Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/features/mens-shaving-tips#1
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWIOKKuyGE
feminist.org/news/beards-are-gay.html
imgur.com/a/u7aiE
biblehub.com/niv/leviticus/19.htm
inter-islam.org/Actions/sotb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's almost no reason for a modern man to grow a beard. the reason we attribute facial hair with masculinity is because of guys from the "old days" looking tough with beards when in reality, they just couldn't afford to shave or have the means to do it.

having a beard in modern society just means you're lazy. the only acceptable application of a beard today would be someone who works outdoors during the winter.

Not unless you're a lumberjack or something manly. Numale faggots ruined the beard like they did with the undercut.

Isn't a beard sign of testosterone?

Depends on how you want to be seen by others if that matters to you, and if you can grow a non patchy looking one.

Of course you shouldn't grow a beard, beards are degenerate, a well-groomed man is the sign of discipline.

>Hiding your ugly ass face under a beard

It's almost like you want to be a caveman.

stubble is the way to go

t. low test who cant grow a beard

Im asian and would look like a criminal if i grew one now.

Ill wait when im in my 80s

>having a beard in modern society just means you're lazy.

This is mostly true. I only have one because I don't like shaving and it looks good. When I have to get dressed well, I'll usually shave, though.

I think a well groomed beard is pretty good desu senpai. It makes you look more mature and authoritative.

No, not talking nu male chin pubes. A real beard, neatly trimmed and well kempt.

Does anyone have any examples before and after someone who had a weak chin grew a beard?

My beard comes in full and even. I actually can grow a "nice" beard. I got excited after I got out of the military and grew a beard for about 3 months just because I finally could. I just feel much more clean and put together when I've shaved. I don't shave every day. 1-2 times per week is plenty.

I shave every morning. I think it signals good personal hygene and discipline. Also I don't want to hide my manly chin and jawline behind facial hair. Also a beard doesn't really suit me in General imo. Numales and Hipsters ruined it anyway.

Have some respect for yourselves

Do you even own a suit

You mean there's no reason to shave it off. Men started shaving about 100 years ago, because of the military, they needed to shave otherwise their gasmask wasn't airtight. Unless you're serving, there's no reason to shave.

mantaining a bears is more work than to just go clean shaven

I'm not sure if it's low test or I just lost the genetic lottery because I've got some Cherokee in my blood, but I can't grow a beard to save my life. Some places it grows fine, but I have a pattern of bald patches where facial hair literally will not grow.

I can grow a mustache fine though, and I usually wear one.

>i feel like a princess with my smooth face!
ftfy

why stop there? why cut your hair? why take a shower? why clip your toenails?

shaving is just good hygiene. I was in the navy and I know why we had to shave. my point is that having a thicket of hair covering your face looks silly. unless you're ugly, there's no reason to let it grow out.

protip: if your mustache connects and you have a lot of hair under your lip, you're probably not even white.

See:

I have almost an identical grow pattern as the OP's picture. Mustache area looks exactly the same and everything.

>girl goes to kiss your cheek
>runs into a bush
>goes to kiss your neck
>more dumpster fire hair

"user I think we should see other people"

I have a really shitty chin and the beard helps.

How is shaving good hygiene? Having a beard doesn't mean you can't wash it. Butchering your face every couple of days is worse hygiene.

Must suck not having a father.

What do mean mustache connects? Like to your beard or together? I have a landing strip under my lip thats it.

only cause shed be too scared to cuck you

if your face looks like that after a shave, I highly suggest shaving with someone other than a soda can. I shave 1-2 times per week and my face always looks baby smooth after a shave. the person in your pic needs to wash.

Agreed

Just like ye ol' artofmanliness meme shaving right? How to shave like a real man! With a hipster brush and a safety razor. They last a little longer so that's manly. Your old man thaught you that.

Did daddy never teach you to shave?
If you shave properly, this shit will never fucking happen.

>tfw have a patchy beard

Shave with the grain, not against it. This subtle difference will either result in a nice shave or pic related.

