ABSOLUT HAPPENING

nypost.com/2016/09/28/kerry-threatens-to-cut-off-all-contact-with-russia-over-syria/

Sharters have delivered an ultimatum, demanding us to surrender to moderare terrorist.
If they are sent to hui, you can bet there gonna be clash in Syria.
I hope you are ready to die for Uncle Sam and more refugees in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/usa/kerry-jew.htm
nypost.com/2016/09/28/kerry-threatens-to-cut-off-all-contact-with-russia-over-syria/
mideast.liveuamap.com
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=MnwNECB5PXk
sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/
superstation95.com/index.php/world/2056
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/education-department-swat-team-raids-california-home/2011/06/08/AGUxlKMH_blog.html
google.ca/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-does-the-irs-need-guns-1466117176?client=ms-ms-android-blackberry
russia-insider.com/en/politics/thousand-balls-flame/ri16139
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-28-2016/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=tDFql8eE0TA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Sadiq

Do what needs to be done, brother.
Tell the Arthodox to start a Holy War.

ww3 inc

not again

I thought Kerry was trying to get peace.

literally doesnt mean anything. the nigger will be out in a couple months and president trump will be in

"Let the Chayna invade Syria"

foreign policy 101

This is the Democrats, not the American people. We are watching the Dems, including Hillary, ramp up WW3 rhetoric with Russia. They did all day today during the FBI hearing and Hillary's few public appearances in the last year have had "Russian hackers" be the focal point of her message.

>America is so cucked that they get triggered when Russia bombs sandniggers

Aren't US using same strategies that USSR did? Too bad they don't understand them so when Russia stepped in they flipped.

These shitheads are going to start WW3 over fucking Syria

Trump is literally our only hope

>bomb Assad's troops
>directly help ISIS in the process
>ITS DEM RUSKIES

I guess the backup plan is starting WW3 before Trump is inaugurated.

>war starts
>obongo declares marshall law
>stays president, no elections
like pottery

This.

I know Putin knows this, but how much about US politics does the average Russian know?

Honest question to ruskibros. Personally I know jack all about Russian politics.

Kerry is a reptilian piece of shit.

Seemed pretty obvious after 10th "Assad must go" speech.

>implying that wasnt the primary plan.
Im almost positive there is a first strike nuclear plan in the works.

>America wants to start ww3 over "moderate" islamists

America wants to be a sharia zone

Not happenig the us has not much to offer to russia, nor does russia to the us. It is not going to be a hot war, but the confrontation in syria will intensify.

First good decision of the Americans in a while
Get fucked slavscum.

Go ahead and nuke us please.

If they start a war Hillary will win the election. Maybe thats what they want would explain that random bombing

As much as an average trailer park dweller knows about the difference between Rost Party and PARNASS.
Though I heard that Putin TV made some positive reports about Trump lately.

>Obama breaks the cease-fire, gets mad when Russia goes and bombs his up & coming terrorist regime
Boo hoo?
>like i care if they don't call Russia

>electing a woman to be supreme commander during the times of war
They can't be THIS retarded.

>comply with the ceasefire or else I'm blocking you from facebook. >:(

>>war starts
>>obongo declares marshall law
>>stays president, no elections
>like pottery
its a doggy dog world

>Democrats have done nothing but ruin relations with the other world superpower for the last 8 years
>Killary is going to permanently wall us off from them
>Russia will have no choice but to pair up with china to create a counter-NATO joint military force
Great, you've split the world in two again. We just fucking finished the cold war you dumb pieces of shit, why don't we try being FRIENDS with the big spooky hammer and sickle?

USA please fade into obscurity without lashing out
I know you are jonesing for a war but fuck off
let the rome burn

don't bother listening to Kerry russia, no one's cares what that stupid fake faced faggot thinks

and its actually (((Kohn)))

radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/usa/kerry-jew.htm

but I'm sure everybody already knew this...

Would much rather have something bad happen to Sadiq, Khan then to Sadiq, Syria at the moment.

They dont think it be like it do, but is.

>Removes friend

Its like Kerry really wants to insure ISIS has a place to hide and survive. Really makes you think.

(((peace)))

between a poltician or a businesman who would you elect in time of crisis?

please don't take your wrath out on the ordinary citizens.

>I wonder if this is the stellar diplomacy of Democrats, Shillary referred to during the debate?

Uninvite him to 10th Birthday Party at Chuck e Cheese.

>try to sue saudi arabia
>they pull all their wealth out of USA
>great depression 2.0

>Sharters

fuck off reddit kike

We'll just get our shitty vodka from Poland from now on.

>Trump's going to win
>quick, start a war!

I hope your generals agree with you.

Americans overwhelmingly hate who we have in the executive branch of government and were patiently waiting a Trump presidency.

Ask any American. A large portion would agree with me

why won't Trump attack them on this?

I was waiting for them to call them russophobic warmongers in the debate

disappointed / 10

They are going to retaliate by approving Saudi Arabia and other gulf rebel sponsors in sending MANPADS.

God can't we just both Nuke the fuck out of the middle east both friend and foe and split it up between us. Seriously fuck those mudshits.

Because they need to appeal to "muh feels" for clintion to have a chance.

