The Biggest Redpill

How do you deal with the fact that the future will not be bright.

Trump will not win.
The West is doomed.
You will never experience traditional society, this was your only chance at life.

Nothing is beyond the void. The struggle of the West has been in vain. Soon you'll be dead, all that you know and have known will be gone. Everything has crumbled to dust.
End is here.
The nothingness will soon consume us all.

How do you deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=uOx3Zdl4738
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Don't care. My future is bright.

you don't

???

change thread title to the biggest shill

You guys thought that back in 1939 as well.

I don't. Society hasn't become less social because of new technology, it's become less social because of multiculturalism. I was in an elevator yesterday with a couple blacks, a guy who looked Syrian or something, and maybe a few others. Nobody speaks because were all so different.

Then I thought to myself how much better it would be if everyone in that elevator was the same, for each person. Instantly there's things to talk about.

The youngest generation (Generation Y I think?? I don't know who comes up with this shit) is the most conservative generation to date.

It's the classic "rebel against your parents" thing. A whole generation redpilled themselves through teenage angst. There is hope. If we fail, they will continue in 2-5 years.

Internet ruined the world. Call me old fashioned but the benefits are tiny compared to how it has isolated social interactions.

>Being this much of a defeatist

We literally have a 50/50 shot of saving the west. It all hinges on Trump winning...which is a very real possibility. We're not done yet

Trump will win faggot.

Buddhism

>50/50 chance of Trump winning

Not after that shoddy debate performance.

#SheWon

Buddhism is designed to make you content with no material and all kinds of bullshit so you won't rebel against authorities.

A depressed fin. What a fucking surprise. Go get some sunlight son.

Stop being such a faggot

Everything turns to nothingness eventually

LOL you gullible enslaved faggot the biggest red pill without a doubt is that Satan controls our planet via kikes/bankers/illuminati and that all media and all politics are owned by kikes, Trump is just another kike puppet.

People with laugh, they'll desperately try to shut down the conversation by shouting CTR, you won't believe me but this is the reality whether you accept it or not and unless we all start waking up we're going to end up dead before you know it.

this, our kike overlords have been planning this "election" for years, maybe decades. Trump was always going to win

Even normies saw how biased Lester Holt was and how he kept trying to to put Trump on the defensive. We still have 2 to go.

Just welcome anything the future brings with it.

The world is never meant to be easy. A man knows that agony and suffering are part of the human experience. Strong men prosper in these conditions.

Whether or not the future is bright is not in your control, but to be honored after you pass you must be a virtuous as possible. Cattle die, men die, but reputation lives on, and that is the only thing that matters. The impact you have on your friends and family, being one who is strong enough to stand up when nobody else will. All powerful movements begin on the wakes created by a few passionate indeviduals.

Strength, honor, courage, mastery. These are the things that matter. Those who are afraid to stand up will live longer, they will have no enemies, but they will have nobody who respects them either, and nobody who looks up to them.

In ancient times our forefathers could have said "well, my kid wont last past the age of 25 because of how many sabre tooth's are out there.. i might as well give up." but they didnt do this, because they were passionate about passing on the gift life.

Just remember, as white Europeans, we have always been outnumbered. Its not about that. When motivated we have the power and wit to take control. I believe life does not just start and end, but is one continuously moving and fluctuating entity. You are the same spirit as your forefathers, you breathe the same air and bleed the same blood, you need to simply step away from the screen for a bit and find that passion within yourself.

We leave together

>sunlight
>Finland

H-heh

i feel good. dont care to much about politics.

What people don't realize is that Trump is far from the last stand of western civilization. He's just our last chance to retake our country through the democratic process. Even if he loses, the west WILL revive itself, it will just have to do it through violent means.

The US isn't doomed. Trump is a win for us either way. In fact, if he loses, it may be better for us as a lot of people will start feeling persecuted for their beliefs and begin to form underground movements.

You tell on the Central Banking Scam at the heart of nearly all societies in the world.

When that light comes on in your own mind and the minds of others, you begin to regain your sanity and stability back.

Be sure to tell everyone you know about it. Even people you disagree with. Once everyone knows the score, the Money Controllers will have no safe spaces to flee to.

Wtf sort of genetic mashup am I looking at?

nah, if hillary wins you will get nuked by russia 100%

trump symbolizes the last hope of sane america.