Islam demands you grow a beard

That pic is not even me, idiots. It's called razor burn and it has nothing to do with not shaving like a hipster.

No my old man taught me how to wash my fucking face before shaving, let the cream soften the hairs for about five minutes and to properly angle the razor while using smooth strokes. I'm sorry you're an acne ridden lardass who doesnt bath.

Some people have really sensitive face skin. I could shave with an obsidian razor and still get foliculitis. I just have shitty sensitive skin and again the beard helps.

>shaving like a hipster

I shave with a fucking disposable razor and shaving cream. then I use aftershave, it that hipster now?

razor burn is nothing more than improper shaving technique. the "sensitive skin" excuse is a meme.

puberty can last a lifetime. I wanted to connect my moustache to my chinbeard, and it wasn't until I was 44 that this happened. In the next week, my sideburns turned white. Like as I could finally grow a beard, a proper one, my melanin died of old age. My wife said she didn't like a beard and that I would look like Santa Claus. Fuck that tease, I'm going to be Santa.

Men shaved before that, you know. Romans shaved because clean-shaven was seen as cultured, while having a beard was barbarian. Unlike Greeks, who placed great pride in their beards.

Beard vs. clean-shaven is one of the greatest and longest-running cultural conflicts in human history.

Is that your face??

>Not having a badger-hair brush
>Not having premium shave oil and lather

Tfw you shave with safety scissors

This.
If you're shaving against the grain, then you're gonna get razor burn.

>my old man taught me how to shave my pussy before my beard!
ftfy

I already am. How's it coming along?

Yeah! Stop grooming yourself like an adult and grow pubes on your faces because it's trendy and you're a fucking idiot who's self conscious about his chin and face. God it's so fucking ugly.

I'm almost 30 and can't grow a proper beard so no not for me.

> soften the hairs
You do realize that this is simply lube, right? Hair does not soften. But slippery skin is essential.

This... fucking kek.. You stupid faggots with your fashionable beards make me sick. ((They)) made beards fashionable so those faggots can appease their new Muslim overlords. Say good bye to your weed hipster faggots, no room for fun in Sharia.

They're too hard to keep for me. Beards are nests for bacteria and I hate having to trim it every once in a while. So much easier just to shave it all off.

Try using a safety razor or the bic single blade disposables. After shave will also help a ton.

Disgusting, degenerate pube face

Shave it all off and at least try your best to be a man

absolutely tragic
you look like you watch anime and wear a trench coat
beard is scruffy looking and is literally a neckbeard

When I was of age my father gave me a bag of discount razors and a normal bar of soap. I don't even use the soap now never had any problems.

You are absolutely disgusting. If you're going to maul your face at least use the proper gear.

oh hello pablo escobar

If you are a weak chinned hipster, a large, muscular homosexual 'bear' or a pirate then yes.

Have beards been appropriated by numales?

Men have been shaving off-and-on for all of human history.
The greeks took great pride in their beards until Alexander the Great made them shave it off for tactical purposes (nothing to grip)
Then it came back into style during the medieval era and renaissance
Then it went back out of style after WW1 and WW2 because you had to shave to fit gas masks
Now it's coming back into style because we're a generation of wimps that need to feel manly

not gonna lie thats pretty gross

webmd.com/men/features/mens-shaving-tips#1
>Start by washing your face. Facial cleansers work best because they help soften the protein in the hair, says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist with Kaiser Permanente in San Diego.

How the fuck does this happen? No one ever taught me how to shave and this has never happened to me.

man, you have this cat-beard just like me. i look total metal after iv'e grown it out but goddamit i almost look like you before i have.

>dude, beards are such a hassle, the hygiene and stuff
>just go through all these hoops to make sure you're clean shaved all the time

Shaving is a meme. A 100 year old meme that got out of hand and became the norm.

Enjoy buying razors and razorcream for the rest of your live so (((They))) can be happy

YES
>muh neck beards
>muh hipsters
>muh muh nu-males
grow a beard, lift weights, and get ready for the fucking race war Cred Forums

Looking good but shave your cheeks, too many loners, and it will give the other areas a more solid look. Beards are about boarders, like Trump and Brexit.

