Record High Immigration To Canada

"320 000 immigrants arrived in Canada in the past year, the highest number since comparable record-keeping began. That amounts to a 33.3% increase over the prior year."

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canada-welcomed-320000-immigrants-in-past-year-highest-number-since-1971/article32102991/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYH87K_VU
youtube.com/watch?v=OXGrb5JWChE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/temp-foreign-worker-program.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/brad-duguid-employment-figures-jobs-statistics-canada-1.3709255
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/bye-bye-heinz-frenchs-ketchup-sells-out-after-online-post-praising-it-and-its-ontario-grown-tomatoes
globalnews.ca/news/1480102/unemployments-up-for-canadas-most-educated-immigrants/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/welfare-rates-rise-in-ontario-and-drop-everywhere-else-over-last-four-decades-new-study-says
ipolitics.ca/2015/11/30/foreign-student-enrolment-in-canada-rising/
youtube.com/watch?v=foDmUXjELTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you don't let them in they win

That's more than we ever took in a year, EVER.

Holy shit canada

Immigration Minister John McCallum says that Canada's record immigration rate is too low, calling for a "substantial increase" to immigration levels.

At least he's upfront about the fact that """""""being Canadian"""""""" is totally meaningless now.

(current year) = (prior year)*4/3

Now that we've been able to isolate this mathematically, maybe we can do something about it.

Is it too late to re-build the Canadian nation from out of the ruins of bilingualism and multiculturalism ?

Get ready for a booming refugee bounty hunter industry in about 4-5 years

Current year man is literally begging mud people to take over your country at this point. The funniest part is that he didn't even legalize weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYH87K_VU

You need another Ralph Klein.

Now we have to build two walls. Thanks Canada

Wait where were they from? I'm not going to bitch if a bunch of asians come in, but I have a feeling that Canadian faggot only took in Iranians and Somalian

Western Canadian Union when??

Economy is shit. Lets import 1/3*million immigrants guyz

The top 0.01% of every country on the planet.

Canada is so fucking embarrassing

Pretty much this. We brain drain the fuck out of the third world, it's kinda disgusting.

I like to think that any common sense country would kick this absolute joke of a human being out of office or lynch him in front of parliament. But then I remember that it's
>((("""""current year""""")))
and I guess white genocide is the cool thing to do now. Need a goddamn time machine at this point.

>nationwide housing crisis
>rampant unemployment and homelessness
>sky high income tax

surely bringing in hundreds of thousands of immigrants will help us solve these problems

I hate this fucking virtue signaling literally nothing drama teacher so much. Why aren't politicians calling him out on his fucking stupid decisions. He's splurging millions of dollars on other countries while our dollar is in the shitter. I can't believe he won in such a landslide.

Is it any coincidence that France and Canada are the most cucked nations on earth?

The French are ripe for extinction.

They are from Syria. I just heard that 5 Syrian refugees got hired at a jewelry store for $15/16/17/18 per hour. The owner was so happy with them and told my mom they don't have to know any English to run things. She praised their work ethics. They are basically fucking mexicans.

Also, they basically got hired because the church asked her to hire them.

Sometimes I want this world to burn

Don't worry he'll be happy to pay for it if trump wins

> $15/16/17/18 per hour.

That's good money.

Mostly gooks, poos, muds, niggers and few ethnic french and anglos.

Justin Trudeau please just die for fucks sake.

Ever since I was a child Canada has been my favourite country because it is so vast and beautiful and undeveloped. I visited last summer and it was absolutely perfect - a place where the nature was interrupted by the occasional town or city, rather than the other way round, like it is in Europe. Now I'm realising that this beautiful place will be ruined in my lifetime. It's truly saddening lads.

Yeah it is too good to be true. The owner has to be benefiting somehow through tax cuts or even wage subsidies

the leafening

This fuckwad is so stupid that he's actually proud to be openly collaborating with Soros. He doesn't even need to pretend to hide in the shadows when pulling Justin's strings.

Alberta needs to modify it's anti-rat barrier to keep millenials out.

It's brown people that voted for him lol.

>That's more than we ever took in a year, EVER.
LOL!
Be serious.
Maybe "officially", but everyone knows the truth, Italia.

Your country is lost man. He's importing these migrant niggers into your country to literally steal your voting power, thus your representation, and thus YOUR COUNTRY.

Canada will be lost before America. Time to rise up fucking leafs

Isn't that what Sweden and Germany says? no core identity, immigrants are better etc etc
If it goes the same way, good luck leafposters

Write to your MP or MLA and express your opinion.
That is ACTUALLY how shit works.
You know all those special interest groups getting this and that?
They got it by...writing to their MP's and MLA's and asking for shit.
Then further organizing, if need be.

Our system really does work -- BUT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING USE IT.

We're all waiting for Germany to wake up and do something but Canada is ground zero for multiculturalism and if change is going to come it has to happen here first.

>Our system really does work

No it doesn't work.

They are courting China, apparently they just opened several immigration offices over there

We don't have enough brown people to sway elections as much as the last one did. Atlantic Canada is all sheltered white people and they fucking swept for the Liberals.

