Why Eastern Europeans never participated in the Colonization of other continents?

Why Eastern Europeans never participated in the Colonization of other continents?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couronian_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awa'uq_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Access to Water thous no navy or trade routes.

Have you ever looked at a globe? You thought ASIA was full of Slavs before colonisation?

why are you so stupid?

He's mexican.

Because they have been too busy killing themselves.

Compare with the great colonial empire of Germany.

russia expanded east and south in the 16th-17th centuries. instead of stone age native americans, they faced mongols 400 years and turkic people 100 years behind in technology.

Everything east of the urals is russian colonial clay, pedro

Why does nobody ever mention the fact that ancient Slavs colonized Britain after the Anglo Saxons?

Historians have tried to cover it up, because MUH GERMANIC HERITAGE. But it's true, it explains some of our distinct similarities.

No water routes. It would've taken them weeks just to sail to Spain or England.

Poland isn't eastern europe you twat

They were to busy being behind the rest of Europe by hundreds of years.

No direct access to the ocean, worse economy than Western Europe.
In fact there were some attempts at it, like Curonian settlements in Africa and Caribbean, but they were not very succesful.

That doesn't make any sense your woman are way too ugly.

there's quite direct access form the black sea. but there was no point for russia to colonize africa. in fact, there was really no point for western countries to colonize africa beyond egypt and the middle east.

muh central Europe

You'll be Eastern Europe forever :^)

>Why does nobody ever mention the fact that ancient Slavs colonized Britain after the Anglo Saxons?
honestly whenever I see pictures of chavs I immediately think of how polish they look

They colonized Siberia instead.

We did, had two colonies.

Half of Asia was ruled by eastern Europeans until like 20 years ago.

Now only a third is.

>there's quite direct access form the black sea.
what are the Bosphorus straits

We did

Why would you want to colonizate nigger infested shitholes like Africa?

and

are you being racist?

>Italian education
>no New Swabia
OYY VEYY

They're also colonising the poles right now.

spotted the newfagg

>Some believe he also intended to colonize Australia, which had at that time been discovered and claimed by the Dutch whom he was at war with. He supposedly had the blessing of Pope Innocent X. However, the pope soon died, and the new pope was unwilling to support the plan.

we also wanted to colonize Australia

Because they were too busy being occupied, warred, and raped.

So will you.

You lucked out. Abbos are worse than niggers.

I kek how a macedonian can post map where he does not exist... Or maybe you were the Ottoman Empire from the start????!!!
How could we have been so blind?

It is, slav nigger

штo збopиш бe нeгpaмoтeн?

Well the Czechs colonized Slovakia, that must account for something.

Why didn't Russians just walk to Alaska?

Because the slav cultural golden age will happen in Europe, just you wait

implying people with sticks are a problem

We arent conquerors, we are survivors, thast why we are still around, even though all the empires that we lived under are gone

Soviet bloc means eastern Europe.

no access to the fucking atlantic
wow that was really hard to figure out

it doesn't though

Haha, the pan makes all the people on the edge of the inner circle look like fucken manlets.

>squats eternally

low intelligence

We're colonising Great Britain, Germany and France as we speak

I always love learning about obscure little colonies. Do you know of any good books on the settlement of Tobago by Courland?

Touche. Poletroll 1, western Europe 0.

hell yeah

kek

>feudal fragmentation
>Mongol invasion and yoke
>Northern Crusades
>Western invasions
>no direct access to seas and thus no fleet
>when we finally BTFO all our immediate enemies united our lands, got access to the seas and built some fleet the other continents were already divided and powerful naval powers were established
>expanding by land is just easier overall

Don't think there are any. We had colonies in Gambia as well. I think 3 forts.

But I do know that there are still people with Latvian surnames in Tobago even today.

>Northern Crusades
oh fuck off, that only affected Estonians and Latvians and we still ended up having two small colonies. You cant pin this as a reason for Eastern Europe not having large colonies in the past.

