Pepe the Frog is now a hate symbol

What went wrong? Are they gonna take away our Pepes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apKJYvXaMMg
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pepe a gud boi, he dindu nuffin

>tfw we glitches the matrix during that Hillary rally when user yelled "PEPE!"

This might have worked before Kek took over. The genie is out of the bottle and there's no turning back. Moloch can get fucked.

They are declaring war on us. We need to unite and destroy them once and for all.

Its a pepecaust! Save the pepes!

You have one week until all of Cred Forums is reclassified as a hate support/meeting spot. The UN has very strict laws against that. When they finally gain control of the internet you'll only begin to realize what stupid games you've been playing. You will be served and you all deserve to pay for the horrible things you've said and created.

You literally just asked if they are going to take away our freedom of speech. The answer is no. The answer to your follow up question is my rifle.

I'm so scared

I'm literally shaking my 400lb body out of fear

When did making mean comments on the Internet under the banner of a melancholy frog become as serious as riding around the South in hoods, murdering niggers or trying to wipe out a race on an industrial scale?

SELL SELL SELL

Hey guys, where is the gofundme whatever to throw a couple bucks to the orig artists legal fund when he sues the ADL and HRC?

Around the same time PC/SJW culture became prevalent. Totally unrelated though.

If I made a state of the art Pepe identification network appliance do you think schools and stuff would buy it? We need to protect our kids

They'll have to pry them out of our cold, tendie greased hands.

Come on mate, look at pic related, its obviously pure evil.

>The UN has very strict laws against that.
Good thing America doesn't give a fuck about the UN then.

T'was a glorious day.

the storm is over, for now

But muh free speech n shiet

>poland
Not surprised

Damn, just looking at that image fills me with the desire to ethnically cleanse my nation.

Who decides that this will be a story?

Pepe is a meme of peace.

Let's exercise the ever-loving FUCK out of that freedom.

They fear Kek

Why don't you fags just force another meme so they start talking bad about something fucking gay... make some nazi my little pony pictures or something

Wow, is this srsly legit?

They can take my guns. They can take my speech. They can take my rights. But if they think they can take my fucking Pepes, they've got another thing coming.

Memes are organic, not forced friend

Deus Kek has begun !
Praise lord kek

They can have my memes when they pry them from my cold 400lb hacker hands.

When we started winning

Take this rare finnish Magnum Pepe Siitoin.

>yfw pepe actually becomes the symbol of the revolution

That user is truly the best of us, praise kek

shh shh i'm gonna hide all my pepes in the attic

just be quiet about it

So is this the equivalent of getting a swastika tattoo
When you go to prison will you be part of the pepepremicists and forced to join there gang to survive in jail?

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE MY PEPES!!!! REEEE
This is about as effected as banning swastikas

So which pepe do you choose for your tattoo?

Who listens to those morons anyway?

Smug on my forehead

Scoring mad pepes in this thread.

It's time to start using ADL logo as a neo nazi symbol

Judges and the police.

#NotAllPepes

*and politicians.

It's a simple game really, associate making mean comments online with actual physical hate crimes, develop the same penalties, seize control of the Internet to make those penalties enforceable.

It was a thread around 4 months ago, a thread blessed with quints, quads, and multiple sets of trips, along with abundant dubs.

The prophecy was outlined.

The chaos God would take from us as he has taken from all who have come before. What will he take?

Cred Forums.

We will lose our precious meeting ground.

The prophecy is unfolding before your very eyes, if only you could see.

BUT I SUPPORT MUH POLCE AND BASED JUDGES THEY WOULDN DO THAT

We must make offensive memes out of every possible "innocent" cartoon character we can manage.

Yellow Minions, Woody from Toy Story, Donald Duck. Eventually even normies will say "Fuck this shit, I don't care how many people are using minions for nigger jokes, I'm still posting whatever pictures and memes I want".

Starts collecting pepes.

Id have pepes face tattoed over mine with a feels good man speech bubble coming out of my mouth. Or pic related as a back piece

Yep.

ShIt. Meant for

I think this may be the beginning of something beautiful, praise kek.

double o pepe is too adaptable for them to capture. He is James Pond.

youtube.com/watch?v=apKJYvXaMMg

this is the same thing as saying t-shirts are racist because racist people wear them.

Thx for the lulz user

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

>"These anti-Semites have no shame," ADL's chief executive Jonathan A Greenblatt said. "They are abusing the image of a cartoon character, one that might at first seem appealing, to harass and spread hatred on social media."