It looks really weird. Almost as if it's fake, especially the mustache. You look young, though. It's going to fill in as you grow older.

>falling for the shaving foam meme
>not using soap

if you have to ask yourself to grow A beard , you are low test bitch

I just wake up and have beard

That is how to have beard

Yes I am American NO proxy

tradesman's beard

So basically, being able to afford razors means you're well off? Being clean shaven is a status symbol?

Get real.

if shaving makes you look like a 4 year old and advertises that you have a micro-dick and jack off to cartoons, then you probably have such low t-levels that your "beard" is even more pathetic than having to shave.

you must earn your beard if you want one.

Mustache is good, beard is awful.
Either commit to growing all of it or just the mustache, but you'd probably look like a pedophile.

Commiefornafag here
I can confim the Viking/lumber jack look is coming back and Chads and numales are eating it up.

This but do not grow it until it is a real, full, man beard. Not a wizard beard but not a shitty pussy beard. If you're not at the point where you can pull of a whole beard, just shave it all. Keep shaving and lifting and eating healthy. As you get older you will more likely grow a full beard. Test the waters now and again, but for gods sake DO NOT WEAR A BEARD if it's some pathetic half or 2/3 beard. All or nothing.

I make my own razors and cream.

Me too senpai

It isn't rocket science

having a beard is basically "i was too busy to shave for the last few days". if you take a fucking month to grow peachfuzz you are basically a woman anyways.

Ummm , wow you are Def low test

I shaved yesterday and look

Implying you wouldn't suck my dick

Yes. Bitches love nice beards, it makes you look older and they're idiots who dig that shit.

In afghanistan, SOF teams on long range recon had to grow large beards to A) break up the outline of their face so harder to see from a distance B) blend in with the locals. Its a common practice within special forces.

But yeah no beards are gay amiright goyim

The only people that look good with beards are guys that would already be attractive without one.

IE, not you.

Eh, I much prefer being clean shaven... I look immensely better, but I can/have grown an epic beard.

Rate my beard Cred Forums

>nice beards

this is important, because if your facial hair is shitty it will be super offputting. If you can't pull it off just shave it all

think about what you just said. the special operations guys in the middle east have to grow beards to blend in with degenerate locals. therefore, beards = cool.

Already have one.

Almost every military buddy of mine gave up shaving after they got out.

Asians have more facial hair than me

>JUST

Not having a beard is the equivalent of writing "I'm an effeminate twink, place plug my butt" on the back of your shirt.

hiding your fatness/10

No, it's coming back in "style?" because there's no reason to shave like being tactical or wearing a gasmask. It simply doesn't matter, so people don't do it.

The only reason to shave is to fit in with the crowd.

ahh yes, the woodworkers beard.
keep at it my friend.

that's the worst shade of green I've ever seen. that's dad tier.

are you a cat

I've sported the mustache only a few times. Worth a few rotations. Having red hair makes the whole experience somewhat camo, but fuck it. Men like the hair on their face, it allows for a variety of expression so make it interesting. Girls get to wear every color of the rainbow and we're relegated to muted colors. This is where we get to shine.
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWIOKKuyGE

You're a funny guy.

at first you need to grow a balls, Sweden

No man on my dad's side can grow a beard (including me), but my endo said I have higher than average test levels so go fuck yourself

It was just an example. In afghanistan, if youre a man with a beard you are treated with respect, if you dont have a beard you end up some police chiefs sex slave. Not defending afghanistan, just saying.

Also most pictures you see of SOF guys they have beards, most ex military guys i know have beards.

I would, but my beard isn't full enough so I shave it off once or twice a week.

When I cropped the pic i was like "fuck i look fat"

I'm only 6ft 81kg ;_;

Would if I could. I just get some unsightly smudge on my upper lip even at 25.

>tfw can only grow a moustache and a bit of stuff on my chin

>tfw my 45 year old father still doesn't have anything on his sides

I mean, I appreciate not having to shave so fucking much, but it is still weird.

