HAHAHAH

Get fucked king nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/yemen-saudi-arabia-obama-riyadh/501365/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/27/13-times-u-s-presidents-and-saudi-kings-have-met/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2040
thehill.com/policy/international/298264-senate-overrides-obama-9-11-veto-in-overwhelming-vote
breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/
archive.is/s9C4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OPEC Reached a deal too, the price of oil is rising; with Saudi Arabia and Iran talking about making a deal that will most likely collapse. Awesome, ww3 may actually be coming very soon.

9/11 families should be able to sue the U.S. government for bending over and letting the Saudis fuck them up the ass for 60+ years at the cost of 1000s of American lives

Why the hell would he even do that?
Does he want trump to win?

The real "never forget"

Bump for all these slide hill-shill threads

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/09/yemen-saudi-arabia-obama-riyadh/501365/

>King coon will never be roped within your lifetime along with the rest of Washington's incestuous circle
feels bad man

>1 vote no
It's almost as if that guy didn't want to be reelected this year

house just passed it too.

>97-1

Why is obama a slave to the saudi's?

>97-1
There are 50 states so 100 senators. 2 didn't vote.

because arabs are the best slave traders of blacks ever. literally cut off their balls.

Harry Reid was the single "nay" vote.

Source: Fox News

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/01/27/13-times-u-s-presidents-and-saudi-kings-have-met/

Kaine and Sanders.

saudi arabia abolished slavery in 1962. obama was born as a slave one year before in 1961. once a slave always a slave.

Who is the army cuck on his knees?

Never is a very long time user.
Never say never.

It's more of a he had to veto it so he can say blah blah I tried saudis, pls no bully and keep diplomatic relations. It's not often both parties overwhelmingly agree on a bill and pass it with theses margins

Yea but if we can sue them can iraq afghanistan libya and syria sue us for what we did? Why dont we just declare war against every moslem country

LOL I love this goddamn picture. Some of the faggiest shit I've ever seen.

Does anyone else find this extremely surprising? I thought for sure that it would at least split along party lines, or along the establishment and Tea Party Republicans.

Who's the bitch boy that voted no?

>extremely surprising
Not really. It's an election year for many of these people and they aren't going to vote no on something 99% of voters agree on

>muh 9/11
How many people died? 2900? In 2001 you were more likely to get shot by a toddler than dying in a terrorist attack

I'm a young guy. I can wait.

Reid. Who else.

holy shit even arab kings are disgusting faggots

Obama BTFO, Saudi king in suicide watch.

Will Obama veto the veto with an executive order? I think he will.

House overrides.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/28/senate-poised-override-obama-veto-911-bill-allowing-saudi-suits/91184976/

>be senator
>vote to stop Americans from pursuing justice against a foreign government involved in attacking our home soil
>get lynched by constituents

I have no idea what Obama was thinking trying to stop this. I'm with OP, get fucked.

Harry "TRUMP IS A RACIST DON'T VOTE FOR HIM" Reid.

Even some of the most liberal senators overrided the veto. Really makes me think who has my best interest at heart....

Maybe I just don't understand the issue that well. Can American citizens sue other foreign governments?

Double eights of truth

In regards to 9/11? Yes. :3

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2040

Here's the bill.

It would be handled by the American court system, and one assumes that the state department would then have the responsibility to enforce the claim. Obama I assume vetoed because he doesn't want to awkward responsibility of getting Arabia to pay reparations.

This will backfire Ameriturds.

Just think how many lawsuits against America will be filed due to your foreign policy.
Especially now since you've set the precedence for citizens to sue foreign states.

digits confirm

Isn't the senate up for reelection?

>senate votes to override
>incumbents secure seats
>house vote against
>lol they will have forgotten when the midterms come around

Am i wrong here?

YEAHHH BOII

We'll just ignore them.

The US has been doing whatever the fuck it wants for the past 100 years.

With Trump in office soon, we'll team up with Russia and jointly claim Australia. The bombing of shitpost island beings in 5 minutes.

*precendent

>Harry Reid only "No" vote.
God I hate this tremendous faggot.

*precedent

having a republican majority in house and senate is great

lol the government works with the Saudis. Remember the Bush/Bin Laden connection?

>slave to the saudi's
same as Hillary
that is why her first order of businesses as president will be to assassinate Assad because Saudi hate Assad
Obama got millions from Saudi
Hillary got million from Saudi

It was Harry Reid and he's retiring.

So why is this good anyway?
Doesn't it set precedence for other countries to sue us?

I actually yelled "YES" out, finally some good fucking news on Cred Forums. Anyone else have good news?

Obama vetoed so he can smugly tell the Saudis that he "tried". I doubt he is actually against this

They actually are though, Elites in the ME are known to be/are rumored to be a bunch of rich degenerates that break their own laws with no consequences.

>rumored
Dog it's confirmed, just look up the Saudi princes

why shouldn't other countries not be able to sue us for being shit heads
if we bomb innocent people they should be able to sue

>Doesn't it set precedence for other countries to sue us
We'll ignore them. We respect only our own courts, and we can back their rulings up with many different types of leverage, which other countries lack.

I got a worthwhile job recently

You must be pretty old

can foreign nations come into the USA and sue citizens with US courts?

>9/11 families should be able to sue the U.S. government for bending over and letting the Saudis fuck them up the ass for 60+ years at the cost of 1000s of American lives

>implying

We don't bend knee to the saudi's, we make concessions for fucking up their stomping grounds time to time. Plus appeasement makes better allies than just trying to strong-arm everyone; we reserve that sort of reaction for last, like in Iraq, Libya, etc.

>Get fucked king nigger

You can't be superpower just by having a stronger military than anyone else; you've got to pull the strings to something people want and need. Our control over the ME and it's oil is paramount; this suing SA stuff won't help anyone and will only cause us trouble in the long run. How can you idiots be against our own interests?

