Cucked!

Senate votes 97-1 to override Obama veto of 9/11 victim bill
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/us/politics/senate-votes-to-override-obama-veto-on-9-11-victims-bill.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
c-span.org/video/?415998-1/us-senate-approves-temporary-spending-bill&vod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMFAO

F U C K I N G R E K T

THE HOUSE JUST PASSED VOTE TO OVERRIDE HIS VETO

OBAMA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

JUST
U
S
T

Good, Crashing King Nigs Legacy, With No survivors.

403 bad gateway, king google is not responding

348-77 VOTE IN THE HOUSE

KING NIGGER ETERNALLY BTFO

Who the fuck was the one?

Nice digits. Came here to ask this.

No offense, , but that is kind of selfish. You're suing an entire country that not every muslim committed. What are you going to do with the money once you get it? Soend it on pointless shit? Not all of them are terrorists as many americans think. Some have tribes dating thousands of years to help others avoid the enemy.

we all got cucked.

saudi arabia = jew controlled.

Ding ding ding.

Get out of my country, now.

Anyone who sues won't get jack shit, but it sends a message to our Muslim in Chief we are sick of his bullshit.

They only risk is other countries suing us back, but fuck them - this is America. Molon labe bitches.

Well done, retards. Now that theres legal precident that countries can be sued, every mudslime that has ever been bombed will be lining up to sue the US government for 'war crimes.'

Enjoy an army of defense lawyers taking up half the national budget.

Harry Reid

Shut the fuck up you little bitch. Faggot nigger got officially BTFO

I understand those terrorists committed an evil act, but suing isn't going to bring anyone back or help. It's been 15 years. Why, you rather sue Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor? No. I forgive them. We need allies, not enemies.

Oh fuck off you loser cucks, your dumb nigger got his ass raped by superior republicans and America ain't gonna pay shit to those worthless fags anyways. Eat shit losers

Or we could just bomb them some more.

And you realize why the world hates us. Our stuck up pride and over use of freedom has gotten into our heads. People think they can do anything, like sex change or get high.

Saudis are not allies.
Enemies are made because they need to be destroyed. The Saudis are already falling; time to put them to bed forever.

You do realize that Saudi Arabia has different factions right?

Obama's gonna veto the overrides, there's still hope.

We responded to Japan and we have not yet responded to Saudi Arabia.

> "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

I call em like I see them. This wasn't just a Republican mistake, it was a Democrat mistake too. For once on his life, Obama ( or in thos case, his advisors) was right about something and your only argument is "Cred Forums btfo."

No need to sue Japan, we sued for peace in 1945 after they got btfo by us.

why don't you go suck some more black dick you faggot

That scumbag. He needs another beat down.

Sometimes i wonder if you're even serious

The Democrats want war with Russia yet we shouldn't.

I don't think he can and if he can they will override his override, how many times can it go around?

Fucking shitskin Muslim nigger.
Fuck Obama and the Saudis

He and pelosi need to be put down like dogs.

I'm glad he's fucking retiring.

I'm voting for based Joe Heck to replace him.

You can only veto once. The only user is either joking or retarded.

Lolyay

Muslim apologist motherfucker.

The families are suing the government who funded the attacks. Literally an act of war by the shitskin nation of Saudi Arabia.

PFFFHAHA

REKT

KYS

Good. Fuck you Obama in your last attempts to hurt America. Thank god we have a Republican congress.

get fucked obama

Get the fuck out you muslim loving faggot

Well he's gonna fuck ICANN soon.

Doesn't work at way faggot

I'm not into muslims.

>97-1
>348-77

Gawd DAYUM

Is voting anonymous? Why would you go against 99% hivemind if the result is clear?

Get the fuck out of America. The greatest country in the world clearly isn't the place for you.

Go to Africa and love niggers in poverty. Faggot

Enough times that this will start to play.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Who voted against the overturn in the House?

democracy was a msitake

Why did he think this wouldn't happen? All he's done is made himself look like a cunt.

How islamophobic of you!

>And you realize why the world hates us.