PLEASE DO, we don't need your illegal - I mean "undocumented" - aliens, I mean "workers".

Several more, you mean,

Yes, it does.

Explain how it didn't work for you, then.

You brain drain the immigrants (scientists, engineers, doctors, surgens), they are unable to find jobs, so they open kebab shops.

What a fucking dumb country.

if your MP is a liberal he's a empty Justin mouthpiece and if he's anything else there aren't enough of them in office for it to affect anything. We're fucked.

Turned my home town into China.
Fucking hippies should have been shot.

The Quebquois are MUCH more aggressive about protecting their interests than English Canada.

Will Trump let me and all of our country's white conservatives in when he builds the second wall?

Liberal MP's never break ranks and this country is owned by the jews so your little letter isn't going to do fucking anything. Trudeau is controlled by Gerald Butts, a Bilderberg attendee and Soros surrogate.

His faggot literal cuck father just couldn't stand that this country was created by Anglos, thus the state-sponsored multikulti.

>canada invites hundreds of thousands
>no rape gangs
>no bombings

y tho?

You had better believe it. It's like when stores hire a retarded person to push shopping carts. It is subsidized.

They vote strategically based on regional priorities.

The voters there are hardly multi-culti liberals… they can swing around in a week and vote solid conservative if some locally important issue compelled them

They're the wealthiest most educated people on the planet. That doesn't mean I like them.

there are only so many places to live in the greater toronto area and it is already congested. soon they will move out into the rural areas and ruin those places too.

They need to keep immigration levels at a percentage of total population (say 1%) to effectively dilute nationalism. Doing this over time effectively keeps nationalism down to less than 50% of the population (go ahead and do the math), and ensures an ever increasing population regardless of birth rates. It also does a number of other things such as driving down wages, and increasing property values.

The global banking system require this condition as well as for Canadian natural resources to be shipped around the world for the lowest price possible in order to stay solvent. It would be a big problem for them if Canadians started looking out for their own interests.

The number of immigrants will continue to increase regardless of the government that is elected. Global warming and any pollution concerns be damned.

not really.

the GTA will be, but the surrounding areas have never been accommodating to anyone outside of the british tradition. In my area the slogan for 300 years has been "loyalist or die".

Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, MTL, and maybe Calgary will be become awful versions of leaf-london, but where about half (or more than half, depending on how you do the numbers) of where the country lives will be fine.

Too rural, too secluded, too fucking cold, no jobs, nothing to do, too pioneer-like.

The ONLY THING we can take solace in our worsening economic condition is that it will drive out recent immigrants out of the country. It will be a slow downturn but a profound and prolonged one that will last for years. That'll make Canada look like a sub-par option to opportunity-rich America.

this won't happen. neither the rising up nor the initial problem of foreigners.

we're too poor and too much of a frozen tundra to really be a destination for immigrants. They might come, but their children will leave for greener pastures aka you guys.

if we made an alliance, we could push biculturalism is the only real Canada.

I wholeheartedly believe that, and I'm not even Quebecois.

The bullshit, learned, divide and conquer (((TACTIC))) that pits anglo vs french canada is bullshit used to divide us. resist it

I just want to keep a sense of community I don't give a shit about global warming.

>320,000
Thats more humans than in my country what the fuck.

Thats fuck all $20 is minimum wage in fort st john for a labourer position. I wouldnt get out of bed for $18 to do anything

theyre chinks mostly

You don't get it. You get paid this much to sit on your ass and polish/fix jewelry. Without even speaking English.... in overpopulated vancouver where minimum labour wages are around 13/hr.

Edmonton is sibstantially more bluepilled than Calgary. Trudeau visited the stampede and almost got chased out of town.

Your sense of community be damned.

Like it or not, the most effective way of fighting the global banking ponzi is through environmentalism.

They realize this. Hence the many troll 'deniers'. I think the racists here are also a form of troll - meant to confuse and discredit.

Even the Syrian refugees are just as much victims of the global banking ponzi. So don't blame them. They're getting fucked over like everyone else.

The US will need a second wall.

Why is he wearing a head scarf?

Even though I like the rural life, I'd still prefer it if all the major cities in the country didn't become shitholes.

woman talking to muslims

Then again... some religious fanatics, particularly the middle eastern kind, are pretty messed up and lead to all kinds of problems... (partially because theyve been being bombed for over a decade and a half now, I think). it would be good if they could find somewhere else to go. Or if they could somehow stay in their own countries....

Its honestly not possible. The only solution would be balkanization into cultural ethno-states which will never happen.

they're rich Chinese

>postnational state
>after national state
>After statehood state
Does this dipshit listen to what comes out of his mouth?

>Its honestly not possible. The only solution would be balkanization into cultural ethno-states which will never happen.

...says the guy who clearly knows absolutely NOTHING about Canada or the Canadian character.
You're just wrong, bro.

What do Canadian Cred Forumssters think of immigrants who get in through university?

I've studied here four years and just got my post-grad work permit.