By not being finnish you introvert snowchink.

>Satan

There's always the occasional habbening.

There will be a great war.

OOPS. Might have summoned something there.

Fuck.

haha pwnt yourself fagget. you got memed hard in your bunghole

Jesus Christ is our lord.

You can't scare me demons!

Typical fucking finns.

This. To desire is to suffer, but to not desire is to die.

this guy is right tho.

the biggest red pill is this:

>non-whites are too genetically stupid, violent, and unorganized to achieve a first-world developed civilised country with a "high quality of life" and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries and will lie to us in order for them to stay in them so they can keep leeching off of our wealth that they will NEVER achieve on their own

>How do you deal with the fact that the future will not be bright.

start building a wall

Are you the same German guy that always gets what Im talking about, or do the Germans still have some based nazi-soul men among them?

I do the things I enjoy: producing and consuming art/entertainment, traveling, reading, writing, lifting, walking a lot, eating good food. Might as well enjoy the time I have left here.

>Satan controls our planet via kikes/bankers/illuminati and that all media and all politics are owned by kikes

pretty accurate

Reptilians? You mean long-"lost" dinosaurs??? Haha, but seriously, yeah, we're totally fucked.

SCARED

Hit me right in the feels user.

witnessed

>Reptilians
I mean the alien race of regressive beings controlling earths governments.

I've heard that there are actually a few different species.

You can't be serious.

There is. Just like races of people.

You can find some relevant info here or search for the disclosure project

youtube.com/watch?v=uOx3Zdl4738

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS (kinda) IN AUSTRALIA

GET IN HERE

That is what you call the black/white pill.

That is some based artwork.

>reputation lives on

:D

Feels like I'm watching some cult recruiment video

And the greatest happening of all time happened.

“Yes there have been crashed craft, and bodies recovered… We are not alone in the universe, they have been coming here for a long time.” – Dr. Edgar Mitchell, ScD, 6th man to walk on the Moon

>not looking forward to the coming race wars

Europe has pushed back from situations far worse than this. Have a little faith. Best thing you can do is use the lull to prepare yourself.

You've probably got a lot of demons in you trying to lead you astray right now. Pray.

Not him but why would anyone want to fight in a war? Even Japanese WW2 soldierd cried their mothers when dying on battlefield

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

>why would anyone want to fight in a war?
For a better future of there children.
To be protect there country from being invaded.
To die like a noble.
I could go on.

That's probably just a tradition. Nothing special going on here.

>Trump will not win.
we will see about that, I remember this German guy shitposting everyday about how Brexit will not happen and how it's a pipe dream to even think about it, I don't see him anymore nowadays, since on June 23th the collective power of thousands of images of Nigel Farage laughing must have banished him from this board back into the shadow realm where he belongs and came from. Don't go all emo on me Finland, be like spurdo.

poo in loo

would you risk your only life in this universe?

I joined the Iraq war because dying in battle sounded more interesting than dying of old age, and that was before I was nationalistic or patriotic in any way. Now I'd happily die for my people or nation though winning seems even better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where do you live? I live in a red state in a small town and that is simply not the case. Literally the only political issues young people care about are legalizing weed and raising wages.

kek yeah nothing weird going on here

>9:00 onwards

I've seen some shit mate.

Maybe it's just modern art like someone said on YT comments.

You replied that image to me yesterday already.
Don't over do it, otherwise it wouldn't be funny anymore.

I wouldn't have a choice, it really depends on what the situation is. All of us have to die one day if i have to die ensuring that my children are going to have a better future then sure. No one's going to die for saving worthless whores. You know it.

all this weird shit for a tunnel opening ceremony?

But you wont be even alive when your children prosper. You cant even know if this all is merely a Computer simulation..

Saluting pagan roots. What else could it be?

>Civilization collapsing
>Wars and chimpouts everywhere

> Cred Forums can finally form militia groups and.carve out their country

Its gonna be a wild wild ride, user.

up

>Nothing is beyond the void. The struggle of the West has been in vain. Soon you'll be dead, all that you know and have known will be gone. Everything has crumbled to dust.
>End is here.
>The nothingness will soon consume us all.

Everything you are describing is just the blue pill that replaced the Christian blue pill. Stand by to be red pilled.

>Stand by to be red pilled.
What's the red pill?=