TRUMP GEN: ANIME EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

EVENTS
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E

INSPIRATION
>Trump Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=rtavI3Hew4M
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/781202441224065032
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=LLzRqUCB6Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=PoFnkxt_zC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bsMMj62H0L4
c-span.org/video/?415991-1/donald-trump-campaigns-ottumwa-iowa
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
twitter.com/CNN/status/781195273007693824
thesun.co.uk/news/1868904/hillary-clinton-was-wearing-a-mysterious-box-with-wires-during-tv-debate-with-trump-conspiracy-theorists-claim-in-latest-bizarre-theory/
rense.com/general96/globcross.html
rense.com/general96/global2.html
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=9c-fg_gudkc
youtube.com/watch?v=QeY9YQOInUY
youtu.be/rbpNe_bMw7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

SCHOOL SHOOTING IN SOUTH CAROLINA

MORE CHILDREN BEING SACRIFICED FOR MOLOCH

HILLARY IS FUELING HERSELF

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/781202441224065032

Notice me Trump!

>Hillary rally
>Michelle Obama: "it's time for my family to leave the White House"
>audience: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

AHAHAHHAHA

>yfw the shills can't make your support or trust in Trump waiver

Redpill me on why you guys think Trump won the debate

anime edition!

maga

pay debtz

AW FUUUCK

He won voters over to his side. And voters choose who the next president is, not pundits or MSM.

Will keep this bumped, we can use this thread later.

OP, why did you changed it like pic related? Is your OP yesterday's thread?

Left is current OP, right is your OP.

You can always use the OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

it is updated once a day

The only thing Trump needed out of the debate was to appear sane. That's why he didn't hit back as hard as he could have. He was also under prepared for some questions he should have seen coming but that made literally no difference. Clinton needed to convince people that she was trustworthy and has made no ground in that battle so she gained nothing.

Check out the anime video in the inspiration section

fucking hilarious

So how does it feel to know that Trump lost because of his disastrous debate performance? Just accept his loss now and spare yourself the disappointment.

When will the shills leave

Oh I saw someone earlier doing with that one and just copied it

Video is pretty funny though

sorry bro

Hillary's only argument was to call him sexist and taxes. Trump fucked her up on the economy and inner cities, the two substantive issues. On top of that he came off as genuine while she seemed robotic, no one can remember what she even said.

Ah, I see, you made this OP so you can shill your Youtube video and make some sweet shekels.

Was it that?

Ignore them satan. Ignore them.

I want more Gunsmith Cats anime!

But not with digital animation.

No probs. Will recycle this later than.

Beware about trying to make a fool of TrumpGen, making threads too early (splitting the general) or trying to make money of people here is very much frowned upon.

Also, don't forget this is Cred Forums, not a crowd that likes to be fleeced or crossed.

I just copied another thread bruh

maybe they were shilling though

I just wanted to be a cool guy and make a Trump general

: (

now I'm gon' get raped

I wish I had more Rally MAGA edits.

Don't worry, this is not a shill thread. People will read these exchange, we are a board of peace after all.

I think you're a cool guy user

Hey can you explain what's going on with the internet fight thing? Do we have a chance of stopping Obummer handing America's shit off to the kikes?

I just want Trump to make Anime great again.

I had a dream I was Luffy last night. Shit was cash

I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was a shocking disappointment.

I think it's time for him to have an accident for doubting Kek

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Anyone have any streams for the Trump rally?

Do they think they're *exposing* us or some shit? They're just sending more cucks to get redpilled. They really don't know what they're dealing with.

Still pushing that tired narrarive.

It's over. Trump won against a horrifically biased media.

You had your chance that night, you blew it.

Cucked once again. You must like it.

I don't see how CTR will survive such terrible results at subverting people, especially when you post the same copy pasta over and over.

David Brock got ripped off.

Why are you CTR fuckhead so stupid?

You have an ID...

See it?

It stays with you throughout the thread...

Samefagging before changing your proxy will give you away...

Can you idiots at least shill properly?

youtube.com/watch?v=LLzRqUCB6Ss

here you go bro

starts in an hour

Come home to mama

It's just Hillary voters committing suicide after seeing her debate performance.

You're admonished.

>So how does it feel to know that Trump lost because of his disastrous debate performance? Just accept his loss now and spare yourself the disappointment.
>I don't see how trump will recover from his debate performance. It was a shocking disappointment.

are you two reading this shit off scripts?
how many you have?
just type them all in one post

>shocking
is apparently the shill word of the day

I thought the latest cause of rigged polls was "Russian troll farms"?

I wish Rally was squatting like that on my dick.

Trump Rally at 4PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LLzRqUCB6Ss RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=PoFnkxt_zC8 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=bsMMj62H0L4 DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?415991-1/donald-trump-campaigns-ottumwa-iowa

>ANIME EDITION
WEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

The sky outside is the deepest blue and there are absolutely NO clouds in it right now.
Anyone else? You got any clouds?

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but I found it very odd that there's not even the hint of a single cloud anywhere in the horizon in my area.

