Posting pepe is now a hate crime. How did such a happy frog become a smug racisy? Be careful euros...

Posting pepe is now a hate crime. How did such a happy frog become a smug racisy? Be careful euros, you can get arrested for pepes now.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/27/adl-adds-pepe-the-frog-meme-to-hate-symbol-database/

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because all the liberal arts majors who became journalists are that dumb

does pepe hate posting applies to beaners too?

I say we call the npr racists
Pepe is Mexican
Like bender from futurama and Rick
They're Mexican

I don't think ADL's opinions affect European laws yet. It's still not as bad as drawing swastikas in Germany.

" apply

On the plus side, your pepes will be worth more over time.

I read the specific ADL announcement and it says that context with the frog is needed and a picture of pepe is not in and it itself a hate symbol, rather those with caricatures of Jews and so on would be classed as such

So only Pepe as a Jew or a German are not allowed?

Well if the frog is in a Nazi uniform then that's probably a hate symbol but if it's just an innocent one like pic related then it's OK

This then begs the question as to the point of the announcement since it's already quite clear but whatever

The joooo

The merchants are showing, we have the same here in France policing speech. My blood is boiling.

How is dressing sharp a symbol of hate?

This is Wojak's time to shine boys.

WOJAK UPRISING NOW.

Delete this post please, it's contains an offensive image.

Thank you, France. Have a pastel colored sad pepe as thanks.

daily reminder to report ALL antisemitic activity on the internet to the ADL

adl.org/incident

>National pride is great
>Except if you're white it's a far right neo nazi hate crime
>Atleast that's how the media tells it
JUST

>ranidaphobia is okay now

>Implying anybody will actually take a declaration that a cartoon frog is a hate symbol seriously
Yeah, it makes me question whether or not kikes are actually as smart as I've been led to believe. I think they just lie a ton.

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE

They're just betting on the average population having a certain level of retardation (they do).

Next up, SUPERMAN ANTISEMETIC, for not being raised a good jew.

More on cucknews after yum yums.

If the establishment is so up and arms about pepe that they hired an organization to label it a hate crime... It shows we are on to something with kek worship