Third in a two way race

>third in a two way race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oyAgjBYHzt0
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great post

Why are millennials voting for Johnson?

why are they voting for johnson!?!?!?

He's not trump or Clinton.

They aren't

WEED
E
E
D

votes for gary johnson are lost votes for hillary

That fucking retarded dead Abe Lincoln video that swarmed around social media

Coming from an 18 year old*

As pissed off as I will be, it would be pretty hilarious if johnson gets elected.

I am a Millennial and I am voting for Trump

DUDE WEED LMAO

Babby's first politics - they think they are being edgy. What they are really doing is eating the shit of the generation before them which has outgrown it, and a pity too since this is the first election in memory where there is a candidate worth voting for

Because they are fucking retarded but even those that voted for John are smarter than those voting for Hillary

>mfw more votes for johnson are less votes for clinton in blue states
>mfw Trump wins the presidency thanks to millennials

This is probably a shill poll, but even if it holds true thats FUCKING AWFUL for Clinton. Look at Obama's numbers

DUDE A LEPO LMAO

>MSNBC

He's actually gone up quite a bit

Is this supposed to make me mad? That's at least 20% of voters who would otherwise be voting for Clinton if weed man wasn't around

>Only 31% of 18-34 year olds in a (((University))) are voting for Cliton

>millennial vote
>important

18-34 year olds hardly vote, and they always vote extremely left wing

Weed.

I'm voting for him because he's the least crazy candidate in the race.

2 party bootlicker

Sept 8 - 13

Gee, nice poll, how rigged was this one?

I say lets fucking do it

if the country goes to shit at least weed will be legal

Trump is all about breaking records

(((University Poll)))

Instantly discarded.

Johnson might not be as corrupt as Hillary since no one is accusing him of intentionally selling favors and secrets to foreign governments, but his policies are just as anti-American as hers.

DUDE WEED IF YOU DON'T TOKE UP 420 YOU SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED #TRIGGERED LOL NATIONAL WEED DAY EVERY DAY.

>Quinnipiac

Literally who?

>18 to 34 year old likely voters
>likely voters
>18 to 34

kill yourselves weed smokers

>Drumpf is toast

Won't even win New Mexico.

Wrong. He was a former Republican governor. Nearly all of the other Libertarian candidates excused him of being Republican-lite. There are plenty of Republicans who believe in the small government meme who can't reconcile their ideology with their party's simultaneous embrace of Evangelical state morality. These are the people whose votes the Libertarian party can poach. What Democrat wishes we could get rid of every government agency (an actual Johnson platform)?

It's much easier to compromise on social issues than economic ones, which is why it's more likely for Republicans to defect to the Libertarian candidate than Democrats.

This is worse news for Clinton, m8. Young voters tend to go Democrat, for her to not be running away with their votes when they were a key bloc for Obama isn't a good sign for November.

>quinnipiac university

and into the trash your opinion goes

t. guy who fell for the "don't give up your morals" meme and think libertarians will ever matter.

>Quinshit University
The fact Johnson is that far ahead should be worrying to Hillary.

>Millennial vote is completely gone for clinton
Pray that the ones who do go vote waste it on that idiot.

The sign said 3.2 MOE. I didn't see any Moe's, anywhere. I've been deceived.

>MSNBC
>No name university that tried to shut down an independent student paper.
>Connecticut

And Hillary is only beating him by 5%. Imagine what people who have to work think of her.

There is a difference between saying you'll vote for 3rd party and actually going out and making the effort to vote 3rd party.

Johnson won't even get 2%

Was this poll rigged?

I didn't vote, who the hell gets polled in this shit?
DUDE

>it's more likely for Republicans to defect to the Libertarian candidate than Democrats

We don't live in a rational world, that's simply not what polling shows. Republicans have always been better at falling in line to defeat the perceived greater threat above all else. Dems, mostly the milennial ones, who don't like Hillary just see another name and tick it. Even in this very poll, Obama's lead with this group was no mere 5% compared to Romney or McCain. It's fucking pitiful for a Dem to poll like that versus the Republican opposition.

3rd party support tends to weaken dramatically as the election draws near. I'll be surprised if Johnson get 5 percent nationally in the actual voting.

This, but it also means Hillary won't be getting a lot of those votes

>Voting for someone who won't pay for the roads

>muh polls

it must be hard not having a real campaign and just relying on what some imaginary numbers say

I thought MSM didn't like polls cause Trump owned them after the debate.

Would this be a good thing since most young people vote democrat? Its taking away from her base rather then Trumps

>1 post by this ID
Working hard, CTR?

As if 18-34 year olds actually vote.

But Jill is the true winner of the debate...
youtu.be/oyAgjBYHzt0

MATE MARIHUANA MUAHAHA

WEED

>another day, another $0.03

Cry more faggot, Hillary needs to be 60% or more with that demo to win this thing, early ballots are already wrecking her shit.

I don't think you understand. The 18-34yo demographic is always the most liberal age bracket by far. The fact that Hillary is only 5% up over Trump actually bodes really badly for her. The youth vote is typically solidly locked-up by the democrats.

The media kikes tried to shill for Johnson, hoping to take away votes from Trump. Turns out they made a yuge mistake and accidentally propped up a guy who takes away millennial dude weed lmao votes away from clinton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ME POL WE'VE CONSCIOUSLY, COLLECTIVELY HAMFISTED THE NOTION THIS GUY IS 100% ABOUT WEED AND NOTHING ELSE TO GRASP AT STRAWS AND UNDERMINE HIM.

LMAO

Because its OK to vote for him. If you vote Trump you're a racist, if you vote Clinton you are pro pay to play, and millenials cant afford to pay. Johnson says dumb shit, like millenials, and the DUDE WEED LMAO factor is huge.

Even if valid, (doubtful) that split vote will favour Trump

>expecting college students to not be retards

You will always be disappointed if you keep thinking this way, user.

Anti-American is Pro-White though

They won't actually show up to vote. People aren't gonna bother to show up to essentially just throw their ballot in the trash.

guise seriously what is a leppo?

What's an Aleppo?

Because Millennials are the only generation in the USA with any potential

Pretty easy to undermine a guy who does most of his campaigning on a site where people go to jerk off in front of strangers

>hurrr wats aleppo

Johnson's going in dry and trumpkins gonna cry.

Civil war era ship.

>millennials
>voting for Clinton at only 31%

fucking topkek

>illegal immigrant

W
D U D E
E W
D U D E
E
D

Me too!
If our generation is really splitting the vote, then they are basically saying the boomers are going to decide the election. This is good for Trump.

>1 post by this ID

Most people dabble into libertarianism in their 20s.
Then they grow up.

The vast majority of people who said they're voting for Johnson are voting for Trump but we're too afraid to say so

Source: me, because that's how I avoid the question "who are you voting for" around my rabid SJW family

Gary Johnson is going to ruin it for trump.

they arent
nobody is

Because DUDE

The election is over

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

two weeks ago
>hurr aleppo johnson dat boi dancing fat man weed xd
this week
>oh fuck this is real

kek

I always just say I'm a libertarian, which is technically true, but they always take it to mean I'm voting for the Libertarian Party, which is never true.

I don't trust Clinton, hate Trump, for everytime they tell me a vote for X is a vote for Trump, and because they feel entitled to my vote just because the other side doesn't pander to me.