TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN THE LEAD IN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN THE LEAD IN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39997
GET FUCKING HYPED

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5966.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

w00t!!!!11!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, OP.

Bump

>redstatewatcher
Hmm from the name alone it doesn't seem like there is any inherent bias :^)

I still think he'll win NY

CTR butt hurt screaming Drumpf BTFO in 3...2....1

>PA and VA red

is this real lyf

Hillary pulled out of Ohio, lad. It ain't a tossup. Even Nate Carbon-Dioxide agrees.

WE GOT THIS BOYS

Florida is fucking gone, pic related.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>red VA and PA
feels good man

All compilation polls show Nevada and Colorado going to Trump, PA he is increasing fast but it's unlikely he'll get it in time for the election, otherwise you are correct.

/Thread

Pol being hypocritical fags as usual: blaming huffpaint for their bias yet flocking to their own safespace like the bunch of dribbling hugbox-needing cowards they are

What the fuck is this map? He's winning Virginia and Pennsylvania, but losing Colorado and Nevada?

Seems like bullshit OP.

Thanks for reminding me to go register as Democrat so I can vote for shillary shiton.

Can someone give me a brief explanation for why Oregon is blue? What's the demographic like? Is it just like hipster mecca or something?

>bragging about the lead on redstate

>DOUBLE KILL! TRIPLE KILL! KILLING SPREE!
>TAKEN THE LEAD!

It's a UPI poll dumbasses.
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/26/UPICVoter-state-polls-Donald-Trump-ahead-of-Hillary-Clinton-in-Electoral-College/3941474908310/

>PA and VA as red states

Cute but literally never going to happen.

Other possible states for Trump:
NH, NM, VA, MI

PA is the official state of cheating democrats.

This is fucking bullshit. How is he taking the lead after his awful performance in the debate? I bet when polls come out later this week, they'll show Hillary with big gains.

Elections are so easy.

Sad!

Portland is second only to Seattle in terms of hipster trash.

The rest of Oregon is a low population density red state

>it ain't a tossup
>53.7%
Srpska in charge of literally anything.

>Florida
>Ohio
>undecided
wew nelly

>Virginia flipping before Colorado

>tfw New England secedes

Both will probably flip don't assume Virginia is blue just because of that faggot Kaine. Most want him dead here and there was a bad choice for VP.

Officially? What office or organization declares these things as official anyway?

this is a red state user

r-remember Ole Virginny?

What about polls?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5966.html

Virginia's going blue.

Kaine was selected solely for the Virginia vote. It's not impossible, but it's certainly less possible than Colorado.

>redstatewatcher.com

HITLERY BTFO

>ohio
>trump

DC is leaking.
This is the punishment for success, the punishment for creating a good and wholesome environment in your state -- people who have to work in DC would rather live in the suburbs in Virginia than in the suburbs in Maryland.
And then they vote blue.

>Top priority - Keeping Florida and Ohio
>Second priority - Pennsylvania
>Third priority - Colorado
>Fourth priority - Michigan
>Fifth priority - Nevada

How'd I sum it up?

>PA red

I don't believe it.

They are putting a lot of promise in the blacks actually supporting her. Obviously anything I say will just be speculation but really there just aren't that many motivated enough to get in the car and go vote for her.

PA, VA, and MI going independant? try again faggot

Switch PA for CO and you're good. Trump doesn't need PA to win, NV is going red and as long as FL goes red trump wins

Gee. Where have I seen this before?

New Canadian province.

>zimbabwe has internet connection

I don't believe it, nice try ctr

>tfw the entire internet is compromised because of adbux
>marketing content to specific demographics that will inspire them to get excited, share urls to others, and click more
>tfw the internet is all lies and bullshit because of boomers starting to use it
please kill me, I can't watch anymore

b-b-but he called a model "miss piggy"!

Yeah hillary is gonna lose like her neocon twin romney

When I wanted to hear from AquaFresh I'd go brush my teeth, until then please refrain from posting here until after I eat dinner.

Yes, a lot of granola hippies moved here from SoCal to escape gangs. Its sorta become a famously liberal place.

Ohio will not be voting clinton lol. Good luck in fantasy land.

Do you live under the rock

Switch PA & CO

Colorado seems to be the most definite winning ticket to secure the 270.

PA is super important, but not absolutely necessary.
PA is still 50/50 but that still a harder fight than Colorado.

Are you a retard?

Ohio, North Carolina, & Florida are already taken for Trump.

Here you go, for the retards who dont know how the electoral college looks like

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

notice how all the retard states automatically lean to one side or the other.

>>zimbabwe has internet connection

It's alright familia

Should look more like this m8

>Only priority - Keeping Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania

As long as he holds the states he is ahead in, and holds onto these three, he can afford to lose Colorado, Nevada, and Michigan, because that would put him over 270.

Better speeds than when I still had AT&T

Fuck that that's an outlier poll no one cares about.

Did they run out of money, so they are forced outsourcig their shilling

I live in NOVA.
Confirmed DC is leaking. I see tons of Shooter Jack flags in my neighborhood and no one I know likes Kaine, though.

That's a joke right? You have better than here and everywhere I been.

Looks like best case somewhat possible if unlikely scenario is pic relayed

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

IT'S OVER!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP

yes, more proof that Don Won

Clinton paying Zimbos to shitpost on a would be an interesting scandal, but the fact is PA hasn't been red since 1988.

No Joke. Not even on top tier connection.

>redstatewatcher.com

bullshit

>ad hominem

How in the fuck can they put that out there and think it is legit?

I've been waiting to recollect your flag for so long after my old HDD failed.

Thank you.

>Harambe server

This bullshit thinks PA is more likely a red state than CO. And that Florida is a red state, lol okay.

Looks like Hillary didn't account for the most important thing.

She can win any and all debates, but no one wants to look at and listen to her for 90 minutes straight. They always said the more she is in public the worse she does. What's more public than being watched by 85 million people?

Wrong, best case scenario is 272 for Trump.

After all the bullshit pulled by the meme posters, it's hard to believe any of these cherry picked polls on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums has zero credibility now.

Is the data post-debate, though?

>CO, NV, NH, MI blue
MN and ME are swing states now, retard.

I think that was part of Trumps plan in the debate.
I think he was letting her talk so people realize how awful her voice is. People will think "Do I really want to hear this banshee talk for 4-8 years?"

>Trump is exactly the same as Romney
>Hillary is exactly the same as Obama

>not winning NH and vermont

bro we don't like the cunt here, trump is taking our states

Why does everyone keep spelling it "Shadilay" when it is clearly "Shadiley"?

Nice! Trump is well-liked generally speaking and Hillary is hated but all but the uneducated few who watch nothing in terms of enlightening themselves about the WORLD AROUND THEMSELVES.

Of course it is. He won the debate in the only way that counts: persuading undecided centrists that he's a genuine person.

Pic related.

>90759709
>Harambe server

Pretty much.

I picked a random place in NY as an example. Ping isn't great, but considering where I am, it's not bad. Speed is still decent.

WTF Hawaii has more electoral votes than Alaska? That's so fucked up.

An opinion article? Didn't read... This is obviously propaganda but we won't be convinced by your negative spins over here, jew.

Hawaii has a larger population than Alaska.

Nice try CTR. Have a shekel and crawl back into your hole.

Are you retarded?
>Namefag
I guess so.

Alaska has a bigger dick though.