Neat. Thanks for the facts, man

They were landlocked, not a 'superpower', and had to divert those resources to other issues just to maintain. Also, it's farther away so most of the time they probably just didn't feel like it.

Good for you. You had an access to the Baltic sea, while we've been fighting with Sweden for the access to the Baltic for centuries and finally got it permanently only in 18th century.

>Abos
>people
Choose one

Its a shame you got it. Neither Swedes nor Germans tried to swedify/germanize us. But thats not the topic this time.

The weak should fear the strong. Also crusades "affected" you because you were conquered, while we btfo them.

Because they were colonized by Mongols and Turks themselves senpai

Nothing to fear really, you failed to rusify us. Twice. All you did is divide the country into two for the next 100 years at least.

What a stupid fucking question. Look at the map you've posted you dick and tell us.

>Sagallo in Djibouti
>Fort Ross, California
>Alaska
>Fort Elizabeth , Hawaii

close the thread

nu nah jāsāk šajā tematā par rusifikāciju runāt :/

Russia is basically the biggest empire still standing though.

we were busy fighting each other or defending from russia and turks

''macedonians'' more like braindead bulgarians or serbians

I do not think that we even try to russify balts
mb Sovietization? we also suffered from this shit u know

We were the ones who fought t*rks for you you ungrateful cucks.

Maybe they think ahead?
Look at the rest of Europe and US. When they colonized these other lands, they didn't think about today at all. This entitlement of immigrants "you've invaded my land hundred years ago, so I'll do the same today." Every action is justifiable.

> defending from russia
your country exists literally because of Russia
so at first you need to apologize gypsy , and then incline knee to the Slavic masters

I never understood you Romanians. Russian Empire literally made your country possible and exist. Without them Turks would have crushed you so many times. It was Russian armies crushing Turks that freed you from Turkish yoke. Also same goes for Bulgarians.

No. During the empire times you tried it the first time. Before 1880 there were less than 30k russians in Latvia/Estonia. One of your statesmen didnt like us being an almost autonomous region, so he started pumping russians in. Thankfully he didnt fully succeed.

Second time is USSR. ~250k Latvians out, 400k Russians in.

Based Heinrich, mein negger

Russia colonized Asia big time

>implying Russia didn't colonize asia

soviet russia colonized a whole bunch doe

and those fuckers are as slavic as it gets

>big time
bigly?

DELETTTT

big league

and I guess they sort of colonized America for a little bit too

>yeah russia helped us because they wanted the best for us
we paid later with blood and or resources all the help that russia did

Another reaction image I will never use, nice.

>What is Siberia
>What is Central Asia
>What is Manchuria
>What is Afghanistan and Iran (The Great Game)
>What is Gambia
>What is Tobago

But we really didn't did much more for several reasons
>Balitc sea is closed as fuck, Black sea too plus it have Turks and White sea is called white for a reason
>We choose agriculture and raw materials over manufactures
>Bojars and Szlachta were fucking reatrded
>Eternal Anglo wanted to fuck as up since Elizabeth I and Moscovite Company (and it did eventually)

we did, my dear pedro.

I do not think that during the Empire it was a Russification
rather banal relocation
but in Soviet times was carried out sovietisation
and guess what? soviets resettled many asians from Shitstans here, and many Russians in Asia
in Latvia they use same shit. You think all 400k is russians? hell no, i bet soviets resattle thousands of armenians , uzbeks, kazakhs and etc in your country, as in my
in fact, the Soviets did the same what is now engaged in the European Union
they breed the hybrids

Well yea "you" tried, all the language bullshit and sending latvians out and people from other USSR territories in.
BTW I was writing to other latvian dude that this is not related to topic, and why did he even bring that up.

shitload of free space (even now)
Ivans colonization of Siberia and North America

>Klein-Venedig

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEEIT

Swedes controlled the sea route and circlejerking was better.
t. Hanza

Most of them were russian workers and the other 40% were other random russian speaking peoples.
>In 1870 the population was 619,154; in 1897 it was 674,437 (of whom 345,756 were women); in 1906 it was estimated at 714,200. Of the whole, 79% were Latvians, 8.4% Baltic Germans, about 8% Jews,[2] 1.4% Russians, 1% Lithuanians, 1% Poles, and some Livonians.