Yeah, because we're finally going to do something about the fact that Saudi Arabia (and some specific high profile wealthy Sauds) funded the 9/11 terrorists and other terrorist groups.

The world hates us for taking action against terrorism. Excellent fucking logic, but it's also true when you have ABSOLUTE KEKS like the EU and Canada saying things like "Inviting immigrants in to totally replace your native population is a good thing" and "if you kill your enemy, he wins".

GO FUCK YOURSELF

so you're saying that maybe now our government will think twice before attempting any more "Regime Change" in the Middle East?

good.

Japan got 2 nukes, and we declawed their military while establishing a military base in the Pacific. They've more than paid for their past aggression.

Meanwhile Saudi's get off scott free, giving us fucking nothing. Those fucking towelheads are probably still funding terrorists. The two situations are not even remotely the same.

He has since Benghazi. He shouldn't have been elected in 2012.

Does anyone know what would actually happen if it went through? It's not like there is a paper trail from the Saudi government to 9/11 high jackers, even tho they obviously were involved

The whole thing seems really weird. I guess elections makes politicians populist fuckers, and this is better than actual policy

I wish you could just invade Saudi Arabia and turn it into a US colony. But if you did, you'd hand it over to Israel. And it would be World War 3.

Blame Clinton and Soros. Really patriotism has poisoned our minds.

I don't think so. Syria doesn't look good at all at the moment, it could incredibly worse as a matter of fact.

Democrats want money and more uneasy tensions.

Why not bomb Syria?

>Democrats want money and more uneasy tensions.
what did he mean by this?

I don't think that's how it works. From what I remember if the president vetos it it goes back to the Senate and Congress and if they pass it again the president can't veto it again.
Been awhile since civics class so I could be wrong

War. Riots. Corruption. Power.

>Harry Reid
Hairy Reed. You spelled it wrong.

Is it a coincidence this shooting is going on at the same time? Instead of articles talking about obama trying to stop 9/11 victims all the headlines are talking about the shooting

Nobody died,let it slide. It was some dumbass juvenile.

Congress votes with a simple majority in each house
President vetoes
Congress votes with a supermajority in each house of 2/3
Bill becomes law, president can't say or do shit

Gibberish. Is. Meaningless.

If you dont know anything it's okay to say so

So they pass this, but not Kate's Law?

at_least_you_tried.jpg

Sounds right. Thanks user.

It allows people to sue the Saudi government because if you do a little digging, you will find their involvement along with the CIA. This is really gonna change a lot.

Imagine all the lawyers that are gonna get involved in this now and start watching all of the conspiracies on YouTube, it's all gonna make sense.

It's basically the opposite of anonymous: every Senator has to verbally say "aye" or "nay" personally loud enough for the person doing the roll call to hear.

For those who have C-Span, the voting starts at 2:30:00 or so in this video: c-span.org/video/?415998-1/us-senate-approves-temporary-spending-bill&vod

Well guess I'll just go suck some patriotic dick. Bye.

He can't.
2/3 rule has been met.

Water is wet, then.

They just set up congress to take the blame for it,
"Well, we tried."

>"i-i'm gonna sue you!"

gee whiz suing Saudi Arabia for their direct involvement in 9/11 sure does make a lot more sense then bombing their deserts into molten glass and a military sniper's bullet in every arab prince's forehead for their direct involvement in 9/11.

Wonder if other countries will sue.

>Your country
oh the irony

He's retiring, so at this point he probably doesn't care what the rest of Congress thinks. He's likely playing for a lobbying job with some pro-Saudi group.

Better than nothing.

lol the two missing voted are tim kaine and bernie

That will never happen though. You are in so deep with the Saudis, if we look behind the forces of the Islamization of the west, practically your own government comes up.

SA money is the only reason our elites care about bullshit like "islamophobia" (which is itself a Saudi propaganda meme.)

eat a dick nigga

not going to work that way you stupid nigger

this

This bill is useless. They'll never see a dime if they win and it opens up the US government being sued by citizens of other countries.

Great job congress

no it's not you fucking retard