youtube.com/watch?v=BvNtGlBVihg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to not be a nigger

>take negro studdies
>no demand

>get a job in high demand
>hired immediately

wewlad

H1-b visas and too many people going to college as a way to wait out the economic crisis while all the jobs go overseas.

niggers get job offers out the ass if i recall when i was doing my undergrad. Hell they get probably 20 offers easy even with the minimum 2.0 gpa.

No one except a first-term president has experience being president.

fbpb

The 5 year shit is a idiot filter. It looks like it did its job perfectly

Obama was a half-term junior senator.
Anyone who wants to address the issue of presidential experience honestly really ought to begin with him.

Just take an apprenticeship in car repair or plumbing

Are you retarded? Trump isn't some shithead hipster out of college. He's a man that has run hundreds of successful companies, created thousands of jobs and has been an icon for decades. Hillary's skills are divvying out billions of tax dollars to her buddies, creating conflicts around the world and having people killed. Trump's skills are building towers, creating jobs and turning a profit. I wonder which is better... What a tough decision.

>no experience
>implying running the US is dissimilar from running a company
>implying being married to a man who does a certain job qualifies you to do that job
>implying the hiring process for president is the same as any other job
>IMPLYING WE SHOULD HAVE CAREER POLITICIANS AND ONLY THEY SHOULD HOLD OFFICE

really makes you think...about suicide

The whole premise is fucked because that man is a felon. Felons can't run for president regardless of work experience.

>be me
>fuck college
>work helpdesk for 2 years
>have people calling me for jobs once a week
>would rather do freelance webdev and make as much money.

These requirements are to weed out idiots who think a CS degree means people should suck their dick and pay them while not knowing DOS commands.

>political experience
>being good at lying and being a crook

I'd rather have someone with NO political experience to be quite sincerely honest with you, I'll take real world experience instead

>Falling for the education Jew
T. faggy liberal retard.

This. Entry level jobs get too many applicants. The ridiculous qualifications are to filter out the unmotivated losers who can't think outside the box.

Niggers don't have jobs.What are you talking about?

He can also run for president.

He fell for the college jew. Should've gone after a trade.

>DOS

Command prompt*

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNtGlBVihg

first,
Obama had almost no political experience, he rarely showed up to his Senate seat.

second,
this is very dangerous thinking, the President actually needs MILITARY experience NOT political experience. Career politicians are a curse that we should have eradicated a long, long time ago. Now libtards ONLY want career politicians.

Are these people retarded? Should we ban tap water?

>DOS commands

Literally only useful at Microsoft. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, learn *nix instead.

Does Trump not have a Masters degree and years of leadership experience?

Anyone can run for president if you're old enough. Even foreigners like Obama and Cruz.

>degree
>actual job experience.

Pick one and only one.

>Explain this shit wagecucks.

True, since USA is LARPing Rome, it would be fitting if the POTUS was required to have atleast 25 years of military experience.

Correction for turbo nerds: Non-graphical user interface commands.

>Explain this shit wagecucks.
Hillary can spend 30 years being a failure yet she can still run for president, I fuck up I get fired.

Why is poltical experience considered a good thing now, or atleast something that should be considered important.

Working an actual job like running a private company where you get to that point due to competence is more important to me.

Politician is not a profession.

I can't, look at our PM...

If you went to school and got a degree in something stupid, you're retarded.
If you went to school and got a degree in something with actual demand and still can't get a job, you're just bad or too picky.

People need to understand that you're not owed anything. This is what's so laughable about the "fell for the STEM meme" people. If you don't work hard, if you don't actively make connections, if you don't push yourself you won't make it. I know this is pretty obvious but it bothers me that people feel entitled.

This is funny because I'm a high school drop out that works in the corporate office with 40+ employees to manage.

And I'm the only one who shows up to the office poker game smelling like whiskey.

Hillary was a fucking disaster as Secretary of State.

b-b-but she has experience.

BAD experience

what's stopping him from running for president?

Trump's a trust fund baby which went bankrupt five times and now makes a living selling his name. Won't be worse than GWB though

Obama was a US senator for 1.5 years before he started running for president

>restructuring 4 of his hundreds of businesses
>m-muh bankruptcy
>he's bankrupt, you see, just like his behavior!

>ugh manual labor is for prolls

>he doesn't see the inherent superiority of negro lesbian dance theory studies

>liberals are this jewish

>I believe everything fed to me on a spoon; the post (and reason that austria and the rest of europe is doomed)

You know, i used to feel bad for europeans, I used to believe that I would go liberate them during the great race wars. But I don't even feel bad for them. I now see that just as the niggers are descendants of the same peoples who were the origins of white people, europeans are simply a weak branch coming from the common ancestor of americans, who are the pan-european masterrace.

I mean, think about it. I'm sorry, but you guys are just stupid because we brain-drained you. All of your smartest and most testosterone-bound left your shitholes, to come here. Where they mixed with the best of the best from other european countries.

>inb4 mixed with niggers

Ahh yes, the theory that the irish slaves we brought here mixing with niggers means that we aren't your natural overlords. It's ok. Say whatever you have to say to convince yourselves that Americans aren't the natural aristocracy lording over the europeans.