No, people do it, they just don't clean shave.
These numale faggots spend just as much time as women in the bathroom trimming and grooming their facial hair. It's pathetic.
This show may be FEMINISM: THE SCRIPT but at least one quote was right.

>being this autistic
>thinking people only shave for practical reasons

What is being a well put together man?

It must be nice being repulsive to women.

this leaf is a man of exquisite taste.

I want to grow my glorious beard out but I wear glasses. Nu-male cucks have killed the looks and I won't be associated with them.

Good thing I'm getting lastec before joining the military.

Iktfb

I enjoy shaving what little I have. I wouldn't mind having the option of having a beard...

Beards release panty dropping pheromones source below:

feminist.org/news/beards-are-gay.html

because most ex military like to pretend they were special warfare, so they grow a beard and use a tactical green backpack at school. trust me, the special warfare beard meme is 100% survival based. they aren't doing it to look cool.

This.

Long hair and a beard here. The viking look is so much better than the flippy haired nu-male look. Men have traditionally had long hair and beards for thousands of years.

then why has no one taken me up on the offer? ;_;

you look fat.

I used to think this way until I coughed up $25 for a decent safety razor and realized it's infinitely gentler and works better. I don't even use the brush either.

2016 not preping for race war by having a viking beard, kill yourself you are already dead.

It helps in winter.

You need to present yourself to the immigrants

>present tense

I was talking about shaving 2000+ years old you nitwit, because you for some reason claimed shaving only started existing after the gas mask was invented.

Romans shaved. I am a Roman. Therefore I shave.

>basing your actions on Cred Forums memes

post boipussi so we can see what we are dealing with

>tfw Greek/Armenian with pale skin
>tfw the longer I grow my beard, the more sandniggery I look

This is exactly how my beard comes in except mine is brown with red streaks (Find some blonde hairs in my mustache too though)

I already have one.

He's probably talking about how it became popular from all the GI's coming back from WWI.

>i pay real life cash because i want my face to be baby smooth

My argument isnt 'oh yeah beards are so sick', they are pretty manly, and you can either pull it off or not. All im saying in defence of that is a lot of badass dudes grow beards, and i appreciate the beards value.

Grow one if you want one, not because you think it would be cool or get you girls or substitute for your lack of presence. I wanted one when I was a kid, and then grew one when I could. I keep it well trimmed though (not necessarily short, but neat) because I have pride in my appearance and I work in a professional, customer facing role. I look good without one, and have occasionally gone a while either clean shaven or with stubble, but for now I feel like having a beard, and thus I shall have a beard. A bunch of faggots whingeing on a Taiwanese calligraphy forum aren't going to change that.

How much more valuable were razors 2000+ years ago, shaving grandmaster?

I'm trying.
This is me ATM 5 weeks in

>A real beard, neatly trimmed and well kempt.
Numale beards are well trimmed groomed and oiled

>my delicate face deserves a tender touch

ike barinholtz is this you?

Sensitive skin.

Wait till month 5

>pointlessly damaging yourself

what are you some kind of internet tough guy?

BASICALLY, YOU CAN GROW A BEARD..... BUT DON'T BE THAT GUY WHO IS "THE BEARD GUY", DON'T LET THAT BE "YOUR THING"

DON'T JUST BE THE BEARD GUY

you shouldn't be able to feel your face in the first place you sissy

I'm 48. My beard is almost entirely white and comes in thick and full.
I own a Santa suit.

People are so fucking stupid. The best way to shave a beard is to get a personal mirror, shower, then once you're almost done showering you shave your beard. Your skin and hair will be as soft as can be and you will never cut yourself.

Lol you faggots are getting jew'd by the shaving cream and aftershave companies. You need none of that if you just shave in the shower. Fucking stupid, you all should kill yourselves.

yeaaah

I have a weak ass jaw and no chin but can grow a perfect beard so for me it's a no brainer to have one

What the hell are you crying about? Tough guys have complete nerve damage on their face?

