20 years of being a politician

>20 years of being a politician.
Except for destabilizing the middle east, can you name me even one accomplishment?

Watched my hubby fucked me to death without dying

Secretly has zero respect for niggers.

I suppose some on Cred Forums might like that about her.

She didn't shit her self at the debate. That's all I've got.

making a fortune from donors

Becoming the first female president of the United States.

She lost six billion dollars as sec of state.

She managed to destroy evidence of a crime, in front of the world, and walk away

She ran an international money laundering scheme that's larger than the mafia.

She's flopped on everything she was once against.

And people are still going to vote for her.

well,, certain banks and companies have made shitload of profit because of her

God, she's still got it.
What's the matter Cred Forums terrified over strong women?

Getting away with rape and destroying subpoenaed evidence, that's TWO things you fucking racist.

>She ran an international money laundering scheme that's larger than the mafia.

No she didn't, she just frontmanned it. The whole DNC was actually doing the legwork. Taking money and giving it to people is easy as fuck.

If it's so easy why aren't you doing it aquafresh

>Get fired as a lawyer for being a lying corrupt cunt

>Get rekt in the senate for turning back on policies you defended strongly in the past i.e. abortion rights, healthcare, mass incarceration, etc.

>Muh emails

>Muh foundation

>Muh Benghazi

What are her accomplishments exactly besides the growth of a few companies in connection to her own foundation?

She killed Vince Foster, and then murdered Huma Abedin's vagina

I honestly can't figure out how she feels about niggers. Her history says she hates them but her pandering says she likes them but has never actually been friends with one outside of globalist nigger politicians.

Well, there's still her handler.

Because I'm not a fucking retard who will sell his country for short term gains, I have a legitimate business that actually produces a product to sell, instead of assfucking my fellow countrymen by robbing them blind.

she has escaped prision this whole time

Democrat policies fail blacks and always have. Welfare keeps them in ghettos. Feminism and muh strong independent women keeps their families in ruins. Abortion overwhelmingly impacts minorities. The list goes on.

She knows that if she loses the minority vote, she's utterly fucked. Enough dumb white people will vote for her because BAGINA :DDDD FIRSD LADYPARTS PRESIDEND :DDD, she's not worried about the white vote.

>being friendly to niggers outside work

Enjoy getting culturally enriched.