I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
archive.org/stream/racesofeurope031695mbp#page/n529/mode/2up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Biological_Jew.pdf
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/05/maine-sees-somalian-community-starkly-different-than-what-donald-trump-portrayed/qOh4IjKY3VYYcxNG7zkcBM/story.html
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-anchor-babies-arent-american-citizens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a single european nation

GAME OVER, MAN

GAME OVER

at least the goddamn Iraqis stay over in the Detroit area. Don't ever see them except when I go to a football/baseball game

Do you think Canada will have a Mexican immigration problem in 50 years?

>tfw live Fargo ND
>hijabs walking down the sidewalk everywhere you go

I PUT MY PISTOL INTO MY MOOOOUUUUTTTHHH

Jesus christ is it in Swedish blood to crave black dick or some shit this is fucking ridiculous. Their lust for BBC passes down the fucking generations, they're the real enemy because they insist on bringing their pet Somalis with them everywhere they go. They need to be fucking cleansed.

Fellow Fargobro!

Ridiculous ain't it?

le sneaky demographic shifting leftists

SHARTS KEKED BY PACO

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Bhutan

What the fuck?

B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
E
D

W
A
L
L

If it makes you feel better, the leaves blowing into Montana aren't usually liberals, but conservatives jumping ship.

>India
ATLEAST MY AMISH BROTHER'S WILL BE ABLE TO FIND FRESH SHIT TO TOIL WITH.

Read again, Tyrone!
Legal immigrants!

Not gonna lie, Burmese chicks are fun to fuck.

>a focking leaf

I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Extremely. I used to live in GF and i don't remember seeing hardly any Muzzies. Lots of white trash up there but damn, 6th whitest state my ass
>in 2012 minority births outnumbered white births
The death of a great land

Not for long.

hi ahmed

>Somalia
>Iraq
It begins..

ITS YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE
EVERY FUCKING TIME

WHY FUCKING SOMALIANS

>Somalia

Minnesota y tho

Naw i think the chinese beat them to it

It's inevitable at this rate.

We have a points based system. You generally have to be educated, have rare I'm demand skills, or be wealthy and buy your way in.

This generally excludes most Mexicans.

>florida now has more Mexicans than cubans

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What's up with North Dakota?

Lol why aren't Europeans immigrating to the US anymore?

Largest European ancestry is Swedish. That is all.

I propose an alliance

Wow, Minnesota is literally our little sweden

What do you mean? I see atleast two swedish flags on that map

Jesus, how can people look at this and not see an invasion?

At least it's legal :-DD T. Donald :DD

Only retards immigrate into shitholes.
Cannot you see it?
Disgusting

Perfect time for ICE expansion.

TRUMP 2016

>mexicans
>immigrate legally

Oh I am laffin

A lot a cubans are 6 feet deep because of the mexicans
t. lived in FL during the "war"

Aw man, KY's getting poo'd on

Same. Fuck the tiraflechas

>NJ

I would have thought it would be Italy or some Hispanic island nation but Loo's?

Man, at least Mexicans smell better

even if Texas for example was 99.9999999% white and only one Mexican immigrant was there the ey would colour it in with the flag of Mexico you dumb cunt,

>spend thousands fleeing Muslim terrorism and invasion
>arrive in USA, die anyway at hands of police or Muslims
Gee I dunno

more like Bhutango amirite?

Why is ND Bhutan-heaven? How many Bhutanese are there in total even?

Based northeast
>Indians are the wealthiest ethnic group in the US per capita
>Hindus are the wealthiest religious group in the US per capita (yes, richer than Jews)
>48% of Hindus have a post graduate degree, higher than any religion, 12% have only a high school diploma or less, fewer than any other religion
Seriously why the hell are so many of these states taking in worthless scum? Take the best of the best you stupid hicks.

What is it with Americans literally always being unaware of how awful their immigration system is?

> why don't Europeans move to the US

Because you can't just "move to the US". You need a job offer - and the industries that can give you one are very limited - and even when you have experience in a certain field you will be competing with Indians and Chinese.

Yeah, not just one of them though, is there? That's the point.

>what are anchor babies

fuck off spic

I think the ND Wikipedia page has a section on it. Basically mayor of Fargo is a Cuck and welcomes refugees for them programs n sheeit

more like
>primary target of ethnic cleansing post 2016 election, by state

It's almost impossible for a regular middle class Yuropoor to move to the US.
The requirements are ridiculous.

