Shooting reported at South Carolina elementary school

myfox8.com/2016/09/28/shooting-reported-at-south-carolina-elementary-school/

Tunein.com/radio/anderson-county-public-safety-s145897

This is Obungos wonderful legacy. I never thought I'd say I actually miss GW, but this fucking nigger has made this country so weak and pathetic and opened the floodgates for niggers to chimp out and muslim ragheads to go on a shooting spree everywhere

Shooter is arrested

Is it happening ?

F-ing white male prob - had to balance out the recent news

Two faculty confirmed injured with bullet wounds, no other casualties creported.

sandy hook like situation

Clearing rooms - door to door - need master keys

The racial makeup of the county was 80.1% white, 16.0% black or African American,

Oh fuck it's a white guy pissed that Clemson banned harambe memes

Fucking fag couldn't even kill unarmed kids, beta and a pussy

WHITE MALE WHITE MALE

99% chance some BS domestic dispute. It's nothing.

>inb4 he has an AR-15

yes absolutely it's ONIGGERS fault and if we had literally anyone else these monkeys wouldn't be running rampant...

or, with the advent of Internet and the smartphone, you can hear about these atrocities much more frequently. dumb fuck. get BTFO.

cbs news repporting shooter in custody

>news didn't exist before smartphones and internet

The MO says white, yet the news reports say nothing about his race which means not.

Oh, and those poor kids etc

ONIGGER is the divider in chief, causing historically awful race relations and putting people under historically high economic stress due to his policies which fuck over working people.

So yes, it is ONIGGER's fault.

is it actually happening or is pol sperging out over nothing

>Elementary school
>A fucking elementary school
>Shooter attacks an elementary school

Shooter should be bitten by a hundred Brazilian Wandering Spiders so his body falls apart.