources to India.

Odd too that it happened right after Cred Forums made international headlines. Clearly when CTR raided us the other night they saw the map and attacked it.

Yeah, cause the entire world that has 0 american values knows what's best for america.... this is why trump will win.

We'd have to hang all of our politicians and bankers ASAP if that is the case otherwise we will be cucked out of existence.

So, would you move away? If you had to, where would you go

as they will do with the rest of the country's jobs

I don't think Americans understand how much of a joke Trump is around the world. The whole world is laughing at you.

I was listening to a sports podcast earlier and they spent the last 10 minutes ridiculing Trump.

If ya fancy a listen
soundcloud.com/secondcaptains-it-com

Fuck "the entire World". We are electing a President of the United States. If you aren't a US citizen, kindly fuck off.

Oh no! Tanzania is laughing at me! I should immediately change my vote.
Fuck off.

>Americans started anti-establishment movement last year.
>Philippines got based anti-establishment president and brought awesome change.

You Americans better finish the awoovement

>unique votes
come on UK use your brain

Ok
>Why haven't we tried compromising their cloud service?

Given how whites are only 8% of world population (and china usually not participating in western internets) its not surpising.

righteous

Drumpf eternally BTFO

Explain more. I don't know much about your country and it'd be interesting to see what it went like. Was the candidate an outsider like Trump? Are his changes actually good?

Huh.

Yeah the constant Trumptards shilling and skewing the vote with bots and proxies didn't count, but when they toughened the rules up, the few neurons firing in the brains of Trumpshills really began to fire.

Fucking retards.

The rest of the world fails to comprehend how dangerous Clinton is. She triggered the Arab Spring by attacking Libya and running arms to Syria. Her husband sold China the plans to our best nuclear bombs and missiles. Her lesbian lover is a Saudi operative. She has promised war with Iran and Russia.

> b b but Trump said mean things!
> Drown yourself.

>He's dubbed as Trump of the East though with shit tier iq
>Blame China for Global Warming
>Be total shit at debates
>Win by a landslide because message resonated with the people
>Now
>Kill druggies
>3k deaths and 600k surrendered
>The predicted total by the end of his presidency 100k deaths and 3M surrendered
>One crying human rights bullshit is being exposed right now collecting money from drug lords imprisoned.

Cool, when did the rest of the world matter to the average American?

I wasnt aware they could vote in our elections.

And this gives you power over me?

>tfw just cast one more Hillary vote for the UK.

Feels good, lads.

Clinton is not respected either. We're laughing because out of 300 million people these are the two clowns you ended up with. You had other options.

>Kill druggies
>3k deaths and 600k surrendered
>The predicted total by the end of his presidency 100k deaths and 3M surrendered

I'm sorry but how is that good?

where were you since sunday? the first 150,000 votes were us.

>media in most countries is controlled
>other countries say you should like clinton
>they end up liking clinton

WOW REALLY STIMULATES MY PREFRONTAL CORTEX

CONSIDER MY CECORD RORRECTED

Why not?

>AWS
that's why

>Cred Forums votes en-masse every single post debate poll they can find that they wouldnt vote in normally
>I-IT'S NOT RIGGING, W-WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE IN 30 POLLS ON WEBSITES WE NEVER GOD
>poll where everyone is voting
>RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

He's not a haciendero / ruling class like his opponents

He's a popular mayor all talk all action politician in some Muslim and Commie infested war ridden region

Heil Hitler, our Lord confirms!

>worlds against us

and that day the smallest american's "dont give a fuck" grew 10 times!

worldwide.vote is registered to Fili Wiese in Netherlands. His twitter account shows no preference on particular candidate but he seems to be the liberal type considering he's from fucking google Source: filiwiese.com/

In Past 24 hrs, this link was shared by around shared around but it certainly didn't go viral according to google. (No more than 3k times shared on scannable sites like: reddit, Cred Forums, many forums. Unknown shares: facebook, anything that requires login to view)

wtf i hate australia now

he is a violent psychopath

>other countries are brainwashed leftists

Gee who would thunk, there's a reason they're overflowing with rapefugees.

Come back when you understand what the word rigging means there buddy

BECAUSE DRUGS ARE BAD, REAGAN TOLD US SO

F-FREEDOM

They elected aunty entity and loving every second of it

I say DDOS. the reason it is open for daily voting is so the owners can eventually monetize the site. Lets not play their game. Because, even if we vote it way up in red...he wins. The map is pointless now. It represents absolutely nothing anymore. It was good in the beginning for some bants, but unless we can get something good out of it, i say attack...or let it go.

>Implying both sides aren't constantly shilling, using bots, and rigging online polls

Retard alert

>Cred Forums is half a millino people

>Every fucking city is Chicago tier statistic or worse back then
>Now its safe to go out late at night cause fucking officials are doing their work if you're not involved at drugs
>Some daughter of a baron from UK that was exiled and also a crime boss is recently killed

We fucking finally have someone doing their fucking job instead of old politicians collecting drug money and getting our country in a deeper mess.

Lel. Change that "past 24 hours" to "total votes cast". It changed yesterday, after ctr went full retard.

They are lefties. It started in NL and there were only several hundred clinton votes in NL, so shared between them and friends.

>china 95% clinton

hmm really causes the neurons to actuate

Enjoy that guy never leaving power ever

>90% of Swedes want Clinton
Holy fuck

Nothing unites Americans like loathing foreigners.
And the best part is that even you most lefty poofter is the correct insult away from becoming more xenophobic than my great grandpa if it comes from a foreigner.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Lions don't eat sheep you fucking mong

Painful to come to terms with. But we need to own up to this.

they are deleting votes every day belgium had 280 3 days ago, this morning 180 now 106

>Be 71 years old
>never leaving power

He's getting alot of migranes in his age. He'd throw the towel at the end of his term if CIA hasnt killed him yet.

>"Hey there 3rd world. Come on in!"
vs
>"Let's make America great again, fuck every other country"

If you are surprised that the non-Americans voted in favor of Clinton then you're a fucking retard. That doesn't mean she's the best choice for Americans.

did they tamper with it?

I recall the past 2 days trump was 70% plus on this, such liberal dishonesty must not go unpunished.

>picture
God dammit where is Immunity Cat? I don't want Trump to lose!

>RUSSIAN HACKERS

So Brazil went from 85% to trump to 55% for Hillary, i dont think i know one brazilian that knows about this poll. The CTR bot spam is real

the world has been brainwashed to think that Trump is Bush 3.0. And it really isn't that hard to do. People hate America. Everyone in Canada hates American. And they act extremely smuggish too. Americans are soooo stupid, religious, fat, guns, republicans etc.

Good.
You should hate us.
We have hapless, corrupt leadership and still drink your milkshake.
We drink it up.

>last 24 hours
>forgetting they literally deleted votes

No I wouldn't mass red pilling like that is too large of an outlying statistic to make sense as well

There are still other candidates.

Why do people always focus on the two worst possible ones?

LOL where did all of its sudden traffic come from? Yesterday if i recall correctly US had about 20,000 votes 80% for trump

But what is a lepo?

Thats the because the world wants to take what he have and Hillary will give it to them

Nice bots goym

But- but its the right thing to do user.

>>Kill druggies
>I'm sorry but how is that good?

>*checks flag*
hmm...

Trump is Americas last chance

hows Mayor Sadiq Khan going. Looking forward to Sharia law?

KEK
Saudi Arabia (145)
Clinton: 59%

Why do we care most of the World hates America! Why is it surprising they hate us enough to vote for her...

I voted Trump for Russian-US world domination.

Putin and Trump will make entire world great again!

>Drug dealers and druggies being removed from a shithole country that badly needs it
>Bad

>*checks flag*
>A HUE

(((((Entire World)))))

HERE, HERE BROTHER

How does it feel that Labour will be out of power for a generation?

>88

The rest of the world gets very very controlled versions of American media. Right wing American media sources are basically never used in the UK thus it heavily skews the image other countries are given. If our media were to be believe Clinton is a perfect saint who will take America into a new golden age of purity and Trump is going to delcare war on everyone.

Get the fuck out, favela boy.

>TRUMP WILL START WORLD WAR 3
>OUR DEMONIZATION OF RUSSIA WON'T TRUST US
Be gone, shill

They deleted like 1/2 of the votes from yesterday.

Are you really stupid enough to think Gary Johnson is better?

Theyre deleting trump votes

These polls also are rigged, since they keep resetting the votes, nothing to see here.

>tfw we'd have the best fucking cookouts

Retard piece of shit lefty scum suck my dick and choke on it till you die

I haven't seen a single bit of media here that was at LEAST balanced between the two candidates or that wasn't pro Clinton

I have no idea why they do it

How will Drumpfkins ever recover? Your pathetic rigging don't work anymore LMAO

funny how this happened once they changed the rules for one per day vs. one per IP

>worldwide.vote
>worldwide.vote.ipaddress.com/
>Owner is Amazon.com
Hillary will win on this site, it's rigged

IP Address of Worldwide is 52.85.173.210
Hostname: worldwide.vote
IP Address: 52.85.173.210
Host of this IP: server-52-85-173-210.fra6.r.cloudfront.net
Organization: Amazon.com
ISP/Hosting: Amazon Technologies
Updated: 09/24/2016 12:16 PM
City: Seattle
State: Washington
Postal Code: 98109
Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Local Time: 09/28/2016 12:03 PM

>Seattle

Yep, that pretty much explains it

wtf, i hate amazon now

Are you really stupid enough to think Gary Johnson is the only other candidate?

>UK
>Trump 53%

>mfw I might be fighting my rusbros because Obama wants a war.
Just fug my shid up!

Get out of my country, you fucking towelhead.

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

How about you use the dropdown box and see that Trump is actually winning in this poll.

Also before you made the retarded argument that it's only the USA that counts, your thread title shows that, that was not your intention of "point".

Fuckin shills can't even into intelligence

>allowing daily votes
>'toughened the rules up'

hows the council house, chavboy?

Switzerland (79)
Trump: 72%

I have checked every day. Switzerland has never even come close to going clinton. God bless this based country

84% clinton

I hate my country as much as they love being killed by muslims

Switzerland (635)
Trump: 62%

Yeah and the entire NFL except carolina votes Cam Newton retires.

America has many enemies.

>Russian Federation swings it
To be fair, those who voted from there stand a fair chance of getting neetbux for doing so

>Colombia

This is the proudest moment in our history

LOL that was the first thing I did bong and Trump wins in the overall.

They resiting this shit everyday

Germany supports Trump? Are they finally warming up for Long Knives II: The Knifening?

This

Except Trump is still winning total votes, not just today.

>tfw New Zealand always voting Trump no matter what day it is
Stay classy bros

The majority of germans are probably so horrified of being arrested for being right wing they avoid anything political so they have no idea this exists.

Germany is a failed state. Make no mistake mountain brother.

Too bad the entire world doesn't actually get a vote.