Just end it

>North Korea
>Bhutan
WHAT THE FUCK

>60% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was muslims
>tolerates a black domestic terrorism group

Why is anyone surprised?

Oops, North Dakota*

but i thought it was all about illegal immigration when you all fags had a problem.

why all the hate

Not possible. Believe me I would have done it long ago. Your govt only wants third worlders

Whites aren't allowed to immigrate in since 1965

Only shitskins

why are you ashamed of being mexican OP they love white people and are very cultured and peace loving and nice..... men dont reach mental maturity until 40 years old

A lot of mexicans are in shallow graves along the border

t. man that owns a lot of property on the border

Yup, they're definitely doing it to gain more democrat voters in hardcore GOP states.

I get so fucking triggered by the fact that Americans are so unaware of this tbqh

Gives me ptsd

I used to hate mexicans when I was little I thought they were dirty and smelly and cheap and wierd and theives and cheats but then I realized theyre just trying to get back at white people

holy fuck kill yourself

Fucking kek

Don't ask me. I have lived in ND all my life and I have never met a (Bhutanese?) person even once. Although I have met plenty of Somalians that have leaked over from my home state of Minnesota.

ND is white as fuck though. 10 years ago I maybe saw 1 or 2 black people per year. Now I see Somali shits from MN all the time.

Yup the glorious destiny of Murica is to become Mexico Norte.

Makes me want to move to Russia. They're a shithole too, but at least they're a 2nd world shithole instead of a 3rd world shithole.

Those are citizens tbqh

??

Largest European ancestry in Minnesota is German and second largest is Norwegian. Doesn't explain Maine either so nice try.

>Russia
>not Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia etc.

But why are pacos all over the place then? Is this a conspiracy?

ayyyyyyyyyy

lol im serious

All of them are in Fargo. They're everywhere here. Not so much anywhere else in the state
>so many ND kids here

>Those spics only stay in the southern states, there are even some 80% white towns up here!
can we stop pretending the US doesn't have a serious problem now?

I had no idea Bhutan had so many immigrants in East North

Its ok, not everyone can think.

>Bhutan

Cool flag though

They must be up in ND for oil and fracking dirty work

> be illegal immigrant
> shit out anchor baby
> baby is citizen by birth
> because your child being a citizen you get Legal Permanent immigrant status

It's like poetry, it rhymes..

(However this does not work if you're European - basically all loopholes used by the Mexicans and other Southern Americans are closed for Europeans)

Bhu-fucking-tan

wow this is some major bullshit. There are like at most 2000 ppl living in Bhutan.

Reporting. Originally from whapeton, family all over that fucking state, living NE SD now.

>kids

I am 32 and shitposting from my office as usual

>Fargo

Makes sense. I don't go down there much except for when I go to the cities and I don't generally stop in Fargo.

Bhutan's pretty sick tho

The map does not include all immigrants/all forms of immigration

>michigan
>iraq
holy shit wtf

I liked living in GFK more but my job is in Fargo so I'll be here a while

White Tears: The Thread

or niggers or spics

>Get citizenship
>Americans still hate you
I get it you can't tolerate foreigners, yet you beg "white" Europe for admission.

It brings me little respite that the black problem will stay within the US, even though I live there most of the time.

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

I i thought cuckmany was full of aliens...

Why is white in quotation marks? What's not white about Europeans?

OJOS

While I will admit that we are in a bad position, you can still take pride in the fact that we are not at US Levels yet.

I honk they're mostly concentrated in Dearborn

Americans love Mexicans this isn't news

A Mexi-Can alliance? Sounds like a winner, Chang.

>Has Australia?
Far easier for a European to immigrate to Australia. Can get a two year working holiday visa then your employer can sponsor you for a five-year residency visa, then you can become a citizen.
America grants working holiday visas to the Irish but not the British, don't know about other Europeans.

That somalian flag in maine is bullshit. I have yet to meet a black person in maine

>TFW your one of three states infested with poo in loos

B-but my parents always told me the shit piles in the street were from horseys...

I've been to Europe myself, France, and rhe diversification of races is very wide, to this day I wonder if white people are a minority in France.

>to this day I wonder if white people are a minority in France.

Thanks Pedro, you sure know a lot about my country .. this fucking board

POO
AND
SHART

No, to my knowledge there's not a single European country that's predominantly non-white.

