Gravis Post-Debate Poll: Trump +4 — Undecideds Go to Trump Over Hillary 34% to 5%

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

ITS NOT FAIR

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/09/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll-numbers-billionaire-pulls-ahead/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-samuel-hyde-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5-he-can't-keep-getting-away-with-it.html
youtu.be/zDWDQbdbd5c
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed
slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/05/21/the_worst_poll_in_america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

R-RACIST Cred Forums HACKER RIGGED T-THE POLL

F-FUCK DRUMPF

HITLERY BTFO

Irrelevant. It's going to take at least a week for the polls to reflect the debate performance.

STRONG RATIONALIZING LOLOLOL

>34 to 5
No fucking way, absolute bullshit

if that is true then they might as well make him president right now

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!!??1!

radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/09/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll-numbers-billionaire-pulls-ahead/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-samuel-hyde-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5-he-can't-keep-getting-away-with-it.html

DELET THIS

Fuck the nazi frogs and fuck putin

Most people only watched the first 40 or so minutes of the debate, where trump was smashing the shit out of Hillary. They did not see Hillary and the moderator tag teaming Trump in the later parts of the debate.

Natey boy will adjust it to be a "tie"

>gateway pundit
>says that more people think clinton won the debate

Wow..so btfo....

>the frog's balls.. are.. out..

>Trump talked directly to undecided voters in the rust belt swing states
>California and New York libs thought he lost

14D Chinese checkers

And yet she's still getting less voter support

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

So you're not denying that Trump got BTFO at the debate anymore?

>someone who's paid by Shitllary says Shitllary did well

Well, whooopie
Alert the medias!

youtu.be/zDWDQbdbd5c

It was a poll done by Breitbart and posted on gateway pundit, 2 extremely biased right wing news sources. And even THEY say that hillary won the debate. You fucking moron.

I'm genuinely confused as to how. There's no debating the as time went on he lost his cool. Did half the people just tune out after a bit or are more people aware of bullshit like muh taxes and the birther nonsense that they couldnt be fucked to care about them?

Illary looked stoned af especially in the first 30 mins and she short circuited reciting her rehearsed answers in the first 10 minutes. That's what most people probably fixated on.

Nope. This was done entirely post debate and was people that watched it.

Hillary is fucked. She needed a blowout and for Trump to look like as ass.

He looked fine, thus, she loses.

Now the shills go to prison. They rot and kill themselves in poverty years later.

Yet literally not getting the support. Ignoring the corrupt moderator technically it was about a draw, maybe edge out for Hillary in the second half.

The reason this didn't translate into support for Hillary - she lost support - was because it was obviously rigged.

I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away, Dixie's Land!
In Dixie's Land where I was born in,
Early on one frosty morning,

(Chorus)
Then I wish I was in Dixie! Hooray! Hooray!
In Dixie's Land I'll take my stand, to live and die in Dixie!
Away! Away! Away down South in Dixie!
Away! Away! Away down South in Dixie!

Old Missus married "Will the Weaver";
William was a gay deceiver!
But when he put his arm around her,
Smiled as fierce as a forty-pounder!

(Chorus)
His face was sharp as a butcher's cleaver;
But that did not seem to grieve her!
Old Missus acted the foolish part
And died for a man that broke her heart!
(Chorus)

Now here's a health to the next old missus
And all the gals that want to kiss us!
But if you want to drive away sorrow,
Come and hear this song tomorrow!
(Chorus)
There's buckwheat cakes and Injin batter,
Makes you fat or a little fatter!
Then hoe it down and scratch your gravel,
To Dixie's Land I'm bound to travel!
(Chorus)

Gravis did the poll you Muslim sack of shit.

They polled Trump down MANY times.

>Did you watch the debate ?
Yes.
>Who won ?
Hillary.
>One shekel has been deposited in your account.

Trump won

Trump is the winner

It's over

Here, have a (you)!

The election is over

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

YOU FUCKING DRUMPKINS CAN'T KEEP WINNING OMG I FEEL LIKE I'M WATCHING MY COUNTRY VOTE FOR HITLER

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to Neogaf you worthless fat mess.

I just had the sudden realization that saying A FUCKING WHITE MALE and A FUCKING LEAF are literally on the same level of stupid

>Over samples Democrats by 24.3%

Why is this even allowed?

Holy shit.

How the hell can these retards still be shilling for her?

Should start buying stocks in Gillette because there going to be a lot of slit wrists.

Jill Stein's got a nice rack though. I'd hit it raw, wouldn't even have to worry about a condom at her age.

Everyone will ignore this.

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed

Just watch the debate. Forget about polls. Who do you think honestly won? Personally, it seemed like Hillary crushed Trump for most of the debate. He was unprepared and he had zero facts. All he could do was attempt to shout over her and try to nail her on her record as secretary of state. But he couldn't do it. hillary didn't even perform that well. For instance, a few times she told people to fact check trump, when she should've been pressing him on his lies. But Trump just did so bad that it made clinton look like a master debater. By the end of it Trump was a slobbering mess. Pic related.

