How does it feel knowing that the wall will never be built, and even if it was, it would actually be worse for the U.S?

How does it feel knowing that the wall will never be built, and even if it was, it would actually be worse for the U.S?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_P9PR5ckFk

Other urls found in this thread:

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/
jmhs.cmsny.org/index.php/jmhs/article/view/45
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking it's about stopping IMMIGRATION and not ILLEGALL immigration

Got my thinking cap on.

>Adam ruins Everything
With that numale look he already ruined his chances of getting laid

will stop illegal immigration.
Will make drug traffic harder. Now they will have to pass uniquely in airforce bases.

It's not just the wall dumbass he wants to triple ICE units, repeal the catch and release policy, and remove anchor babies

>because some people come legally then break the terms of their visa it's not worth stopping the others that come on foot

I fucking hate this guy so much. Especially after the bullshit one he did on video games.

>wanting to stop illegals means you want to stop all immigration

This is like saying that hating dirty, unfiltered water means you hate all water.

I've only seen the glasses one and the trophy hunting one.

Both of those were pretty good.

Maybe he should stick to videos about things he can actually back up with facts.

How does it feel knowing you get your arguments from a guy who literally looks and acts like a homo, and has never done any research on anything?

The ones who overstay their visas are the easy ones to deport: officials have their names, pictures, numbers etc. and they will be caught eventually. The wall will stop the rest who cross the border illegally and anonymously, which according to his own statistics are the large majority of the illegals.

>it's going to cost lots of money! m-muh taxpayer moni

Yeah, better just use the same exact amount on illegals over and over again, year after year.

Its interesting because that episode doesn't deal with the amount of crime illegals commit, the cost to the system illegals add and the fact that non-Whites simply don't belong in White countries like the USA.

That and you could end illegal immigration by making the hiring or housing of illegal immigrants punishable by losing your businesses license. No jobs...no housing...no illegal immigrants.

am i the only one who think the video is a try hard to be funny kind of videos? so much none funny jokes

He went on a diatribe about video games are sexist and only market to their main demographic (males). My girlfriend got so mad she turned off the tv and went to play this fucking girls Japanese dress up on her ds to calm down.

Do Liberals literally have Autism? Couldn't they conceive of the notion that maybe 'the wall'' is a metaphor for any large standing structure that keeps out pesky beaners?

I know that Trump specifically spoke about a wall but I'm assuming he wouldn't just power through regardless of the physical/financial limitations kek. It's just political rhetoric, I hate how leftists take their opponents rhetoric as gospel and rip it apart with kike pilpol yet allow infinite leeway for the candidates they support when it suits them.

>watching a video by a guy with that haircut and those gay nu-male glasses

not in this lifetime, fag. sage

"THE WALL IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT WONT EVEN STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BECAUSE THERES PLANEESS!! DEPORTATION WONT WORK BUT I WONT TELL YOU WHY!"

>Build wall
>Deport Illegals
>Introduce mandatory 10 year prison sentences for entering the country illegally and overstaying visas for more than a month

Problem solved.

Welp, guess I'm feeling the #Johnson now

>He still thinks Trump is serious about the wall

Such 2D thinking.

>and has never done any research on anything?
You do know that every claim he makes on his show is backed up by evidence, right?

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-immigration.html

>Introduce mandatory 10 year prison sentences for entering the country illegally and overstaying visas for more than a month
are you a literal retard ?

Your ad hominems have been noted, thanks

Reasonable people: The wall will decrease illegal immigration and increase drugs costs because it is harder to get into the country.
Adam: PEOPLE CAN STILL GET IN. They can go over, around, and under!
Reasonable people: Not even an idiot would claim that a wall would stop illegal immigration and drug trafficking. The point is that it makes both things harder to do. They cost more to do, so they happen less.
Adam: You idiots think a wall is going to stop all illegal immigration! They can just go over, around, or under! IDIOTS!
Reasonable: Fuck off, Adam. The day of the rope is coming for lying little shits like you.

>>He still thinks Trump is serious about the wall
Trump won't build the wall...
Trump won't deport all illegals...
Trump won't stop all Muslim immigration...