Even in cities like London, white people are still a majority, just not white British.

We've had a hard time because of the EU's free movement of peoples, but it's not quite as bad as America's situation which is basically non-country status.

You're probably a black man trying to trick others into investing in your dirt cookies.

I can see through you, bread man

posse comitatas will be back in vogue

Aren't you like 25% Muslim?
Only have to look at breeding rates between Google and whites and you will see there is only one way for that number to go.

Let's say 40% my dear Australia. There are some autistm on this thread it seems ;_;

No idea but they drive every cab in the city. Lots of them in Ohio too desu

kek, North Mexico best Mexico.

is that a good thing?

i'd be so hype. i love muslim women desu

this

my gf is muslim, looking forward to raising muslims kids in America.

Mein neger.
My point exactly. Love me muslim girls, so fcking pure

wait a minute, that flag...

Somali people arent shits wtf. I love Somalis

It's just that the U.S is slowly losing it's whiteness. Soon it will be 20%...15%...10%....5%....>1%

Yeah think about this sexual culture.

Women who pure like Muslims but culturally encoruaged to fuck like the French.

Basically my dream lmao

We all have our preferences, but If you don't like asian girls you're wrong.

Typical fucking Frog.

Wait but what if they fuck like muslims and are pure like french?

France is the shit dude wtf

Why so many flips in Alaska?

B L A C K E D
R
O
W
N
E
D

What the fuck is with Somalia anyway?
There are over 50 countries on Africa and they appear everywhere
It is not even that populous
Are they behind the Jews?
Are we being rused?

No they're not. They're Mexicans, and to be a citizen of this nation you have to be American.

browning america to make a more advnced, interconnected human race you dumbfuck

jeez......

The next time someone tells me that white are a minority now, I'm going to say let breed out all black people next.

AHAHAHAHA! And the funniest part of this is that Cred Forums strongly believes electing Trump will stop this. If anything it will only delay the inevitable. Show this to him and he would say "They're doing it legally. What's the problem?"

Retard. If you were as unpure as the French, you'd probably be amazing in bed

just maybe not wife material

He's referring to the anchor babies.

minnesota used to be norwegian territory
what happened

And you would POTUS him to do what, expel all the minorities from the US?

You're dumb.

nice satire faggot.

>Know Brit in US
>Skilled laborer/machinist type who makes custom tools for blacksmithing and such
>Permanent resident
>Doesn't have work visa
>Working odd jobs literally is putting him at risk of being deported if he's found out
>Pregnant american wife sole on paper provider

Its immigration Sven
Not ancestry

FUCK THOSE DISGUSTING NAILS

ANY "HUMAN" WITH NAILS LIKE THAT SHOULD DIE

Centuries passed, technology improved, transport improved, the US became a shining country, one desirable to move to not just for Scandinavians but people around the world.

The more diverse Minnesota becomes, the better it becomes. That's the fabric of America.

Literally not satire. I believe that the more we fuck into one vaguely brown race, the better off humanity will be. All the best countries are the most diverse. USA, UK, Canada, France, Australia.

I'm not racist.

I'm sure your nails are much less disgusting.

Somalia is honestly a fucking hellhole. More so than other places in the world. It's the epitome of niggerdom. It scores the lowest on almost all quality of life statistics and the corruption index annually. Sometimes North Korea surpasses it, but others years, not so.

They became the best countries while they were 90%+ white.

Good joke cuckold.

Tfw live in Montana

So do you blame them for wanting to leave?

Somalia and Mogadishu were once global centers of trade, commerce and culture until centuries of colonization FUCKED them. I love Somalis, hope their country improves, and weclome them with open arms to America.

>tfw albertan

Might hike on down to Montana if this whole NDP bullshit starts getting really bad.

Haha literally not true. The USA became great while enslaving millions of non white people, who ancestors were part of the rise of the US to global dominance, political and cultural.

Fuck off Portugal.

I wasn't supposed to have a laugh in this thread.

No, I think they should stay where the fuck they are and improve their situation, or die in a hole for all I care.

They area nation of nigger Muslims. How does it get any worse than that?

Williston has Somalis pretty bad, as well as Turks. The Turks are fine, though the Somalis almost never speak English and always have a problem that they therefore can't communicate.

Also, there are a shit load of Mexicans, probably 15-20% of the population, if an accurate census was done and illegals were included.

Not kidding. Just a real person here not a racist denizen of reprehensible online communities.

