Is Trump only popular because decades of political lies and corruption are turning the U.S. population into nhilists?

Is Trump only popular because decades of political lies and corruption are turning the U.S. population into nhilists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
vocaroo.com/i/s1tmfZrxhDqx
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tvjszu7usO
youtube.com/watch?v=8xDc3oDeavQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Yes

>exchange nihilist with angry

Probably yes.

That's part of it, the fact that everyone is against him makes people want to back him just to spite them

People who don't understand the situations at hand, but insist on acting like they're the only ones who know anything are the reason for Trump. Used to be the educated talked down to the ignorant; now the ignorant have forgotten their place and are trying to reverse the roles by shouting really loud and scary words.

That and the memes

Yeah. Probably. SOme are actually believers but I think most just don't want any more people like Hillary or Jeb. There is too much corruption

Nah the NGO is turning everyone into nihilists. Trump is evidence that we still care and want to fight for our country.

vocaroo.com/i/s1tmfZrxhDqx

You're literally describing the Reddit and tumblr leftists.

That's not the only reason, but it is a major reason.

Yes but replace nihilist racist white nationalist

You are the biggest faggot in North america

vocaroo.com/i/s1Tvjszu7usO

Yes. Obama's change was a joke. Nothing changed. I think Cred Forums wants change from the current path of society, and they might get it from Trump. Or at least get some laughs while the world burns.

The left has it's retards too. The difference is we don't let our retards hand pick our candidates. Unlike the right, which has allowed it's retards to hijack the party so effectively that they couldn't even run a better candidate then Clinton.

I've said this many times. I'm voting for trump because he's not Clinton. She's a career politician that is a crooked, lying, thief.

Wouldn't matter who they put her up against, they have my vote.

This mf spamming his shit everywhere, but
>that nigger voice

All this image needs is Duterte.

Trump is beating Clinton and your grasp of language is awful. You are exactly the idiot you claim to be opposed to.

A moron and a hypocrite. KYS

Ya, because we all know Cred Forums has never rigged a poll with bot voting before, amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xDc3oDeavQ

seriously what would amerifags do when Trump gets killed by a muslim, nog or spic?

Basically yes. Sanders losing was the last straw. Now Trump is a "fuck you" vote.
>career politician is losing to fuck-you vote

Pretty much this. To not take this chance to just fuck Washington's shit up would be foolish

Pretty much. Everyone is sick of the corruption. Trump is the wrench thrown into the elitist machinery. In 4 or 8 years they can elect someone more "presidential" and rebuild from scratch. But for now, the pendelum has to swing no matter the cost.

Rally around Pence.

>Is Trump only popular because decades of political lies and corruption are turning the U.S. population into nhilists?

More like Americans being dumbed down by Fox News for 20 years.

Why is Fox News bias such a big deal when literally every other mainstream media outlet is liberal biased?

Because every other media outlet is liberal biased. That's why lol. Fox is the outlier that needs to be killed

that picture always gives me such hope

makes me feel like we're gonna take back the world

who's the canadian though?

>Why is Fox News bias such a big deal when literally every other mainstream media outlet is liberal biased?

but the media is right wing though.

The media is outrage based and the Left deals in the kind of outrage that brings out the 18-35 demo. MSNBC is intentionally the "Left Fox," but otherwise the media is too unscrupulous to have a real "side."

Pretty much. People either support Trump because they think he's the shot in the arm that America needs, or because they think he's in the shot in the head that America needs.

Trump is what happens when you push people too far. In this case it is a push towards leftism and globalism. People do not want that and if they only have one (viable) option to prevent it, they will take it. In this case that option is voting for Trump even if they disagree with some of his statements.
Trump is only one man advocating for ideas that will not disappear any time soon. Even if he loses this election (Which is far from a certainty), those ideas will still be in the minds of people, and with each failure and a continuation down the current road- more people will realize real change is needed.
If Hillary becomes the next President it will just wake more people up that the current system and way of doing things harms the US and harms Americans. It is just delaying the inevitable, and the longer it is delayed the more abrupt/violent it can become.

Personally I am not a nihilist is simply fundamentally disagree with every part of the progressive agenda and how they are forcing it down my gullet. The harder they try to change my mind and make me accept them the more I grow to hate them and everything they stand for. Frankly at this point I would sign up with the first person who offers me the opportunity to cause them any real harm. I pray for a civil war to depose them because dying fighting liberals is 1000x better than living under their ideals.

>are turning the U.S. population into nhilists?
It was. But now with Trump, its turning them into Americans.

>tfw now is the time we temper the people with healthy amounts of patriotism and americanism

we'll do good on your warnings yet yuri

Yes absolutely. He has shit for brains and can't communicate past the level of an edgy 17 year old. He's had 2 years now to be up to date on domestic and foreign policies and he still doesn't know shit. The bar is so low for him for 2nd Debate, he can't possibly fuck that one up too

I'm a guy who's always valued safety and stability, but I'm at a point where I crave war, something I couldn't have fathomed just a few years ago. We either need to change western society back to what it once was, or the world needs to die.
We should do what the Jews do, and have our own Samson option.

>Used to be the educated talked down to the ignorant; now the ignorant have forgotten their place and are trying to reverse the roles by shouting really loud and scary words.
No, you fucking moron. The educated became ignorant. Far more ignorant than even the most inbred redneck. At least a redneck has a basic self-preservation instinct, unlike the average liberal fuck.

Yes

I guess for some that's true. There's at least three reasons to vote for Trump.

1. America first. Many disagree with the globalizing ideals that have been happening for twenty plus years. Mostly because it has lead to economic and national security unrest.

2. Hillary. The candidate that was giving the nomination because it's "her time". Not on merit or ideas, but the DNC pushed her through. I hate Sanders but at least he actually had support of the public.

3. Fuck it, why not. A.K.A what OP brought up. System is broken, why not burn it down too. Which I don't blame others for feeling that way.

He isn't perfect. But compared to how we're heading, he's the stopgag we need. I'm hoping he'll be the shock to the system to wake up the world. That the US is what's stopping Europe and Asia from collapsing but at the cost of it's citizens.