These are the stats for Courland.

Russians didnt like this, they didnt like that in these regions only German/Latvian/Estonian was spoken and Russian was ignored, they didnt like that they had no power here either. So they started relocation russians here as farmers, but it all failed because of WW1 and the first Latvian national awakening.

WE

Fun fact baltic nobility was extreamly loyal to Tsars during Imperial era.

>1.4% Russians
okay, do not continue

>mfw it was better under occupation than in the EU

It's fucking nothing

its called "surviving" thanks to the Germans we remained more or less an autonomous region

Are you implying its wrong? Also its only for Courland. In Livonia the amount of russians was ~50k. Cant find the other source atm and cant be fucked because im going to sleep.

Two reasons:
>Baltic was terrible as a starting base for colonial missions. Simply too far from any destination point, and easily blocked by Swedes, Germans, etc...
>Ottomans controled Constantinople, which blocked the Black Sea.

Regardless there were some attempts at colonization from Polish vassals (Courland colonized Tobago and Gambia), but they were half-assed and too expensive.

And I guess you can count Russian expansion eastward as a sort of colonization.

Additionally there was a large piece of fertile land with relatively small population (after Mongol invasions which demolished Kievan Rus) that was the center of attention for the Eastern European powers of that period - it was Ukraine. So for Poles and Russians rivalry over Ukraine served as a kind of colonial struggle.

>what is Siberia
>what is central Asia
>what is Mongolia
>what is Sakhalin

>but they were half-assed and too expensive.

You shouldn't be the one complaining about expenses since the PLC crown didn't give a single shekel. Also being at war with the Dutch didn't help either.

Well you niggers wher refusing to work.
While baltic ports were important fleet point.

literal whos

What?

I myself love how our little vassal boys colonized Kunta Kinteh Island. You were on such good terms with the niggers there that when bongs came to steal the island nogs actually fought them off and returned the fort back.

Dem resources you fucking fag

If you actually read history. You would know baltic german nobility was extreamly loyal to Tsars. But what ever you can stay in your nationalistic safe-space.

They deported % of population that were in contact with nazies.
You could alteast say thanks that Soviet were getting hard on "people friendship" thing.
Otherwise we would just genocide you.

im quite certain youre retarded.
The first deportation was before we had anything to do with nazis, you deported and executed Latvians for no reason. After the war you did it again to try to destroy national identity and russify a whole ethnicity. Good thing russians are bad at doing stuff.
Baltic Germans didnt give a fuck as long as no one touched their mansions, even though they stilled waited for Germans to come. And the Birons were simply cucks. After WW1 the baltic germans didnt try to restore the Tsars either, they tried to make a new Duchy as a German client state.
If facts are "nationalistic safe-spaces", then im sorry for you.

I'm not complaining, I'm simply stating the futility of it all. Managing colonies from the eastern shore of Baltic Sea had to end up in a failure. But I'm not dissing you guys, it was a valiant effort.

Yeah, if the Northern War wouldnt have started, the dream wouldve went on.

You are the one who retarded there.
First deporation was in 1941 and 14k only were deported from latvia.
> After the war you did it again to try to destroy national identity
The fuck are you hight or what nigger.
Baltic states in USSR were living way better than any other Republic in SU.

>says the Lithuanian

The Baltics are the central Asia of Europe. I forgot central Asia existed.

