Tfw half-white

>tfw half-white

Living in two worlds is not easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhXI1oXNEpU
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>half-white
no such thing exists

I know that feel, famalam. Such is life.

try being a Turk in Germany

>puts 1 spoon of coffee in glass of milk
>milk turns brownish

>puts 1 spoon of milk in cup of coffee
>coffee remains dark

>once you go black you never go back

you have to go back

If the other half is East Asian, you're fine.

Ohh you poor Turk. Why don't you try being a Turk in Turkey?

because my gf thinks that Turkey is a third world shithole. Bur I might consider going back once I finished my studies

I was born in Germany, raised in Germany. One could claim I was molded by it.

>once you go black you never go back

You can breed it out doe

t. hapa manlet

I think the better regions of turkey are actually quite nice. most people always get drawn to higher pay and more little comforts even if they end up living quite miserably, living in tiny and dirty apartments in cities is a good example of this. It's hard to beat that.

You don't live in two worlds you live in one nigger. You're not long for the world abomination.

Ikr? Living in the western cities is no different than living in southern italy or Portugal or something. Except Turkey actually has jobs (for med standards at least)

she got brainwashed by the media. She thinks Erdogan is literally Hitler and Turkey is going down.

I don't hate Turks in general but there are too much of your kind here and too many of them are absolute scum.

I like for example Serkan Tören. He would not be genocided.

O U T
U
T

off yourself for the better of mankind.

>See flag

its O.K burger you will fit in nicely in the land of the mutts.

Race traitor mother?

>this passes for Germans today

Yeah I was never a fan of the German but I do not look forward to having a border with Greater Turkey.

Fucking roaches and their disgusting religion and culture. Kill yourself.

eh the stereotypes are generally true but obviously not always. Most people I meet just don't believe I'm turkish until I state it explicitly

My kids will only be halfies though
This bothers me tbqh, halfies are weird

I'm also sorry for ruining the thread OP, I think halfies should try and learn both cultures, but they should embrace the one they are living in. Don't be that >muh heritage fag

> Dads adopted by 2 whiteys, he is halfey

I am pure white with beautiful blue aryan eyes and fair hair. The reality is I could have fully nigger kids.

You're a big guy.

Also I should remind you all, there have been based Turks before. It's the anti-secularists that are the bad ones. Just look at Ataturk, and you'll know what Turkey needs to do.

I've got the perfect song for you

youtube.com/watch?v=RhXI1oXNEpU

When i was 11 and went on a family holiday to turkey, it was the best. You know why. because you arent all a bunch of sunni sniggers. Granted I was in a holiday location but the fact of the matter is, turks are moderate muslims. Not your fucking 9 year old raping scumcunts. They sold small donor kebabs for 1 lira.

That's fucking disgusting. You fucking horrible nigger.

>> Dads adopted by 2 whiteys, he is halfey

burger please

I aint a fucking nigger. Like I said I am a fucking aryan.

reminder: ataturk & friends = crypto kikes
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

>British (Anglo)
>Aryan

Pick one

Go back to Turkey.

Aryan.

Yeah, Aryan.
The very north of Scotland isn't, nor is Wales or Ireland. But England and most of Scotland are Aryan.

Anglo saxons. Saxons came from norway sweden, viking shit. Nords. Anglos are the half breed nords ;) Aryans are the true nords