Great point. Why would you put blades on your face? Shaving always damages you, doesn't matter if you do it the hipster way or with disposables

ATTENTION GOOGLES

YOU CAN SHAVE WITH OLIVE OIL INSTEAD OF SHAVING CREAM

NO RAZOR BURN

THANK ME LATER

>almost entirely white and comes in thick and full

Depends where you live.

Outdoors it looks alright.
In the city you're just an imitation hipster still living in 2015.

This, I haven't bought shaving cream in years.

Growing a beard is just retarded for several reasons :

- food and shit gets stuck in it
- most women don't like the feeling
- just like long hair, a beard can easily be grabbed in a fight and is therefore a disadvantage

>vikings

Any other good modern white supremacist tv shows?

You would look good if you never made that face.

10/10 would blush while tickled by your beard.

This is a backhand deprication designed to make me jelly. It worked.

Greek and Armenian? How many cancers must a man be cursed to bear in life? Absolutely brutal. I almost feel sorry for you.

Greeks are not white and never will be
get out of america

>basing your actions on memes

I don't know how to trim it properly (it doesn't grow out even). Anyone got any tips?

No, but you should. As well as wearing a sheet and howling at the moon 5 times per day facing the glass meteorite.

Most of the young retards with their puffy faces and their nigger pants wear it around here. The old old guys have the right to do it, the young ones look like faggots.

Sounds like you're a pussy bitch who's afraid of putting a sharp edge to his face

How do I into beard-growing

Mirin man
Hope someday I will get mine like this too

Shave because fuck Islam.

delet this

beards are degenerate.

Learn to eat your food or use a napkin.
Nobody gives a fuck
A French fistfight is a laughable proposition.

>food and shit gets stuck in it
Typical of a french slob

>Most women don't like the feeling
Typical of a smoothskinned french fuccboi. The #1 thing women do after I fuck them is curl up on my and pet my chest hair and my beard.

>just like long hair, a beard can easily be grabbed in a fight and is therefore a disadvantage
If you can't stand the feeling of some beard hair getting yanked out of your face then you're going to lose the fight anyways.

THIS

Tough luck on that bud. Honestly you should keep it shaven if it's that patchy.

buy an electric razor with a guard and shave in one direction
you dont really want it to be over groomed though a bit different lengths is fine

facial hair is degenerate, clean shaven or nothing

that said, clean shaven is not an inability to grow facial hair. if you can't grow a beard, you're a faggot.

No. Beards are degenerate. Keep your face clean.

Faggot. Pussy. Girl. Used motor oil is for men. You are not.

its only islamic if you shave your moustache short yank

kek, I think I'd look better if I lifted more.

Least we're not as cucked as anglos/germanics

cherrypicking.jpg

hi cenk

>Being this fucking bad at shaving

It's a simple concept jesus christ

>food and shit gets stuck in it
try not eating like a 2 year old

>most women don't like the feeling
>shaving because women want you yo shave

>just like long hair, a beard can easily be grabbed in a fight and is therefore a disadvantage
when does that ever happen. are you really going to invest all that time and money just to be prepared for the rare occasion that someone grabs you by the beard in a fight?

The most russian thing I have heard this year, thank you.

I had massive razor burn and cuts until I found blades that were right for me (Mach 3 turbo I think). Now I can finally shave without halfway bleeding out and having the entire bathroom smelling like a butcher shop. Try some different brands and find out, Dutchbro.

Yes, if you can and you aren't some /fa/ user who dresses like a fag. We straight up have beard growing competitions on my road crew.

People in this thread saying no just can't grow one kek. If you're white collar you should shave because you aren't a man anyways.

Holy shit sandwich. This is Cred Forums and no one, literally no one, make it political by mentioning the Bible which is crystal clear on the subject. Someone please do us a favor and cite Liviticus?

Gillette shill plz

i have identical facial hair to this

stubble the closest you can get to a beard, and even that is degenerate

t. someone who looks alright with a beard but shaves it

beards are only acceptable if you're an ugly faggot without one

>Now it's coming back into style because we're a generation of wimps that need to feel manly

Couldn't have said it better myself.