>there is no core identity in Canada
>oh but every non-white country, well they all have immutable core identities obviously
goddam canada

>tfw you want to emigrate because of immigrants

>>tfw you want to emigrate because of immigrants
that's called being a traitor.

and wherever you go, they'll hate traitors as much as we do.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

>tfw top 5% in my country academic-wise
>all I ever want is a fair chance to grind and an equal opportunity
>"not enough bruh, gotta also afford to pay up the equivalent of 10 years average family income, every year "
Thanks Canada.Just brain-drain me already guys ;_;

Sure we do. 20% of the country wasn't born here. He got about 38% of the vote. That is them, women, stoners. None of whom should be allowed to vote, anyway, imho.

Which party is offering to suspend immigration until the economy improves? Because that is what it will take.

Our alpha pm does not give a fuck.

>McCallum

That guy is senile.

Because our failing economy needs more mud people who fuck up our economy and taxes by sucking up welfare, rape walking everywhere and being burdens for the next 5 years until they see the leftover mess of a country that they've left behind and finally leave back to mud land.

Fucking normies fell for the Trudeau bullshit
Propaganda, he hasn't even legalized weed yet.

Part of the reason why tuition costs are so high.

Nothing really against you, just way to many people going to university, drives the prices up and simultaneously devalues the degree.

Well we got fucked by the NDP and the fucking PC. Can't blame most of the population swinging Liberal. Then again, it was the millennials that voted in droves at Dalhousie and whatnot. How could people forget how distructive the Liberals were the last time they won? Right millennials were to young to remember the last Liberal government under Paul Martin.

>t.nova scotian who voted PC

You guys do realize when Canada's shit economy collapses because of the bajillion brown people it imported. Where do you think they'll go when the welfare checks bounce?

Over the largest unsecure border in the world into the US.

THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL, LEAF.

In the USA it's about 1.3 million each year.

Also unlike the popular opinion, the main arrivals are from India and China above Mexico.

Surprised none of your Mexicans leaked across our borders America-Kun

No

But it will require a violent revolution not a bunch of votecucks

The biggest Canadian redpill is all 3 parties act the same they merely speak differently to create an illusion of choice

Our points based immigration system. Canadian's need to violent oppose the government when they try to change this.

Nah, I'm sure you've visited many of those places. It'll be near impossible for them to invade outside the GTA.

Multiculturalism is a good thing because it forces people to live in cultural enclaves.

White people in Canada just need to make sure they don't relinquish control of Downtown Toronto. Commute in and out, do whatever you want. But they need to keep it a stronghold.

Let them bring absurd amounts of money into our country just so they or their kids can end up leaving. It's a harsh landscape to live in for decades.

Lol, Canada is way whiter than America. And our immigrants are wealthy/skill families. We have a natural border to protect us from their shitskins anyway.

Depends. I know a lot of old-dominion white people that refuse to go to universities that have high concentrations of international students. Some high end schools are losing anglo-canadian top talent because of this. Be careful that you don't study at one of the new schools that promotes international diversity (like York).

The international students all cheat and make university life boring and shitty. They're also all so fucking left wing.

Yeah so the rest of you can have free use of our seaport?

Nah screw that. Yukon-Columbian empire. Your oil companies can pay a full import-export tax to us

Look, as someone extremely right-wing and a century of anglo-Canadian blood:

The reality is we need more people. We can't even just say "we need to raise the birthrate" because it's not even close.

As sad as it is, Southern Ontario needs to fill up. Interior B.C needs to fill up. Mainline Quebec has to fill up. We aren't even close to meeting this.

We desperately need two things

1) People
2) Capital

Canada is nice because if you want to be around more white people; then you simply have to move more north. It's literally a sliding scale of whiteness.

You can track the movement of white people in Ontario by looking at the success and failure trends of minor lacrosse teams.

FUCK

>The reality is we need more people.
Please explain why.

Other place in the world that have "filled up" look like shitholes to me.

Why would we want to become like that?

Yeah PEOPLE not a bunch of low iq violent shitskins who contribute nothing and fuck us up

BC had it right.
>whites
>Chinese/Japanese/Koreans
Everyone else is kept contained (or ideally not brought in at all)

But honestly I think we're fine at current population level. Anyone who isnt White or Asian should be booted out

>Canada is nice because if you want to be around more white people; then you simply have to move more north. It's literally a sliding scale of whiteness.

That's a pretty racist thing to say. Are you a bigot?

OFF

>Look, as someone extremely right-wing and a century of anglo-Canadian blood:
I think you're a liar. I think you're a recent immigrant who wants to bring all your extended family over too.
>Canada is nice because if you want to be around more white people; then you simply have to move more north. It's literally a sliding scale of whiteness.
You might as well be saying, fuck off white people, go to the frozen shitty North with the rest of your kind. The south isn't white any more.

You, my little racist friend, are the farthest thing from a right wing Anglo Canadian there is.

By the way, your English is very good. What's your first language?

Same number as us, except Canada's population is around half of ours.

Do something about this treasonous bellend.

And it's a fucking shame because Canada around Christmas is the comfiest sight ever. Why can't we just have nice things?

go back home pajeet

WE'RE

Gas yourself Chink.

