Guess WW3 sides

I bet -- US joins a war for Poland after Russia acquires Ukraine and the Baltics in the 2020s

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's actually an interesting theory your proposing op.

Reminder that Germany lost every WW.

Let Germany fight with Russia

Given the fact Russia's only allies are failed dictatorships or commies, its very unlikely

>china
>not THE most important state in WW3
opinion discarded

>canada nuked immediately because everyone knows there will be no consequences

>United States
>not THE most important market of Chinese export
Besides, China wants Siberia.

Why it must be always Poland? Are we the Holy Grail os what?

Makes you think, huh?

Will Russia mobilizing in the Baltics spread them out too much? Me thinks they will push a majority of their forces into Eastern Ukraine and Syria.

I'm sure they could find a favorable alliance with russia. No visa thing or something.

There's also the south china sea, japan, south korea, taiwan etc

seems about right

>Russia
>starting war with the US

Are you americucks that stupid? Why would Putin start a war that he would lose? Are you that delusional to belive that? I'll tell how can this really happen:
>Hillary win and start war for Soros and friends
>Russia is kill, US people is kill, US elite is in bunker happy and comfy

Purple are fence sitters/ wildcards

Why the fuck would we side with russia over america and the rest of europe???

>What is the South China Sea dispute

>Bulgaria, Bosnia, Macedonia, Hungary, Romania.
>not wildcards

>Japan and Bongland against US
>China and Canada being neutral
wew lad

I think them too cucked by the west, same with us

If we're forced to ally with anyone id rather ally our selves with the russians than the americans.

>reminder that you would lose both ww's if you didnt have england

>hungary
>cucked
lol are you still mad the refugees can't leave greece because we built a wall before trump popularized it?

Actually the Baltics should be also purple

No way China and India will stay out

Missed Hungary in the comment
Sorry breh, meant no insult

Because of agents Theresa Maysonova and Jacob Rees-Moggski

Honestly i really don't know what we would do.
We would definitely side with the EU over russia. But we might try to stay neutral.

>Reminder that Sweden was already irrelevant back then

Enjoy losing the war and being annexed.

> Russia acquires Ukraine and the Baltics in the 2020s
Wat

>Lé russia vs america cold war meme

Russia and America have literally no reason to fight one another.

Pic related is the great world war race war if Trump is elected.

Blue for allies of freedom
Red for enemies of western values (or ISIS)
purple for civil unrest, race wars within their nations.
Note: purple is free pickings for either red or blue, they'd be main battlegrounds.

In both wars they were fighting on two fronts and got fucking close to winning, despite the logistical gymnastics required, especially in WW1 before armor and mechanized infantry.

I want to see Germany fight on one front.

Leave it to an american to massively overestimate his prowess.

I hope our Mason overlords don't drag us into a war.

> russia in the freedom union
Are you really that retarded

Europe is gonna go full nazi against the muslims, war might spread to EU vs Islamic world. I'm not a 100% sure which side US and Russia will pick

Russia
or Shitskins.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Really makes those neurons electronically communicate.

>already irrelevant
They were literally Nazis that somehow got away with it.
They had national eugenics/ sterilization programs all the way to late 70s

what's "ukraine" ?

The US will be split in half for WW3 because the war itself will begin out of a US civil war once Obama declares law after post-Trump-victory riots.

Starting point

Red = exterminators
Blue = mongrels that needs to be exterminated
Grey = neutral

>Thinking a war between Russia and USA will happen
Top kek.
Trump will 'finally' unite the western world and hopefully go all-out on "Operation Glass Floor" in the middle east.

Canada will join America. 100%

>Blue:Coutries that use Celsius
>Red:Countries that went to the moon

Then the eastern front is what you need before the invasion if italy

See
As you see, the purples are where the conflicts of racial """"diversity"""" and ""liberalism"" are causing heavy bouts of conflict.

Australia with it's chinks and abbos, canada with it's asians and cuckolds, california for obvious reasons, and all of europe will rise up in arms at the idea of trump winning.

A mass world-wide shitskin chimpout.

But leaf, if they join the freedom union, the enemy wins.

:(

Add norway, sweden german, france, italy, austria, albania, serbia, kosovo, moldavia, greece, spain, portugal, latvia, cz, denmark, and belgium to the blue and this is a really good list.

We dont have\need allies.

>canada not being exterminated
>sweden

Cucks of a feather, flock together.

>went to the moon
You mean german scientists sent them to the moon. What a momentous achievement that mattered to anyone.