Why does Cred Forums support Trump again?

Of course a roach would is this dumb

For some reason I found it that only rich kids and women tend to be that worked up over other people bullshit.

But tell your gf she's ok.

>that dress up game was made for girls

Clearly you underestimate repressed Japanese males

stop shilling your video here you fucking faggot chubby beta nu-male.

Learn how to greentext, but really; you should just kill yourself.

Beats going back like the faggot you are.

wrecked.

I don't get the idea that a wall would do absolutely nothing. It was surely delay or even deter the really fat Mexicans from crossing. Shit like this pisses me off, it would do something, it would take time to get over/under/around a wall. I want to give this fake nerd a wedgie so bad.

>Of course a roach would is this dumb
what are you even saying ?

IRL shitposting.

>"Learn how to greentext"
>tfw I was greentexting

lets be real..the wall is pointless..you just need border guards and quicker deportations...

Shoo shoo :^ )

Yes, and you did it backwards, you fucking mong. Go the fuck back, shit stain.

>IRL shitposting.
So like everything else on Cred Forums, it's support of Trump is just ironic?

...That actually makes a lot of sense.

I was starting to think people actually believed this Kek and Meme Magic bullshit.

The show is actually good, but I missed it last night.

What most people forget is SB 1070 passed in Arizona. One hundred thousand illegals left Arizona before it passed and 100,000 more left even after the main parts were found unconstitutional. They didn't need any squads to round them up. Just past a Federal law similar to it.

Implying I greentexted wrong

>Kill yourself faggot

Illegal immigration in the USA costs around $113 billion a year. If the wall cuts it in half, paid for.

Shill elsewhere juden, SHILL ELSEWHERE.

Good one. As if we aren't on a board where people can scroll up and see your faggot ID being the newfag you are.

Find an image of the back of the Japanese version of the game and it will show the symbol of the intended gender.

Can almost guarantee it will say male.

DELET THIS

>The show is actually good, but I missed it last night.
It was a liberal suckfest. It was done well and raised some interesting points though.

The big problem is that it left out a lot of stuff regarding the immigration issue.

Some issues because of the love of diversity and some issues the libs would just rather pretend doesn't exist.

It is seriously so fucking dumb that he is obviously lying. Vagrants basically walk across the border now. You have sick criminals like the fuck who murdered Kate Steinle cross the border multiple times despite being broke and dumb. It would drastically reduce the amount of people who cross the border because it makes crossing the border way harder.

Most illegal immigrants enter the country legally. We need to stop all entry into the country from Mexico.

How does it feel to be so easily propagandized by a low-IQ, low-effort shill with a cuckface?

If you like this shit or think it's funny you are a low IQ retard that should kill yourself.

Calling me a new fag
I probably have more redpills than you anyway

>Stop trying

>I probably have more redpills than you anyway
You did it again btw.

>25 billion to build the wall
Try 10. And maybe go check how much money illegals cost us every year. Hint: There's another 0 behind it.

So I'm right. Disregarded out of hand now and in the future. Thanks for reminding me that liberals can't research for shit though.

Yeah man having less illegals without documents and more that we can actually register as being within our borders would be much more difficult to deal with.

Who the fuck is that cuck anyway?

Really makes you think...

hill4shills are really getting desperate, and it's not even october.

I'm on my phone, all I could find is this.

Hillary shills are out in full force tonight

>GO AWAY JIDF

why the fuck do you think i would ever watch this disgusting faggot?

plug your worthless jewtube videos somewhere else, up your ass maybe

Trump definitely intends to build a wall

Arizona and California and Texas have already built walls at specific "high traffic" illegal immigration crossings. Trump will simply connect all these walls into a much larger wall which doesn't have the flaws of there being paths the illegals can take around the smaller existing walls

>Try 10.
Well if you disagree with the evidence presented and have evidence of your own, that's fine. That's what debate is.

However, you still didn't address the other issues brought up about the wall (ie: going over mountains, rivers, towns and homes).

Not to mention that the episode didn't even address the fact that the Democrats will never allow it to happen and even if by some miracle it started being built, you'd have a liberal occupy movement.

