The real burgers

Are Americans the real burgers?
Well how are you gonna explain this!
The shart in marts stole the true identity of the dutch.

They stole it from us
You better have a good excuse for this shart in marts

We didn't steal anything, most of us aren't even black

Shitty "ironic" Cred Forums-tier meme that builds comepletely off of another shitty forced meme.

Nice off-topic thread. Time for some reddit-tier autism to derail this thread:

Burger is a nickname for American here on Cred Forums and the rest of Cred Forums as a whole. It derives from a shortening of 'hamburger' which is stereotypically depicted as the American food of choice, of which derives its name from the city of Hamburg, Germany due to the meaty sandwich creation being a product of German immigrants.
Wew lad.

If you hadn't gotten rekt by the English, maybe America would be yours. But you were, and it isn't.

You really want Americans thinking you're burgers?

The murica very burger are indeed.

keka bumps

Thanks captain obv
Everybody already knew dat
Now go back to boring town

>Mad he's not a true burger

>boring town
>captain obv
>dat
Spotted the newfag shitter. You ain't Cred Forums, fuck off with this off-topic nonsense.

>double ironic meme bullshit

i dont what u to think we are burgers I want you to know we are the true burgers

''spotted the newfag''

the only reason you guys use it is because u are insecure that the other poster may be longer on this site then you

Rodin is great. Provided the art for the First BK franchise in France back when they were trying to emulate the Ronald McDonald statues found in McDonalds.

>quotes instead of greentexts
>u
Fuck off newfag shitter. You're the cancer killing Cred Forums. Learn the unwritten rules.

>being this mad
maybe u should go home a get a fresh pair of diapers fucking shart in mart

>ur mad
Normie cancer such as this will be purged, tbqh.

burg = castle
only joint that stays true to its origins = picture

my dad works with nasa and he hacked your webcam I can see your eyes full with fury while your sweating all over your face.

all the tears created a puddle on your keyboard
everytime you type something water splats all over the place

we can even see your hand shaking and shaking you can barely drink your mountain dew

and u tell me u are not mad
nice try kid

>damage controlling with "ironic" tough guy shittery

where do I need damage controlling for im not fucking hillary clinton

let me tell you this
this is not reddit you dont know who I am
I dont have a account with imaginary points
so i dont need any damage control

if u please go back to your favorite website reddit we all have a more pleasant day here