Please do the more economic pressure in Montana the harder it is for non whites to move here

t. Hershel Spiegelstein

valé la pena

holy kek

So its the responsbility of hard working regular folks to overhaul a corrupt and complex political situation. Most people can't be fucked, and just go somewhere better.

Also, many of my friends, and my gf, are black or Muslim or both, so i cant agree with your "nigger Muslims" being bad sentiment.

>legal immigrants
I see no problem with this. It's illegals we hate.

>implying a non homogeneous society will lead to any progression as a whole.

You're wrong faggot, next thing you know it'a a battle of envies and a showcase of violence between niggers v/s indians v/s spics v/s mudslims v/s whites.

I would know for i am from a fucking multicultural country!

You're never colonizing space like that.

I don't care who's responsibility it is. They aren't compatible with western values. I don't want them here.

>Kentucky
>Cuba
what the fuck

Fuck you cultural marxist faggot.

Everyone who has an education and doean't hate their own kind knows that homogenous societies are the natural preffered types of societies humans do best in. You are destroying diversity and culture by mixing. You are destroying the human race.

Think about this you stupid fuck for one second.

ISREAL HAS OFFICIAL POLICY OF EUGENICS. EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT ALLOWED OR THEY ARE "RACIST"

IT'S FUCKING NOT FUCKING RACIST TO CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN KIND AND WANTING TO ADVANCE SOLELY YOUR OWN KIND.

WHEN RHE HERITAGE AND CULTURE IS GONE THEN THE JEWS WILL BE THE ONES ISSUING YOUR "NEW" CULTURE. WAKE UP MY BROTHER PLEASE I WANT US ALL TO SUCCEED BUT YOU HAVE TO BE REAL.

USE CRITICAL THINKING AND READ HISTORY OR THE JEWS WILL USE YOU LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AGAINST YOU.

>that butthole shaped india formation
jejerino my frienderino

kek

I thought this was the most accurate. There's a ton of Indians in IL/KY mostly in the medical field

Historically, you're the wrong one. Roman Empire was diverse and inclusive racially, as have been many great societies in history. I don't think races will battle over envy (although the fact you think that makes me think you envy something); it's an absurd notion. America and Russia are diverse, and the first two countries in space.

Lets just fuck until the differences are imperceptible.

literally none of them look like that.

Dude so many of my college friends are muslims or black and they do great in school, and are generally normal people. Of course they're compatible with western values, anyone is. You don't have many friends do you?

Because it's filled with Swedes.

>not at US levels yet

Yes you are.

Yes they are fucking bad and degenerate! Just look at the fucking pop culture the US produced in the last decade, all cringe inducing, dumbing down fuckery to cater for these niggers that cannot not think for shit.

We are witnessing the demise of the Western Culture just like previous great civilisations died before.
It is sad.

Fake and gay

Confirmed for never having met any somalis.

Fuck outta here, cuck

Bismarck here. Recently moved(exactly a week ago) from Texas. Only nigs I see are the Islamist African kind.

FAKE

ANTI-FASCIST

LIE

The only "kind" of being you are is a human. We are all humans. Homogenous societies only arose due to lack of communcation and transportation.

I am educated, have a masters in English lit, and I don't agree dude. Caring only about one race is racist, definition of it. It's also primitive and stupid.

Also i find it funny you neo-nazi cucks are sooooo jealous of Israel. Why don't you just convert to Judaism and live there? It's not hard.

Kek

"The Roman Empire" (have you never heard of the Roman Republic and the Roman Kingdom?) were not "racially diverse" as Romanization was a process that conquered provinces went through and spun many decades or centuries, until the culture abided by Roman traditions, law and (sometimes) religion. Those in the nobility, or those who served Rome in the military for a minimum of 25 years in their conquered provinces could receive Roman citizenship. Although there was no modern concept of race, even though North Africa had been a Roman province longer than parts of France had been, Augustus issued a lot of their tribes Roman citizenship, along with everybody on the Italian peninsula, and Julius Caesar even made Celtic tribal nobility Senators in Rome.