For fuck's sake I am so sick of this shit.

Hold the line, Russia. Just hold it til elections.

Wait. Elections are WHY the ultimatum is given. They want war no matter what, eh? Sad.

its pretty much going to be this.

I'm not even a fucking Putinboo like half you niggers on here and I still think the US is full of shit on this issue.

>How dare Russia and Syria break the ceasefire, think of the children
>All we did was bomb the Syrian army during the ceasefire, killing 100 soldiers, allowing ISIS to take control of strategic positions
>It was just an oopsie, like the hospital we shelled, or the weddings we have blown up, or the thousands of people killed with American weapons provided to moderate rebels that just somehow happened to end up in ISIS hands
>Russia and Syria never make oopsies, when they kill civilians they're just doing it for fun
>When we slaughter civilians it's an oopsie
>They broke the ceasefire
>We didn't, even though we bombed a sovereign nation's army in their territory during the ceasefire
>the ceasefire that we negotiated

Of course, the US news media doesn't see it this way...
It's just "barrel bombs" and "Syrian army is starving these babies" and "the rebels are nice and totally not ISIS, we swear" and "Those nasty Russians broke the ceasefire DD: !!!"

Unbelievable

Trump is going to win.

That's why Obama is starting the war before January. Notice how the Syria disaster is accelerating at an unprecedented rate, as soon as it started to become very apparent that Trump would likely win.

fuck you nwo mind slave. kys. eternal anglo genocide when

>nypost.com/2016/09/28/kerry-threatens-to-cut-off-all-contact-with-russia-over-syria/

>Kerry’s spokesman, John Kirby, says Kerry expressed grave concern over Russian and Syrian government attacks on hospitals, water supplies and other civilian infrastructure in Aleppo.

>what is arabs stuffing ammo dumps below those places since the Intifada

>He says Kerry told Lavrov the U.S. holds Russia responsible for the use of incendiary and bunker-buster bombs in an urban area.

oh relly???
OH REALLY ?!?!?!?

>inb4
WE WUZ INNOCHANTS
WE DID NU NUFFIN
DAT HITLAH CRACKA DESERVED IT

God dammit this asshole does not speak for us! Why can't Washington get it through their heads that Ivan is not the enemy?

they don't, king nigger shit canned a mess of them because they didn't suck his dick.

we need a hash tag to fight this. one that says ruskies and burgers do get along and we need to fuck isis instead.

#illshitpostwithyou

Notice how it's always lefties pushing for war nowadays.

they want Hillary in office to destroy the world instead. They dont want trump in to recover all the shit they have done

Martial law won't stop an election.

They can try but amazingly it seems this isn't lost on decent size section the public.
Not holding the vote will split this country and it will be bad from their, if you actually think they'll be able convince US soldiers to kill their people in mass willingly, you're wrong

Thats why they'd never be able to take guns
They don't have complete obedience

>between a hysterical, psychotic, ill, corrupt shill of transnational foundations who only does what her master from oversea tell her and a patriotic, charismatic and experienced leader of multibillion corporations that successfully made deal with people all over the world on his own, who would you chose in the time of crisis.
Gee, I don't know

Time to wipe out muricans and their jew handlers.

mrw there will be a second Cold War.

I don't give a flying fuck about the middle east and I think Putin is a cool dude, so please lets not nuke eachother brother from another mother across the world

Yeah like a 12 foot drop with a 6 foot rope

This is hilarious. USA is so fucking desperate. Syria and Russia is about to destroy rebels in Aleppo and with that the civil war is basically over. USA, to prevent this, is whining and moaning to every news outlet that will listen.

How much of a chance is there now for martial law?

this. usa pls die quietly without throwing a world irradiating temper tantrum.

>he says that we are scum while residing in a country which has a fucking mudslime as his capital's pm

>I hope you are ready to die for Uncle Sam and more refugees in Europe

Is that a threat you slave POS.

Burgers will you please fucking nuke russia.

Its about time.

>war starts
>millitarynothere.exe
>police forces are here instead
>attack happens
>police fire rounds and kill people

yeah that might happen, but you gotta think all the scnearios of whats going to happen, the likely thing to happen maybe is we are all distracted by a collapse or warfare happening and a country invades and nukes us including taking land. None of this fema camp shit its to dumb for the kikes unless we get nuked first then they engage it.

Whats really interesting is if you check mideast.liveuamap.com youll see the turkish millitary slowing encroaching on Allepo; what will happen once they reach it?

I know, and they're this fucking scared. Imagine what they know, that has them this scared they'd start the war up so soon.

>2016
>believing americunts

Why can't sharters just let it go?
How valuable is Syria to them?

Thats how we see them but not the avarage joe. In time of crisis people always play safe and will try to keep the status quo.

Are you a croat or a serb.

Because if you are a croat remember who armed you for OP storm.

If you are a serb who likes to lick russian scrotums, you should fuck off to serbland and get on with your national occupation of gobbling russian cock.

It's impossible to predict. Grand Sultan operates on a whole other level

i dont understand whats the big fucking problem, why are they so impacted by trump where we have to destroy everything we have now. How much of a stupid mother fucker do you have to be seriously.

>the first cold war ended.