No question, he got destroyed. There is no indication that any undecided voters went to trump after that debate.

I am angry and you should apologize!

Oh, wait, never mind. Look who's got whom's' back..

They didn't over sample democrats

There are more democrats than Republicans in the US

Keep ignoring this, ctr cunt.
>Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.

KEK!

Even when he '''''''''''''''''''''''''''loses"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' the debate, he still wins!!

ELECT THIS MAN!!

Sounds like you're triggered

GIVE ME THE POINTS TRUMP, THIS IS NOT A JOKE ANYMORE.

C
A
N
T

W
A
K
E

U
P

Not my that much and independents are the plurality

Uhh yes they did, you might want to read it.

Yeah they did oversample independents, but they didn't over same democrats relative to republicans

why is every MSM showing a bernie/hillary speech right now?

EVEN FAUX NEWS

b-but he called someone Ms.Piggy 20 years ago and is a RACIST!

5 0

P O I N T S

>yfw shes forced to rig the election and wins by a close margin

>Veruca Salt, the little brute,
>Has just gone down the garbage chute
>And She will meet as she descends
>A rather different set of friends

Nope. Wrong again, CTR.

the debate was only a warmup

>Clinton has 10/10 debate
>trump has 1/10 debate
Trump still wins

P-pol r-r-rigged this. I can't even!

>hurr durr muh CTR boogeyman
I've gotten so tired of this

should I take a picture of my rifles, trump sign I got at the rally, trump bumper sticker, and trump pin that a random old lady gave at work?

You are literally using SJW-tier argument tactics.

We literally have the polling g that shows they did.

You are a Muslim piece of shit that is going to be deported.

>should I
Yes

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I was saying the Breitbart poll is legit. Trump won.

The debate wasn't a debate.
It was a blood-bath.

Shitllary been BTFO since 2012 nigger-induced ass raping, anyway.

DELET THIS

IT WILL ONLY HAVE THE MEDIA JEWS SAYING PEPE ADVOCATES VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

It's over Trump won. #imlosingwithher

But we do

I Fucking told yall

I should start a blog as I have better analysis than dilbert guy

>being that BTFO shill

> you stupid goyim have to let science at work and only vote in one online poll. You trumptards are corrupting SCIENCE.
CTR will still accuse us of somehow still rigging polls even after this. It's really showing what retards they are.

>we red-pilled Dilbert-Man

The feels!

Maybe another day but not a week. Trump did really shitty, I don't get these polls but I like it.

here you go. Maybe you should actually try political discussion on a board meant for political discussion instead of character attacks so you can act like a leftist and avoid debate altogether.

But I'll give you props because you're actually bothering to talk and contribute.

With that said, I'd imagine the polling they do also takes the electoral college into account and not purely the population by itself.

>being that btfo bigot

whoops, wrong buzzword

Sorry but you're obviously full of shit

He proved you wrong as well, though.

Everyone knows these fucking debates are rigged, and Trump has had shit thrown at him for the past 8 months now. All of his scandals are old news. He dipped in the polls, people forgot, and they rose again. while Hillary's scandals are still ongoing, with new developments in the papers every other week or so and, if Assange is to be believed, something major coming up JUUUUST before election day.

Hillary cannot hurt him anymore. Instead of trying to bring Trump down, she should fucking improve her own image. But that's hard to do when you've been a 30-year career politician under two criminal investigations.

She was the worst candidate the dems could have picked. Only die-hard partisans will vote for the likes of Hillary, pretty much like only die-hard Repubs would have voted for the likes of Cruz.

take a shill pill bro

HOW DOES HE KEEP FUCKING GETTING AWAY WITH IT???!!!!!

Imagine when Trump really starts going in the debates. Landslide victory incoming

>no timestamp faggotry

Kek.

Read the poll you stupid fucking leaf. It says Hillary won, yet Trump support went up.

Yeah if he has a good debate and Hillary missteps, he's a sure victor.

The numbers game was REALLY strong in the Republican primaries.

Meanwhile, African Americans will likely not vote.

Isn't Trump down in the latest poll in Florida?

>But but CNN told us she won
lmao

The US is 43% independent, 29% democrat, 26% republican

The polling is 100% after the debate and about the debate you retard.

>How?!

1) He ain't no dumbshit Chi-Town wanna-be-nigga.

2) He isn't a dumb criminal cuntrag, either.

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW. I'M FUCKING SERIOUS. SOMEONE GET THAT GODDAMN CHINK ON THE PHONE TO DELETE THIS THREAD. WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM?

It's a Gravis poll you retard.

oy vey those alt right are hacking the polls!

k

Trump is +2 I think

The thing about polling is that we have an electoral college, not just a popular vote system. Couple that with some states being mostly made up of red counties but most of the votes coming from only a couple of them being so population dense they turn the entire state blue (Michigan)

I dont' think it's too far fetched to assume there's more to the polling than just using the percentage of who is republican, democrat, and independent.

forgot muh timestamp as if it even matters.