"But I must begin with Europe, because it is both varied in form and admirably adapted by nature for the development of excellence in men and governments, and also because it has contributed most of its own store of good things to the other continents; for the whole of it is inhabitable with the exception of a small region that is uninhabited on account of the cold. ... The Romans, too, took over many nations that were naturally savage owing to the regions they inhabited, because those regions were either rocky or without harbours or cold or for some other reason ill-suited to habitation by many, and thus not only brought into communication with each other peoples who had been isolated, but also taught the more savage how to live under forms of government. But all of Europe that is level and has a temperate climate has nature to coöperate with her toward these results; for while in a country that is blessed by nature everything tends to peace, in a disagreeable country everything tends to make men warlike and courageous; and so both kinds of country receive benefits from each other, for the latter helps with arms, the former with products of the soil, with arts, and with character-building."
Strabo 2.5.26

The roman empire was mostly a white homogenous society. Everyone had reapect for one another because they knew that if they started unrest then the legions would descend upon them and kill them all. Unlike our cucked police today.

Not only that, but they respected other cultures. You didn't go to Rome and expect all your faggy customs back wherever you came from to be shown the spotlight when you're in the home city of the masters of the Mediterranean, you only do as the Romans did in Rome.

Source is in pic.

My gf is hot as fuck in my opinion.

>masters in english

Lol you are not educucated you are specialized in one small field and ignorant to the world around you, and history.

>le sneaky demographic shifting leftists
Call it what it is, Social Engineering.
By definition, a society cannot be said to be free if government social engineering is taking place.

Wow my noggins really joggin

I have a few Somali friends. Mostly female, one male. All great people.

>America and Russia are diverse, and the first two countries in space.

Bitch that was when the US was 85% whites and you kept the niggers in check.

I don't even need to comment on Russia, so your argument is invalid.

Pretty cute tbqh fàm

>mostly

Go read about black romans, oh and the black pope.

They probably have their clits cut, since Somalians are completely backwards and not at all compatible with white values and are not ready to live in first world white western societies.

Hell yeah dawg
C U L O
U
L
O

Viva Chicana TexMex herrenvolk.

>le fun meme

Thanks m8

Out here in a interracial relationship trying to fight all you fascists, racists, xenophobes and cucks.

There were no black "Romans" since Roman was a nationality. No African provinces held Roman citizenship besides Egypt, which was a Hellenic province.

>clits cut

confirmed NOPE

>state with the most swedes has the most somalians
Is being a cuck genetic?

>I have a few Somali friends. Mostly female, one male. All great people
>a few Somali friends
>All great people

No wonder Somali does so good on all levels.

Those wetbacks won't survive a single year in -40 celsius weather

>which was a hellenic province

And was diverse, filled with influential african intellectuals and public people

Just the ones that were Islam'd long ago like Bosnia, Albania, and Turkey. France will be the first to go majority nonwhite, maybe even before the US does.

>BUILED
you had two words, user. Two words.

Ot's not racist to care about your own race. Look at this picture.

If you were even slightly educated you would know that there is more differences between the human races than skin color.

Skull structure, intelligence, behavior, and the nervous system are all things which makes us different. Doesn't mean one is superiour or not, but to deny these facts and live in ignorance is blatant anti intellectualism and any true scholar would never allow such narrow and magical thinking like " we're all the same humans lol"

Well put, Nigel

It's

>No wonder Somali does so good on all levels.

Look I live in America, those people are refugees and their kids. I don't know anyone directly from Somalia, but I assure you, it's not their race causing the problems there.

>mississippi
>mexican immigrants

I guarantee you we have more full blown african/american territory immigrants then mexicans. not even kidding

Yeah! Hit them right in the nuts brother!

Arriba arriba!

si se puede

wtf i guess im poo in loo now

at least im not a nigger

80,000,000 germans
138,000 square miles

320,000,000 americans
3,800,000 square miles

You are but a little baby, Germany.

The hardware of humanity around the globe is basically the same. Scientific racism has been debunked for a century at this point. It's the software, what's installed, that separates people.

Lol, Maine is a fucked as Minnesomalia.

Forgot picture

OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

No, but of the states that do have Swedes, we've got the most.

Good point, the Somali language is bullshit. LOL my Japanese students used to think my American accented english sounded HILARIOUS and barbaric.

>Somalia
get rid of this cancer before it is too late

>it's not their race causing the problems there.

Scientific eugenics has never been debunked. Only cultural marxism present in the education system makes it so that the research and studies are taboo- thus held in contempt for political reasons.

What're you, a nazi? Seriously, you think scientific eugenics is correct? What kind of life are you leading? You really think you have the inside info?

Fuck out of here, you're the one being played.

Poverty has nothing to do with that, right?

