Who the hell do you think he is?!

Who the hell do you think he is?!

Other urls found in this thread:

dcau.wikia.com/wiki/The_Man_Who_Killed_Batman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes a big guy.

Well, obviously he hmmf mhhfglblh mnggkl.
*pulls tongues back in*

Batman would know where Aleppo is, lol.

Who is Stein?

Robin? Alfred?

It doesn't matter who we think he is, once the election's over he'll dissapear until it's time to whine about not being included in the next election.

idk, some cunt that's irrelevant

You're a big 2hu?

Who's bane?

2u

If he were in the debates, it would be a different story. He's taking votes from Hillary more than Trump, and if he ere in the debates, Trump would win in a land slide

I just watched the debate, Jesus fuck christ that was hard to watch

All he said was "they took our Jobs" and "let's reduce taxes"

Your guy is the retarded One, i am sorry.

>Who the hell do you think he is?!

A pro amnesty, pro islam anti-gun globalist faggot

Johnson is the Riddler. He's going to keep asking who Al Leppo is until someone gives him an answer.

The gary Johnson paid memes are shit

There won't be another election if Trump wins. Instead it'll be a bunch of guys in leather straps driving around in rusty old cars shooting and stabbing each other with some of them they're dying of cancer or sporting horrible deformities from all the radiation due to nuclear fallout.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

Donald Trump/Bruce Wayne is a wealthy heir, successful buisnessman, and patriotic philanthropist. He has many sons and daughters who help him fight his cause.

Hillary Clinton/Harvey Dent is an unstable crimelord who manages to save face because a background in law.

Gary Johnson/The Ten-Eyed Man is a joke of a prospect whose name will be forgotten this time next year.

Oh please. I get that Trump trying to play cowboy about literally everything doesn't bode well, but there are enough external controls on the "nuking dudes" process that even with his manbaby temper he can't possibly fuck it up.
Not to say shit won't be all fucked up. I'm just way more worried about all these "patriotic militias" and when they're going to decide to take matters into their own hands.
Remember folks, if you ain't a straight white conservative, they're gonna be after you. Muslims are at the top of the shit list, but anyone that isn't like them is on there too, and they'll get to you eventually

>"Remember folks, if you ain't a straight white conservative, they're gonna be after you. Muslims are at the top of the shit list, but anyone that isn't like them is on there too, and they'll get to you eventually"

MAGA

Trump is Batman, he even said so himself. Hillary is joker cuz that laugh. Johnson is the Riddler; What is a place in Syria, looks like shit and sounds like a gecko?

sounds good

Just remember, the second amendment applies to liberals too. I get the distinct feeling you faggots think that nobody is going to look at this situation and think "hey, maybe now would be a good time to buy some guns."

I was thinking that more likely he pisses off the leader of another nuclear-armed nation such as Pakistan or India and they would shoot first.

Aleppo? Sounds like The Riddler to me!

I'll see you on the battlefield!

Hmm. That's a fair point. Still think the Oathfaggots will try to go full revolution first though. It can't take more then a few weeks of still seeing brown people sometimes after the election that they'll decide Trump betrayed and lied to them and start throwing their tantrums

ok sounds good
I'm sure they can get over their phobia in time to be competent with a firearm

>implying rightards don't own all the guns they own because they've been scared for decades

Are you kidding me when Obama was elected I thought it was payback time, vengeance day, I thought I'd have a white slave by now! The most my people have done is ape out a bit here n' there.

>implying Bruce Wayne doesn't know where Aleppo is

whatever helps you sleep at night sport
you should get a head start if you really want to be prepared because clearly the "rightards" are ahead of the curve

>Implying that the right isn't statistically better at fire arm usage and there would be enough time on your few week time table before Oathfaggots cleanse America.

johnson is that chump from the 90's batman cartoon, who thought he killed batman but literally did nothing but acted like a tough shit
dcau.wikia.com/wiki/The_Man_Who_Killed_Batman

>Trump and Clinton are literally villains
>Bernie is Batman!
Bernie loses and endorses Clinton
>NO WAIT!!
>Johnson is Batman!

I like the cut of your jib.

>where is she
>where's aleppo

It's almost like Bernie had 2 faces..

Gary johnson is a bigger buffoon than trump and understands the state of this world far less. He is remarkably ignorant.

>i wanna legalize pot u guize!

Awesome. Hey, what else do you stand for?

>wut... but marijuana law is whack.

Thanks for your time mr johnson.

Well done sir!

Woman's suffrage is the greatest mistake of the 19th century.

Check't and rekt

That's the plan. Practiced or not, how hard can putting up some butthurt white dudes using revolution to deal with their midlife crisis be?

please see
Lord Kek was speaking through him as merely a vessel while he thought he was speaking poorly of the man he was actually giving him his greatest endorsement!

Gary Johnson is the penguin

The only real answer is this
Trump is Gordon
Hillary is joker
Johnson is the carpenter
Bernie was two face
And Pepe is batman he's an outlaw vigilante

He's more like the riddler.

Here's one that'll stump you. What is a "leppo"?

Obyama Es blackman

What is a Gotham?

Bruce Wayne wasn't a bumbling fucking moron though kek

If only. I've given up on militias doing anything but role-playing in the woods.