>And maybe go check how much money illegals cost us every year.
A wall doesn't keep out the illegal that are already here. Which the episode brought up as well. Also, the cost of maintaining and manning the wall.

>So I'm right.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

I get it...you're a stupid fucking retard. You actually believe a 2000+ mile long wall is feasible in this day and age of political correctness and government idiocy.

Reminder to why we need a wall.

Right now, the Border Patrol stops tons of low life gutter trash from entering out country. They want a wall. They see the problem. They have endorsed Trump.

Who the fuck is this Adam cuck? The most logical thing to do if you want to know about border security is go talk to the Border Patrol. That is what Trump did, and liberal pieces of shit call Trump racist because of it.

He looks like the type of person who uses the word 'problematic' a lot.

fucking cockroach

he is a legitimate faggot so i doubt he will have trouble finding guys to plow his ass

>I probably have more redpills than you anyway
>Still votes
>Kill yourself faggot

Top fucking kek

>adam lies about everything

nah

I'm from Texas, born here and lived here off and on most of my life. Out of the six states I've lived in three were border states and almost everyday you'd see somewhere in the local news about them literally just walking across the border and then scattering when the border patrol agents try to stop them.

It's so fucking annoying to see these smug bitches who've probably never lived in a border state talk about a wall doing nothing. You can't walk up a wall. It was at the very least delay them.

>However, you still didn't address the other issues brought up about the wall (ie: going over mountains, rivers, towns and homes).

Those are easy to work around you dipshit. Some people will have to be compensated for their property, the wall doesn't have to be exactly on the border, and some specific areas don't need a wall if there are both natural barriers and a lot more border agents in those specific locations. These are literal nonissues.

you are a stupid autistic kid who dont realize that the world is not a fucking anime. even if we somehow assume that they will put people in jail for overstaying you still need to feed them you stupid cunt, america will have a whole population living in prison who need to be fed and taken care of. it an insult to myself that i had to explain to you thins because you are unbelievably moron ...

how about just deport them you brainless turd

A garbage show for those who fuel their charade on some faggot's conjecture.

What a nu-male douche.

Trump is good at building things. The wall would still cost a lot of money, but this guy isn't a building estimator. Illegal immigration costs America a lot of money, and a wall will save the US money on the costs of illegal immigrants. It will be a good long term investment.

So many liberals have this idea that "since we can't stop 100% of the illegal immigrants, that means we should stop 0% of them." Its true that many illegal immigrants come to the US on planes. But many come across land too.

While a wall may not stop 100% of the illegal immigrants coming from South of the border. It may stop around 50% of them. That's still a victory. Its impossible to stop 100% of illegal immigrants, but America can stop a sizeable percentage of them with a wall and new laws.

Would not was, I'm so angry I can't even type.

I live in California and we built a shitty fence system that dramatically reduced the border crossing along our borders. Two fences and some sparse concrete barriers pushed almost all border crossings east out of California. The idea that a wall wouldn't wok is dumb as fuck. A much shittier solution drastically reduced border crossings in California.

Holy shit I meant to reply to myself. I'm sorry. The wall issue really makes me retarded.

If there is any fucking political destabilization in anywhere south of the US border, and as we know South America is full of sane, well organised nations where no conflict could ever occur (ROFL), what will the US do?

What if a disease strikes, originating from South America, and not just SARS, i mean the real deal. What if an unforeseen natural disaster, or even an invasion by another country altogether occurs.

We've seen how one forced "migrant crisis" originating from a single fucking country in the middle east has thrown an entire continent into turmoil - turmoil that may as well have not existed if European nations just put their foot down at the first stage and said "no", here wall, fuck you. Crisis over, or at least localised to an easily managed area so you aren't spreading resources miles apart.

Having a big structure to severely limit unmonitored movement of people's is proven to be an extremely worthwhile and effective solution to uncertainty, border control and security that if properly maintained will offer peace of mind for years.