>pudgy / overweight
>never goes outside
>pasty white
>soft pussy skin
>never performed physical labor outside of mowing the law in his life
>MUH SENSITIVE SKIN

Can you even dry shave?

>tfw Asian
>can only grow peso stache
Fuck beards anyways, right guys?

patchy as fuck try a talking cunt

little baby bitchface detected

>The #1 thing women do after I fuck them is curl up on my and pet my chest hair and my beard.

And when you wake up from your dream, do you start to cry ?

Stubbles are ok too but if you need to hide you double chin and your feminine face, a beard is your only solution.

Also I'm not french btw

Longtime bearded man here, before the trend started. Shaving is not lazy, maintaining it is even more trouble than just shaving. Important people in history had magnificint beards so its not a sign of poverty. An impressive long beard is masculine, altough girls say its ugly they really love it and thats a fact. Hipsters destroyed the beard for men who actually grew their beard for the right reasons. Also people tend to treat me with more respect since i have my beard (5years almost now) BUT a patchy or short beard will have oppisite effects. Grow a beard but for the right reasons not cus its fashionable. I could never do without it anymore, its a part of me.

Can you explain how facial hair degenerates you? Drugs degenerate you because of the health effects for example, how does facial hair do that?

degenerate =/= stuff you dont like

>rationalizing your lack of beard this hard
embarrassing

kek, just saying what worked for me, it doesn't even have 5 blades like every other brand nowadays but something about the sharpness or the way the blades are set in the cartridge works well with my skin.

Probably not.

>dry shaving

Kek most people on Cred Forums are scared their bitches will fuck niggers. This isn't a board of alphas m8

>imgur.com/a/u7aiE

Not very recent though. Posting lewd pics quickly lost it's appeal so I haven't taken any since.

That guy has a great jawline though, something not too many people (even whites) have. He doesn't need a beard.

>No one make it political
>Asks someone to make it political

Excuse me, did you lose your handler?

Muslims dont grow beards, they grow a chin curtain you mongloid. They almost never grow a mustache/full beard cus its haram

Like, don't shave

>you will never have god tier facial aesthetics
why even live

He has Kristen Bell jawline. 10/10

>tfw i knew a half armo/greek girl in hs and she was the hottest girl ive ever seen, gigantic tits on the skinniest and tallest frame

All my hnnng

Im serious. Its how the greeks and romans did it

yeah mine comes off just like that except its brown with red stripes

sry didnt document it

>I'm a literal man child with no body hair and cant grow a beard
>S-SO YOU CAN'T H-HAVE SEX!
Does it hurt, you french cuck? Does it hurt to see every migrant ruining your country have more testosterone in them than you could ever dream?

>t. Can't grow a beard

>he thinks cutting himself makes him manly
>falling for the shaving jew scheme
its too late for you goy.

Agreed

i love that low test beta Cred Forums hates beards

makes me love mine even more

Damn it I'll do it myself.
biblehub.com/niv/leviticus/19.htm
> ‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

> 28“‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.

If you have a tat, find the nearest goat and sacrifice it. Thank me in paradise.

Beards are out of style if you don't want to look like a numale. Just keep your hair short and your face shaved. Dress nicely. Act like a respectable male from the earlier 20th century.

Soap dries out the skin, dude.

Another protip

DONT FALL FOR THE METAL BLADE JEW

RAZORS CAN ACTUALLY LAST MONTHS, EVEN YEARS IF YOU SHAVE RIGHT

IF YOURE BUYING A NEW RAZOR EVERY WEEK YOU ARE BEING A GOOD GOY

I've had a beard for about 3 years, is it balls more work kek.