My fucking sides.

pepe is a meme of peace

except calling googles googles. but that's for a good cause

We have been joking for some time about rare pepes, now with the unveiling of the meme magik power i believe pepe will become actually rare in the future. Hide your pepes friends.
Shaliday, praise KEK

Why is anti-semitism at the top?

Be careful bro, you may get thinner.

Has the author of Boys Club ever given his thoughts on all of this?

Is there a video?

Because it's the best.

Trump Wins the election!

>be me in 2017
>glorious leader UN takes control of internet
>All of a sudden I hear banging on the door
>police are raiding my house
>they put me in cuffs and take my computer in
>fast forward a couple days later in court
>"user, we have beyond reasonable doubt that you were a major player in a large pepe distribution ring on the deep web"
>sentenced to 14 years for being a shitlord

This is what it looks like when America is great!

Fuck (((NPR)))

I plan to wear my Pepe pin to the polls on election day. I live in a small town and doubt anyone would notice. I already wear an SS shirt with a single Sig rune and no one even notices lol.

They can take away the from but not the dog. Pepe the dog is the new pepe, get with the times faggot.

That won't happen because Trump Wins!

that made my sides jiggle

This is what it looks like when America is great!

Stop saving pictures for ants faggot!

The Jews must think we're weird.

>Tfw I've been here since Pepe was just a generic reaction image of a cartoon frog saying "Feels good, man"
>Someone made a "Feels bad man" edit that got really fucking popular
>Fast forward and it's now a hate symbol
I never would've expected the fucking Feels good man frog to become a Nazi symbol.

And the ritual is complete!

Isn't this technically hate speech about our religion?

They're spreading lies about Kek (pbuh)

Thanks for grouping them up ;)

They're NOT going to take away your precious fucking Pepes! They just want common sense Pepe reform legislation. No Pepes over 200KB in size. No right wing extremest Pepes. No smug Pepes. No overly comfy Pepes, etc. They're not really asking a lot.

How many people have to get triggered on Twitter before you people realize that Pepes are dangerous?

I was thinking of this. Because white supremacists are stars.

The amphibian defamation league ic citing blood libel and cries to all who would hear this is Anuda Shoah they make lampshades out of our skin & kill us on masturbation machines I saw 1 tadpole so weak walk back to the camps oh the horror

Pepe do you want Trump to win? If so give this dubs.

Just as long as they don't get le cancer man

I guess he's not for Trump.

Pepe, do you care either way? Or is the election not important to you if you don't care give it dubs.

>CRT shills try to use this new development as a means of strengthening their real life authority fallacy, to the internet.
>they dont realize that there are people who dont respect their authority in real life as well and who shit talked on them, shamed them and berated them in real life already.
>they dont realize that this is actually a good gesture for most of us because now we realize that our work, our being has been effective and we as an entity are successful in being enemies to the kikes.

You kikes are not the moral guardians of the whites. You are not our consciousness. We rejected you, and we made our own hierarchies with our own people on top. Who are now hostile to you.

For some reason normies know and use it for quite some time here.

According to the article posted below, Pepe became a hate symbol because he was posted everywhere (Cred Forums, reddit, Twitter) with Hitler mustaches, KKK hats, and what not and spreading anti-Jewish messages. So what happens if we post pictures of Hillary everywhere with the same additions and same messages?

Fools!

My rare's have quintupled in value. I'm making a killing in illegal meme trafficking on the black market.

>tfw meme prohibition will give rise to the frog mafia

hope embed from sendvid works..

>i didnt even notice the frogs in the background of the Grove as i made this vid

let's spam the ADL's twitter with the rarest of pepes in hopes it will stop the madness

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS (kinda) IN AUSTRALIA

I wish we spread it more on normiebook and normietube. Would have been a great indoctrination device. Normies fucking loved Harambe and that shit was nonsensical.

It's always the kikes.

Every single fucking time.

If you see anybody with any tattoos of these hate symbols, you have found a white supremacist

Yeah

Yeah fuck yeah

>That face

[spoiler]Google[/spoiler] "user shout pepe". There are plenty of videos out there.

Somebody shoop Wojak and Pepe and "Memes become demons" on this.

t. faggot who cant shoop

You can't get rid of a meme it has to run it's course.

>Mfw

Since when did the US ever give a shit about the UN? Since when will the US EVER allow the UN to dictate ANYTHING the US does?

Outstanding Sweden

I don't appreciate racism but I like Trump.

>Also known as: Sad Frog