Virtually all Democrats side with GOP to override Obama veto

97-1.

>Harry Reid
what a faggot

Is this a good thing?
We bombed allies in Syria, a week ago. Can they now sue the US?

I believe that was one of the concerns about allowing people to sue Saudi Arabia.

Legal retaliation.

Congress overrides Obama veto of bill allowing relatives of Sept. 11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, for first time in his presidency - Reuters

Its done, House and Senate

In theory they can. But the point of this is more to achnoledge saudi terrorist funding on a public, national level. Also to maybe stop the next president from kicking over sandcastles like we've been doing for 15 years

It worries me when politicians work together.

god i hope this is what finally fucks him forever

guess he didnt want another black eye

Thats when we all should be.

Why? The first time they all worked together and it was for a good reason.

B-b-but it's republican's fault Obama can never get anything done!

True, it seems like a good bill, but my kneejerk reaction is to distrust.

fucking beautiful, who is the 1 KEK?

Not under this law. Other countries could theoretically pass their own laws to allow this and sue us. At which point our government would shrug and impose trade sanctions.

If this were a law that enabled citizens to sue (say) Uzbekistan, nobody would care. The reality is that Saudi Arabia has been the bedrock of American middle east policy for a generation and that's all changing -- the region is massively destablized, the Saudi economy is screaming and the country itself is on the verge of disintegration and religious war.

It costs Reid and Obama nothing. They are leaving office. This gives democrats in congress some credibility. The right is being played here. Talk radio is convinced Obama is such a dummy over this.

I bet it was the sit down nigger, or Pocahontas.

I'm with you. There got to be an ulterior reason for this.

nice source

No one will actually pay. The entire point of this is to be able to prosecute a case in the court of global opinion.

....Google President veto, it's all over the news. Well except on CNN and "social" media like BuzzFeed.

The President got cucked by Congress hard. His veto was overwritten. It takes a super majority in Congress to do it and they did it to Obama. Feels good man.

reptiles.

>google
not a legit source

>court of global opinion.
Give it 20 years that that court will be a real, enforceable entity. This is why we need Trump, and we need him now.

Wait what? Did they vote YES for families to be able to sue the sandniggers?

>This gives democrats in congress some credibility
that's why nearly all the democrats voted YES right?
you stupid nigger