Wtf I hate Halloween now

Wtf I hate Halloween now

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/10/31/141861829/halloween-is-more-funny-than-scary-in-st-louis
wsj.com/articles/in-st-louis-trick-or-treaters-tell-jokes-to-earn-halloween-candy-1414722601
sarahucoach.com/blog/history-of-beggars-night/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or the kid could just be an ungrateful faggot

>not poisoning your candy and giving it only to the brown kids

>remember give everyone the most extreme benefit of the doubt at all times so we're all walking on eggshells and no one can ever manage to get their point across ever again

>Letting kids choose the candy
>Not dropping one randomized candy for each kid

The fuck is this?

>don't dress up
>knock on a door
>grab a shit load of candy
>don't even thank the poor guy, bonus points for looking dissappointed or angry

Helpful tips for the underagefags here.

No costume = no candy. No bullshit "trunk or treat" you get your little ass out there in a dark colored costume with a hard to see out of mask and risk your life for "fun size" candy like we did. Life is hard, Halloween should be harder.

So we must imply that every child that takes two candies instead of just one is retarded?

Maybe this kid needs a good learning in manners.
I'm a cruise missile now.

With Halloween upon us, please keep in mind, a lot of people will be giving out candy. Be accepting. The man who answers the door naked may have difficulty dressing himself. The man whose candy bowl is full of needles and syringes may simply be a doctor, and you all know you can trust doctors, right? The man who says there is more candy inside and invites you in may just be a generous stranger who wants to give you a special treat. The man who asks you to turn around and let him get a better look at you probably just thinks you're extra pretty and he likes your costume a whole lot. And the man who offers you something to drink may have forgotten to buy candy and just wants to share his Pepsi with you. Be nice. Be patient. It's everyone's Halloween!

Finland celebrates Halloween?
They are anglos now?

This. Kids need to stop being racist bigots and check their privilege.

Dear diary,

Today a leaf didn't leafpost

> mfw that kid that put a plain white sheet with 2 holes pretending be a ghost

wtf i hate children now

We don't. We do the trick or treat thing when it's easter though. The kids go from door to door and offer some shitty decorated branches for candy.

Pic related.

im a jehovas witness and any little nigger walking up to my door is getting buckshot for a treat

I wanna electroplate this leaf in gold and put it on my mantle.

I have two bowls one for white kids one for nigger kids.. lol

This is kinda cute
And Moomin day?

>the child who does not say thank you
>the child that looks disappointed

>the child who has a roastie of a mom that didn't teach him manners

This is why I'm pro choice.

>not breaking into someone's house and tying them up in the closet to dole out poisoned candy from their house to cover up your tracks

That little fucker gets the peppermints.

>move to another state
>first Halloween there
>"trick or treat!"
>wait for the kids to tell their traditional Halloween joke before giving them candy
>they just stand there with their hands out

Was it just a local midwest tradition to tell jokes for Halloween as the trick in trick or treat?

My kid has autism and doesn't really handle being in a costume well so I usually just take him to trick or treat at relatives houses.

I can relate to most things the OP image references but I don't expect the world to stop moving for my kid and everyone to bend over backwards to accommodate him.

What the fuck is a Halloween joke? Lmfao, autismal as fuck

>not decorating your house to be scary as fuck so autistic kids stay away and you don't have to deal with their "my kid is allergic to a million things" parents

This shit did not exist 20 years ago. Why all of a sudden is every kid autistic and allergic to everything? Food hasn't changed much in the last 20 years, it's still the same processed garbage so I'm not buying that shit.

>ring door bell
>trick or treat
>get a bag of pretzels

>Not dressing up and scaring the shit out of trick or treaters
Faggot

I actually think that this list ist completely fine.
What's wrong with treating people with decency?

>watch a kid cut across my lawn to get to my door.
>pretend to drop candy into his pail, or just shut the door in his face.

This infuriates me. I'll give extra candy to any kid who walks along my driveway and doesn't shove other kids out of the way.

I also keep one full sizes candy or a toy set aside for the kid with the best costume.

I fucking love Halloween.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/10/31/141861829/halloween-is-more-funny-than-scary-in-st-louis

wsj.com/articles/in-st-louis-trick-or-treaters-tell-jokes-to-earn-halloween-candy-1414722601

sarahucoach.com/blog/history-of-beggars-night/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick-or-treating

Turns out to be local tradition after all. Better than the widespread gibs me dat mentality of Halloween in any case.

>we have to be accepting of kids with no fucking coordination
>we have to be accepting of kids with no fucking social skills

here's an idea

tell them what they're not doing correctly, and help them become functioning members of our society instead of raising a generation of victims and incompetents?

the kid who has shit coordination? have his dad drag his ass outside and teach him how to throw a goddamn football. the kid who has no social skills? send that fucker to camp

you know what happens when you accept all this shitty behavior? it never fucking changes

Poor motor skills? Lmao fuck off

>this
The fuck is this shit? The quality of how much I enjoy your costume is what determines if you get good candy or shit

This.

My sister had a Jason Voorhees mask on when she was 11. Complained about how she couldn't see well. We ran across a street and BAMM. Car got her.

Broke her arm and made her stronk.

This. Although even if this is the case, who cares? It is the parents problem to raise their own children. How could any of this possibly effect a responsible adult? How?