That and "trounced"
These motherfuckers are so obvious. Like we don't know they're all using the same script.

Fucking Drumpfkins had to rig polls because their candidate did so bad. How did we get to the point where our candidates have to rig everything to win?

Drumpf and Hilldawg are fucking sad excuses and should never be allowed near the presidency.

Thank you so much famalama!

>These shills
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU

Did the Council Bluffs rally already happen? I'm not seeing anything on RSBN about it

>rig polls to make him look good

Didn't Shillary rig the entire primaries?
Not to mention the rigged debate that favored her

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Signaled and Triggered #RiggedDebate

WE TOOK PEPE BACK FROM THE NORMIES

twitter.com/CNN/status/781195273007693824

>shill properly

You have to look at what you're dealing with. These people are so desperate for work that they're working a temp job for minimum wage, harassing normies on the Internet into voting for the worst candidate in modern history.

>are you two reading this shit off scripts?

They just cut and paste shit.

GREATEST ARRY

Someone has the image that appears Donald Trump with a supermodel on the left and the mother of supermodel in the right? I remember that the background is blue with some American flags, a private event to raise money for his campaign. someone please?

I agree it's over for Trump. I won't vote for Hillary but I can no longer support trump.

Honestly, I was unsure about voting for Trump...

until this...

Now... CTR has pushed me firmly onto the Trump train.

I was a Cruz supporter, and bashed Trump for his legitimate flaws...

Now I'm a Trump supporter because CTR pushes illegitimate shit here....

The Sun
thesun.co.uk/news/1868904/hillary-clinton-was-wearing-a-mysterious-box-with-wires-during-tv-debate-with-trump-conspiracy-theorists-claim-in-latest-bizarre-theory/

desu this was the best part of the debate

Trump is absolutely going to ruin the economy....

Trickle down economics DOESNT WORK

He is going to make it really easy for the super rich 1% to screw us all over.

He is going to make it easy for his business by giving himself and them tax breaks.

He is a con man, imbecile, and buffoon!

He will RUIN the economy.

>Townville

where are the powerpuff girls when you need them

I think Trump won because you suck google dicks

I love you man, been doing great recently

MAGA

>Do they think they're *exposing* us or some shit?
That's exactly what they think. They are so afraid of exposure that they think we must be as well, but they misunderstand us. Their association with the darkness is a bunch of rats and roaches hiding in the shadows between lamp posts. Ours is a black hole that sucks in the unwary, and there's no turning back once you cross the red pill event horizon.

I agree

On an unrelated note, do any of you 4channers know who this "Al Eppo" is?

This!!!!

Are you implying that Hillary's supporters are unable to vote on online polls?

They aren't enthusiastic? Where's the fervor?

The implication here is that Clinton and all of her supporters are technologically illiterate or that they're simply unenthusiastic.

Think about that, CTR. Think about how sad it is that NeoFAG/SA/Plebbit can't counter act the grass roots support Trump has in any aspect.

It's truly time to kill yourselves.

reeeeeeeeeeee

i got apple stuck between my teeth!

@90757066

Really makes me think.

Every time you green text everything you amplify his message.

a-user... do you go outside much? it happens sometimes!

It's sunny and there are clouds around here.

>Besides he's already said "If israel or anybody else wants our protection, they're going to have to pay for it"
>Thats good enough reason to justify shutting off the intel feed to israel, without even telling anybody publicly.

Most people don't know about or understand the earth-shattering gravity of Global Crossing or the actual implications:
>rense.com/general96/globcross.html

>rense.com/general96/global2.html

Before anything else happens, those cables and connections MUST be cut.
One of the main problems with our intel is that within the CIA are various factions, sometimes working at direct odds with our national interest in service to another country's national interest (3 guesses as to whom). This is one of the reasons for secret programs with no oversite and darker-than-black - to keep this shit away from those alien interests.

This issue alone is so monumentally difficult it will be a herculean effort to wreck it and fix it.

The shills are doing a favor to Trump..

They are too stupid to realize that the stupid shit they are spamming here pushes undecideds toward Trump.

We're 20 trillion in debt and our roads are in the worst shape they've ever been because Obama and Clinton has been sending all that money to their corporate puppet masters in return for getting them into power.

Big Donald delivers the schlong

Trump made anime real.

Notice all the smug waifus

>Not to mention the rigged debate that favored her
Oh fuck off with that conspiracy shit. Drumpf had a shitty night, get over it.

>Hey can you explain what's going on with the internet fight thing

> US, having invented the internet, kept control of some important parts of it
> One of these parts is the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN
> That's the responsible for creating new domains, managing existing ones and delegating control over parts of it
> For instance, that's who decided there should exist a .xxx domain
> That company is a non profit non governmental company but, historically with very close ties to the Dep. of commerce in the US.