>The international students all cheat and make university life boring and shitty.
Here's another gem... since you're a lying foreigner, no surprise you cheated at University too.
Really makes you think doesn't it.

What program?

that's far too little Canada,
we in Europe can send you a million people within the year!

lots of New Germans will accept being moved to Canada

EMPTY, COME IN!

Is this the kind of person they want to bring in by the hundreds of thousands - lying, racists, who cheat at university?

>lying, racists, who cheat at university?
Pretty much.

>If we made an alliance, we could push biculturalism is the only real Canada

Bingo my friend. This is the only path to recovering the historical Canadian nation. A charismatic Anglo politician with an equally charismatic and passionate Quebecois lieutenant could pull it off IMO.

You fucking idiot, the "more people" that you espouse so much will all end up in fucking Toronto, Van, Montreal, Calgary and MAYBE Edmonton.

Do you really think immigrants are going to settle the rest of Canada? Stay deluded.

>CANADA
YES

I like how he started talking in french in the middle of the speech. He is such a liar.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

>Our alpha pm does not give a fuck.

He's a left-wing version of Ned Flanders.

>simply have to move more north
have you been north? the white people there aren't civilized, they are white niggers. It would be nice to have a civilized white society in canada

related:
youtube.com/watch?v=OXGrb5JWChE

He'd fuck your bitch easily.

>In my area the slogan for 300 years has been "loyalist or die".

Where exactly is this.

If it's black, send it back.

nice ethnic head wrap

Well....

*INHALES DEEPLY*

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA......

hahahhahah.....

*INHALES DEEPLY*

HAHAHHA.

Honestly, payback for having 99% of the CTR shills Reddit shitposters come from Canada.

Just take it up the ass Canada.

Just take it up the ass.....

I can't wait until the "great awakening" happens to the rest of the country. Just grit your teeth and endure cana-bros. We're going to have to suffer a bit more until the great purge is called for

>white flight from Vancouver because too expensive to settle down and neighbourhoods destroyed by china/boomer greed
>get to kelowna
>not one day without seeing 12 blacks at least.

>payback
It's part of the reason there are so many pro-multiculti leaf posters. It's either Mudslimes or Stockholm syndrome sufferers.

Yeah it's funny but in all honesty I know what they are doing. He's filling it up to the brim with shitskins, and simultaneously tanking there economy. Where do you think all the Canadian refugees will run when they go into a recession?

just move in response to the massive northern migration of our liberals. you'll probably even be able to get a good deal on a decent house if you time it properly.

Nowhere they still get government money

You know what they're doing, right? (((They))) know that this would never fly in the US -- but they at least need to get them on the continent. You joke about needing a northern wall, but it's a very real danger here folks.

>government money
Zimbabwe had that too. Canada is too reliant on oil prices. We've lost a lot of hi-tech industry here and we're going to lose mid-tech industry if CETA goes through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement

All these people shitting on us.

Yet they pray for support in their own homelands.

We beat the redskins into submission over and over.

When the Anglo and French come together we will purge all degenerate scum, subhumans and jews.

Keep laughing while you live in denial you filthy sharts and eurotrash,

Protip: cannot dispute this master plan.

I love you e-.....actually fuck you I want to die.

Get in here meme smiths, we need you service.

We're going to make the star of david a hate symbol like google.

LOL WUT?

You guys are the ass kissers of the USA.

Canada doesn't do shit without OUR approval.

And don't think that it's any different.

I don't mind. I kind of wish the u.s. would go back to "give us your humble masses".

Immigration can contribute to a strong economy, you just have to end the functional oligarchy we've created.

i hate my female prime minister so much

Why would you wall off Alabama? Are you a volunteer cuck?

Who's worst Canada or Germany? Jesus christ.........................

What the fuck? Canada's entire population is only 35 million.

You mean the Jewish overlords that you deep throat?

Or the nigger hordes running rampant in your cities without any consequences?

You don't dictate shit out here.

imagine the amount of money you'll pay for their welfare and still no weed

>"give us your humble masses".
That thing was written by a kike and she wrote it with the Ashkenazi Jews. It's easier for a 70 IQ Somali to come to Canada than for a skilled craftsman from Germany. Canada has a points system but it's often avoided when you're refugee or a the second cousin thrive removed of some Somali warlord who escaped here in the 90s.

>she wrote it with the Ashkenazi Jews
in mind*

>thrive removed
thrice*

1.3333=current_year/prior_year

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

wait so when we take over canada its literally gonna be a third world country like mexico? the fuck?

kek that nose knows

the numbers mason, what does it mean????

Literally the JewSA

how anyone could vote for this garbage?
is this real life?

It's always a coincidence.

Why the fuck am I the only Canadian enraged by this piece of shit saying "There is no core Canadian identity" "We are the first Post-national country" "There is no such thing as Canadian Values" "We have no culture"?

AKA enjoy your lower wages so we can pay for migrants, anything else is white privilege

like fuck me guys

This guy literally doesn't want us to be our own country. How the fuck can we stand for this?

chinks and not mud people

Uh, looks like we need two walls.

