I just can't wait until Donald Drumpf finally loses and you racist xenophobic...

I just can't wait until Donald Drumpf finally loses and you racist xenophobic, frog-loving bastards are going to cry when Hillary Clinton will reign supreme in the elections.

I am tired of living in such a suppressed society. I say NO to police state. I say NO to police corruption. I SAY NO TO WARS. I say no to everything that will destroy the U.S. and ultimately the world. Who in the right mind would hand over nuke codes to fucking Drumpf?

Mayor Sadiq Khan is right American and British white need to be wiped out

Hot pic. Sauce?

And what will you do if Trump becomes president?

Aren't you liberals supposed to be tolerant of all views? That would include the views of Cred Forums, xenophobes, racists, Christians, jews, muslims, gay, straight, trans, black, white, yellow, brown, tall, short, fat, skinny, democratic, communist,? Funny how the left calls for tolerance but doesn't tolerate views that oppose their own. This is why liberalism will die out within 20 years. No one wants to be forced to tolerate things they just cant tolerate. The uprising will be successful and normal peoplease will win back the day.

I'm already planning on moving to Canada where real freedom and acceptance is actually prevalent?

Keep talking out of your ass. You just blabber without zero thought processes. Try harder though.

PD here, you liberals are gonna feel bad every time you call 9-11 in Hillary's America.

We're going to be looking for traitors to the republic. All you liberals look and act the same, and are so easy to spot.

Call 9-11, we come, we don't help you.
A week later you disappear.

Youre in for a rude awakening you disgusting shell of a man.

You will never be accepted as normal

You will never be able to escape AIDS

Youre fucked

You are going to live in a reality, where your views are not supported anymore. With the nr1 country having Trump, Europe won't be ashamed to go right-side. We will revitalize the Western Civilization and your stupidity won't be supported, you will be a minority, people will look over you. You simply have to join the herd, or you will be cast out to die in the wilderness.

You might be able to chain down minorities and blacks in America, but you will never entrap my soul or my own livelihood of freedom. Keep wrapping your walnut-sized brain of yours thinking you can control others.

This is the America we're living folks. You want to live in Hitler nation your proof is right fucking here.

>I am tired of living in such a suppressed society. I say NO to police state. I say NO to police corruption. I SAY NO TO WARS. I say no to everything that will destroy the U.S. and ultimately the world.

>hillary supporter

I know this is bait but there are people that legitimately believe this.

You do realize mentally illery sucks special interest cock.

Not even. Do you see Hillary being a racist xenophobic asshole? Please, answer me that question. I'm waiting.

that pic of yours is implying that being a bottom gay like myself is bad and shameful.
you are a horrible person

>I am tired of living in such a suppressed society. I say NO to police state. I say NO to police corruption. I SAY NO TO WARS.
Why are you supporting Shillary then?

>im just going to move to canada

good riddance

but I'am with her op

Implying Donald is gay is homophobic in itself because you're insinuating there's something wrong with being gay

Why are libs so judgemental?

Will he ever make a follow up, maybe he'll finish it in donald's second term

>says no to police state
>votes for hillary clinton

Also, hey faggot. If nuclear war comes he loses an empire, you lose a fleshlight. Also everyone would be dead

Op is obviously a peter puffer, m8

i agree.

he isn't going to win. enjoy it while it lasts shit posters

Are you willing to fight for thise beliefs

This stale ass image?

Goddamn, this is exactly why you niggers are losing the enthusiasm war.

Looks like fun.