>executed Latvians
the Soviet government killed russian oposition too
why u still butthurted baltica?
the Baltic countries remind me of a hysterical woman with victim syndrome , honestly

we used to a little
alaska and some other part of north america

Living better than in any other republic in SU is still shit tier living standarts but as far is i know there were no major deportations before 1941 so he is indeed a bit retarded

>In the first year of Soviet occupation, from June 1940 to June 1941, the number confirmed executed, conscripted, or deported is estimated at a minimum of 124,467: 59,732 in Estonia, 34,250 in Latvia, and 30,485 in Lithuania.[14] This included eight former heads of state and 38 ministers from Estonia, three former heads of state and 15 ministers from Latvia, and the then president, five prime ministers and 24 other ministers from Lithuania.

>On January 12, 1949, in an effort to end the insurgency, the Soviet Council of Ministers issued a decree "on the expulsion and deportation" from Baltic states of "all kulaks and their families, the families of bandits and nationalists", and others.[12] More than 200,000 people are estimated to have been deported from the Baltic in 1940-1953. In addition, at least 75,000 were sent to Gulag. 10 percent of the entire adult Baltic population was deported or sent to labor camps,[12] effectively breaking the back of the insurgency.

couldnt care less what slavshits did to slavshits

You invaded, occupied, destroyed a sovereign nationa and tried to wipe out its national identity and your government still refuses to admit it and says that no such thing happened. You still are refusing to leave us alone, your ethnic leftovers are still terrorizing the country.

i am talking about the June deportations

when you have russia to the east and the turks to the south, you think first "how do I not become a colony?"

No, you drunkard mujik, you tried to just become our new masters and in the end the entire situation exploded in your face and you had to withdraw with a bloody nose. So fuck off, you're even worse than the turks.
We were fighting the turks long before Russia was even a unified country, so cut the bullshit you mujik.
And we have created our country despite and against the wishes of your tzarist masters.
See above. Also it was not the russians who broke the stalemate, it was Napoleon and later Metternich.

>You invaded, occupied, destroyed a sovereign nationa and tried to wipe out its national identity and your government still refuses to admit it and says that no such thing happened. You still are refusing to leave us alone, your ethnic leftovers are still terrorizing the country.

and built factories , universities and schools, allowed your country to be part of our achievements
but in your books and on TV the emphasis is only on the negative
as i already said
>Baltic countries remind me of a hysterical woman with victim syndrome

just try to think about it

Yet i am still trying to find how soviet were trying to russifie you.
If you % of nigers have to be deported in masses since colaborating with nazies are kewl and shit while living to the side what lost 21 million of people to them.

Baltic ports were major strategic key points.
Now lets think for a second.
Who would you let run those stuff.
A nazi sympatizers that sucked hitler dicks five minutes ago or loyal communists?
There the awnswer.
The % of baltic population were deported in order to pacify Russians.
Same shit Soviet did to crimean tatars and other Kavkaz subhumans.

HOW THE FUCK YOUR CASE WAS SO FUCKING SPECIAL TELL ME, NIGGER?

The fuck, are you retarded.
You literally said there were massive deportation prior 1941.
Than you quote 1949.

are you retarded?
>f-factories

thanks for those 2 factories that were already less than trash in 1990

thanks for destroying most of our cities and replacing them with concrete rectangles, really helped, cheers mate

thanks for those few schools that have already been rebuilt and renovated by us, REALLY helped us

as i said you inbred mongols

first deportations were in 1940/41 when we had NOTHING to do with the nazis

>colonising the Poles
DELET

The sea route to Asia required a stopover in Africa and Africa is pretty resource rich.

Hey mujik, have you never been taught in school that the soviets have invaded Poland, the baltics and Romania in 1939-1940?

you only Livonian farmer with a pitchfork
do not forget

and btw each your post just proves my opinion
> hysterical woman with victim syndrome
don't you see?

Lithuania is actually the very center of europe
not even kidding

The Wends?

thats my favorite

You mentaly retarded slavshit do you even think about what you write? Your factories produce low quality shit that only north koreans want and if you need proof of rusification then look at the number of russians in Latvia before soviet union and after.

