Ask a former Cred Forumstard turned CTR manager anything. Using proxy for obvious reasons

Ask a former Cred Forumstard turned CTR manager anything. Using proxy for obvious reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a good date movie this weekend? Girls don't want to see the magnificent 7, right?

> numbers confirm identity
how is infiltrating their system going?

>Cred Forumstard follows 1 belief system

wrong.
this board is the most muliticultural board there ever was. pol is not 1 person, and certainly not 1 belief system.

however, there are forces who try to influence and spam.

Can you call me cute?

How many people there really hate her and are just trying to make this not work at all? I've heard many.

Cred Forums is a board of peace submit or die

double numbers twice in a row? how uncommon.

Is SS a meme routine or is it actually good?

Fuck off, cunt. Stop posting under my flag.

It's impossible to know, anyone who shows any disobedience gets fired. The pay is good so no one has a problem pretending they like her.

how does it feel to be a traitorous turncloak?

do you have any moral dilemma with being the devil's right hand man or are you so autistic that you only care about the money?

How optimistic are you about your ability to influence this board at all?

Around 40 people in charge of controlling Cred Forums right now. So yeah, pretty optimistic.

Mortgage and kid on the way isn't gonna pay itself.

do you pay off moderators/janitors?

explain shillary getting dragged into the van too please

also mortgage and child is an acceptable answer

>controlling the chinz

Quality banter m10.

the people you're working for are really corrupt, you're dealing with really bad people. Don't you feel a little bad? you could find a better job I'm sure.

is there any actual money to be made in shilling or should I keep my low-level programming gig

>controlling Cred Forums
Even the admin and his army of mods and janitors can't control Cred Forums

Yes, the main Cred Forums moderator who I unfortunately cannot name is working closely with us. Last I heard the regular janitors get 50-60$ a week for cooperation.

So we can raid CTR by pretending you goys are being disobedient, amirite?

We can denounce you for "not correcting the record correctly" and surely your boss will go back at you, AMIRITE?

if mods are paid, then how do /cfg/ threads stay alive?

If I meet any people at gatherings in my life who openly tell people they used to work for CTR as some sort of amusing story, I will put them in hospital.

Have you done a decent job at protecting your identity from CTR? Are you concerned about Violating the Federal Election commissions disclaimer notice law?

How the fuck does your boss/company measure how well of a jobs you've done at the end of the day?

Because what's stopping you from just shitposting all day long about cocks? Or spamming pro-Trump shit?

If you are legit give us your https and provide us a login

How does it feel to know you will be rounded up Jan 21st 2017?

Stop humoring roleplayers you fucktards

I'm under 8 proxies, last one tracking from some 3rd world European shithole I can't even pronounce

For every 10 "shills", there are on average 2 employees monitoring their work.

Or you're just a liar on the internet, here's your (you)

Because cfg threads are useful to literally every single agency that monitors the board.

FBI, KGB, you name it.

Remember, FBI user confirmed they're being watched constantly. And remember the Syria general fucking helped Russia nuke ISIS. How do you think that happens?

Pol is bought but there are many different powers and interests lurking.

Hey look at me Mr op. (burrrppp) I'm glad you're using a proxy (burrrppp) you're a fucking genius. (burrrppp) you can be found. fucking retard. (burrrppp)

Putting CTR aside, which candidate do you personally support?

Jill Stein.

Should I spec up my nano weave armor or get clocking for my sunndy?

Why Croatian proxy you stupid fuck? Get off my flag faggot

Hope 20 pieces of silver is worth fucking over a whole country shilling for a psychopath.

ENOUGH!!

This is the third "insider" ctr thread I've seen - no one ever provides any proofs and the numbers they cite don't match up. Go fuck yourself OP

It really isnt.

It's just those people that have no soul and would do "anything". Those are the kind that do this.

They could kill off the whole shithole alltogether
where would you masturbate then ?

Hillary`s campaign will end in one month. Can you tell us some secrets about Hillary or her campaign?
Kek demands it.

Agreed.
Sad that people sell their integrity so cheap.

Jebem ti mater srmdljivu.

>Praise Him

>Is SS a meme routine or is it actually good?
Wondering this as well?

Yeah ok buddy it's obvious you're making this all up now, but you had your fun.

How'd you get the job? I could use some cash to reinvest. Maybe set up a script for it

Roleplaying is against the rules.

Quads don't lie. CTR Nig's a fake

reminder that the "ctr" meme is entirely fake, it's a setup by kike shills to contribute to maintaining this "election" illusion. their purpose is to discredit people who authentically begin to discover the truth about trump. people are so lazy they dont have to have real conversations with people, they just shout "ctr" and the convo gets (((shut down)))

Depend hugely on your body type, training experience and goals.

If you're naturally very skinny and try to put on strength and mass, eat a shitton of food and do it. If you're fat and want to lose weight while gaining muscle, it will work as well, as long as you eat in a moderate caloric deficit.

If you're skinnyfat, don't even bother. Pick a high volume Push Pull Legs or Upper Lower routine and work out 5-6 times a week while only slightly eating over or under maintenance, depending on your goals. Skinnyfat = low testosterone, and your focus needs to be on frequent high volume training (each muscle at least twice per week) to make gains

Add accessories sooner rather than later, but it's effective. Fuck cleans, rows are much better.

>hotpockets for cooperation
k

finally an intelligent user

the real plan is the balkanization of the USA

One country for the Alt Right, one for the WE WUZ, one for latinos turned nativos, one for LOLbertarians and one for Communists

Western Europe will balkanize as well

I hope you and your family die in a car crash. Earn an honest living you piece of shit.

/thread

Why do you keep bombing my board with you shit post. Cred Forums is a board of peace. I am a simple meme farmer tending to my memes

you're a good guy. i love you Croatia. keep having a good day/night.

How do I get a job like that? I need the money

how do you spin this

The election is over

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

STOP WITH THE AMA PLEBBIT CANCER
T
O
P

> Earn an honest living you piece of shit.
Well Hillary never has, so you should expect the same from her supporters.