Happening

FSA militias announce chemical attack in Aleppo,Kerry says all connections with Russia to be cut off if Russia intervenes again.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160928/1045806676/aleppo-russia-chemical-attacks.html?utm_source=https://www.facebook.com/&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=crC3&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

twitter.com/AP/status/781147584693927937

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not fighting for the jews and I'm not fighting for subhuman communists. Fuck them all, I hope they make themselves extinct.

Wait, so we're cutting ties with Russia if they stop Syrians from gassing their own people? Fuck me.

US went from world's policeman to world's fixer

>all connections with Russia to be cut off if Russia intervenes again.

Now THAT'S what I call diplomacy!

>s-s-stop bombing our allies

The revolution is over if the rebels get kicked out of Aleppo, I guess the Obama administration isn't going to cut its losses and will double down again on it's support.

Apparently John Kerry hasn't read Graham Allison or any other relevent texts.

Yet, the U.S. is unapologetic for its own civilian deaths and the deaths of Assad's forces. Fuck Kerry and his incompetent diplomacy.

>Kerry says all connections with Russia to be cut off
what connections? unfriend lavrov in facebook?

there was some threads that predicted this

as elections nears there will be more and more anti-russian propaganda and shilling in media and here even, this might end up with mere threats using russians as bad guy scapegoat or even obama staying in power in emergency as low level conflict erupts

but this kind of political play usually ends in a total fuck up so prepare for ww3

no shit, you can search archives for yourself

wtf, were supporting people who use chemical weapons?

t. Mehmud Khan

Kek, sometimes i forget that they are normal people.

Why are they hurting the qts?

What is Aleppo?

When Trump wins he will just give Vlad a call and everything will be fine. Kerry has always been an assclown.

Reminder this wouldn't be the first chemical attack America knew about, helped in, then blamed on the convenient party. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

Reminder that if US stops buying rocket engines from Russia it will literally become non-space capable nation, until and if Musk manages to make his meme rocket not to explode every second launch.

Chemical attack? Oh please, I bet someone farted

Remind me, didn't the Americans take all of Assads, chemical weapons at the start of all this. They were very insistent as I remember.

Keeeek

a what?

Are the Americanos, still insulting our intelligence by saying their paid for child beheading Saudi mercs are the good guys fighting for democracy still? it's getting old.

>Ivan literally thinks his cheap space taxi is what makes a nation space-capable

How many rovers do you have on Mars again?

in before Obama """accidentally""" bombs Syrian and Russian targets again because they look so gawsh darn liek ISIS :^)

Hillary was intended to be the one who began WW3 with Russia, but they're having to speed it up and have Obama be the one who does it apparently since Trump scares the utter shit out of the warmongers.

It's a Jewish trick. No one has WMDs in the middle east, except the Jews.

Holy shit ruskie ya got me

Where did all that blood come from? She has no wounds.

Good luck with uniting your people when you have BLM monkeys on loose.

no, it's all dialogue on Syria, not all diplomatic ties with Russia you retards...

lel did you think you were the good guys? Russia backs Assad and the proper Syrian army while you back the rebels

What is A leppo?

The russians are stronger than the americans think this is a dumbass move.

withdrawing ncis reruns and mcdonalds wont oust putin.

Boo hoo how dare those Russians support the side whose victory would align with their geopolitical interests and would guarantee the stability of the region instead of leaving the whole Middle-East destabilized so Israel wouldn't have to worry about threats from Hezbollah and Iran?

Lol not this shit again.

I'll dodge the draft if you idiots start slaughtering each other. Not falling for this shit again. Give me prison over dying for the jew.

It's because the US is getting it's ass handed to it in Syria. US foreign policy is so utterly fucked

wtf I used to be an Assad supporter but I'm a cruz missile now

Iraq used to have various chemical weapons which they used against Iran and Kurds. Guess who sold it to them? Guess who waged war on them and made them get rid of those weapons without being compensated? Guess who later started another war over those destroyed WMDs they originally sold?

I wonder how many of the NATO countries would actually fight against Russia now. Turkey most likely wouldn't after accusing Americans with supporting the Gülenist coup, and like half of the Eastern-European member states have pretty close ties to Russia. The other half - Poles, Romanians and the Baltic "countries" - are really anti-Russian though.

Repeating digits of truth

You forgot to mention the part where they blamed Iran for the attack

Kerry 1968 my fellow vets are raping and burning people alive.

Kerry 2016 my terrorists got gassed

>against
>kurds
>Iran
Good

Reminder...US will just steal the design and build themselves, it's not like they haven't already copied every aspect of it.

looks like a typical scalp injury...bleed like hell, even if the wound itself is tiny

tfw...you've already completed all of your ready reserve time and aren't eligible to be drafted

The Russian Defense Ministry said that it has information that terrorists are planning chemical attacks against the Syrian army and residential areas in Aleppo.

"It became known that terrorist groups are preparing provocative attacks by chemical weapons on Syrian army's positions and residential areas in the east part of Aleppo to accuse government forces [of the attacks]," Lt. Gen. Viktor Poznikhir, the first deputy chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff, said.

The cessation of hostilities in Syria was undermined by militant groups that have increased their activities, he added.

"We were ready to prolong the ceasefire regime consistently, striving to extend it indefinitely. At the same time the cessation of hostilities was derailed by militants. Not only did the intensity of shelling of government forces positions [by militants] fail to subside, but the armed groups' activity increased," Poznikhir said.

The Russian Defense Ministry said that the situation in Syria has deteriorated as militants have regrouped and launched offensives in Aleppo and Hama provinces.

"As a result of the situation in the Syrian Arab Republic has escalated significantly. In the provinces of Aleppo and Hama, opposition groups, taking advantage of the seven-day truce, replenished the stocks of ammunition and weapons, to regroup and started offensive operations in order to capture new territories."

Over the last several days, the ceasefire in Syria has teetered on the verge of collapse. Fighting in Aleppo intensified after the Syrian army declared an end to the week-long ceasefire on Friday, blaming rebels for numerous violations that made the cessation of hostilities untenable.

On Tuesday, Syrian government forces liberated most of the al-Farafira district northwest of Aleppo's historic Old City and advanced the frontline for the first time in years.

Does anybody else miss the good old days of Vietnam and Afghanistan 3.0...you know when America and Russia did passive aggressive shit to each other and then didn't pretend to be great friends?

like what? Russia provokes a response every other month by flying bombers that can carry nukes right across the border and the Russian ambassador last week tore you a new hole when the Syrian camp was bombed "by mistake," that's a step above passive aggressive.