There's a proper serb who knows how to gobble russian cock properly.

Not really. The Feds are arrogant assholes, DESU. They're just another gang. I try to stay out of their way.

NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM ALL

good luck Russia. Fuck em up

The US's goal isn't peace. It's to remove Assad at all costs. Even if it takes a couple of thousand more dead civilians.

>Saudia Arabia BTFO by oil prices
>Iran and Syria gain authority over the region
>Israel in a dangerous spot
>America loses influence in the region

Yeah, it's important

I'm Russian under a proxy.

But they are responsible for the low oil prices, no?

This fuck Kerry has been an unmitigated disaster from the start! America what are you doing?

bc russia, china iran stand against the nwo. the same nwo that totally controls u.s. policy through intelligence agencies, corporate lobbyists, bankers and elite families aka the deep state.

Ultimately, I am willing to fight and kill Russians, but not for any lofty political ideals. Rather, I understand history to the extent that I understand what is at stake, not for me, but for my children.

I don't want to fight Russia, the very idea is folly and nuclear conflict is guaranteed. I want you to know, OP, that I'll take no pleasure in fighting you. We both know that the game is rigged in favor of a callous elite that openly shows its disdain for the both of us and are forcing us to do this awful thing to one another.

I have a wife and two daughters, I know what happened in Berlin in 1945 and countless other countries since and if I have to choose between the safety and security of you or my family, my family wins every time.

I'll kill you and you will kill me, not because of our beliefs, but because we have people to die for... And, hopefully, when it is all over, those people will be forced to pay for what they have done to us all.

Just nuke my shit up motherland

Hopefully Putin will be nice enough to wait for the election to end before dropping bombs on us. Didn't he already say that if Hillary is elected, it's war?

>Dems draw line in the sand
>they step over it
>Dems don't do anything
>rinse and repeat for 8 years

And why do we think the Obama administration's going to make good on their word this time again?

FIRST for taking back East Germany and giving the rest to Russia!

Peace was never an option for these scum.

>US and allies are literally the new soviet union
>China and Russia are actually the good guys now

This is some bizarro world shit going on

A sacrifice they are all too willing to make.

Orthodox*

Daily reminder to seriously fucking watch Threads.
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms

The Dutch are coming Ivan! Be very scared.

To all the Russiabros in this thread.

Just know that we are betting all our money on Trump, and I will be pushing him on my family and everyone I know, so we don't have to go to fucking war with you. We want better relations, we want the cold war to end, and these fuck ups are going to get all of us killed.

I just want to fight ISIS with you guys and work together, if Hillary is elected we are sorry. Just know that, we have nothing against you and we hate Kerry and the Obama administration, we're in this together.

in the us?
virtually none
most Americans would not stand for it

Is that chainmail?

Chances are Trump can inmediately stop the conflict when he wins.

US troops could also rebel against the established order too, or refuse to obey

youtube.com/watch?v=MnwNECB5PXk

Kek, don't you remember the beginning of the Syria war when that faggot shilled so hard for invasion after falseflagging the chemical attacks?

What are your wife and children do in Syria?
Are you a rapefugee?

Because Clinton could use this as evidence that Trump is Kremlin controlled opposition. You'd have to be a low info mentally defective retard to honestly think that but America has millions of those so it might be worth a punt.

time to hang john kerry!

I'll Drink To That.
Cheers!

Russia will go nuclear soon, everyone evacuate the major cities.

Too bad Putin cannot refuse money and he went back to sucking roach cock, exactly as US.

Roaches and mudslimes in general got both of you, so both of you can go fuck yourselves, mudslime lovers.

I won't support my country in this.
I'm sorry milbros but I won't be rooting for you.
You're just backing up terrorists now; the same people that have been killing you and your citizens.

Get out now before they send you overseas leaving your families to get fucked.

America is telling them to do it to fuck up Russia.

But user, war is peace.

i think you mean shartia zone

>it's another shart in mart shit stirring episode

seriously what the fuck is your problem america?

Will king nigger literally start a war with Russia to keep Trump out of office?

I'll be on the other side of globalism. You're supporting a side that wants your two daughters to get repeatedly raped by sandniggers.

And I'll be happy to kill you in a war to ensure that your daughters do not get raped.

Certainly not the politician that got us into this situation.

First world war started because of an ultimatum launched to Serbia by Austria
Now it's the american to Russian, only good things can get out of this affair

Is it a coincidence the MH17 report came out today, blaming Russia for shooting down an airliner over ukraine?

dumb fucking russians can't tell propagandist shit rag tabloid from propagandist shitrag establishment press

yep trump wants to recover america, so Hillary fucked up hard only solution for the retards is war.
I dont get it, we need to find out why they want Hillary so fucking badly.

Can't wait to get called back from IRR to go and patch up marines shooting other white people.

ITT: People who only read the headline

There is a HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

>cut off all contact with Russia over Syria
and
>suspend U.S.-Russia bilateral engagement on Syria

I thought Kerry resigned.

YOU FUCKING KEK

bc he might reveal how corrupt and hateful of the ppl the leaders of this country really are. It would effectively kill the nwo.