Have you never done your research on the schools you go to?

Somehow being proud of your race always leads to wanting to exterminate others, doesnt it?

Also fuck your hitler quotes. He was personally responsible for starting a world war and a genocide. That goes beyond being proud of his race.

Calm down, Jamal

We had a group project in one of my freshman college classes and one of the girls in our group wore a niqab, I think she's from Yemen? One of the guys was talking behind her back and making faces at her so she started making loud ghost noises.

It was surreal but I've never actually had a bad experience with american muslims

Idk why someone who's good at bants and pretty smart would wear that thing, like do you at least get to take it off when you're just in front of girls?

What do you think this represents?

And let me guess, their poverty was bestowed upon them by big bad whitey, right?

Nothing to do with the fact that they are literal sub-human savages.

And so do America. We don't let it anyone who wants to get here. It's way more complicated to get a work visa, and yet they manage to find loopholes

You're implying I'm black.

I'm white (mixed Scottish, Italian, German, Russian) and my gf is Pakistani.

Enjoy your sub-zero winters and mosquito cloud summers.

THE UNITED 3RD WORLD OF MEXICO.

AWWWW YEEEEE

FEVELAS AND MASS CRIME, WHEN!!???

Nice cuckpost. Just right.

>Kentucky
>Cuba

Feels good.

Yeah you can take it off in private around other girls. My gf is muslim, but doesnt wear the hijab or anything else. It's a personal choice about modesty, but I would say many young women are brainwashed/coerced into wearing it by their religious communites. We'd both like to see it gone.

>Mexicans all the way up to Washington

This seriously saddens me

kek

It's funny because these spics leave their country because it's so shit yet they still think Mexico is better for some autistic reason.

Actually, not by big bad whitey. But just look up Italian colonization of Somalia and you'll be all set. Not to mention centuries of British brutality which destroyed Mogadishu.

Im going to kill myself soon
I hate this country

Holy shit fellow compatriota, my fucking sides.

Nothing of value was lost.

Idk honestly wtf that is. There's no source or key.

I don't understand why this map gets posted.

First of all, legal, permanent immigrants are not the problem, or at least are an insignificant problem compared to illegal immigrants. Immigrants who come here legally are documented, and we can control legal immigration through normal legal means.

Second, this map does not indicate numbers. It is only a matter of most common, which could be one immigrant or one million immigrants. There is no indication of immigration rate, which is a statistic to actually worry about.

So how exactly are you wanting people to feel about this map? "Oh no, America is being overrun by Mexicans," when ILLEGAL Mexicans are the primary problem, and some of those states could have minuscule total immigrant populations, representing perhaps a few hundred people. I mean how many immigrants could have really moved to North Dakota from Bhutan?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>Muh white colonization

>Permanent resident
>Doesn't have work visa
You clearly don't understand what the permanent residency is.
Another proof that 95% of Americans have no clue about their own immigration system

those are chicanos though...

Btw for everyone taking this chart seriously, it's merely a troll chart

try this iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
PUSSY

AYOO WHITE BOI

Just curious, why? Do you hate Mexicans?

If you could live in any country, where would you choose? I'm thinking you'd prefer Iceland, or Norway?

>africa red as fuck
jesus christ...

Colonized by mexicans

Holy shit. Now I understand why the rednecks are mad. The media literally decides not to report on this shit because muh diversity. They don't like to shed light on how extreme they are getting.

Holy fuck.

Red pill administered

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS (kinda) IN AUSTRALIA

wtf lol, are you saying you've lost my whiteness to those grubby brown people?

Because immigrants from 3rd world countries don't assimilate and tend to stick together in their enclaves

u mad bro? chaldeans are the most successful people in detroit. they own everything

They shouldn't be citizens.
It made sense in the late 1800's and early 1900's when we needed to fill the country up, now it's just a way of destabilizing the country.

That law was never meant for illegal bean farmers to come here, shit out a baby, and then say YOU CANT KICK ME OUT MY CHILD IS A US CITIZEN
It was meant for legal migrants or even legal workers to have children here without fear of repercussion.

I watched too much Twin Peaks and Fargo, and I have a private fantasy about moving to a cold, northern state one day. It won't be the same if everyone is a swarthy Hispanic who is shorter than me.

so agree that homogeneity creates a more healthy society, but you just want everyone to be brown instead of white?

Blame farmers.

You're not American, so I'll give you a pass. But these stats should be totally understandable if you live here.

