"We came in with the Internet, we came up with the Internet...

"We came in with the Internet, we came up with the Internet, and I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is — it is a huge problem. I have a son. He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it’s hardly doable.

But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them"

I bet not one Trumpfag can explain this incoherent trash or a response. Come on Trumpateers, explain it!

Protip, you can't, he's retarded.

He's like watching a truckload of cocks hit a wall made of jello.

It's just jello and cocks for miles.

he's training his son to be a cyberpolice chief of course

I just heard laughter next door when he said this

like rolling on the floor tier laughter

a train wreck of nonstop laughter

kinda like the laughter an uncut euro dick is seen by a qt american babe

fatal debate breh

>Turkey

wow norm got really fucking fat

i understood him just fine. maybe youre just retarded

We know Trump does this. We don't care. When are you shills going to get this?

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Turkey

It's so obvious hes a hillary plant. Nobody likes Hillary but the jews had her in mind so they get trump to act like a clown.

>I know my candidate is fucking baffoon but I really like this hat because it hides my huge ears

the post

Trumps son confirmed for engaging in cyber warfare.

The next generation of american heros.

I said explain it faggot. Break it down since you're so smart.

>knowingly voting for a retard

Wait, lemme guess, he's playing 4D intergalactic space chess right?

He's not a buffoon, he just doesn't bog himself down in minutia, because he is big picture oriented, and so he fills time by speaking in dizzying circles when he is confronted on minutia. Yes, we see it too. We know the tactic. I don't mind it. It's been working because he does it well.

You have to keep remembering, we view Hillary as pure black evil. Trump is a lovable scamp that cuts corners and winks at us when he does it. Hillary is just a dangerous dark psychopath, so everything he does has to be contrasted with unadulterated concentrated evil.

Give it up. Go back to wherever you came from.

He's trying to tell us his son hacked the DNC.

i dont believe in free lunches. i think you need to work on your reading comprehension before unironically showing everyone how retarded you are while trying to come off as smarter.

>sage

What the fuck is "cyber"? Apparently it's not short for cyber warfare, since he mentions then as two different things.

ya use the wrong proxy there champ?

Trump fags don't have enough braincells to comprehend much. To them this word salad makes perfect sense.

>Our enemies are using the internet effectively
>We are not keeping up with cyber security

Man, that's so incoherent!

cyber space

wanna cyber kid?

he gets results he isn't an orating robot.

people voted trump because he's NOT A POLITICIAN

Obama was Mr. Cool smooth-talker, look where that got us.

She was wired up.

he is going to create an agency for spreading memes and we all are going to get cush jobs.

Then do me a huge favor, vote third party. Your vote is essentially trash anyway.

Monosyllabic vocabulary has been known for ages to be the best to reach voters with. Ben Carson is a brain surgeon and spoke better than any other GOP candidate, and where is he now? Simple language wins votes.

Do you really think a master persuader doesn't know this? Do you really think he can't speak eloquently if he wants to? There are videos of him speaking well if you can be bothered to go find them. But that doesn't win votes or convince people.

He's already defeated 16 professional politicians and is tied with the 17th, does he need to be President for you to realise he's someone who wants to win, not someone who wants to look good?

He's saying we're failing at cyber security and cyber warfare, as well as basically everything else, because our government is a steaming pile of corrupt, incompetent, shit.

Nothing incoherent about it, unless you're blinded by your anti Trump bias/agenda.

Coughing prevention machine?
Jesus.

He was saying that we need to get our shit together in regards to cyber warfare.
Protip: you're retarded.

>vote for a someone with the policies I agree with who is bad at voicing them vs someone who is good at articulating all the wrong policies

Aleppo.

Suck 85 dicks and call me on Nov. 9 when your crying to your mommy that your meme candidate Hillary plant took a dive.

ITT: liberals who endlessly need

>diversity, enrichment, tolerance

and other trite buzzwords to make sense of anything.

You're all dumber than a sack of circumcised clits.

Meanwhile if they put an autismo like you behind a podium, I'm sure you would be the exemplar of eloquence.

I dunno why but there's something I find charming and likeable about the way Trump speaks, even on Twitter. He could be talking absolute nonsense but I'd still listen smiling. Bless him.

Luckily for Trump, that speaking level is the level of the average American voter, so it's actually beneficial for him to speak like this. Americans see intelligence as something to be feared or it simply hurts their brain, so short bursts of incoherent ramblings with someone pretending like they know what they're talking about really speaks to them, it's how many live their lives and go about their jobs.

How is it hard to understand
>We created the Internet
>ISIS is using the Internet more effectively beating us at our own game
>Cyber security is difficult but we have to get tough on it
>We aren't doing the job correctly but that is true for much of government
The only disjointed part was the part about his son, but that sounded like any 70 year old talking about modern computers. Plus it's where memes come from. I think his point there was most likely a ten year old is more competent than the average government employee at computer but he dropped it

>be running against the two most disliked candidates in US history
>still can't win a single state or get into the debates

lolbertarians

You can see him tinkering with it here at a different event.

I agree, I was watching the debates with some people and you could see their eyes kinda glaze over when hillary was speaking. Shes just drones on and on in that annoying voice.

I'm starting to be unsure if this is just pasta or if people like you are actually serious. He obviously means cyber-security when he says "cyber" which was the topic of the discussion. He obviously means to say that younger generations are born in the age of the Internet and that we need to keep up.

I'm serious when I say I thought this was just ironic shitposting but since I've seen so many people in other places using "the cyber" as some sort of argument to bring down Trump, I'm beginning to think you are actually retarded.

he's 70, give him a break on cyber

>cyber

He's saying if you cyber; you should do it SAFELY and do it with your son.

You and your son should cyber together; but do it safe and both pretend to be girls. It's simple.

ISIS just stands for I Son I Syber.

#explained

#cantstumpthetrump

It's body armor. Trump has it on too.

this

Obviously no one who has ever run for president other than Al Gore knows anything about computers. Do you think Hillary knows anything more about cyber security than Trump. Fucking lol neither of them know anything about the subject but that's fine since no one knows everything and I trust trump to learn about the issue and make good decisions based on the advice of the people around him.

t. cyber security student

>Ivy tower elites spend decades carving up the world for profit

>I can't imagine why people don't trust condescending intelligentsia

Armor doesn't just bulge up in the back, in one spot.

And what does his 10 year old son got to do with it? Additionally what does it mean ISIS beats us at our own game when no body controls the transmitting of data across telephone lines aka the internet?

Makes you wonder what they're think, if at all, when Hillary starts bloviating with her monotone, robotic voice.