>Why the fuck am I the only Canadian enraged by this piece of shit saying "There is no core Canadian identity" "We are the first Post-national country" "There is no such thing as Canadian Values" "We have no culture"?

Are you retarded?

People are fucking livid all over regarding Trudeau and his marxist father..

I take it you dont talk to you anybody..

>how anyone could vote for this garbage?
Some baby boomers are true believers in multiculti. I honestly don't know. Here's the breakdown.

you know you're trolling

>Why the fuck am I the only Canadian enraged
Because you're mentally retarded, can't read and also blind.

I think jewish cultural marxism has a huge part to play you fucking shekel chasing mutt.

Cred Forums is not representative of the real world, user

k

but as a voter multicultulism don't speak to me, what did he promise? jobs? as a citizen i want to make my country better, that's why would i vote in the first place.

I'm not talking about Cred Forums you fucking smug faggot.

Not my fault the only people you talk to are your boomer traitorous parents..

Enjoy ass rape leafs.

If you let your neighbor pay for their wall, you win.
-Trudeau, Cucklandia

>I take it you dont talk to you anybody..
wat did he means by dis

you're mentally challenged

Fuck off jew.

>1 post

Nice contribution faggot.

i always thought of hockey and beer as core canadian values. and curling i guess too. who the fuck else even does that?

My best guess is that people were voting *against* Harper, not for Trudeau. I abstained. Harper was a neocon and was taking Canadian jerbs through the temporary worker program.

Why are you so angry lmao?

I was wondering why more people aren't enraged. Because the average person isn't. The average person doesn't care. So telling me to stop talking about the average person and instead talk about people that care.. okay? There's significantly less of them. I have no idea what the point is that you're trying to make, how it counters mine, what it has to do with anything, or why you're so angry about it

Lol how many times will people keep falling for it. Liberals arent going to legalize marijuana cigarettes

Now we get Permanent foreign workers and gibbs instead. Great job.

whats funny in all of this is leafs are making BBC and "alpha" threads every day while getting BBC'd by this hipster faggot they elected.

>all this canabros saying how millions of shitskins enter without problems

wew lad, just how?, I've been trying to get the express entry for the skilled worker thingy for a while now but im missing the english certificate, and they only take the CELPIP or the IELTS, i could take the IELTS, but after looking at the example test in the IELTS page i found out that the hearing part of the test its made with a thick UK accent, and fuck if i can't understand a shit of what they are saying, whereas the CELPIP test is a bit more neutral in terms of accent but i can only take the CELPIP test in Canada, how do thousands of low IQ smelly shitskins can make it in whereas i cant even try because i lack money to take some fucking tests?

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/temp-foreign-worker-program.asp

The one good thing about Harper is he increased the number of deportations of worthless fucking gyppos who infested Canada in the past decade. There are still a lot of them in my neighbourhood though, video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

I know... I can't even imagine a nationalistic party in Canada making it big, outside of Quebec (with its Quebec nationalism). I've lived in the GTA for decades and it seems hopeless here.

>I have no idea what the point is that you're trying to make, how it counters mine, what it has to do with anything, or why you're so angry about it

You sound like some sheltered faggot or some smug little twat living in Toronto.

Go be mad about your two dads not listening to you somewhere else you fucking bitch.

Again fuck off jew go pick on some Palestinian little girls.

>literally loyalist county

I'd be okay with a Quebecois lead and an anglo second.

There are a lot of pakis and niggers here.

>I'd be okay with a Quebecois lead and an anglo second.

No.

Holy crap, you are so mad, and it's literally over nothing.

Fucking hilarious. I had no idea Canadians were so passionate about having no identity and being global citizens. Wow.

I remember I wrote to my local MP about Bill c-51 and he actually wrote back a detailed letter that convinced me it was a good thing. Of course that was back when liberal were against it because Harper supported it. Now they support it too because their prettyboy drama teacher said so.

Of course he was an upstanding member of my community and a Conservative, not one of the puppets the liberals push on people.

Let's be honest, Canadians don't want those jobs. Seriously, they don't fucking apply to work at hortons or mcdonald's in bumfuckville Alberta.

>We dont like fighting

Which war havent we been in?

You cheeky bastard

Depends on where you live. In my workplace at Vancouver, when a picture of Trudeau showed up, they still said he was handsome and didn't say anything negative about him.

>Seriously, they don't fucking apply to work at hortons or mcdonald's in bumfuckville Alberta.

Take a trip between two large cities. All the fast food workers you meet along the highways will be white people.

Trudeau is a suicidal marxist traitor, and needs to be dealt with NOW.

To be honest you guys are actually great allies.

>Take a trip between two large cities. All the fast food workers you meet along the highways will be white people.

The whole blue collar hates those faggots.

Especially Truckers they sold out the trade to sikh scum.

The chinese are now trying to take over the roofing and carpentry industry. People are pissed maybe you young boys dont know anybody or live in a the city I dont know...

Gee I dunno.

Which war wasn't Canada in?

Post facts you fucking mongrel.

Is that an real picture of him?

Looks unreal tbqh. Gives me the creeps.

Does that look like an intelligent human being to you?