Now, for the globalist trick being unveiled

> For long other countries (like Russia, China and EU countries) want to be able to influence ICANN decisions
> Up until now they can't, they have no say
> With Obama ceding control to a more "multinational" interest it is giving away the keys to a very important part of the internet governance: allocation of domains.
> That doesn't represent the interest either from the US (the country Obama is supposed to defend) or of most of the world (UN is a joke, see the security council, imagine them in charge of the internet)

Bottom line: Obama is selling US interest down the road, Ted Cruz is trying to save it and for a long time. Props to be had, that's his fight for long.

Trump got stumped hard

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>shills aren't even coached on the word filters
Bunch of worthless niggers

channel your inner alexander Cred Forums

Or if we didn't spend that money on horseshit wars in the middle east.

You forgot "risking imprisonment".

They're committing fraud and conspiracy.

Do I have to delete my pepe folder now?

Hahaha leftists are too dumb to use logic. They're just mad that Trump won the debate, and will win the election.

Trumped up trickledown does not work.

ALL TAXATION IS THEFT
STATIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

would probably hit that if the face was different

Thanks pal

>
This is a new one for me. Does someone want to explain why it crashes your tabs?

who is this semen demon

>HERP DERP THEY CAN CHEAT TOO!

Yeah, some people don't like cheating to win. I bet you're part of the "Everyone gets a trophy!" generation, aren't you? Can't handle losing like an adult.

If you insist.
*drops bat'leth and spaghetti*
*cries in Klingon*

The economy needs to be ruined.
Too many brownies leeching off it. Maybe we could stop feeding africa

WERE 20 trillion in debt and trump wants to lower the taxes on the rich. WHAT A DUMBASS

Yes because the 1% didn't get exponentially richer under Obama and the gap between them and the rest didn't grow at a historic pace. Fuck off commie shill

Will Hillary at least file down her bloodstained weasel-teeth before the next debate? Her attempts at smiling were like something from a nightmare.

That was a lame as fuck joke, didn't even make sense. Obviously it had been written for her earlier and she shoehorned it in.

Like when Hillary 'powered through' her pneumonia

>voting is cheating

No lol. Not as much as I should.
It's just a really beautiful day today and I thought it was strange how empty the sky looked.

Tell that to Hillary. Refer to dnc leaks

nice trips

> Trump says we have powerful laws
> is saying we need to pay attention to the fucking constitution
> and... the declaration of independence

>voting is cheating
these CTR memes are getting pathetic.

Threadly reminder:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy experience and judgement is in pic related.

People died, and she lied about it being from a YouTube video. She also went to sleep as Americans were dying on the ground in Benghazi.

She has innocent blood on her hands.

Each post by CTR, the poster is dipping their hands into that same innocent blood.

CTR is paid with money tainted by the blood of innocent, dead Americans.

I love trump and thought it was a huge counterpunch against him

Maybe the government should start spending less :^)

He wants to lower taxes on everyone. The way you pay down a debt is to grow the economy, you can't grow the economy when all your businesses are shutting down because we already have the highest corporate tax rate on the planet.

Also President Trump has a plan to repatriate the 2.5 trillion in offshore USD, Hillary does not.

Can someone please post the updated North Carolina absentee numbers from last night? All the new sources are trying to say SHILL has the advantage in absentee there!!!

Why wasn't Shillary hit with any questions about her scandals? She didn't get any hard ball questions, Trump was on defense the whole time, and when she did talk it was total memorized lines

I was honestly on the fence until I saw paid people like this exist.

Literally paid to trick your fellow citizens, just like she swindled bernie

As a former bernout I'm now on the Trump train.

I'm sure a purge will happen with consolidation, but it's on the one hand requiring brutality and extreme measures and on the other a very delicate touch since there are different factions and one has ALL the raw intel and the ability to use their sayanim and traitors in other branches of our govt to wreak extreme havoc in our homeland and elsewhere in the world.

They will not hesitate to do so either.

Will she 'power through' tuberculosis next time?

These leftists are so god damn stupid and delusional. How do people so dumb has a voice at all? They should be terrified of speaking out. I used to think that leftists might be intelligent but wrong, but this election cycle has made me see that they are brainless idiots and are literally the dumbest people in society. I can't wait to see the tears when Trump wins.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You know we can see your other posts in this thread, right?

No well just increase Jobs and Prosperity so that there's a fuckton more money to be paid into taxes by the newly established Middle Class.

> indirect solution is more effective
> think outside the box

>he doesn't into economics

Private prisons love Hillary and are raising money for her.

Really makes you think.

Did I even imply cheating? You truly believe that a few hundred (possibly a thousand) people on Cred Forums rigged every online poll?

Voting is cheating in your mind because you've grown to accept cheating as the norm. CTR and Hillary supporters are delusional because you accept her behavior as morally okay.

I get it, it's okay, you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Do you think we'll save it? Is there a vote coming up soon to like override his veto?

You have two options;

a) gas all kikes

b)gas all CTR

wat do?

DONT VOTE EARLY

In many states, early votes are provisional and only counted in certain situations.