I wish a nigga would.

t. potato nwo mind slave

YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

THE SAFETY OF YOUR SHITEY FAMILY ISN'T BEING UNDERTAKEN BY RUSSIA, IT'S BEEN THREATENED BY EMBOLDENED FILTHY FUCKING BURGERS

> ANTHRODOX
> an - thro - dox (adj.)
> Adhering to thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors deemed to be most beneficial for the advancement of human civilization

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

Worse. US Special Forces are leaking their outrage at being ordered to train al-Nusra

sofrep.com/63764/us-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

Complete article:

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2056

Except that
>suspend U.S. -Russia bilateral engagement on Syria
means
>go back to going after Assad and helping ISIS like a bunch of morally reprehensible fuckwads that make Putin look like a nice guy.

>Is it a coincidence the MH17 report
No, ww3 is coming if Clinton starts losing.

Anyone want to buy weapons? Don't care which side.

nope
hillary says russia is bad so we cold war again

Couple of years ago Russia pretty much told muricans that an attack againts Damascus is an attack againts Moscow. Muricans are willing to challenge this as their proxy armies are just about to be defeated.

Yea I'd rather not have to get drafted to fight for (((their))) globalist agenda.

Yes, a pure concurrence by chance

it's the first step in a seriously grave direction you retard

shut up fag. You dont even understand that russia is a little threat compared to corrupt rich fucks wanting war.

Why can't we fight alongside Russia to eliminate the thread in the Middle East altogether? Why do we have this dumb ducking feud. I don't want to kill white people.

why not join russia in fighting the nwo?

You are describing the latest 70 years of USA foreign policy, my dude. Starting wars is what kept shekels flowing for ameriburgers and their greatest ally.

Based Russia, shoahing the kikes and their western puppets again.

God's speed slavbros.

Dear Russia,

You fucked with the wrong America. Apologize or be handled like the child you are.

Signed,

True Americans

the american ppl by in large are deeply mentally ill though

Explain like I'm an open minded libtard.

This. Fucking sick of it.

The enemy is ISLAM and this is crystal clear to everyone but our politicians.

This. I though the only reason we were using the mudslimes as pawns was because of the Cold War. Now that the war is over, we really should just team up with Russia, eradicate the place and start anew.

wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

yeah german police needs it because of stabbings.
DEUS VULT

This will be the October surprise..

You are the enemy of the politicians.

Might explain why the (((IRS))) is buying millions of rounds of ammunition and the department of education has armed reaction teams.

Department of Education SWAT team:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/education-department-swat-team-raids-california-home/2011/06/08/AGUxlKMH_blog.html

IRS armed agents:

google.ca/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-does-the-irs-need-guns-1466117176?client=ms-ms-android-blackberry

>Obama administration draws "red line" in Syria

I seem to recall this sort of thing from a while ago.

Look guys. Quit fucking bickering

This is getting fucking real.

We need to red pill a lot of fucking people on the Syria conflict and fast. And for some reason this is a really hard one for people to let go of the bullshit MSM narrative about it on. '

We need the latest, strongest red pills, the kind that will make people trip balls on truth.

Seems to be what they're going for. Fucking retards.

>retarded leaf
There is nothing worth dying for in Syria. I don't give a fuck about about Russia establishing hegemony through Assad. There's only one group of (((people))) threatened by it, and it's not us.

You have her pussy. Craving for the big Anglo cock.

All the chess pieces are in place for war

If globalism fails, a lot of money and power is at stake.

I'm glad I didn't join the army

>police forces are becoming robots and raiding peoples homes

coulda saw that one coming. I guess niggers are a better ally then about almost half of our police force.

kek, Jewtin being an enemy of Islam

I wonder how martial law would work in a place where so many citizens own guns.

I volunteer as test subject. Pill me leaf!

But poking bears is an American pastime.

you live in a fantasy world. merica is done russia-insider.com/en/politics/thousand-balls-flame/ri16139

>letting other nations hold you hostage

Their plan all along was to destroy either intentionally or carelessly, the evidence is there. Liberal Democrats can be blamed for every "politically correct" agenda over the past decade that has drastically changed perceptions of how things are today compared to where they were just 17 years ago. There were no homosexual agendas, transsexual agendas, black live matter movements despite shit like rodney king, 'white guilt', extremist feminism, or general fear or hatred of islamic terror. The democrats have built this whole fantasy illusion up of 'change' since king nigger announced his run for presidency, and change is exactly what we've received on almost all fronts, including the concept of changing from intelligbly informed to blissfully unaware. This is not a universal blanket beating on everyone, but still applies to many and also applies to /most/ of the democrat party.

This is liberal bullshit in general but there is a stronger connection of liberals to democrats than not, and it is the democrat party that competes with the republican party on power to enact laws.

The last 8 years of king nignog and democrats has done more harm to our country and the world through their agendas to push fictions of equality, freedoms from prosecution, freedoms of illegal immigrants, and freedoms of drug users, than Bush's presidency of deploying our military into the middle east. The problems are compounded by the implicit intended infectious nature of these ideas to be accepted and adopted by foreign countries not only through the UN, but through the people who reside abroad who would like to feel more attached, at least in part, to certain american ideals. That is to say ISIS doesn't exist solely because America pulled out; but also because no one else in the UN or NATO decided to stay or double down to make up for America's absence. The middle east didn't become destabalized because we went there under Bush; it became destabalized because we left under Obama.