All the local drivers (vancouver) are pajeets, but are cool for the most part. The highway drivers are all old white guys

I've lived in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, travelled across Canada and frequently travelled between Toronto and Ottawa. Bumfuck nowhere is where you find white people.

>but are cool for the most part.

That is never true. They undercut white wages, they also cut holes into the Truck for shitting while having 5 people using the same ID.

>Bumfuck nowhere is where you find white people.

Thanks for admitting you are lying.

I just bought some of the gold that idiot sold off.

War of 1812. Canada didn't exist at the time.

>Thanks for admitting you are lying.
You're a moron.

And yet those folks didn't leave Canada...

Why dont you try posting something proves your point you fucking mutant twat.

Oh no NOT TORONTO....

I don't know who's worse, McCallum or Monsef. Both look like sociopaths.

>Your country is lost man
nothing of value was lost
good. means we'll get to massacre more canadians once the war starts

It proves migrants don't settle outside of major cities, you braindead idiot.

>we'll get to massacre

You wont be doing shit you limp wrist bitch.

Be a real man and go dig some up.

>Outside of Big cities are bum fuck nowhere

Just stop you filthy mongrel spawn of a whore

Why is this man your president again?

Give your head a shake.

I mean P.M.

Yah I'll get right on that. By the way I really like your coins idk why. I had a choice between these and the American ones for some reason the American ones were 15 dollars more even though they both are one ounce of gold.

Thanks for proving my point you yuppie faggot.

Is there a city more souless then Toronto?

I'm convinced he was dropped on his head as a child.

>tfw you live on a frozen island and don't have to ever worry about this

how much did that set you back, senpai?

>Is there a city more souless then Toronto?
Houston

Royal Canadadian Mint has nothing to do with the gold their treasury sold off.

tfw you learn Canada was 96% white in 1971 when Pierre Trudeau lifted immigration restrictions and made multiculturalism state policy without a vote or referendum.

>American education
Do you think everyone in 'Canada' at that time just left, and then a bunch of other people came to replace them and founded Canada?

Chicago...New York... San Fran...Dallas...

You have plenty. Toronto is still a scum hole tho.

I think here in the US, we should hand out free bus tickets to Canada at the welfare offices.

They should put it to referendum then. A party that promises a referendum on immigration will sweep the next election.

That's about $8,200. They only had 6 of the Canadian coins so I got 1 generic block and some silver too. Total was about $10,000.

>You will never have to deal with Canadian shitposters again once they're cucked out of existence

Trudeau Sr was our greatest enemy and should of been put on a spike head first.

>t. cucknadian

>Is there a city more souless then Toronto?

Probably some ancient, spirit haunted necropolis is Iraq where the only living things are a handful of camel spiders, but even then it would be a near tie.

>Chicago...New York... San Fran...Dallas...

The return button is up by your address bar.

pls no bully

NOICE!
are those 1/4 oz?
I stack silver myself

At least that has Nasa. You have... well?

Americans are literally mongrels.

Am I talking to a nigger or a spic...

Why is it always you sharts talking like you would ever last a day out here in 4gw...

As a Toronto native and who travels a lot for work I can confirm there is no city with less soul.

Too many brown people.

>Coonadian calling others mongrels.

That's actually good if he said that. No one can be all bad I suppose, not even him.

Love you trolls. So many different techniques you can use to steer a thread of course.

A factory that produce Anita Sarkeesians. It's called University of Toronto.

Holy shit it just struck me.

Trudeau's secret identify is that RTS fag from that old web series "Pure Pwnage".

They are both fuck leafs and look exactly alike.

You're the one opening your anus to Mexico by year's end, Paco. Enjoy~

The coins are one ounce each. And the silver pic related I got 2 blocks of 10 Troy ounces and 1 little one once block to get as close to 10,000 dollars as possible.

PLEASE Reznov! Take me to vorkuta. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS PLACE! AAARGHHH THE NUMBERS KEEP COMING REZNOV HALP!1!!!!! I knew Dragovich was behind this all

Boy I know you're right and I just want to tell you how sorry I am that our fellow countrymen are defeatist cuck saying we're all doomed just so they don't have to do anything.

I'm fucking dying of laughter dude.

literally the worst thing to ever happen to this country

That's actually good if he said that. No one can be all bad I suppose, not even him.

Love you trolls. So many different techniques you can use to steer a thread off course.

t. supply-side economist

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Demographics favor the political will of the cities which is being filled in by third worlders. We will have a majority white country ruled politically by invaders, and like the cucked Europeans, we'll let it happen.

I fucking lol'ed then I got sad.

Just flew to Windsor for a wedding. Dune coons in ninja masks everywhere......

You mean demand side.... supply side favors trickle down etc... no-interest government loans for citizens would cut into banks' profits - who charge interest.

He got 35% of the vote.

Women, gays, niggers, indians, welfare parasites.

That's how he won.

Thank fuck for the Sikhs. We used to hate them but they will be the firs to tell mudslimes to fuck off.

They are already starting. Ujal Dosanj wrote an articel on silencing the white man is bad.

No shit.