VOTE ON NOVEMBER 8th

THIS IS PROBABLY A SHILL CTR THREAD DESIGNED TO LOSE US VOTES

IF A SHILL POSTS

JUST SAY THANK YOU

THEY BUMP AND HELP US

ALICIA MACHADO FOR TRUMP

Is he still down in the ge polls?
I don't understand how this shit works, how is he leading in state polls but down in the ge?

She was reading from a script and likely being fed thru earpiece

Lookin' good

I hope everyone is honest here about the amazing defeat suffered by Trump. He's getting eviscerated by everyone. He's a joke.

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

The shills have never been this active, and never been this desperate.

REMEMBER:
1. Do not engage.
2. Remember Clausewitz: "destroy the enemy's will to fight." Troll CTR, don't argue with them like autists.

That's all.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

It's because she knows her supporters are braindead idiots. She's well aware that leftists are the dumbest demographic in the world, and treats them like the children they are.

every skype and their child

>polls only allow you one vote
>you use incognito mode to get more than one vote

I think that may be considered cheating.

Because her scandals are *literally* nothing.

Drumpf was on defense because hes the outsider candidate. Come the fuck on, did you really expect them to be fair to him? Especially after everything hes said about the establishment and media?

>implying they're 2 different things

Gas all Skypes. Without them CTR would have no leadership.

If Trump had responded

>"Or maybe if we hadn't blown trillions on Iraq like you wanted us to, we could"

she would have killed herself

Florida = Red

@90757873

But you know what isn't a joke?

Parkinsons...

Hillary will die soon...

So sad....

Where were you when the Trump/Pepe ticket took over the world?

8 post by this ID

Lol, another idiot leftist. Everyone with a brain knows that the wealthy pay

Your delusion arouses me, CTR. Keep it comin'!

What is kek gonna have happen too him? Child die? Accident?

By the end of every shift, CTR associates have literally coated their own hands with the blood of innocent Americans who died because of Hillary.

Do they even have souls?

That gray is beautiful tbqh.

Lol look shes sitting down already

Hey poultry,
My name is Bald Eagle, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are skinny, small, and overpopulated fowl who spend every second of their day squawking and eating bread crumbs. You are everything bad in the sky. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any federally protected status? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of bantams because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than eating bird seed thrown from an elderly woman’s hand.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I’m the national bird of the most powerful country in the world and sacred to the native people. What people worship you, other than virgin birdwatchers? I also get a 30 year lifespan and have a mate for life (She just hatched my eggs; Shit was SO CAWWW!!). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Hillary has to come onto stage with Bernie to get any meaningful reaction.

So glad you're standing up to the trump shills. I think we're getting through to them

GOWDY NO

The Wind is blowing
There is only one direction this shit can go.

The more resistance, the higher the liklihood of all out REGIME CHANGE.

Some people have said he will be the last president. That doesn't mean he would stop being our leader.

The Wind of change is blowing, whats going on with the media and people waking up is just a sign of it.

These globalists are finished, and it takes gunfire to finish them it will happen.

> its better just to have people shot than to put them through lengthy legal prosecution, when you have stacks of papers that say they're guilty from years of dealings.

Stop hogging the tread with your roll play bullshit. Your a pussy and a faggot.

>He is going to make it really easy for the super rich 1% to screw us all over.

I guess that explains why Wallstreet, multinational corporations, and wealthy celebrities and billionaires all support Trump, right?

On the objective level Clinton won: She had more well spoken points and better deflection of criticisms.

Trump meanwhile was great on the offensive for the first half but then became his rambling incoherent self in the second and failed to address many questions or failed to provide adequate defense.

However, on the emotional/psychological level Trump walked away with it. Trump's goal in the debate was to combat his negative image as someone who was "scary" and Clinton's goal was to portray "strength and stability." No one watching that debate saw Trump as a threat, aggressive and full of himself maybe, but not as a scary figure.

Clinton on the other hand got talked over, interrupted, and just barely stood her ground. The conversation was about Trump from the moment the debate started which makes Clinton look weak and uninteresting.

Clinton's performance will not be remembered in a week from now, Trump's will for better or for worse.

Everyone got their second debate preparation e-mail? What do you think we should suggest?

His next 'comedies" will be a flop, just like everything else he does.
I wouldn't even know who this guy is if it wasn't for Hillarys sorry ass.

Ya. Another thread you made. You also split a leaf thread to shill your shitty video.

We knew there would be sacrifices, it's their go to, just like Brexit.

Everyone here has turned against trump. Hillary has taken command of the election.

>Do you think we'll save it? Is there a vote coming up soon to like override his veto?

President Trump can save it as long as Obama doesn't fast track giving it all up (as he knows what's coming and that there is no way Clinton will win to save him)

THE SHILLPOCALYPSE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck. Leftists are so stupid that they think Trump's income is what, trillions of dollars? I guess when you have an atrophied brain on the same level as a fish, it's hard to work with numbers.

Yeah, I can't believe how dense these people are. They cry SHILL any time someone disagrees with them, but they still defend DRUMPF to the death. Its fucking sad. Theyre shills that do it for free. SAD!

DONT RESPOND TO COPYPASTA WITH COPYPASTA

Then don't respond to my shitposts with shitposts. Hypocrite.

Small ass auditorium and only 600 people in the stream

kek

their opinion doesn't matter
after all...
they're just 1% of the population

if they try to fuck us over, people will step up to cover the vacuum of the opportunity they leave behind

How is me a toss up?
Isn't that a deep, like so blue it's black state?

god I bet Hillary feels so good getting a crowd of more than a couple hundred for once

DEFINITE PROOF OF HILLARY's PARKINSON'S DISEASE

SHARE THIS AROUND, REV UP THE TWITTER ACCOUNTS

--

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED TED NOEL'S MAIN VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

+ HE JUST RELEASED A NEW VID A FEW DAYS AGO:
youtube.com/watch?v=9c-fg_gudkc

What is your opinion on the Great Awakening of Kek?

15 hit questions against Trump, where the moderator also challenged his answer..
VS Hillary who had....... 2 questions.. soft balls.. with no follow.

The debate was a fucking joke.
If that influenced someones vote they need to seek help.

Too bad Trump wasn't smart enough to do that. Or bring up any of the other stuff he has on her.

He seemed very low energy and unprepared after the first 30 minutes.

Clinton rally

>Bernie speaking
>Clinton sat on chair
>Head not stopped bobbing

Everyone here in this Trump thread has turned....

CTR has gone full retard

They're fucking delusional. I wish they'd stop making these threads so we could talk about something more meaningful. Drumpfags everywhere

>paying more taxes to the state in hopes that you'll get some kind of benefit
How is Hillary's tax plan not trickle down economics?

Oh wait, you're a leftist, you're too fucking stupid to apply any reason at all. I'd have better luck asking my dog.

Trump: dynamic and genuine
Clinton: passive and artificial

Holt would've interjected with
>uh, excuse me Mr Dru— Trump, fact-check! You voted for the Iraq war too! Augh!

SC school shooter definitely not white NRA member or it would be known by now correct?

Here, have a graphic to back up your argument.

body is too young for her, i bet she looks a lot worse, that's why she wars her all absorbing star wars costumes

She looks wicked asf

Fucking smug bitch

Trump's gaining on her in Maine

yummy oc

>Theyre shills that do it for free. SAD!
When CtR admits they don't know what real supporters are.

Just pathetic. Honestly, I hope on some level you are ashamed.

MAGA brothers, kill all shills!

Do you think it was because of the array of chair posited by the airy arena?

>muh russian hackerz

Bernie BTFO trump

fuuuuggggggggggg

>BACK IN THE SHED BERNIE

Shes just sitting there bobbing her head wtf is going on?

Hey CTR, answer me this:

What was Brock hiding from the IRS and donors? What was so horrible that he had to pay his gay ex lover $850K in "blackmail" money to hide?

There have to be rumors around the office, at least. Inquiring minds want to know. Or at least some concern that CTR associates could be caught up in it

They have sown the wind and will reap the whirlwind.

The Golden Age will be ushered in with a lot of bloodshed, specifically those who have sworn to destroy us, our historic enemies.

>its better just to have people shot than to put them through lengthy legal prosecution, when you have stacks of papers that say they're guilty from years of dealings.

This is one reason for our blacker-than-black programs being compartmentalized. And there are many who have been collecting publicly-available evidence against them (their own words) for a long time.

It's our modest contribution, you might say.

Are we gonna build a wall Trumpgen?

Let's all shill for hill for an hour so ctr goes back to plebbit

Why is Crooked Hillary literally a bobblehead?

Exactly. Any time someone makes a thread discussing the other candidates these autists sperg out and spam it to death. Then they get butthurt when people come to their threads to post. Its fucking ridiculous. They even try to pretend this isn't a fucking echo chamber. Toppest fucking kek.

>implying CTR could pay me enough to shitpost.

Go suck Drumpfs dick some more, user.

>bent over to the queen of special interests
>thinks he can still run on the political platform her undermined

Post the only poll trump is winning. Why not the other 40 that says he lost the election?

DRUMPF
R
U
M
P
FINISHED

As a Trump supporter this is dumb af.

1. If true unprovable.
2. Only highlights her comebacks
3. missing a provable problem: Lester wore an ear piece against he debate rules

Yeah, her campaign is in a panic - can't even get the usual voting blocks to support her.

It's fucking hilarious!

HOLY SHIT I THINK I KNOW WHY THEY TOOK SO LONG TO GET ON STAGE, HILLDOG HAD A SEIZURE. NO SHES STILLING DOWN TREMBLING, TRYING TO RECOVER

>we need to fight special interest
>that's why I'm supporting the candidate who brings on 75% of her money from super pacs and multinational corporations

Jesus, he really is a cuck.

President Hildabeast! Working for alien rights since the beginning of time...

I didn't get one but I would say something along the lines of: Frame the debate as peace lover vs. warmonger.

Hit Clinton harder with her vote for the Iraq War, hit her harder still for giving speeches in favor of the war, hit her for voting for Afghanistan and for funding failed military projects like the F35, hit her for her "we came, we saw, he died comments" and her destruction of Libya, hit her for wanting to start a ground invasion of Syria and wanting to declare war with Assad. hit her for wanting war with Iran and for approving the Iran deal which will give Iran enough money to buy a nuke, and hit her for antagonizing Russia and starting a possible second Cold War if not a World War.

Also address your Iraq comments more honestly and coherently; quote yourself even on the Howard Stern interview and then quote yourself immediately afterwards. Make your stance clear that all you want is the destruction of ISIS and that you don't want war with Syria, Iran, or Russia.

That's what I would suggest; I think you'd get a lot more undecideds that way, the reason why there is such a large pool of Independents today is because people were turned off by the foreign policies of both Obama and Bush. Also add that for selfish reasons war is bad for business and that its good for Hillary since she is funded by weapons manufacturers.

>stand up to special interests!
>Hillary is sitting in the background

he undermined*

Here folks, pay attention so you don't

1) fall for the shilling
2) don't give the shills (you)

There are so many very good posts by Trump supporters in this thread.

Every time you think about giving shills (you)s find one of these good posts by your fellow anons that didn't get any response and give it to them

That denies shills (you)s and support your fellow Trump supporters.

MAGA!

(pic related, one of the most desperate and clueless shills I've seen, not even CruzMissiles were this clumsy)

CHECK THE HEAD BOB

they are paid to be here specifically. It doesn't matter what we say, they aren't leaving. We just gotta prove that our autism will outlast their $0.03/post pay grade

Basically it was the 30 years phrase.

He's already a leftist, can't get any worse than that.

>TRUMP GEN: ANIME EDITION

White Heart for Trump

Trump general has more Hillary supporters than drumpf shills!!

TRUMP BTFO

>talking shit about special interests when they're sitting right behind you
fucking savage

Didn't he say in the debate that his personal annual revenue was $600m or so?

He would get raped on bullshit property taxes (since most of his $10bn is illiquid property assets) if he didn't hire a team of Jews to do his taxes.

Why is Hillary such a doity antisemite? Does she want those jews to be put out of work?

I can't believe they keep wheeling out this commie kike to shill for Clinton. If bernfags had any integrity, they'd be flipping their collective shit.

>special interests

Hillary is the queen of special interests. They're stronger together with her.

Ironically the house cleaning may be less violent than it has been in other countries. But it will have a greater effect than it has had before throughout our entire history.

This will be the end of (((them))).

People like trump have what it takes to "smash it all, I dont care, we'll make a new system"

Really activated my almonds

Bias.

>If that influenced someones vote they need to seek help.

I know of three people so far who are now voting Trump because of how openly biased the 'debate' was.

I'm almost worried that Trump is the globalist candidate now, because of how incompetent the opposition has been.

>responding to copypasta

God it was so satisfying how BTFO the Finnposter was last night when he was saying Trump would go down in the LA times poll

>And there are many who have been collecting publicly-available evidence against them (their own words) for a long time.
To clarify, the evidence being collected was in reference to our historic enemies and traitors.

SHES IN BAD SHAPE

YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER FACE

He really did not seem like he studied for the debate at all

Maybe his advisors think it doesn't make that big of a difference

Real talk.: Is flip-flopping really a bad thing? People often complain about Trump changing position on too many things but isn't that actually a good sign? It shows that you are never too sure and are willing to learn from mistakes and you realize that you have flaws. Most intelligent people are never stuck on their opinions but actually change when given new evidence.

It honestly sounds a bit like a non-argument. On the other hand I understand that it can be difficult for people to interpret what a politician really thinks if they keep changing opinions.

Bernfags hated Trump more than they ever loved the Sandman. For our God-Emperor, we temper our hatred with love.

NOW SHE CAN'T STOP SMILING

MELTDOWWWN

He doesn't care about winning he's just trying to advertise his brand.

Crooked's always changing depending on what she's running for

Does anyone have CTR's latest financials?

At the end of July, they had bumped the budget to $6,000,000 from $1,000,000.

I bet they are over $15,000,000 spent to the end of September easy. Good work if you can get it.

Shill away faggots. Realize please that you are breaking the law, and will be the first to be rounded up to protect your masters.

Hope the shekels are worth it, and don't come crying to me because you were just trying to make a buck.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Never has been, never will be.

You stupid fucking idiots. You deserve what you get.

What is the next level under cucked?

Cause r/politics is literally promoting this piggy drug lord whore as the perfect poster child and burying anyone who suggests that her fart isn't perfume. Jesus Christ.

Her right side, is concave what the fuck who has a jaw like this

what do you mean? is there a hillary rally?

Attention all CTR Associates:

Mr. Brock wants everyone in the break room NOW!

This was found in the unisex office restroom YET AGAIN today - pic related.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP HAPPENING!