I didn't fully appreciate my jawline until I shaved after having a full beard for a couple of years.
It's interesting because the first time I shaved after that much time, I saw myself pretty much naked and with an absolutely abhorrent jawline, but after a couple of weeks, your brain finally accepts it and you see yourself better.

hello anything 4 views

Would pound/10

am I a numale?

you fucking square

Someone rate my beard

Jesus I look like that after only 4-5 days

why is your beard color so much different than your hair? looks weird

hello fellow, I too am cursed by a fat potato nigger nose

No facial hair the post

> Great thread.
> No replies to OP's replies.
Just like a beard. Study stoicism, OP.

aslong as you dont wear glasses, youre alright

I cannot . What do?

Who the fuck cares its out of style numale /fa/ggot

Heterozygous red hair allele

Yes.
Grow that shit out or don't have it at all.

This is the fucking NuMale Special right here. Light fluff of slightly unkempt hair on top, lightly trimmed mustache, and a beard that you never left grow past 1cm and keep ever so clean along the neck.

It's the "I want a beard because they look manly but I still want to primp and priss myself"
Every single cuck boyfriend of every woman I know has this look and they are the most spineless faggots I have ever witnessed.

They're both red and turning grey but my hair is going grey faster

tfw I'm a numale

>if you don't have my exact made up aesthetics, you're not white

Fuckin' lol

If i wasnt the manager of a restaurant i'd let it grow more than this. Also, why is it that the goatee portion of my beard contains red/brown hairs? Ive seen others comment on theirs having different colored hairs as well.

Yes and no.

Currently keeping up my van dyke beard style due to chin beard being patchy as fuck.

Poo in loo. I've met a few H1Bs, is training to poo in loo really that difficult to natives?

jesus your jaw is literally made out of twigs

You won't shut up about testosterone, Sweden. I swear, you are the one poster from Sweden that won't shut up about it.

Do you have a hard time living up to the ideal of how scandi-model-nu-male look like today? (Beard and suits)

your nose looks gookish

whats your 21andme report>?

weak jaw but nice hair

>tfw finally white

thank you, user.

The best facial hair is the "idgaf stubble"

wew m8 you could use a nice full beard

> why is it that the goatee portion of my beard contains red/brown hairs?
see
It's fairly common, actually. I have super dark brown hair and my beard comes in almost black, but at certainly lengths it's grey/red.
I'd let it come in a little thicker, though, you look kinda "in highschool and finally got cheek hair"

makes sence

i have dark grey hair, but a few of my hairs are light brown/reddish. it's weird

This is what it looks like longer and less kempt but I thought it looked more hipster that way so I keep it smaller

cuck

ill give you a tip for people who grow thin patchy shit beards

use minoxidil 5% once in the morning once and night, do it for 6 months

also for everyone else who wants a beard but cant grow one im giving you guys this FOR FREE
6 months of minox 5% and my all my weak chinned Cred Forums brothers will finally have a full beard

>visible undershirt
>it's not even white
>"little sister's easter outfit" green polo
nigga buy some wifebeaters and lift some weights

if you put on some lean muscle and grew a beard you'd probably look like a badass

also, dress better. won't save the white race looking like a beta male faggot who can't dress himself.

6/10 doesn't connect, nothing under your lip

you look like harry from harry and the hendersons

lose weight, start lifting

this is advice, not an insult

you look like you might lift

lift more, you'd look like a fucking madman

>no chest hair
the fuck, norge? lift some weights homeboy

Cred Forums must get /fit/ to affect change in the world

betas don't do shit

anyone with a beard needs to be muscular or it's a waste

i have a slim to medium frame and can grow a beard, but look better clean shaven with my frame and otherwise pretty sharp facial features

i'm joking, toothpaste. i actually like beards.

but i also went to a private school and was taught to never wear any undershirt that isn't white, to appreciate the polo, to tuck your shirts, to wear a tie, to button your top button, to trim your hair, and to be clean shaven if you want any respect. also, respect your elders.

dry shaving is only doable if i shave daily, which i don't

possible, you look good though

nice chin

Pencil-necked car thief and male feminist detected.

That's cause you're not white

Only caucasians can grow a full beard

Same

>having a beard in modern society just means you're lazy.
Or it means you are self employed and not some wage slave tied by corporate rules that extend to his personal life
Cuck

You look like Joe Flacco if he was a twink.