A bit far fetched
But truth is Unions rarely last when economy goes to shit and this is where economy is going
Soon you will value your desired state economy policy more than the Unions and economies that cant prosper because they are tied to the Union will demand independence
Eventually you will balkanize yourself that USA as a Superpower wont exist anymore opening gaps on the global geopolitical chessboard
The void left is going to be contested and cause new alliances to form and major powers to war with eachother

For the upteenth fucking time, a war between Russia and America will _NEVER_ happen.

If it does happens, NO ONE WILL WIN.

Nuclear warfare motherfuckers. Putin will use nukes if attacked and backed into a corner. Likewise he knows America will do the same and he will never attack America.

America vs Russia on either side will never happen. And if it does, y'all will regret it.

russia got many CITIES underground since 1940ths. not just bunkers. russia will live on.

Latvia?

>Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands red.

Wanna try again?

This.

Russia is crippled as it is, they can fight against shitskins but fighting against america isn't in their interests.

Whoever believes in the russia vs america cold war bollocks has either

a) played too much CoD
b) votes hillary clinton

I could see Rees-Moggski as a double agent in a bond film. He'd be too well prepared and ruthless to fail though.

Hillary wins, ZOG wins.

So what achievement of major importance you are closing in, eastern neighbors?

There must be something they want so badly (besides lebensraum for human yeast).

Well proxy wars and economic warfare between the two can bring as much destruction as a WW3 on many countries(EU included)

you are retarded.

russia could easily end life on planet earth.

I have spotted the immigrants. Shoot to kill.

Didn't know medkits could cause such a burn!

And the would do it why exactly?

actually the germans made a fucking potatoe rocket and tried using that as a fucking ballistic missile, so basically later on there own scientist turned on them because of hitlers reign and helped us remake our missile technology along with espionage we stole other things and remade the stupidity. But some say the germans have a secret bunker filled with technology where they will rule the skies.

>europeans
>fighting in a war
fucking kek

>he doesnt think a nuclear false flag war will happen before the elections happen.

i have very very bad obvious news for you.

Your missile program was lead by a german scientist you dumbfuck. Learn your own history

V4 vs EU vs Russia

We're already ruining EU from the inside and preparing to ruin Russia from the outside.

I ain't fighting for islamic countries fuck off

>americans
>losing against vietnamese farmers with crossbow

TOP ZOZZLE

you're a fucking idiot if you think you can resist France, Italy and Germany at the same time

you just proved my point idiot. We stole and remade shit with the germans because they were done with the war.

they dont want to, but satan usa provokes it. usa is desperate to start ww3. putin keeps calm.

>imagine how great it would be if everyone in the red zones suddenly died
>literally cumming

>implying anyone would fight over Australia.

wooo, poland dangerouse....watch out

>reminder that England would lose if they didn't have Czechoslovak pilots

there's nothing to nuke

actually its going to be a Chinese colony by the time this war is done.

You mean the civilized world? not so great fesu

It's got to be all Civil War. No more state warfare is possible.

If Trump wins then the global policing will start to slowdown which will exacerbate current tensions.

Could you imagine what would happen in your country if the Americans refused to step in? We could easily have a coupe in Canada, it wouldn't even be very difficult whatsoever.

Increased demand for democracy + migrant population surge will destabilize policy. (Imagine if Russia used the "Open Borders" meme on Ukraine and then they "democratically" voted to merge? This scenario can be applied anywhere)

Africa
- massive amounts of chinese money pouring in with PMC's backing it
- rise of islam across the continent
- increase European financial connections with vested interests

Europe
- Decreased power of Nato allows Russia to expand. We even saw it right before our eyes. The rest of Ukraine is the poorest place on the planet, it wouldn't be an issue
- mass migrant waves
- The Hungary Bloc will slowly fortify
- France and Belgium will fall to islam. I don't see how it can't

America
- Right vs. Left?
- Illegal immigrants?

>Times the swamp niggers have been invaded by germany:???
>Times switzerland has been invaded by ANYONE and lost: 0

Really fires into my dendritic fibers stimulating the cellbody triggering a strong enough PSP to activate an action potential releasing a handful of neurotransmitter laden vesicles into the synaptic cleft

What the fuck is going on here?

I love this map

>Israel decides to fight alone and somehow manages to win the war
>Red and Blue destroyed by nukes
>India was shit before the war and remains shit after it

Reminder to everyone ITT that Ireland is a neutral country and should prolly be grayed out along with Switzerland

>tfw if there is a WW3 Bulgarians are going to have the chance to kill gommies and go on REE spree with US of the A and allies against vatniks. Fuck u rasha.