>livonian

russian education

also youre just proving how youre a "white" nigger

>we dindu nuffin we gud subhumans

we had plans in 1936 to buy a piece of Madagascar and send the Jews there but it didnt work out

then there was the cutting of Europe between SUPAPAWERS
everyone invades wherever he want

Maybe stop pretending russians did anything good to Latvia and claim you are the reason we exist.

The Soviet regime in Russia wouldn't have lasted even a year if a bunch of Latvian riflemen didn't come over into central Russia in 1918, place themselves into Lenin's service, and destroy multiple uprising against the Soviets.

Without Latvian cucks coming over to kill Russian dissidents in Moscow, the USSR's invasion and rek of the Baltics could never have happened. Delicious irony.

Sad but true. Thats what happens when pleb peasants get fucked by everyone around them and then someone promises them freedom and shiet

Heil Hitler

russian liberators were so busy building schools everywhere they went, they forgot to build schools for themselves

look another retard :^)

if the whites had won, they wouldve invaded us later since they outright refused us to give independence

but of course, what does a serb monkey know about history

>projecting , squeal of offended hysterical little girl again
>he so stupid that dont even see it

go watch sex in the city or something

Poland ceased to exist prior to molotov-ribentrop.
So we literally took no mansland.
Same was done with you.

You want me to apologize or something?
I wont since all things soviets did was in good for the state by that time.
You can only blame yourself for bein irrelevant.

>i dont like the truth
>wwaaaah little girl!!!!

pump up some more of that krokodil in your arm, maybe youll feel happy again

This, everyone, is how a subhuman looks like.

You sure do love talking about us being offended little girls but shouldnt you be working in your factories instead of browsing Cred Forums

>if the whites had won, they wouldve invaded us later since they outright refused us to give independence
Well than why you blame commies if there was no other choice.

Freezing water and barely any warm water ports for fleets. Geography isn't very nice for Eastern Europeans.

Because they fucked us over later anyways?

> tfw never doing "business" with subhumans

because you subhumans have not learned the definition of "treaty" or what does an "NAP" mean

Oh we just occupied no mans land that we agreed to split with germans

>we Baltics wuz good boiz dindu nuffin, Soviets be oppressing us
You reap what you sow.

Who the hell wrote your history book? Molotov himself?
Or are you deluded enough to actually believe in this bullshit?

>your country exists literally because of Russia
No.

No it doesn't.

It exists due to smart diplomatic maneuvering. If Russia wasn't going to be the one helping us gain independence, it would have been Austria-Hungary or France.

The independence and union of Romania was the toil of many 19th century romanian diplomats and politicians hard at work creating a situation where cunt great powers such as you cannot reasonably threaten us without involving other great powers.

We still made a mistake in trusting you, however. R*ssia only has its own interests at heart. This would normally be natural, but generally other countries expect *some* middle ground, *some* compromise, but R*ssia is eternally full of itself.

It then proceeds to whine about how much it did for the countries in question (even if they were not only offered compensation, but also had their own interests in helping the countries due to, for example, weakening the Ottoman Empire), about how it's all "western lies" and "ungrateful countries".

>Russian Empire literally made your country possible and exist.
Read what I said in this post above.

>Without them Turks would have crushed you so many times.
The turks did crush us many times; we also crushed them a disproportionate amount of times considering the size difference.

>It was Russian armies crushing Turks that freed you from Turkish yoke.
Rest of my post above.

Also

>Finland
>Defendin Russia
do I smell russian diaspora

Shame all of those marxist fags got executed and shit later anyways

>Poland ceased to exist prior to molotov-ribentrop.
And people ask why I hate russians so much.

They're hard to love even when you try.

Yeah, after being instrumental to bringing Bolsheviks to power.