We are going to be a part of a major chapter in history.. Perhaps, finally, something real to fight for.

Islam is a native religion in Russia like it or not.

Xi Jinping also visited a Hui mosque this summer, yet China has boots on the ground in Syria now.

american proxies are getting btfo. Based assad looks like he is gonna come out on top. america is panicking throwing a tantrum and seeing what sticks.

I don't think you fully appreciate the stakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

(((They))) want war. There is too much information about (((them))). Whenever the truth comes out they purge the information and start over again.

>new york post

The same level as The Sun

it's a geopolitical question, just like afghanistan, libya and iraq were.

I used to feel the same about WW3, but honestly, I don't want to fight Russia anymore. Especially if it's Hillary that Sends me to die.

>Israel's leadership understands well why defeating Assad is now in its interests

HUH WONDER WHY WE CARE SO FUCKING MUCH

Sure you will. Or you'll get conscripted just like everyone else to fight this conflict, just like everyone else.

>Jews manage to enter yet another country
I anyone else even surprised at this point?

>implying our Emperor won't patch things up with his buddy, Tsar Putin, as soon as he ascends the throne.

It's a native religion in areas the Rus conquered. And it is not really native, Islam itself conquered it once. I actually think some of it came with the mongols when one of the Khans converted to Islam out of opportunism. The mongols were pretty pragmatic about that.

everyone looking for a quick assessment of the larger picture of the syrian conflict/ww3 should watch this. really clears things up youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

>yet China has boots on the ground in Syria now
Wot? When did they get there and why?

>Realistic

For the time, I wish somebody would make a modern version of threads or the day after.

Get piece of some Saudi ass, yes.

I don't want my great grandchildren to hang out on Cred Forums in the year 2075 talking about how I helped destroy the last chance for Europe like you guys do about the allies in WWII.

very insightful video

>civilization starts at syria
>civilization ends with syria

wew... really made me think

They've been there all along. First generation of NKVD was 85% Jewish. Beria, Lenin, Trotzky: Jews. Stalin caught many of them in their purges, but they remained important as scientists in the soviet era. And a lot of the (((oligarchs))) after the fall of the Union were Jewish, they are today. Just pro Putin as long as it is necessary.

Yack all you want, faggot. No one cares about the good German. You fight as hard as you can to keep the other side from dumping a nuke on Jericho beach and that's all that can be expected of you.

Because Jews and their stooges run the policy, and they are using us to kill Muslims. They'll kill us, too, when the time comes.

>Kerry told Lavrov the U.S. was preparing to “suspend U.S.-Russia bilateral engagement on Syria,”
Its fucking nothing, since there was zero cooperation to begin with.

>eternal anglo

It would mean the US would totally support war against Assad. At the very least it will turn Syria into a new Vietnam or Afghanistan.

>Kerry

ISIS is NATOs proxy army so any "peace" deal is so they can gain more ground and the Russians know this

they have ''advisors'' there. russia is china's main geopolitical/military ally. When washigton hurts one of you its really both of you. Also china invested heavily in syrian oil wells/infrastructure.

Kerry is a dickless windbag, that will soon be out of work.

Who cares what he says?

I've already served my time in the military, and I'm beyond call back. No dying for uncle Samantha for me.

It just means things will continue how they used to, it also means that if ever the US attacks syrian government forces that russia will probably respond more coldly and see it as a provocation, US will continue with its arming moderate children beheading peaceful muslims while russia bombs them, the US will never stop until assad is gone, right now its a cold war in Syria and every day ww3 is definitely risked if it is a direct axis war confrontation.

The fact that the US sabotaged the peace deal by bombing Syrian forces and then used the media to blame russia on the convoy attack is just further proof that the jewish cause is far greater than the public must know. US officials want a no-fly zone(aka, bomb syrian/russian jets out of the sky) - in order to protect ISIS below, and allow them to regroup and advance, this is the agenda and the US won't stop.

>Obama starts a war with Russia
>Tries to convince the US that Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq are our allies in the fight against Big Bad Russia

This is step 2 in indoctrination.

He is getting a piece. You misunderstood.

So the guy who said we WW3 because of Trump was right?

Im not a slavboo, but anyone, even the newfags on Cred Forums can see how much anti-russia shilling and how many anti-russia / 'russians did it' operations and false flags are here and around the media.

They really pushing this shit hard.

So after he pointed this out im far more sensitive for this kind of play and that means im either biased or dude is fucking right. We WW3 soon.

I'm beyond ready for WW3. Russia, pls shoot down an American plane so we can get this shit started

Kike detected.

>tfw too old to re-enlist for WWIII

Everyone vs Profit
At all cost

Kerry 200% mad.

Last time Obama did this he never enforced it

No, it would mean US withdraws from all the "coordination" centers established there that never worked in first place anyway, since US never held to their part of the deals.

The worst that could happen is "accidental shot downs" of planes, since exchange in flight data discontinues (what wasnt done regularly anyway) - but thats two sided edge.

Because the elite want us to. Because, quite literally, white people are the only ones capable of achieving decisive results.