He doesn't want another black eye

>(((Our own))) interests

Obama wants to keep droning people. If the bill passes, he will be open to families of dead EMTs, to survivors of bombed weddings and relatives of killed reporters suing the fuck out of his (((friends)))

This is 9/11 we're talking about. If we're attacked on our home soil, I won't care if it's fucking England that did it, whoever it is needs to pay.

It'll be too hard for the media to hide bullshit now

Article 50 to be triggered in December

What are some ways a portuguese neet can figure out to sue the US and make some neetbux?

Can I claim I was traumatized by an American pottery drawing webforum?

You already sued Iran for 9/11

Yeah but the bin Laden and Bush families have been friends for a long time. It's not really a conspiracy. Before Osama went terrorist they were a really respectable family in the business world.

Better figure it out quick before non whites take over. Won't have any money for you to take soon enough.

Bernie was one of the three people who didn't vote against the veto. Kaine and Reid were the other two

So much for Bernie's integrity, the little kike fuck

Senate elections are in 2018, and yeah you're right it's a common and documented theme how politicians work in their own favor until it's close to election time, then they work in their people's favor

Obamas a faggot muslim, what do you think

Looks like dwight D. Eisenhower

If you sue U.S. government, you basically sue your own children. Because they'll pay for it.

>"D-d-doesn't this open us up to litigation?"

If you think this you're falling right for King Nig and the media's spin. When the ENTIRE senate sans a retiring Reid thinks Obama's veto was shit you KNOW there was a problem and it's not just cause it's election year.

It is FDRs assistant, read the book it's very interesting.
"When FDR met ibn saud"

>Cornyn argued that Obama has mischaracterized the bill.

>“He cites concerns that the bill would ‘create complications,’ he says, with some of our close partners, but the truth is JASTA only targets foreign governments who sponsor terrorist attacks on American soil, plain and simple,” he said.

Source: thehill.com/policy/international/298264-senate-overrides-obama-9-11-veto-in-overwhelming-vote

So guys
If someone sues and wins....
How would you collect?

Impound their bank account.

>JASTA only targets foreign governments who sponsor terrorist attacks on American soil

That part of it is not at issue. The issue is the reaction. Other states can ignore US sovereign immunity and take legal action against the US, and the precedent is built right into US law.

How would they win?
Does that mean Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan/Kuwait/Vietnam and countless South American countries could sue too?

1/3 of the Senate is elected every two years for six year terms. So 33 members are up for reelection this year.

The House is elected every two years for two year terms. All of them re up for reelection.

>How would they win?

Getting a decision in a US civil court is really very straightforward. Johnson & Johnson are getting screwed out of $80m over talcum powder apparently causing cancer, with zero evidence.

That;s why the white house veto'd it. If Americans start suing other countries, practically everyone on this planet will try and sue the U.S.

all these contrarian retards in this thread are causing their own doom. I can already picture all the threads with assblasted faggots saying "YU KANT SUE AMERIGA, WTF DIS IS BS THANKS SHILLARY"

Oh man, all those planes we flew into foreign buildings will really come to bite us in the ass won't it

no but the unmanned planes that killed a bunch of lil muzzies and arabs will

and vietnam will collectively sue for even more gibsmedat (they already can't be deported)

still needed supermajority, which means Obama is fully cucked beyond reason, and Harry Reid

He's cucking all of us in 3 days when he hands the internet over to the UN.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/

This is about terrorism. They'd have to prove anything the US did was terrorism.

Fuck, we've given every country more than enough aid to make up for millions killed in any country.

Saudis would just withdraw their billions from the US before any family could call their jewish lawyer. This would backfire badly, especially since burgers are backing terrorist regimes or rebels since the 60s. Imagine every bumfuck country passing the same laws for many more victims over many more years. Every self-righteous entitled cunt will bitch and moan and blame Obama for not veto'ing this pseudo-patriotism over 2900 people while killing millions in proxy wars and against "the axis of evil"

Wait I thought Isreal and Jews did 9/11, can someone explain? Was it Saudis or Jews?

They're not going to sell anything. They'd have to find buyers, if they could, and it would destroy their country.

archive.is/s9C4U

>Saudis are funding fundamentalists to terrorize the US
>US grant the royal family (dear friends of the Family Bush) special rights to leave the country while the US is im lockdown
>then marches into unrelated land said they have weapons of mass destruction
>they don't but let's bomb them into the stone age
>march into other land
>they don't either but let's bomb them into the stone age
>meanwhile biggest threat to the US is actually related to the royal family
>millions dead
>murricans think this isn't terrorism when it's enforced by a country
>yet it is terrorism when it's funded by a country

proofs

I would say selling their assets under value would not only hurt themselves but also the Americans and they have little to lose if lawsuits mean that their assets get frozen and they'd have to fight against biased lawyers and judges. Also nothing is really hindering other countries to pass similar bills even if this specific bill can't be used against the US.
Your link suggests also that there is no hard evidence that the Saudis actually funded them. Don't get me wrong here, I do believe they did but if you can only blame that to the shit the US pulled in the 80s and 90s. Being overly emotional because some angry extremists killed 3000 people while simultaneously justifying many more deaths is helping nobody.
The worst part is that 15 years after it happened people are not sueing because they want justice but because they're fucking greedy dirtbags

The US didn't present any proof why they've invaded the Iraq. Oh wait yeah because of Saddam, but you were those who helped him militarize the country earlier.
Did you guys actually find the Anthrax again which you've sold him?

is there any way this can be prevented?

9/11 twin towers victim's families should sue the (((owner))) of the towers who received over two billion dollars from his insurance claim.