Absolutely fucking grow it back out to that.
That is a mans beard, son. As long as you aren't walking around with that stupid quaff haircut and wearing flannel you're fine, the hipster wave is largely over.

I'm like this too. Dirty blonde hair and ginger beard.

There is a word for a man who shave.

A woman.

If you're a man, you have a beard, plain and simple.

but dad and the big guys at work make fun of me when they see my scraggly, uneven "beard"
Even teenagers have more hair than me ffs

That pic is a few months old, I've gone from 180lbs to 160lbs since then.

if i saw a guy with this beard, id respect him more, this is truly a mans beard.

>tfw I have a beard like this if I grow it out
>muslim men on the street start greeting me at a certain point

Nigger, what? Men have been shaving way before that.

them fuckin neanderthal genes

yes
I will
Sure? the pictures is kinda shit.
I want to go /fit/, but I'm an idiot and don't want to look like a fool at the gym (This is a pussy excuse, but I will go /fit/ soon)
Ah, then look at your father/grandfather. Beards are genetic mostly, so you will most likely develop the facial hair growth they have

preshave oil
shaving cream
shave with the grain

ur good

You would make a pretty hot trap.

Pls be in LDN I would love to break in your boipussy

Faggots have beards .. in UK

Welcome to white people. Black hair/red-blonde beard here.

are safety razor a meme ?

I have medium-dark brown hair, very dark eyebrows, and a copper/dark brown beard

mysteries, mysteries famalam

nice job, bro. how tall are you?

if manlet, don't get too jacked. just take up a martial art, like bjj or krav maga.

>reddit quotes

don't muslims shave their mustache? if you have a mustache you must be a kafir and they won't bother you.

>faggot an bullied kid detected

No.

Jesus christ guys, I just googled razor burn and that pic came up. Every single (You) thinks that's me.

Shave you degenerates. F R E S H & C L E A N. What's next? Not wiping your arse?

>t.beardless

They are always old, maybe they're blind. Maybe growing a mustache is accepted for the younger folk.

Kek, I wouldn't be surprised if some anons were this paranoid.

What was cool were the men Germanic tribes in Roman society. They'd totally assimilate (togas, speaking Latin, highly cultured) but never shave their crazy huge handlebar mustaches. There's stories of 4th or 5th generation Germanic emigrants to roman society who rose to high levels- some even in Senate- who still held onto their mustaches. Dan Carlin's Hardcore History covers this little history tid-bit. I think the series is called Thor's Angels? Highly recommend it.

lel the only kids who ever bullied me were my English cousins. Something about you guys and gingers

MODS .. MODS .. FAGGOTS !

its Cred Forums shite

Get banned cunts

Hello.

They trim.
>Translation: Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhu quotes the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam as saying, "Cut short the moustache and lengthen the beard."
>Translation: Abu Huraira radiyallahu anhu quotes the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam as saying, "Shorten the moustache and lengthen the beard."
>Translation: Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhu quotes the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam as saying, "Grow (lengthen) the beard."
inter-islam.org/Actions/sotb.html

i've been there.

fyi, i'm not being insultingly critical of anyone, just trying to offer advice

i'm a hard gainer and didn't go fit for a while, then i lost a bunch of my weight from being sick and never really regained it. moved to a different state, just fucked my shit up. i have no excuse to not go to the gym

not if you're a woman or 12

i taught myself to shave on a safety razor, they're shit though.

So are you also bald? Do you shave your eyebrows aswell? Be fresh and clean, faggot.

>tfw you will never have a mustache like that
My beard is wasted on me.

>>no chest hair
So we are liking body hair are we?

fag

>GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

>F R E S H & C L E A N

A beard is only as good as the man it grows on. If you take care of yourself and grow your beard for 3+ months it's like being a skinny girl with big tits. The opposite sex has a hard time looking away and people your own sex are jelly.

looks like you waxed you bicep

Nah, I didn't take it as an insult. You're 100% right.
I definitely feel I should get /fit/. My body is young and I want to see its full potential.