But does he know what a leppo is?

I hadn't thought much of them until they started with the "armed protest" bullshit. Those were very clear shows of force, an attempt to intimidate those who think differently. If they're butthurt enough to escalate that much further then they have in years, I'm not willing to discount the idea of attacks when this election doesn't go the way they want it to

I'm sorry were they brandishing firearms or were they merely using their constitutional right to have adequate means of self defense. Must have plenty of time to shit post with those easy breezy sociology classes.

Well, they announced they were going to a place specifically with their guns. They went to that place with their guns. they made absolutely certain the guns were as visible as possible once at the place. If that's not "brandishing," then I don't know what the fuck is.

a lep akk o
sboiler: only finland people will gets this=))

bran·dish
ˈbrandiSH/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: brandishing
wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.
synonyms: flourish, wave, shake, wield; More

What you are describing is OPEN CARRY!

o·pen car·ry
nounNORTH AMERICAN
the practice of openly carrying a firearm on one's person in public.
"gun enthusiasts and supporters of open carry flocked to the meeting"

Jesus can you imagine trying to split hairs this hard?
It was clear the message they were trying to deliver. We all saw it, we all got it. You can argue dictionary definitions all you want, it doesn't make that message any less clear.

If you faggots are gonna start pushing for a fight, the least you could do is be honest about it when we state plainly what's happening.

Gary Johnson is Penguin.

Poison Ivy

Bernie I guess

Gary Johnson is a fucking dumbass.

Ok Styx but he's still not a libertarian. Wouldn't he just damage the image of libertarianism? I don't want this guy representing my politics.

fuck off with your johnson stoner retard candidate.

Dictionary definitions?

Brandishing a firearm is a crime - open carry is not. It can add years to ones sentence versus open carry a constitutional right.

Unlike you if we desired to start a fight we would start and end it in one foul swoop because in war there is no fairness or right and wrong or fair play. There are victors and loosers. And the winners write the history books.

We are simply making you aware of the consequences if your kind continues to chimp out.

Ya that's why you faggots have been talking about revolution the last eight years, and the most you've been able to work up the guts to do is make implied threats. I'm sooo worried, it'll be so difficult to put down a bunch of dudes using guns to deal with their midlife crisis, and NEETS pushing for revolution because it's edgey. Sure thing faggolo

If you don't think at the Y in the road we have been headed towards the revolution route instead of the utopia route you are sorely mistaken. Just because some tin foil hat wearing people are saying RACE WAR now, revolution, and chimping out , doesn't mean the majority is at that point yet. They indeed will be easy to put down because the insane although unpredictable have that downside of being insane.

Will Graham: No, I know I'm not smarter than you.
Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me?
Will Graham: You had... disadvantages.
Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
Will Graham: You're insane.

You might enjoy life a little bit better if you kick your legs up and put the fan directly behind your anus so you can better enjoy your own aroma you disgusting piece of filth.

Gary mostly takes votes from Clinton so I'm okay with this.

First time I've ever had somebody that pissed off they failed to intimidate me before. I wonder what it's like being that fragile?

Has to be from Clinton. I don't know how anyone makes a logical conclusion that Gary Johnson is an alternative to Trump.

Failed to intimidate?

I'm merely passing time until the end of the day because I have all my bids done for the week and don't want to push any more out until next month.

I know a few Libertarians that are still on board with Johnson and at first I was upset with them for taking away votes from Trump that was soon washed away by the amounts of LMAO weed Bernie voters that have shifted his way with the rest going Stein or not voting which is what a decent chunk of them would have done any way even if he had gotten the nomination.

>savingface.jpeg

A whore fullfilling a Johns desires with out getting paid.jpg

>not voting for the joker
he was always the best character anyway

>Not knowing how to greentext
Been here since summer I'm guessing?

gary is the joker
and trump is batman
>gary just wants to watch the world blaze
>trump rich billionaire playboy fighting everyone else

>Accidents happen, just look... in the mirror

>When Americans boast about how Trump is going to stay true to the constitutional amendments, but his most endorsed plan is to flush the founding father's idea of freedom of religion down the toilet, inevitably breaking the first amendment, when he is going to go against muslims.

Hey USAssholes, any recovery in sight?

Germany thanks for your insight on rapugees, perhaps we could also employ Sweden on giving their excellent insight.

>gary Johnson is batman
>billionaire playboy
>not literally Trumps life

poison ivy for sure

gary is joker
>justs wants to watch the world blaze

>Amount of arguments in your ""comment"": 0
Not surprised, hard to argue without a brain, huh americunt?

Trump is literally Bruce Wayne IRL

he's CIA of course

hello ctr here

I'm not mad at you If I had a personal restriction on my own army I too would be inviting in chaos as means of justification to create an empire once again. The only question is whether it will be Germany's army or the EU's.

Armed Forces of no more than 370,000 personnel - of whom at most 345,000 were to be in the Army and Air Force
No manufacture, possession or control of NBC weapons
Full application of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to the whole of re-united Germany
No foreign armies and/or nuclear weapons may be stationed in the area of the former GDR and Berlin

>whether it will be Germany's army or Germany's
ftfy

Anyway I gotta run - As always it has been a pleasure.

It's been fun
It's been a pleasure

Until next time!