I hated the fags now I love the cunts. Good food too.

you're just new zealand except your women are easy and your men are to a man nu-males

I voted for him. I'm sorry..... I promise to vote C next time.

the fuck am i going to write about?
Hi, i live in vancouver and even though it's already infested with chinks who have driven up our housing prices and taking over our infrastructure, i'd like you guys to stop immigration to save our white culture

like i'm all for active change but i'm not exactly sure how i can use the system to my favor in this case

You stupid asshole.

Thanks for irreversible damaging our Country.

the alt right will win the next election i guarantee it

>Global warming and any pollution concerns be damned
[[[Green energy]]] just turned west australia into south africa levels of no electricity

The chinks buy up all the cheap houses, and don't live in them. Sometimes they're not even Canadian citizens. They're just waiting to sell when costs go up.

We will literally be dealing with his (and his fathers) mess till the sun fucking burns out.
Fucking kill yourself.

T.Towel headed subhuman...

Towel heads are always the easiest posters to identify.

You fucking subhumans undercut white jobs like the chinese and never hire white workers yet claim this bro tier status because you seem to think well we fought against moslems we white men now....

Fucking no. You will never be our equal nor will you be our friend.

Go ask the average Canadian by that I mean real Canadian about the towel heads and they will say FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL AND GO BACK TO INDIA!

See my earlier posts.

>I'm extremely right-wing but we need more immigrants

That's not how it works.

Oh, you're actually serious

My gym stinks enough already, Pablo

I feel no pride when I think of this man leading my country

I called him out earlier - caught his lie. Turns out he's worse. He's a lying, racist, foreigner who cheats at university.

Can I not be a right-wing red-pilled Frenchman?

bonus round: I'm not in Quebec

I read an MSN article which said that when confronted by a poll saying Canadians mostly want immigration to either stay the same or go down, he basically said "time to correct the record then I guess!"

MSN articles are fun because they're usually liberal and the commenters are all 60 year olds (much like Yahoo and AIM back in the day since they're default news sites) who spend the entire time calling JT a faggot.

You could say something along the line of:

>Some interpretation of Islam seem to be theocratic in nature
>By theocratic system is meant a system of government in which the laws are divinely ordained
>Any government system in which the laws are divinely ordained must necessarily have courts in which those laws are used and an executive branch which prosecute people on the basis of these laws
>Therefore, there is an interpretation of Islam in which this religion is a complete system of government
>This would, prima facie, make every Muslim living in Canada a traitor, that is to say a person whose primary loyalty is given to a foreign leader of sort, in this case "Allah"
>Since every government official in Canada took an oath of loyalty to the Crown and the people of Canada, any government official supporting the presence of Muslims in Canada would also be, prima facie, aiding and abating enemies of the state, the people of Canada, the crown, our liberties, freedoms, and rights
>As I do not trust the government of Canada to make accurate theological judgements concerning the religion of Islam, I cannot in good conscience support a candidate who sees no problem with this religion which may or may not be inimical to our way of life and our system of law
>Even more concerning is your party leader association and appearance with various Islamic organizations and events
>Can you, as an MP, give me your guarantee that the following (pic related) does not represent "True Islam"?
>Can you, as an MP, give me your rational as to why you believe this to be true?
>Can you support your claim by pointing me to our government's theology ministry?
>Sincerely, a concerned citizen

All in green text of course.

>[[[Green energy]]] just turned west australia into south africa levels of no electricity
Possibly, but I doubt it would have happened with out also increasing electricity demand, i.e. population. (The banks demand this.) As always shit always happens for more than 1 reason.

>320 000 immigrants arrived in Canada
Someone has to flip your burgers and perform brain surgery. Not going to be you.

Or you could just run on putting a stop to immigration and putting Justin and McCallum on death row

>a traitor
lmao, to what? Canada doesn't have a people to be loyal to. It doesn't have a culture to defend. It's a globalized wal-mart nation.

I resign.

>Canada is nice because if you want to be around more white people; then you simply have to avoid every city your people built and died for and fuck off to the middle of fucking nowhere and freeze your ass off with the bears.
wew
e
w

>Someone has to flip your burgers and perform brain surgery. Not going to be you.
t. another racist foreigner

Go home I don't give a shit

There is no alt-right. Canada is not racist enough.

Well there was the Reform Party.

Yeah the jews fucked Preston Manning like no tomorrow.

We had some serious business in the 80-90s .

Those boys are still around tho plotting.

I don't care if this is fake or not, I agree 100%

The most beneficial possible nuclear attack from a Canadian perspective would be the one that obliterates that tumorous piece of shit. I mean, sure, you could kill a few million loos or chinks with a bomb on Beijing or Delhi, but a blast centred on "trahna" would solve many of our problems.