That's old school fucking knowledge, and it being old doesn't make it wrong - the Vatican City does it today, Isreal does it today, now France and the UK didn't think twice about going wall-happy on a small amount of migrants in Calais. Every celebrity, politician or anyone with a scrap of self-preservation instinct gets a big fucking wall and sits behind it.

A wall will provide a nice boost of industry, make the US look strong, and if done properly could be a real achievement, a new monument to the self-proclaimed best nation on earth. You lost your Twin Towers and you replaced it with nothing of equal worth, why let glorious creations be in history only?

You can say a wall divides people, but when you stand on top of a wall you'll see even more of the world than you ever could before, and you'll be safe from the nasty things in it too.

Exactly. I lived in Los Angeles county for a few years, so I know how bad it is there, here and in Arizona.

To say a wall would do nothing is nothing more than a bold face lie.

They could, but it isn't. Obviously you haven't watched much Trump.

Why do we even lock our houses or cars if houses and cars are getting jacked anyways?

What part of Texas do you live in, I also live in Texas too, and I don't really see on the news illegals are crossing the border. I've seen a couple reports on it.

This is basically the logic liberal use. I don't think Adam believes it. I think he and his writers are just pieces of shit liars.

>As of 2015, Conover is in a relationship with BoJack Horseman production designer Lisa Hanawalt.

I guess you meant a different kind of faggot

The point of the wall is to slow down illegals enough so that the patrol can catch them.

The cost is irrelevant because Mexico is paying for it

This. What people don't understand is that we're cutting off aid and placing tariffs on them. We send 600 million in aid to Mexico each year.

Mexico's not going to pay for all of it, and definitely not going to pay for upkeep, but not giving them aid anymore would drastically lower the cost.

>trade deficit of 300B every year with mexico
>25 BILLION DOLLARS IT'S SO MUCH MONEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST THAT'S IMPOSSIBLEEEEE

>And maybe go check how much money illegals cost us every year.
>A wall doesn't keep out the illegal that are already here.

by blocking the way some of them got here? yes it fucking would keep those out

>most illegal immigrants enter the country legally

really makes you think..

This haircut is going to be looked back upon like the mullet.

He means that they obtain "legal ways" like fake work visas and since our border patrol is so weak they can get in.

Sounds like the best investment you could make.

>Wall will need to stretch through 2000 miles
And the Great Wall of China is 5000 miles long across mountains. That was built thousands of years ago

>Through mountains and rivers
They're called natural barriers you faggy looking fuck

>Houses, villages
Since when were there houses and villages on borders? Either way, these areas serve as artificial barriers anyway

>15-25 billion is expensive
Yeah, no it fucking isn't. It's a drop in the bucket for a national economy.

>Astronomical cost for staffing and maintaining
Yeah, not astronomical. The border is already massively protected by a military and police presence, the wall serves as a means of stopping movement where there is currently no staffing.

>20% and 40% of all undocumented immigrants came here on planes
And? That leaves 60% that didn't come here on planes, and Trump has already promised to be extremely strict on expired visas. spoilers, that's still an estimated 15-20 million illegal individuals who crossed the border.

>We always forget about planes
Lol 9/11 is funny

>Circular Flow
This might be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life. Either way you stupid faggy looking cunt, the numbers are CIRCULAR, meaning that there is a constant fucking average. That constant average movement has decreased, but there is still a large quantity of Human movement nonetheless.

>Stop the from coming fact
Right Wing Death Squad mass deportations sound pretty good though

>Border crossing have decreased because of less desire since the 80s
But wait, what about the border security that increased under Reagan and Clinton you stupid Sociological cunt? Did that have nothing to do with it?

So that Circular Flow being disrupted wasn't because of border security, it was because of less desire? So what's the fucking point of bringing up the shitty circular flow argument? Make up your mind

>most militarized border
He should check out Mexico's southern border though.

