Big Black Company Confirms:

Pepe the Frog meme branded a 'hate symbol'

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

Now we must add the official seal of hate to all rare Pepes.

Damn, looks like I'm going to have to delete all my British edition pepes

They're really going with this?

holy shit hang on to your leggings boys

Why do the media never use smug pepe? Are they afraid of his powers when he has that smug look on his face?

The world is becoming a crazy place.

America's Pepe

They know how alluring his smile is. They fear smug pepe because they know he can win over normies.

gas the kikes race war now

Mfw not a hate symbol, just a little doggo

What a time to be alive

Wow, ADL approved rare Pepe!

Someone post those hillary pepe pics pls

They're terrified by our esoteric pepeism.

WE ARE WINNING, BOYS!

Is there any interest in appropriating corporate symbols for memetic subversion? For instance, while never replacing Pepe, could Mickey "Congo Cannibal" Mouse join the merry band of memes?

Maybe the frog hype is purely because its am election year, but if thinskinnedness is the new norm, we should challenge the PC police by destroying the iconography they rely upon.

This is the only one I have, showing Hillary Clinton in a future eternal punishment where she must perpetually seal pickle jars for Pepe's amusement.

Where's my hate seal?

I put half of my rare pepes into a time capsule for 25 years.
Where are you storing your pepes?

What are some things Mickey "Coon Culler" Mouse say?

In Christopher Walken's ass.

You guys shouldn't turn all popular cartoon characters, like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Joe Camel, Fat Albert, Archie and his band of completely white friends, into hate figures the same way they claim Pepe was turned into a hate figure.

Don't do it.

We already know you fucker, there's some three or four threads about this in the catalog.

Nah save em better. Maybe in 50 years they get pretty rare and you can sell them