Why is Cred Forums upset that Swedes are being outbred by their Muslim superiors?

Why is Cred Forums upset that Swedes are being outbred by their Muslim superiors?

Sweden is and always was the biggest nigger in Europe right after Germany.

Why is Cred Forums having such a hissy fit about it? They're not French, Italians, Russians or Brits. They never did anything. At least Germany had a somewhat funny history showing how pathetic they really are. What's so bad about letting them boring, useless fucks go?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/21/anti-migration-sweden-democrats-once-again-largest-party-in-latest-opinion-poll/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers
theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/27/french-media-to-stop-publishing-photos-and-names-of-terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=La7AWPAm0W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we might be next, froggy friend

I forgot to mentiom that the only reason Brits did everything they did was because they were on their safe space island

can frogs ever make anything useful? look at this thread, its pathetic, I'm bumping because I feel bad for you, but maybe you'r ebetter off surrenering

Because their cuckery is contagious.

>French surrender meme

And what did Sweden ever do other than its constant wars with Russia and Poorland?

France is way more cucked than Sweden, check yourself before criticising others.

They have more scientific achievements on average

>Greece cucked
>Albanians and Bosniaks kebabs even though they're whiter

Never said it wasn't but if we lose France, we lose a large amount of European greatness. If we lose Sweden we only lose some irellevant shithole.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/21/anti-migration-sweden-democrats-once-again-largest-party-in-latest-opinion-poll/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers
And are uncucking themselves, meanwhile the Frenchies will not talk about muslim terror attacks in newspapers.
theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/27/french-media-to-stop-publishing-photos-and-names-of-terrorists

I just showed you how they have more nobel prices on average, the reason they have not been relevant is because of the size of their population.

>Nobel Laureates

Irellevant

How?

>most nobel prizes in the north
>nobel prize is nordic
>coincidence!

>Russians
they are literally niggers

we wuz byzantines and sheeeeit

Switzerland has more lol, stay poor pooland

Swedish Academy rewards Swedes??

They reward whoever deserves it, again Switzerland has more.

>the world didn't exist before the Nobel prize began

Isn't what a nation is currently doing more important than what they did a long time ago? Would you consider a country like Iran important because a few hundred years ago they did well?

You guys have it worse than us?

The only "terror" attack we had by muslims is some idiot with pipebombs that only killed himself.

>Video how peacefull france muslim behave

youtube.com/watch?v=La7AWPAm0W0

I think Swedish Idol has better musicians than all the other Idols.

Lol
Dude if the USA was 5% Muslim oh my, we'd fucking round them up. 18 million Muslims. Just slaughtering them

You are 13% nigger though

I found Jewdo.

>(((Switzerland)))

It's not even Jewish, it has a small amount of Jews

Stupid french nigger should read matthew 7:3