I hate this cunt so much

Not really. How long have you been here? Most of Cred Forums calls themselves libertarian or authoritarian and all of us are nationalists. You would know this if you went into real threads with discussion instead of ctr shitposts like this one
And as for "meme magic," it's all just a joke. Except for some retards. Don't expect most people to talk unironically unless it's a heated discussion, with facts and statistics.

i can automatically discount this manlet based on him trying to get to 5 10 with his hair

>stop the from coming fact
That's meant to be
>stop them from coming back

27-40% of illegals come by planes so let's forget about 60-73% who come otherwise. Who about moratorium on non-Western immigration and increased check on places like Sweden, France, UK, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium? What about introducing capital punishment for hiring or providing services to an illegals?

Isn't that guy like gay or something? Who listens to the opinion of some guy who doesn't even like pussy?

Your ad hominems have also been noted, thank you

kek
I discounted him because he didn't have an argument and his presentation was filled appeals to emotion.

POTUS administration

>yfw Trump builds a 90,000ft wall but the mexican space-program flies the immigrants right over it
Lol you'll nevr stop them all srsly a wall is totes pointless Drumpfkins

Basically

You are a faggot normie-tier piece of impressionable smegma who deserves what he gets. No matter how shit your fate is.

For all the nrgativity you have ever rought.

Git gud at walls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier

Does he bring up Israel's wall? If not, I'm not even going to bother to watch this thing, especially not while I'm at work.

WTF I hate trump now

>telling an aussie how to shitpost

fuck off adam

Here's your presentation in greentext
>the wall won't work
>reason 1: too expensive!
>reason 2: building it will hurt dogs, cause lack of access to bathrooms and destroy towns
>reason 3: roughly 27 to 42% of illegal immigrants overstay visas and come by plane

None of your reasons support the conclusion.
Therefore:
Not An Argument.

>playing dress up games
You aren't supposed to have a gf under 10 user

A CHUBBY ANDROGYNOUS LIBERAL SAYS THE WALL IS NOT POSSIBLE?!? I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!

who cares if it works its a show of force and power

I never expected a wall to be built in the first place and I sure as hell never expected Mexico to pay for it either.

But I believe he will:

>increase the amount of border control officers and beef up our security on the border
>clamp down on companies hiring illegal workers with a mandatory e-verify system
>get rid of sanctuary cities
>cut or reduce benefits that illegal immigrants receive

Honestly, that's good enough for me. The wall is merely a symbol.

> it would actually be worse for the U.S?

Do you even economics?

The economic stimulus from building a wall would be bigger than king Google could have ever imagined. The contracts for construction companies, security, catering for workers, raw materials will literally cause an insane economic boom due to the multiplier effect.

When the crisis broke out, king Google decided upon QE, which is literally paying 'bankers' in hopes that they will lend money to 'job creators' so that maybe some of this stuff 'trickles down' to your average Joe. See unlike king Google's QE scam, the Wall will be directly paying the workers of America rather than bankers in vain hopes that they lend the money to 'job creators'. It's literally the best form of stimulus, reminiscent of Roosevelt's New Deal.

Trump is literally FDR and he'll save the economy.

Bricks instead of bankers' bonuses.

It isnt true at all

>in the country illegaly
>now you're in the same country but in prison
>white man still paying for you to live

i don't think so tim.

EXEXCUTE those who hire illegals. PORBLEM? SOLVED!

For sone reason japanese women tend to have a lot more agency than our women and can enjoy their hobbies without ruining ours. America will never have an American Rumiko Takahashi.

Here is a good analogy that btfos anti-waller's logic. Say you have a bug infestation what sense would it make sealing up the cracks in the wall when your door is wide the fuck open?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE WALL

Doesn't he understand that Mexico will pay for it? Is he too dumb to understand simple english?

Except instead of building a wall that increases illegal immigration america could build high tech train networks or schools, hospitals or whatever else.

It would actually reduce more illegal immigration if the US simply gave Mexico the 20 billion dollars.

I followed up on the source:
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/08/jorge-ramos/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/
>ramos, (((politifact)))
okay, so I follow up even more.
jmhs.cmsny.org/index.php/jmhs/article/view/45
No definite claim with proof that they take plane
>implying TSA won't give Paco a cavity search til he hightails it back to his drug village
Notice the editors note in the Politifact article, they change everything from illegal to undocumented/unauthorized, these people are scared of stepping on their own toes, it's so funny.