>ahh hell yeah we made it...
>wtf is this star on our flag

Change your fucking flag Burma.

Wait, why are us on the map? There's alot of Puerto Ricans moving into the USA.

You are extremely ignorant if you believe hitler was the one who started wwii or committed "genocide".

Remember how in my previous post I suggested critical thinking? You listen to those who lie to you and never question them or their motives even once.

It is really simple though to overcome this cognitive dissonance, all you have to do is just research into the german civil war of 1918, how rhe jews have used the 6 million figure prior to wwii, and their use or usury from 1000ad to today, and how so many countries kicked out the jews and somehow they are the problem and not the jews.

They are the ones who promote multiculturalism and mass immigration which is destroying our society.

Yet even after learning all of that, it's still only the tip of the iceberg and you will see the same light as I do once you begin doing unbiased research. I used to believe exactly the same as you.

21st century is such a faggot
fuuuuck
I really hate this gay Earth

We will combine our tech with mexico bulking genetics and be the hybrid nation of states of mexico. It will be the first nation to solve world hunger.

Why would you care about the appearance of other people? Do you feel like it's a reflection of you?

If you're really that twisted, there are still tons of homogenous communities all over the rural US. I'm sure you're familiar with Leith, North Dakota.

butt

>But these stats should be totally understandable if you live here.

They're perfectly understandable. These stats prove irrevocably that compared to other races, blacks are savage subhuman barbarians. Keep blaming it on whitey though, cuckboy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>so agree that homogeneity creates a more healthy society, but you just want everyone to be brown instead of white?

No, I believe tolerance and liberal values make a healthy society. Is that hard to understand?

so that new nation will glass africa and extermnate niggers for good? because those bitches's birthrates are fucking insane (6 to 7... jesus christ...)

You guys are irrelevant.

>I mean how many immigrants could have really moved to North Dakota from Bhutan?
All of them. Bhutan secretly invaded the U.S., and none of us noticed.

Intriguing.

You're reading a hateful subtext from my posts that isn't there. I don't hate Hispanics, I just don't feature them in a fantasy that is preoccupied with people of British/Scand descent in snowy, mountainous areas.

How the fuck do you sleep at night? You're a neo nazi like wtf how life lead you to that?

Step back, and be like, "Wow, I'm a neo-nazi"

I am also highly educated in English.
Please admit that this doesn't make us social science experts.

mate what are your thoughts on iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

and also my pic

>most common country
>country

Yes, i'm sure all those swarthy 3rd world muslims have a great appreciation for tolerance and liberal values.

It hurts that Hitler was the good guy doesn't it, Hershel.

Obviously Mexico and Africa are purple. duh. Everything great in this world came from those countries, just look at history as a source!

>You're reading a hateful subtext from my posts that isn't there. I don't hate Hispanics, I just don't feature them in a fantasy that is preoccupied with people of British/Scand descent in snowy, mountainous areas.

There's plenty of that available in the US, dont get your panties too in a bunch over legal permanent residents. Your bizarre racially homogenous fantasy can be easily lived out all over this country and elsewhere. Why does that bother you

Also it almost never snows in Washington anyway.

I'm a European, but I only got in because of a visa lottery.

>They shouldn't be citizens.
But they are and you can't do anything about it.

The Roman Empire North Africa, which does not have indigenous niggers.

The Caucasian race is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia

archive.org/stream/racesofeurope031695mbp#page/n529/mode/2up

Nope, it doesn't. But English lit as a field can make you worldly, and educated. Not a scientist, but the implication was any educated white dude should hate all other races and cultures. I'm a middle class, educated white guy and I don't hate or hold any animosity toward other races.

Based post is based.

Also, daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

They assimilated, so they don't show up as foreigners on those maps.

the ones in colleges are pretty much subsumed into sjw culture

might not be a bad thing long-term

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Educational infrastructure is the source of the issue.

Future will be like a hybrid of wall e and Elysium...

400 pound motherfuckers sitting in space drinking coca cola and billions of starving people.

Do your parents and coworkers and friends all know you think Hitler was the good guy?

The quran literally tells them to lie and side with whoever is most likely to allow them to spread islam.

Petty insults only ricochet off the armor of facts and logic, my friend.

> First picture has sleeping young man in nazi clothes that isn't even working
> Second picture has a vibrant street life that brings culture and diversity to the citizens

But we can see the improvements already!
Just look at how great Sweden is doing. In many places they don't even have police anymore because the multicultural neighbourhoods no longer needs them.