All that I want, when it really does happen, we act as decisively as possible to end it before it is ruinous... So that we can turn our attention on those that require it.

I think we are at the point where the conditions for large scale mutiny and seditious activity is possible if we were to enter into WW3.

The tough guys claiming they'd kill me on the battlefield are fools. We need to volunteer for our armed forces and take our gay little four of clubs with us... And act decisively to end the conflict.

If you wait for conscription, you won't achieve anything. Get educated. Fake enthusiasm and find yourself positions in the wartime military that will be advantageous.

Maybe read up on the Russian Civil War.

Liberal agendas have been around since the 60s m8, its just that king negroid took them into overdrive. The whole middle east business has also been a long con since the 60s, somehow people still don't realise that the president really doesnt affect that much in the grand scale of things. In the far future if we are still around we will look back to the American empire and wonder how everyone was so blind to the obvious deliberate destruction of everything western pushed by the Jews since the 60s.

Push the goddamn envelope Putin, it's an empty threat, the u.s. military or the portion that matters despises obanga and his mudslime brethren. Most would refuse to participate in any type of action benefiting Isis.

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-28-2016/

IT SURELY IS HAPPENING
IT SURELY IS HAPPENING
IT SURELY IS HAPPENING
IT SURELY IS HAPPENING
IT SURELY IS HAPPENING
IT SURELY IS HAPPENING

BATTLE OF MEGIDO FUCKING WHEN

> Ireland
> shilling for the eternal Anglo
Errytime, ladies and gentlemen.

>trusting muds
come on now

This

The problem is we actually fucked with them here, we bombed the actual fucking Syrian Army killing about 100 soldiers DURING A CEASEFIRE and then just went "oops, my bad!" and expected to get away with it.
This convoy that's all over the news came after that, and all this other shit is being used to bury the fact that we started it.

Because the system is against us. We will need to start from scratch politically if they flip the table like this and we'll have to take our educations and skills into the armed forces early in order to influence the outcome of the war.

We won't just be able to change the system overnight, but there's historical precedent that backs up the idea of mutiny as an engine for change.

Tl;dr: It's a fine idea you have, but we need a tangible power base from which to act, training and organizational skills... And we won't be able to do that quickly enough to completely avoid engagement.

Outrun my bulat

How long until the great leader is prescribed freedom by the Zog machine?

>Start a war with Russia
>Expect Nato to back you up
>Russia turns off the European Gas Supply
>USA all alone getting buttfucked by the Russians and Chinks

RIP

who needs ammo amirite?

>> using your big guns in the first debate

Obviously you dont understand the 4D chess meme

Well shit two threads same image sorry lads

The Aggressor is always loudest before he falls. That's how it's always been throughout history. Who enacts wars? Belligerents that are on their way out of relevancy.

America is a dying empire, there is literally no point in denying this. They will risk WW3 if it means (which it does) the continuity of their world hegemony.

To think Sadiq used to be a Christian Arab name before these cunts stole it.
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>ID
Kek says the US is not dying. Long live the empire!

>I'll play into the hands of the Jewish elite that ultimately wants to genocide my race because the Jews say it's the only way to save muh fambily and muh wife from dem murderous Russkies!

You had better smarten up right fucking now or your little daughters are going to be maggot food for having a father as stupid as you.

Even our own military says further intervention will require war with Russia. We are already there illegally

suckdick kahn

If we go to war with Russia, it's not just going to be Syria. You need to think about the long game here.

If World War 3 breaks out, everything we have accomplished will be wiped out in the wartime hysteria. We aren't going to have a choice. There will be no time to fly off to Russia and join their foreign brigades.

You need to think realistically. The idea of a bunch of like minded individuals such as us joining the military and doing our best to subvert it is just about the only thing we, as normal people, can do.

The oathkeepers already exist. And some of us subscribe to the idea of the path of light.

Your other choices are grabbing your AR and heading down to the local post office to show the ZOG machine what you are all about... But it's not half as effective as destroying their trust in the ability of the armed forces to act effectively.

Unfortunately, we all may be put into positions where we may have to kill other people. Global military conflict is like that.

>ID
well fug m8 :----DD

Patch up sure. I wonder how long or if the democratic propaganda over alleging trump endangering america via russian interests will linger though...

Wait what am i thinking, i'm not a retarded democrat - it wont linger at all cause it's not the 50's, the soviet union isnt expressly training chinese how to defend korea with MiGs, and the SOVIET UNION DOESNT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE WOW I LOVE HOW THE DEMOCRATS ARE CALLING RUSSIA AN "ADVERSARY" THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

Fuck i'm mad. We're going to lose the democrat party altogether for better than worse. Wouldn't be surprised if in 20 years the democrat party is as relevant as the current tea party. i shake my head to be honest family.

also
>wmd

it cites Boston Globe newspaper report.

its legit truth.

I'm a strategist not a pharmacist.

but it goes a little something like this;

Assad is a Baathist. They are basically a group that used to be really strong in the middle east (same group Saddam Hussein belonged to) that believes in creating a secular socialist state. (i.e. Christians, Jews, Muslims all living together happily, good infrastructure, social safety net, yada yada).