>>you use incognito mode to get more than one vote
This doesn't actually work. I tried.

>her scandals are *literally* nothing
Why not just put "I am a CTR Shill" in the "name" field? This is how obvious you are.

>I-I'm not CtR g-guys I just admitted not being paid to shill is pathetic, b-but of c-course I'm also shilling h-hehe, but wait I'm n-not CtR though and being paid. Checkmate!

Sure lad, kek

This is why I'm glad Johnson is around. He's taking so many millenials away from Hillary. She's going to need them in November even she actually wants to win.

This guy is not a Trump hack. He's with The Intercept.

stream where????

It shows a lack of conviction, something no world leader should have.

More shilling, by someone probably of the same CTR team.

They are not sending their best, I tell you. I wonder where is the Finn, he was at least entertaining.

HILLARY CLINTON HAND TREMOR DURING THE DEBATE

SPREAD THIS, I TRUST YOU Cred Forums

He spent hours saying how bad it was going to be for Trump and then when it came out he cried about how it must be wrong because it didn't say what he wanted.

Good idea, thanks

HOLY SHIT

Shes fucking nuts - Bernie is speaking, Clinton is sat in a chair behind. Watch her nodding and clapping especially. She can't control it.

>this is what shills actually believe

bad experience for clinton

I know this, what I'm saying is that I'd hope they'd either vote 3rd party or sit out, then vote Hillary.

youtu.be/rbpNe_bMw7U

The real truth is that the globalists are one big paper tiger, the DNC leaks showed they are run by a hoard of clueless suckups and diversity hires. The only reason they've been winning is that, until now, no one had the stomach to directly confront them. All they can do is scream and whine, but if you don't care about any of that, they're powerless.

>her finger will be on the button

The only way Trump would go globalist is if globalist = America first, meaning a reincarnation of manifest destiny, american colonies everywhere, and pax americana.

wew lad

Either these people are convinced Trump will win or they hate Hillary. Aren't they supposed to be her supporters?

>rigging polls is our shtick
(((dems)))

DUDE FREE COLLEGE LMAO
NOW VOTE HILLARY

>Was that good, will you let me go now?

When the fuck is she going to drop dead?

He actually acted like a living, breathing person instead of a soulless political robot.

>Nothing we cannot accomplish if we stand up to special interests
>Campaigning for hillary clinton

How can anyone take him seriously?

Please do not let this disgusting woman become president

>tfw this lineup of shills is so obvious and so bad that they resort to replying to each other
ahahaha

>hes CTR because he doesn't agree with me!!1!!11!

Literally neck yourself.

Was reviewbrah really being stalked or was it a trick to get more viewers and money?

>Is flip-flopping really a bad thing?
It's a bad thing, unless you happen to be in pursuit of delegates. See: El Rato's redemption arc.

She's not, don't worry.

Trump is already president.

god I can't fucking stand her.

see

Drake Bailey said there was the equivalent of 18 Semi Truck trailors full of papers safely hidden indicting every one of them to some level.

Says a Rocket Docket can be established, Treason Charges and they're just convicted in an automated process and sentenced.

> Fema camps for the ones who are guilty but not to the degree necessary for the death penalty, or if they want to turn and work for us.

> Because they couldnt be placed in the standard prison population, FEMA camp for their own protection.

> When you're accused of Treason, you're removed immediately and you get no legal council, people decide your fate for you based on the evidence. Its more than being arrested or subpoena'd, you disappear into a hole until you're found not guilty. You get Vanned.

lel

>We ran a campaign on issues not insults
Lel

she is so medicated, probably needs huge doses to not look rotten

You are dumb enough that you use drumpf. You probably also think that buzzfeed and huffpo are intelligent publications. Holy fuck you are stupid. Just another brainless programmed leftist. You have the intellgence of an 8 year old.

There's a difference between changing your opinion as new information becomes available and flip flopping for political expedience. People can usually tell the difference.

>there are mostly Trump supporters watching the fucking hillary stream

lmao

I few of their trainees were replying to themselves until they figured out the ID system.

>says "drumpf"
>says "hillary scandals aren't real"
>thinks we don't know he's a shill
M8
get your shit together

Glad to see Portuguese supporting MAGA, I'm currently in Portugal on vacation (yes I'm a portuguese Trump supporter) with my american wife and soon I'm going back to the US, unfortunately I can't vote but she will do her job as elect The Donald

magic the memes and bless kek

This, tbqhwy. I'm sick and tired of all these autists screaming SHILL!

Its fucking more annoying than JIDF was. And we actually had evidence of JIDF working here.

NEW THREAD

She was communicating in Morse with her (((handlers)))

>we ran a campaign on issues not insult
kek
racist shit and orang utan drumpf btfo eternally
how will his tiny hands and cock ever recover

It's more likely to be real. But you really can't tell because he got caught posting his own videos on r/cringe

I'm not sure about that.since we
>are far larger in landmass & population than other countries
>have enormous black resources (weapons, etc)
>have far more sayanim than anyone else
>>many in different levels of our govt & military
>USA is their beachhead, if they are losing control of it, they will lash out in a truly horrific and violent manner

So I don't know how it will go, user, but it something that absolutely MUST happen.

