Anybody else loseing enthusiasm for trump after monday nights performance?

Anybody else loseing enthusiasm for trump after monday nights performance?

I really dont like hillary but man he needs to get his shit together in the next two. Monday was really disheartening.

no.

Fuck off Australia

no we want him to win even more. the hearing today with the director of the fbi just shows how fucking crooked hillary is

We're gonna build a wall!

Let's make America great again!

The dude is so simple minded, only in America would a man li I e this becone a presidential canditate.

I thought he did great, he deflected every attack Hillary had, counter-attacked and even got Hillary into a position a couple times where she had no response and politically danced around his points. He basically wiped his ass with her so I don't get where all this "Trump sucked" mentality comes from.

Why? Even against a biased moderator he won, every poll shows that.
Stop listening to CNN.

no

I thought there were two more debates? Isn't it too early to be defeated?

I lost enthusiasm for Trump Aug 2015.

No, though I do, as a moderate, wish there was an alternative.

Unless hillary drops out though, I'm voting for trump just finished registering today.

He won, all the online polls conclusively showed as much. You really can't argue that.
Also, he did so even though Hillary was wearing a wire and was fed her answers. Which you would have to feed her lines, with how doped up she was. They got her all hopped up on something to be able to stand that long without passing out drunk.

How much enthusiasm do you need to check a box?

nope

he answered the policy questions amicably

when he was getting double teamed he went on the defensive; kinda weird how the moderator never asked about Benghazi, the emails, or the clinton foundation huh. But trumps tax returns were apparently of GREAT interest to the moderator

checked

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off CTR

Cred Forums is too conditioned to praise Trump, you won't see much dissention here. At least, not yet.

Cred Forums has poured so much into getting him elected, they've put up mental barriers when it comes to the idea of him losing.

Once Hillary gets elected and the facade fades, expect a lot of "I never liked him anyways" or similar comments.

fpbp

No didn't expect him to become the super god at debating.
I am shocked at how well Hillary did, I was expecting her to go to the bathroom for 45 min.

>they've put up mental barriers when it comes to the idea of him losing.
Because he's the only hope for western civilization.

>The dude is so simple minded
Hillary has literal (literal!) brain damage, and you're complaining about Trump being 'simple-minded'??

Yep. I'll still vote for that retard over Hillary any day of the week, but I'm beginning to believe I was duped when I bought into the whole "Trump is a genius playing 12d chess" crap.

Dude. Even consevative media admits he bombed (cf. The New York Post). He was on the defensive the majority of the debate. He was occasionally inarticulate ("the security aspect of cyber is very, very tough") which is always going to look bad in contrast to scripted precision politics. When Clinton got hit with the email scandal she just apologized and took responsibility, making it difficult to continue to target her for it without looking like an autist, whereas Trump just dug himself deeper every time, culminating in his embarrassing, fumbling response to the birther conspiracy he helped promulgate. Clinton baited him hard, over and over again, forcing him into hysterics without ever actually raising her voice herself.

This is why at the end of the debate the Clinton campaign was celebrating and the Trump campaign was complaining about the mic and threatening to not even attend the next two debates.

If you really watched that debate and actually thought ya, Trump killed it, you have officially lost your grasp on reality. He has to fucking practice beforehand for the next two or he'll continue to hemorrhage support.

>elect trump
>get a mostly ineffectual leader who might get 1-2 things off his list done
>no wars; he doesnt want war. He's cultivating a bromance with Russia

>Elect Hillary
> the woman who wants to stage military interventions with Russia over 133t hacking.
>the woman who will be a gibsmedat leader
>world war 3 imminent

Trump it is!

If bernie had won i think the democrats would be doing better

He said he would be defensive before doing the debate, in martial arts it is often a strategy of defense to learn your opponent before finding their weakness and exposing it. The birther conspiracy was originally Hillary's as Trump pointed out, she was unable to accomplish the task of getting the birth certificate while Trump was able to. He is far more capable than Hillary and he showed this. I think you are the one who has lost their grasp on reality.

>He was on the defensive the majority of the debate

jobs, the economy, and race he was on point and knocked hillary out of her shoes.

>Cyber security

nigga you serious? what the fuck does Hillary OR trump know about cyber security. Clinton had her aides SMASH her blackberry with a HAMMER. thats her idea of cyber security. Shes pants shitting herself every night wondering if those "misplaced" 30,000 possibly confidential possibly incriminating emails are out there somewhere.

>When Clinton got hit with the email scandal she just apologized and took responsibility

so whens she going to jail. Any computer analyst for a private company would be fired on the spot, any other government official would be in jail.

>woops, my bad

doesnt cut it.

You're a sneaky shill, I'll give ya that

What, are you just going to stay home like a good goi?

Only you and the fog got shills from CTR, asshole.

No. My enthusiasm for Making America Great Again grows every day we get closer to November 8.

CTR thread, seen this same exact one posted a bunch

sage it niggers

Yeah

They arent even trying anymore