>This, everyone, is how a subhuman looks like.
The thing is, that the strong rule geopolitic world.
And since you are not part of that "strong world" when US grip will fade from Europe, next time you decide to bark on international political stage you will be immediately cleansed.

ikr i try to keep myself from responding to these shitposting russians but i just cant because if its not the russian schools that will teach them something then someones got to do it

well, here we go again
any discussion of something with Latvia turns latvians to butthurt
saliva from the mouth, screaming about their own rightness
your whole truth is unipolar butthurt and tears same as the sanctity of the Communists for vatniks
the two extremes of the same entity
but I don't think you ever realize it, so we don't need to continue our conversation

Soviets fucked up.
Sending half a million immigrants into Estonia is not fun. They should've been smarter.

As you see from today's EU commie action - commies never learn. They are just fucked up in the head.

Russia is not commieland anymore afaik and this is somewhat good. We helped you a lot, neighbors, pointing out commie flaws.

Oh that butthurt argument again. Come up with something new please

You are east of Germany, you are eastern Europe, deal with it.

Hold right there, Блятa нaхyя

"Shitposting russian" is an oxymoron.

Bend the knee or die, faggots.

Vladimir I Putin is coming in

>it thinks ethiopia with nukes matter

>gets btfo

>f-fucking fascist b-balts

Because we were too busy fighting the Ottomans so we wouldn't get colonized ourselves.

Keep wasting money invading irrelevant countries wanna see how its going to be in russia after you run out of your gas

Good if that graph let you peacefully sleep at night, than dont bark "Russians are coming" every two second.

No, thank you, we don't need another blowjob.

I guess observation of this thread gives a pretty clear answer;
>Russians are beyond common stupidity thresholds.

all balts "trolling" is like according to the instructions

only one adequate Estonian ITT

Finno-mongol genes indeed

another balts retarded peasants . confirmed

Only fags that bark russians are comming are stupid retards or politicians that want to get attention from these stupid retards because everyone with a half brain realizes that russia wont invade shit

Want to tell me what the instrucions say?

>russians are coming

you cant even beat untrained ukrainians

My dear half-retarded southern neighbor, insert yfw Russians will go fusion first.

Russia expanded east, the types of people who were into that sort of thing mostly went to participate in conquering Siberia. Courland had some colonies but they never amounted to much since they had neither the naval power to protect them nor people willing to settle them.

>literally a non-country

Yeah yaah Russia is going bankrupt tomorrow.
How your ports are doing btw?
15% of trade drop in only first quarter of 2016 are great right?

>literally more achievements than you

Implying they will have money to build any nuclear reactors when they realize they ran out of gas

saw the Russian - start butthurt

I guess if you count being irrelevant as an achievement.

still doing better than Russia

hows that 150 euro wage?

How is the ruble doing? I heard its even cheaper than monopoly money

Shut up ahmed, goatfucking cocksucker

1 euro = 70.7430 Russian rubles

>150 euro wage
its ukraine
you failed even according to the instructions

sorry, 200 euros

i hope you have enough to eat this month

We did, check your facts.

We're colonizing our own continent as we speak.
Norway, Iceland, Ireland, Lithuania and we're just behind the number of Turks in Germany and Hindus in UK, if I remember correctly.

The Russians colonised Alaska

>And people ask why I hate russians so much.
Because you're jealous. You're an omega country and Russia is an alpha country that gives no fucks. Enjoy being bullied forever by relevant countries.

Pure Estonian genes at least 400 years confirmed - I know their names and not direct evidence showing the line goes way further back in time.

Yo can not eat money my dear southern neighbor.

now that a damage control.

The thing is, that Ruble fell cause of oil price. Dose baltic states regulate that? No.
How ever, your trade traffic drop are pure counter measure of our trade switch.

Keep telling yourself that you bully anyone because its a world wide known fact that only ones that bully anyone are russian oligarhs who even bully their own people

Was answer to

step back cunt

those are ours

You sold parts of our countries off to the turk,pick up a real history book and not just one that says ''russia stronk america bully us:('',Vladimir.