Long ago the US ended up climbing into bed with Saudi Arabia. They are a Wahhabist state (death to the fucking infadels throw homosexuals off of buildings sort of people). "coincidentally" the Wahhabists fucking hate the shit out of the Baathists.

Basically the "Arab Springs" were a bunch of bullshit. The protests were primarily perpetrated by the Wahhabists. If you look around you'll find videos of the Iran protests for example where the protesters are holding up signs accusing Ahmadinejad of being a Jew lover. (so progressive right?).

So since the "War on Terror" began, the US has basically been going around systematically ousting political rivals of the Saudis.

Saddam because he's a Baathist.
Muammar Gaddafi parted ways with the Wahhabist cause a long time ago because he was basically a deep red communist revolutionary. He put Marxism ahead of Islam. He rejected making Libya into a Sharia state because he didn't like that Sharia defended private property rights. And you can love or you can hate communism, but Gaddafi was basically singlehandedly using his wealth and influence to hold Northern Africa together. When he was taken out, Libya fell to shit, and the migrant crisis in Europe intensified because suddenly millions of people in North Africa had nothing to hope for at home.

Assad is basically the last pillar of stability in the middle east. Saddam kept the Persian Gulf area relatively stable. Gaddafi kept North Africa relatively stable.

Assad is the pillar of stability in the Mediterranean side of the middle east.

Kerry is mad Russia killed over 30 coalition intelligence officers with a cruise missile shortly after coalition airstrike had killed huge amount of Syrian soldiers.

Nah, it's just talk, talk and talk. Nothing will happen.

what do you think of this? youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

If I were Trump and got in during this sham of a war for the Sunnis I would stop immediately. We just have to hope they can't somehow take out Assad before obama leaves office because then it will be a giant fucking mess (even more so).

We're not an empire, you moron. We don't even collect taxes from the nations we have bases in. We're basically spending billions annually defending them for MUH UN vote.

pls snd hlp

pls no wartimes

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Holy shit. Looks like that kalibr did hit those cia and mossad googles huh?

Keep in mind these reports of SAA and Russia hurting civilians are coming straight from the mouths of Al Qaeda. Just look up white helmets al Qaeda on YouTube.

>that face when you got the moneys to islamize Europe and the USA by selling oil to them

"The capitalists will one day sell us the rope which we shall hang them".
t. Lenin

>I'm not a slave, I get paid min wage and I don't even get whipped

You're an empire in everything but paper

Thanks for the video
>2014
>The video is still relevant to what is constantly happening in THE CURRENT YEAR

Is that a challenge?

Oh wow burgers causing a massive war.

Literally the biggest terroristcountry in the world.

VLADIMIR! I AM ON YOUR SIDE! TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT TO NOT KILL ME WHEN WWIII HAPPENS!!!

They aren't a slave; Eurocucks could kick us out any time with a vote or some shit but they don't because they spend what would have been for national defense on posh social programs and infrastructure since murrica is their military.

This sums up recent Syrian events fairly recently. I have confirmed most of this through my own sources.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc

Destroy the ZOG before it kills us all, burgers.

Be the first mother on the block, to have your son sent home in a box.

could you imagine raising a Russian base or some shit, and finding a 4 of clubs in some guys wallet?

I don't want to kill you guys.

I guess Putin senpai will allow us to build Tacosrael in the leftovers of Canada

Mudslimes aren't that important, you delusional retard. This is sabre rattling.

>US troops could also rebel against the established order too, or refuse to obey

those cowardly brainwashed robots would machine gun their own mothers and daughters if their daddy-figure/sergeant ordered them to.

>they see clinton losing debate by a ton
>start war with russia
>obama stays president and declares martial law

fug

It's something people don't seem to grasp though is that most of the middle east is run under centrally planned economies.

They do business with single-minded efficiency. That's how they are able to just kick oil prices into the shitter at a moments notice because they see us working on heavy oil instead of buying theirs.

I was making an analogy

And what you said just now is an exact characteristic of an empire where you make strategic networks of alliances. You protect them in exchange for their fidelity to your elites and their allegiance

I would bet that 95% of the American people are against any war in syria and againt Russia. Even hawkish Rebublicans are not for it.

Why are my countrymen such cowardly cuckolds?

>PLZ DON'T HURT ME GREAT AND GLORIOUS RUSSIA PLZ I'LL LET PUTIN BEND ME OVER AND FUCK ME

You numales will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

How selfish. They only care about themselves.

>all these Russians in this thread hoping for war

>all these American flags begging slavs for forgiveness

fucking disgusting.

Coldwar 2.0

>You protect them in exchange for their fidelity to your elites and their allegiance

We get no money for it at all. We aren't an empire because they could leave our sphere of influence at any time. We didn't go to war with France or refuse to trade with them when they told us to fuck off. Hell, we don't even have a base in their nation (probably because t hey told us to fuck off then, too). Also, your analogy was shit because it doesn't apply in this situation.

>russians hoping for war

boomer detected

read the thread and look at the flags

The cold war never ended m8.

>I seriously think they are trying to push us into a war with the hammer&sickle guys and that would be bad for everyone except the Warhawk oligarchs

>listening to Reagan at the security council makes me sick

When did American right become a bunch of cucked Hippies?