Canada loses over 31'000 jobs in Ontario alone and has unemployment rate of 7%.
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/brad-duguid-employment-figures-jobs-statistics-canada-1.3709255

2'000 lost to KRAFT moving out.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/bye-bye-heinz-frenchs-ketchup-sells-out-after-online-post-praising-it-and-its-ontario-grown-tomatoes

Unemployement Rates for immigrants in Ontario is at an all time high.
globalnews.ca/news/1480102/unemployments-up-for-canadas-most-educated-immigrants/

People in Ontario on social assistance is rising.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/welfare-rates-rise-in-ontario-and-drop-everywhere-else-over-last-four-decades-new-study-says

Canadian schools are being shit on with loads of foreign students. Good for schools with higher costs for foreigners. Bad for the people they will be replacing on the job market.
ipolitics.ca/2015/11/30/foreign-student-enrolment-in-canada-rising/

Surely we need more immigrants in canada since we have to import workers to make up for our low birth rates. Hur fake conservative logic.

Western Canada is where all the shitskins go. Shitskins are your burden to bear to protect eastern Canada and keep it white.

That's why immigrants are a long-term investment.
>nationalist logic

you're from new brunswick aren't you?
decent points. i can definitely spin a lack of job and land thing if i'm targeting reduced immigration
interesting but i'm not particularly concerned about muslim immigration at this point. i live in BC and my main concern is about the amount of influence asian culture seems to have on vancouver and the surrounding areas.

Would a bridge be built over new york to connect New England to the rest of the US?

>my main concern is about the amount of influence asian culture seems to have on vancouver and the surrounding areas.

Aside from the fact that they speak chink what are they?

Immigration destroys cultures and societies by having a constant demographic disruption going on. Anyone in favour of it should be killed

Why are Americans such bros? Mexicans are whiny faggots and refuse to build a wall when America asks, but Canada doesn't even need to ask and Americans are already discussing about building a wall to keep their spics and niggers out of Canada. Thanks, America.

Implying white Canadians aren't going to be jumping the border to work in the US... illegally.

>Cuba is now whiter than the US

Do you even understand what you're typing or do you just drop whatever turd sled down your pants today in walmart on your keyboard and hit post?

You must be from an Island since there are shitskins everywhere in Ontario. The residence is so full of turbans I'm the only white guy who takes the bus who doesn't stink it up with curry stench. And they're worse for crying racism then Blacks.

Like conservatives will change anything. The only party up for a change is the NDP. And they can be more easily changed because they aren't official opposition yet.

Also, I hope you guys aren't surprised by the immigration rate. Remember, we typically import 1% of our population so every year is a record breaker. A lot of those are temp. foreign workers though so the number that are staying is quite a bit lower.

Ontario is not eastern Canada. Why do Ontarians always speak up when somebody mentions eastern Canada on Cred Forums? It happens every single time.

>decent points. i can definitely spin a lack of job and land thing if i'm targeting reduced immigration
Also, the higher the population, the greater the consumption and therefore the higher the impact on the environment (pollution) and global warming
Its not racist at all to want to reduce immigration, only a real clown would claim otherwise.

i know that feel bro

make immigration referendum the number 1 issue

>A lot of those are temp. foreign workers though so the number that are staying is quite a bit lower.
Wrong.
temporary foreign workers are not immigrants
If you include tfws the number is higher. I think there are currently around 250000 tfws in the country

I'm mentioning it because western Canada is fucked already. You're next you half french fuck shit.

time to get /comfy/ and wait for terror from above

idk its probably the closest thing in the world to the "Nu-cit"y the globalist kikes want to create worldwide. At least Stockholm has old european architecture, and other big american cities have some notable uniqueness. Toronto is just one huge gray soulless multicultural blight upon the world.

I can see why if you spend most of your time there, you would believe Canada has no culture.

I fucking hate Trudeau so much.

Running a referendum is putting the outcome on two votes instead of one. Just stop being an autist and admit that running on pure immigration reduction is better

youtube.com/watch?v=foDmUXjELTk

The number one issue is monetary reform. If we fix the money problem (i.e. jewish banking) we won't need to import millions of immigrants to prop up social security for the boomers.

The biggest redpill is about monetary reform. Canada printed its own money interest free for about 35 years and it was the greatest period in Canadian history... From about 1930 to 1974

320,000 is significantly higher not proportionately higher. it is 60,000 higher than the previous year

Lol I was in kelowna for 7 years. Barely any blacks. Wtf you talking about.

shit drivers, slant eyed jews, eaters of "food that isn't really food", slow walkers, annoying as fuck.

I'm not French you literal nigger. I'm just wondering why Ontarians always try to squeeze themselves with the Eastern Canada crowd. You're hardly even the same culture as us, you're a melting-pot that tries to be American at the same time. Eastern Canada is largely Irish and Scottish save for Quebec which is French.

New Brunswick
>97.6% white

Newfoundland (isle)
>99.3%

Labrador
>94.1% white

Nova Scotia
>94.7% white

>Quebec
90.1% white

And then you have Ontario pretending to be Eastern Canada
>Ontario
>71.7% white

You're not Eastern Canada unless you're on the Atlantic Coast.

C-can i move to canada? I want to leafpost from a cabin in a rural area ;;3. I'm white and i'm learning french

No, immigrants can fuck off

Wow.

Powerful arguments.

t. Mohamhead

Just wanted a cozy, cold country. Spanish wather sucks

Why not go for a cozy cabin in the Pyrenees?