I've fot it on mute. Don't want my brain taking anything she has to say in.

I just want to live in Trump's America and wage war on non-Whites who have abused us at our weakest.

I will come liberate (minus rape) Germany with the U.S if it ever happens.

I use drumpf because it triggers the absolute fuck out of you autists.

>
>I few of their trainees were replying to themselves until they figured out the ID system.

MARKED AND LOGGED BITCH

Who do you hate more? Clinton or Merkel
lol

>Maybe his advisors think it doesn't make that big of a difference

His advisers care a lot about it. If they had their way he'd have been doing what Clinton was doing.

Mock debates with someone posing as her.

We have loads of evidence of CTR working here. We have their payroll lists for fuck's sake. There's way more evidence of CTR than there ever was of JIDF, actually.

A frenchfag grasping for straws? Who are you, Foucault?

Fucking allow it till 400, moor fuck.

she has no support
trump supporters are watching to find flaws and laugh

I don't want Trump to get preferential treatment, that just invites hubris and complacency. I just want the media to do their fucking jobs. If anyone go through the archives, old news articles from the 60s read like Dickens novels compared to the tryhard click bait today.

dammit nevermind disregard post

Kek

Sun Tzu has taught us well

Thanks pal. If you are in Lisbon here are some very nice places to visit:

> Berardo Museum, if you appreciate pop art (I don't but I understand the validity of the experience). Some Wahrols and Liechensteins there.
> Gulbenkian Museum (my favourite) and garden
> Mercado da Ribeira, for some tourist friend ambient and food

Enjoy your stay

Don't be angry, you learned a lesson. Next time you won't be so obvious when shilling.

We, the pundit-class, and politicians all watched the debate in the context of having followed the election closely since the beginning of this year.

We know almost everything Trump could have said about Clinton, but didn't, because we've heard it all before. We know Trump can do much better than he did, because we've seen him do better. We know Hillary was hopped up on stimulants and also cheating because we've seen her crack (physically and mentally) under less pressure.

The undecided normie knows only that he has "heard" that Trump is literally Hitler. Trump is insane, he's a lose canon, racist, sexist, he wants to nuke Russia and also he really likes that scary Putin guy.

Normies who have maybe seen nothing but a few short out of context clips and soundbites of Trump being mocked and lambasted by snide cnn talking heads or aging late night hosts, watched the debates and didn't see any of that. They saw a self-righteous, unabashedly biased leftist moderator and a wooden, creepily grinning, and unbearably patronizing Shillary Clinton, tag teaming a human Trump who allowed himself to look flustered after winning on the economy (#1 issue to most voters).

Trump was humanized in the eyes of the normies, and they now doubt the media narrative, I.e. What they "heard"

They have been primed to applaud when they see Trump unleashed in future debates, primed to distrust Clinton and her biased moderators, and primed to believe the real truth bombs that Trump is holding back, even if the moderator "fact-checks" them

At least try to speak English, Muhammad.

Bump limit in this board is 300. Why risk people splitting the thread, are you new to TrumpGen?

NEW

There is absolutely no evidence of CTR being here. Payroll doesn't tell you shit about where they shitpost at.

>I know, I'll say hes mad!

Go back to Cred Forums

TIM TIMKEN AND HIS WIFE STANDING BEHIND TRUMP IN CANTON OHIO

This is an objective and measurable fact.

Exit polls show he won over more independents than she did (she may have not won over any independents at all).

He was dynamic and alive and she was robotic and aloof.

The debate was ultimately about pathos in its long term effect because there was no logic or policy kill shot from either candidate so in the long run Trump benefited way more than Clinton.

>Drake Bailey said there was the equivalent of 18 Semi Truck trailors full of papers safely hidden indicting every one of them to some level.
I have never heard of him, but that wouldn't surprise me. cf
>Jonathan Pollard

There will be tribunals for these scum. You don't get to walk away from tribunals a free person. There will be at least 2 other countries involved in doing this, for our traitors are part of the same group that has similarly wronged those 2 other countries.

>RULE OF LAW
We are on the right side of history and have the moral high ground here.

Is she touching a smartphone? Is that not against the rules?

She could receive information there.

Once you get rid of niggers, spics, pakis and kikes, then you can talk.

Fucking mongrel.

No, just fucking hold your ground, attention whore.

>(((scientific))) polls
appeal to authority is my favorite leftist meme

Do they have to report their financial statements montly, bi-mothly or quarterly? I can't remember, but I know for sure it's public information.
>in b4 shills cry "doxxing!"

>Not knowing the bump limit is 300.
>Not knowing ctr thread splitting is a tactic.

Kill yourself.

>we now have "valid" polls

Thank you for (((adjusting))) the record

>90760204
>There is absolutely no evidence of CTR being here.
Your defensive reaction proves it.

3 cents: REVOKED