Alt-right is sucking Putin's cock the same way commies wanked off to USSR for entire Cold War.

Can't help you if you can't even comprehend what I'm saying, bro. It's guys like you that suffer the most.

President Obama Job Approval Monmouth Approve 53, Disapprove 43

i just dont get how the jew elite thinks they are actually going to rule the masses, the children of kalergi, the goys whatever

if europe becomes like brazil there will be no profit but wars after wars since we are different peoples

if europe becomes muslim, muslims hate the jews..they will never work for them, they are well aware of their trickery, more than whites

>wanting to kill white people to protect terrorists

I don't know. Does that sound like something you'd want not to do?

If it goes long enough you stick another # behind it, look at halo 5 or final Fantasy XXXXVIII

Dumb question. Are Syrian crews operating the Pantsir air defenses in Syria?

Go away jew.

WHO WILL WIN

Headline is stupid. Kerry threatened to cut off cooperation in Syria, not all contact with Russia. Certainly not a good sign, but not an actual happening...yet.

>Russians
>White people

Besides, that's exactly what you did in 80s Afthanistan anyway, didn't you?

Didn't have problem with that back then.

The Hour (of Resurrection) will not occur until the Euphrates will recede revealing a mountain of gold. People will fight over it. Out of every hundred, ninety nine will be killed. Each man of them says 'May be I will be the one who survives'.

Why haven't you guys converted to Islam yet?

Obongo issued an ultimatum to uk as well, they told him to fuck right off and he didnt do a thing.

Iran held our sailors hostage and obongo paid a ransom, proving that hes a push over

Russia has never given a single fuck what we say, and obooboo wont do a god damn thing. Even if he does it wont matter, his term is almost up and trump will just repair relations with a quick phonecall.

>I-im still president okie dokie?
>If If if if if you dont stop bombing syrians we'll stop talking to you!
>d-dont mind that we've been bombing them too, we only bomb their government!

Fucking disgusting

A FEW people are jonesing for a war in order to save themselves from the voters.

If the warmongers start something before election day in November over Syria, they may very well lose the Presidency as well as lower offices, Federal and state.

hahaha yeah. cia dindus assblasted

Oh really? youtube.com/watch?v=tDFql8eE0TA

I wasn't alive in the 80s

I want this back.

That's why you need to get yourself behind that machine gun.

honestly ill pbly be showing it in the post ww3 hellscape to show ppl what really happened.

This is the most elegeant solution. But politicians won't even consider it. Their objectives are not our objectives.

I genuinely thought this too up until we bombed that Syrian army base.

Some of our generals want to go to war with Russia over Ukraine. Obama has fired quite a few of them, and they don't like it. It simply isn't clear whose orders the military would follow right now.

>not realizing the bigger picture

always someone from the butthurt belt, always

It wouldn't.

I was born in 1985 and had the terror of unrestrained atomic warfare pounded into my head from a very young age. I was five years old when the Cold War ended and the damage was already done. Maybe that is a psychological answer to your question... But World War 3 will be absolutely devastating for everyone in Western civilization.

Яхтa Aбpaмoвичa, and the jovial liberator faces on the cats get me every time.

Because they're doing the right thing! They're fucking those mudslides up while we're helping said mudslides!

EXACTLY.
EG
ZACT
LY.
HOW DONT PEOPLE SEE THIS?

Oy vey white people! Kill eachothers!!! YESSSS

Pic related

It's Poland though. They hate the Russians even more than us.

ALL KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
(REMOVED by Cred Forums)
(REMOVED by Cred Forums)

Holy fuck god help us

The real goal is to get a compliant leader in Syria who will allow a natural gas pipeline from Qatar through Syria to compete with Russia's gas pipelines to supply Europe.

make a new tread alex

There isn't such a simple dialectic. The US and the Soviet Union did the bidding of Jews by destroying Europe and cementing Jewish rule of Europe during WW2. Both were doing evil then. Then, in the mid-20th century, the US opposed Jewry by fighting the spread of communism in Asia. Note how the Jewish-controlled mass culture responded to this. Now, the US does the bidding of international Jewry internationally while Russia seemingly opposes it.

Thus: the US has been controlled by the Jews and doing their bidding for nearly all of modern history, while Russia was controlled by the Jews and doing their bidding during early modern history but now has become nationalistic and opposes Jewish internationalism.

The reason i cannot rationalize a war between America and Russia is the similarities of our people. The governments might be different but our citizens are very alike. Predominantly white, predominantly christian, predominantly neets who watch animu.

It seems to be democrat propaganda that an actual war could break out between our countries. Russia is basically an uncucked, non-english Canada. It'd be like going to war with canada. Moreover, russia would have to go through canada to get to us, or through japan, or through europe.

It's a retarded plot fueled by the possibility of a decision that would literally never be made, and even the implication of ISIS being an American product to overthrow the ME cause muh saudis n jews still doesn't justify Islam being a garbage religion of which America nor Russia nor China are fond of.

So yes. Whatever the fuck is going on in the middle east right now will be a thing of the past before its a thing of the future, at least not to the effect of a war between any super power nations.

This situation must be pretty bad if Putin actually confronted big group of journalists from all over the world.