>Slovakia, Serbia, and Romania are Hungary

Trianon was a mistake

>russia is an aplha country

>people outside of moscow are literally starving

Well yet even if we sold some parts you got the independence.
You should be grateful.

Oh lets point out their damage control and then start damage controlling by saying that its only because of oil price like if that matters. Besides doesnt that mean that you dont control the oil price either?

Building tanks does eat money pretty nicely tho

the last starving in Russia was after the second world war

Building tanks eats resources.
Resources =/= money.
You can pay in bread and shelter and new teapot.

>Besides doesnt that mean that you dont control the oil price either?
You sound like a newbord.
Opec with gulf states control oil prices.
You cant compare our oil that have profit with price over 40buks per barrel with them 5 buks per barrel.

But why? We were so good together :^)

can i post maps too?

Russians sell resources thats were they get all their money and its not like they are going to pay their workers in fucking bread bro

Why colonize diffrent continents when you have UKRAINE?

> the statistic chart when your country has 1/3 of russians in it.

you talking about control with batls?
the Baltic States are not able to any kinf of control
as u see they are not very good even in damage control

Still means that ruble is shit and you dont get any of that oil money anyways so just go back to your comie style apartament and stop thinking you are some big important guy

/his fren

who is this fluid druid?

Russia is going "off-the-global-monetary-grid" because of the sanctions.

Seriously go to sleep retard and stop thinking you control shit because you obviously dont

Because they were colonies of russia instead

With what sea?

mongolians ruined everything

True but they still export gas and stuff its not like russians can produce everything for themselves and nuclear energy still doesnt fix all of the problems

and what if not? what will you do?
nothing
like whole your pathetic country

Oh what will you do fly some planes in our airspace? your too pussy to fire at us anyways atleast i can afford my potatoes

Well i could explain how central bank decided to not hold inner devaluation but i wont since you seems not interested in mature disscussion.
Also i am pretty sure that my apartment cost more than you and your famaly combine can earn in 20 years.

Piper Perri

Go on and explain then

alteast i have planes

I value potatoes more than planes

Why should i? i am pretty sure you know Russian and can google that for your self.

my Belarusian brother feed me with potatoes
so am ok with that

I have never needed russian so i dont know it for shit

thank you mongoloid

Why don't you read history? They were busy being part of USSR.

Yes it is.

Depends who you ask en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe

Isn't it haram, ahmed?
10 wifes are not ehough for you?

Пepeкaтилcя cюдa from 2ch po. Пoчeмy шпpoты тaк бoмбят? Sorry i do not know how write in english, but i can understund almost that you say.

>Why Eastern Europeans never participated in the Colonization of other continents?
Learn the history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awa'uq_Massacre

>Пepeкaтилcя cюдa from 2ch po
>Sorry i do not know how write in english

It's the usual stuff.

They faced empty tundra and taiga.

SHUT IT DOWN

этo нe тoт paздeл, чтo ты ищeшь
тeбe в инт

Their king nigger is foreign-funded commie and wants to seriously fuck Americans over and needs informational superiority for that.
Contrarevolution otherwise and king nigger hanged upside down.

>They faced empty tundra and taiga.
Yeah tell that to Tatars and yakuts.

Coppь, пoцики я oпять yхoжy в pидoнли. Пpocтo шпpoты чтo тyт чтo тaм нe мeняютcя ни нa йoтy. Thaks for answers.

We did. We colonized Europe :^)
But really, Russia colonized all of Siberia.

>see flag
>see post.
The only thing that you have colonized is turkish dicks.

Rude

But it weren't colonies. It were trade ports. Courland was trading goods abundant in Europe (iron, cattle, tools, booze) for exotic natives goods (coffe, fruits, gold). After Courland lost control then Brits "introduced" slavery and started colonizing.

Says the nordic, mongol, tatar, polish, french and german rape baby.

Yeat every single of them have got shit kicked in by our own strength.
While you sucked turkis dicks for all over more than 600 years.

Will Serbia ever recover from this?