Oh okay, yea I just re-read the polls which were conducted by Monmouth which is a C+ rated poll yet RealClearPolitics seems to charter to them more than the JMC which is A- in predictions.

I NEED THAT HAT! WHERE CAN I GET ONE!

Cherry-picked statistical calculation is still bad statistical sampling.

You are either THAT dumb, or CTR, and I'm pretty sure someone is paying you too much to be either.

>timestamp separate from original content

Now your just nega-trolling...

You can see the TRUMP sign above his timestamp you idiot

>Cherry-picked statistical calculation is still bad statistical sampling.
it's not cherry picked though. There's a lot of variables going into this as opposed to just popular vote like the ones I mentioned.

Go to 270 to win and plug in the state polls. Trump is winning the electoral college too.

Trump was at his best in the beginning and at his worst at the end.

As a political junkie even I started losing interest in the debate after an hour had passed. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people started tuning it out as time went on.

I want her to sit her gray bush on my face.

Honestly, me and my girl watched the debate and we think Trump won...

Well have you ever asked these people why they can't support Trump? It's always some horseshit about "he's a bully, he's an authoritarian, he's a racist, he's a sexist, etc"

So he's aiming at all of those people
Not at his base that chant "lock her up", or at democrats who would never vote for a white male.

>in 2014, Gravis Marketing is in the lead for the prestigious Strategic Vision Award for Botched Polling.

slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/05/21/the_worst_poll_in_america.html

>inb4 Slate

Yeah same here. Me and my wife are lifelong democrats and it was very clear to us that Trump won handily. Hillary is just a terrible debater and candidate in general.

Trump didn't need to win. He needed to show he can be calm with "secretary Clinton this and that". Of course he had some gaffes with sinking ships etc but he did pretty vell otherwise. He will be able to win next debate with standard bully-Trump mode (and possibly better defense for some of his dumb comments).

Everyone says he did really good during the first 30 min, and most of the normies probably got bored and stopped watching at that point. So they only saw him do pretty good, hence the polls.

>chili pepper's a Pepe thief

B- rated pollster @ 538, GTFO

How can Trump be ahead after whiffing the debate that hard?

He looked stupid, unprepared, insecure.

I just watched the first 30 min for the first time, the most important part as most of people will leave after that.

I was expecting something close after reading articles, but he clearly won without a doubt.

He spoke with authority and with a grave tone, and that was the correct choice as people realize the situation is bad. Hillary on the other felt like she was reading a speech, very passive. It looks like she don't give a fuck about the US, and Trump looked concerned.

Trump was very offensive, and she almost didn't counter attack, you can't play passive versus someone whos popularity is rising.

I'd expect a +1 for trump on after debates poll.

F-FUCKING RACIST BIGOT

HILLLARY WON THE DEBATE AND DESTROYED DRUMPF

FUCKIN ALT-RIGHT AND RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE BEHIND THIS

Trump is love for everybody.
That's the biggest part of this that Shitllary is desperately ignoring, her cluster-fucks and criminal behavior have created the complete Demfag mess that has made our bi-partisanship possible.
the average democrats hate her guts, the bernie fags hate her guts, the independents hate her guts, and now the neo-con and the elite rich are ditching her in droves.
She will have to blatantly steal the vote to get anywhere Nov. 8th, and it's now our job to make absolutely sure she can't pull it off.
It's why we have this in the bag.

Welcome, Libfriend!

The only support Hillary has is baked in
She will not win any new voters over at this point
I love that she needed so much help from the MSM/ Holt and it still doesn't matter

>He looked stupid, unprepared, insecure.

Just like all his voters. Why do you think he's popular in the country? Why do you think he's popular on this board?

Red 2, checking in!

yes there are more dems but 24.3% is larger than 3%, so to CTR they over sampled by 21%

>And, it was at this point that I realized, the CTR Express has run out of gas going uphill.

Reminder that G.W. Bush did not have "strong debate performances".

>al gore
>john kerry
>hill-a-cunt cunt-ton

These three do not connect with middle America, they talk DOWN to the electorate.

The oversampling of blacks, females, and democrats.

When the MSM were doing polls to stifle Bernie, they under-sampled young people,, and whites. See the Michigan Democratic primary polls.

He lost the popular vote against Gore.

They have angered someone who is not meant to be angered. You do not condemn his followers.

Those dubs, confirmed
Red 2, you're all clear to engage
Unleash Hell

They leave out whole age demographics to suit their cooked findings.

>no 18-40 year olds sampled

Ya, that's sure how factual mathematics works...

DAHNALD

THE POINTS DAHNALD

GIVE ME THE POINTS

to the gulag with you

Hey there friend, that's a Ted Cruz meme, and we won him already. Twice.

Stolen

YOU MONSTER!

ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE
>ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE
ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE
>ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE