Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President

This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.
Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles, it boggles my mind that Hillary isn't leading by 20 points when this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler, and just goes to show how many old racist bigots there still are in this country. The sooner these people die off and we young progressive millennials take over, the better. It's clear that all the smart and intelligent people in the media are against Trump, and are using facts and logic to prove why we must put Hillary in power.
Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person. Nobody with any self respect or shred of decency should vote Trump, everyone has a moral duty to vote Hillary at this point and be on the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-millennials-politics-conservative-20160907-snap-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can ANYONE still support this guy?
Trump is the first candidate that if I found that someone supports them, it would seriously make me want to distance myself from that person and not associate with them anymore.

>I only listen to Hollywood mouthpiece's and the establishments hivemind

This is why

Plus he's a racist he said >fuck you nigger
to me while I was using my food stamps.

Trump likes men. Trumpfags like Trump.

Why Do Bots Write Like This?

And voting for someone like clinton is much better? You faggot shill.

>cUQ

theyre typing from their obama phones they got for free because they are so oppressed

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

>Vox
>Salon
Thanks for the good chuckle

You believe everything the MSM tells you? I can't wait for people like you to die during the collapse.

You are the cancer that's killing this country.

>latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-millennials-politics-conservative-20160907-snap-story.html

Get fucked. In 20 years all those bernouts and #imwithhers will be voting red

>says trump is worst to ever run
>ignores only opponent

I'm old enough to remember the worst candidate to ever run, kid. She thought she should be president just because she was a woman.

>wants to build a wall to help prevent millions of illegal immigrants coming to american soil and birthing an anchor baby for citizenship

WHAT A TOON. SO EVIL. WOW.

Nice strawman meme combo.

Ageist scumbag, I hope you grow up one day and everyone blames their problems on you

>drumpfags reply with shitty memes and zero arguments

how fucking predictable, you're voting trump because you cant think for yourself, need weaponized russian memes spoonfed so you can form an oppinion

fuck this entire board

>ID: cUQ
wew

9/10

Haha, stay mad, proxyshill. Hillary isn't, and never will, succeed enough or have enough people in her favor to make a genuinely honest /shillary/ general.
>$0.02 on the way

>cant think for yourself

That is pretty funny coming from marxist brainwashed liberal hippie faggots who are proud to support thought crime and big brother.

I go to school, and balance a shitty job with it and I have to pay taxes. Yet this literal billionaire living off perpetuities is smug about dodging taxes. What the fuck is his target demographic?

really makes one ponder

Under Obama, we have experienced an unprecedented recovery from the brink of financial destruction in 2008. Since Obama took office, the S&P 500 has risen from 680 in 2009, to an incredible high of 2190 in 2016! This kind of economic success is unparalleled in US history, which is testament to the Obama administration's exceptional economic management.

The question is, who is more able to continue Obama's legacy, and take our economy to the next level? The answer is obviously Hillary Clinton, as besides being a democrat, she shares most of the economic policies of Obama.

She also supports the TPP and importation of hardworking migrants, which according to top economists will boost the economy by billions of dollars. From an economic perspective, therefore, the choice is pretty obvious - vote Hillary if you want a stronger economy, more jobs and a brighter future for our children.

Must get paid by the word, to type out that shit that no one read.

>political sermon

thats nice
thats also all entirely subjective

Obama doesnt obey the law. Executive orders, overriding Congress, claiming to use discretion on the immigration visa yet never saying no once despite it being illegal to do so by law.
If obomba doesnt obey the law, why should anyone else? Why give your hard earned tax money to Obama, who didnt even respect the laws of the country?
Tax avoidance is legal. Tax evasion is not. If Trump was evading tax he would be in jail. Therefore he is not doing anything illegal. Case closed.

>literally the worst ever
>literally
kek. Since you obviously don't know what you're talking about, I stopped right there. Sage

Please tell me how I can vote for Hillary. I'm not a citizen, never set foot on US. Is there a way I can vote (I know there are states who do not require ID) - maybe the guys at the embassy will support this?

Yeah im totally a proxy, call me muslim while you're at it you traitorous fuck

As a Polak I realize we need hillary to put a no fly zone in syria and to give a huge fuck you to putin

Trump is WW3 guaranteed and everything Ike, Kennedy and Reagan hated and warned the planet about.

You might think your fat video game addicted ass will do well in SHTF but creepy fucks like you do worst at war

Hillary is the only choice and she WILL win

>being surprised rich people want to keep their money

Trump understands that lowering taxes is the only way. Raising taxes doesn't work and encourages people to either leave the country or leave their money out of the country. I don't know how Hillary plans to afford any of the shit she proposes. Raise minimum wage? To what $15? Not possible. That's going to lead to companies getting rid of employees, shutting down locations or maybe go straight out of business. Forgive student debt? LOL ridiculous. Free education? Does she not understand how much debt the U.S. is in? The 1% is already taxed to shit and she wants them to be taxed more. These people are not stupid and that is not going to work. Hillary's proposals are a Bernie Sanders pipe dream.

Im driving my dad to the consulate to vote for Clinton in November, hes a US citizen

Check if you have any in your family and do the same, every vote counts

Trump will basically sell east europe to putin we cant allow that

remember the amazing articles and documentary that detail how the clintons take in bribes via their foundation while in office

oh wait, you don't because you're a shitposting shill

> tfw already 7 (You)s after using this pasta on r/politics

>Calls trump evil for being a meanie
>Supports someone that has blood on her hands and owes favors to pretty much every single evil person in the world with any sort of political influence

>claims to be worth $10 billion
>won't self-fund the biggest campaign of his life

why do you care so much about america, Polak? Is your country too far cucked to be saved?

I'm already too old to be drafted so all a war would mean is either profit or death. I'll take either of those options.

I do have actually, some cousins in US.

I do not talk with them much, because they sent me a picture with your dad sucking black cock while taking 2 mudslimes dicks in his ass at the same time.

I was very triggered, not because of the scene but because they though is inappropriate.. bunch of racists my cousins, I bet they will vote for Trump!

Our only hope is your grandpa Zbigniew Brzezinski - there are still hundreds of millions of young muslims to be trained and armed.

F- on your essay. Awful.

> we young progressive millennials take over.

Topkek.

Its a new pasta goddammit

See

A strong USA is the only guarantee of peace in the world.

When that dumbass Trump inevitably gets fucked over by Putin it wont be your fat ass getting shot at - it will be mine

>this guy is literally
Thanks for clarifying there I thought you were being figurative for a second. What's up with liberals using the word literally, literally all the time?

“Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord! $.02 has been deposited in your account. Way to be a patriot!"

First off, shorten that essay. Second, look at who owns those mags and tell me why they should be trusted(ex. NYT is owned by Carlos Slim who makes money of the illegal immgrants in America). And third, stop being so condencing, besides the fact your probobly CTR, your aditude is the reason why people are going to Trump in the 1st place.

That list has added another person by the name of Seth Rich since its creation.

Brzezinski is based

Your attitude is why it takes three days to pick up a dead body from the street in Bucharest while having to defend yourself from packs of hungry stray dogs that roam the streets of your capital

All thanks to your russian masters enjoy more of that shit while masturbating to le epic trump daddy figure because your real gypsy father died of a heroin overdose in a gutter when you were five

Damn, CTR getting more creative in their proxies. But anyway, this the worse economic recovery in our lifetime(unless really old fag), the stock market is a bubble that does not reflect real society and is a bubble only kept up by low intersets rates, and TPP will create a super-global corpatist state by way of the secert tribuals.

So?

>believing MSM lies

Underrated post. We tend to be too stupid to realize our power keeps others safe even if we aren't putting boots on the ground.

I hated russians with a passion until 0bama came. I still do, but they did not created the 1st and 2nd muslim states in Europe.

Much more dangerous than communists today, and Romanians had both the worst commie regime in Europe, and the longest encounters with mudslimes for hundreds of years.

Russia cannot put a foothold in Ukraine unless 90% of the population is theirs like Ukraine. Yet Merkel and your based friend can flood Poland with 500k mudslimes, as per your population.

Like Crimea I meant... 90% like Crimea.

Nevermind - you're a tiny minority in Poland anyway, and shame on you commie of being racist against gypsies. You should take them to your dad house, cherish them, and reenact that picture I saw.

Why would you care, doesn't German required every second word to be capitalised?

muslims are a meme

the only reason they are even in europe is putin playing 4d chess

On average these refugees are less criminal than POLISH immigrants, your own probably rival our crime rates.

Somehow i dont see Cred Forums hating on poles as much as you are on muslims which confirms how fucking retarded racism is

All nouns are capitalized in German, so yeah, pretty much.

Nice pasta, although poorly represented on the plate.

2/10
Made me reply

so many records being corrected in this thread...

If anything Hillary will kick start WW3 as she is constantly accusing Russia of international crime.

You're a fucking idiot, void of any coherent thought

Jesus CTR you guys have had PLENTY of time to lurk here to know not too same fag. disgusting

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

we've been dealing with these russians for a hundred years now

a firm hand is the only thing these roachers fear

trumps limp dick isolationism wont last half a year against an actual KGB major who played at cold war back when you werent even drying in a rubber yet

Hillary has a proven track record, eliminated kadaffi and can be pretty firm on these thing

Trump doesnt even have an idea about this shit, he's as qualified as you or me to be POTUS. His own business is being ran by overworked yuppies while hes fucking immigrants and playing mogul

You dont deserve any better than your fukken Drump, you.