>Lol why aren't Europeans immigrating to the US anymore?
>escape muslim terrorism
>get shot by jamal for 10 quid whilst the president says he was "a gud boi" and you get thrown in jail for Crimes against BLM

Pls ignore shitposters
k thx.

Egypt was part of the Roman Empire, and before that a Hellenistic, and before that, native pagan culture. It always included blacks from Sudan and Ethiopia in its culture.

Florida not Cuban? What are you, gay?

Let's pretend for a second that education raises IQ. Why is the infrastructure not up to scratch?

Also what do you think about the consanguineous marriage map I posted?

What's bizarre about a homogeneous society? That's been the norm for most of history. 'Permanent legal residents', as you call them, will transform the societies in the areas that I am very fond of, at which point they will no longer be the same societies that I like the idea of living in. That's why it bothers me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

Go read the Bell Curve and come back desu.

>Being this blue pilled

Lol

And then i went on the internets and became a neo-nazi? You think the nazis were right?

And you tell me I'm the one who's been misled.

Those were slaves, not fucking highly regarded officials or anything of significance.

Kill yourself

Look at Mexico,Central America,Colombia,Venezuela and Brazil

Most of the population in these countries are mixed mongrels with no identity or culture

They are the most violent and dangerous places outside the Middle East

Nobody says that Africa needs more diversity
Nobody says that Africans should breed with non-Africans
But every liberal/leftist says that white countries,and ONLY white countries,need diversity,and that white people should breed with non-whites,specially niggers,or else they are 'evil nazi racists'

Fuck you.

assuming you're not a shitposter, how on earth did you find Cred Forums and why are you still here?

How did you even get here?

No, in fact Ethiopia was an independent Christian country with direct correspondence with the pope and eastern church in the middle ages.

Great my fucking state is loaded with poo in the loos good thing they're all doctors here.

I'm thinking without all these shitskins there would be no democracy and need for elections. The Democratic party would not have any political relevance without all of these voters.

If the topic is/was ever brought up, I've absolutely no problem in telling them what I believe.

You have shown no counter arguements, and have yet to disprove anything I have said. So much for your "masters degree in english"

You are a child who can't entertain new ideas just because the facts might be uncomfortable.

You shield yourself from knowledge. You are a disgrace to human kind

I go on Cred Forums once in a while, and today I felt like battling with neo-nazis. They are really some of the most fucktarded people on earth, and I know they come here.

Im curious, how did this board become infested with right wing extremists?

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Biological_Jew.pdf

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Here's some more recommended reading.

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/08/05/maine-sees-somalian-community-starkly-different-than-what-donald-trump-portrayed/qOh4IjKY3VYYcxNG7zkcBM/story.html

It's a page on Cred Forums titled politics. I know it's filled with neo nazis. I think you guys are fucking idiots and an embarassment to yourselves if you ever go out in public spewing this shit

I bet he heard about th e4chan "alt-right" crap on the news. Normies are curious now desu.

So you're still only a nazi in secret, waiting for the moment, like in American History X, when you can piss off your family at the dinner table and be like "fine, ill go hang out with my other nazi friends they really get me."

>wants humanity to become one vaguely brown race
>then says he wants diversity

>thinking people dislike immigrants because of how they look

Forget me and my credentials, it's 2016 and you're a neo nazi. That's interesting from a psychological standpoint. How did you get there?

>calls people retards
>hasn't made a single argument this entire thread

>le current year
per chance do you browse reddit?

I see muzzies in my part of town every day, but I never seen a single pretty one

nah, I'm a Cred Forums oldfag (since 2010) and politically a social democrat. Just wanted to fight you right wing faggots today.

I'm not a nazi, I just don't see what you're trying to accomplish here.

Probably.

Nah I've spoken to a couple of family members/friends about it. It's no big deal. None of them seemed particularly bothered by my views and were open to listening to what I had to say.

>oldfag
>since 2010
Fuck off

I want people to embrace diversity to the point they fuck each other, and end diversity and racism

>pure
>race mixing

The hypocrisy is real.

heh

lloll

Dude said he did not me. He said he doesnt want to see swarthy Latinos in a snowy place because it throws off his feng shui

>he would say "They're doing it legally. What's the problem?"
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-anchor-babies-arent-american-citizens/