>the civilized world
>switzerland is grey on that map
Huh? The only civilized nation in Europe would be the only survivor. Sounds great.

>Ukraine and Russia on the same side
>Baltic states and Russia on the same side
>UK and Russia on different sides
>Japan with Russia
>Huge obviously not neutral parts of the world left "neutral"

Fixed your map desu

Rejoin the Kalmar Union and stop being such a Nigger Cocksucker

>Donegal goes rogue, as usual.

>implying turks won't be on the russian side

Someone redpill me on the baltics thing, I still haven't seen any Russian troops in the Baltics

Here's the correct version

From the V4 Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary are surprisingly pro-Russian recently, while Poland has it's eternal historical enmity with them. I think we would stay neutral as long as possible. Then Hungary would attack Romania and reclaim muh Trianon if Russia is winning.

>Japan fighting against the US.

Because that worked out so well last time.

this would obviously be after the great scotcuck and Potato nigger purge of 2025 and commemoration of Sir Nigel Farage as Dictator for life of his Royal Highness' King Charles domains of Great Britain and her Colonies

Pmuch this famalam

>I still haven't seen any Russian troops in the Baltics
It's just a matter of days if the war breaks out.

>tfw Bulgaria is completely controlled by the Turks
>merica dont give a shit and send some niggers to support turks
>bulgars happy like in 1396-1878

if the whole world drop all the nukes on Britain would you die?

>forgetting about Napoleon

your terrain isn't that much of an advantage anymore m8, its 2016

russia and china has nukes too you know

pretty sure mexico would declare war on us. it's concerning that everyone overlooks mexico. you really think these spics waving their spic flags are going to support the usa? if a conflict happens they are going to start taking back what they think is theirs

Why are we a wildcard? We'd totally suck Big Israel's dick like we ever did after 1991. Every single one of our governments, even the former commies, view Russia as the devil incarnate.

retarded

Zero fucks given by Puerto Rico.

Why would it though? Is there an outcry like in Ukraine?

What's China going to do? Play joke and go pee pee in my Coke?

Russia won't attack Poland. Russia is too filthy for Russians to be motivated to fight with Poland

For instance Russians from the Kaliningrad Oblast would overnight decide to join Poland if they were allowed. They can clearly see a difference in the living standard. And that's addictive

Nobody is loyal to tyrant states, even Russians

riggidy riggidy rekt

Sorry man but you gave us Communsim and that's a good reason to feel kinda skeptic about you.

Yea, but only if they use nuclear arsenal, which would be lose situation for all, themselves included. They have no chance in conventional conflict. That's why this user postulates WW3 will NOT happen: USA could conventionally beat Russia into a bloody pulp but if they do Russia backed into corner will just use "end game" button and everyone will lose.

we'd have to build some suitably patriotic fallout shelters for sure, unlike you our bodies aren't immune to the affects of radiation

Mexico is one of the US's best allys (even if some are still mad about the war), plus without us they would be almost entirely fucked. In a huge international conflict like this they would definitely side with the us, especially since invading us would be 100% suicidal.

india and armenia against Russia? dont think so
neutral pakistan when india in war? unlikely

but in general looks close enough
considering that your allies are radical Sunnis and kikes I am once again convinced that we are on the right side

Refugee crisis and shiet
Also you hate the Germans as much

a war won't happen. Russia is hoping the illegal Ukrainian government eventually submits and signs a treaty to split Ukraine into two independent sovereign states like North/South Korea to put an end to the conflict. The main dispute will be where the border will lie as Russia at least wants a landbridge to Crimea for access to the Black Sea. This will not only help then militarily but for their natural gas pipeline expansion that will be running through the black sea into western europe.

so you're just going to ignore russia assassinating your president and half your government six years ago?

Rev up those implications

you have no defensive lines geographically.

To defend Poland you need to conquer all the way to Moskva.

Same with Germany.

Poland - Germany - Russia are existential threats to each other unless one is overwhelmingly dominant.

>uk
>picking russia over the eu and the us
what the fuck are you smoking m8?

Well there's one solution: everybody stays in his fucking home right?

you're fucking delusional. mexico isn't our fucking ally. in case you haven't been paying attention they are actually launching a full scale invasion and will try and reclaim the south west once their population reaches a certain number or war comes

I'm a spic but I'll take arms against that shithole. I'll enlist right away or join militia

>you gave us Communsim
are you sure we did this? mb you read some books and realize that almost all ruling elite in USSR was not russians?

i guess only the gray countries will win this war. a world of blacks, latinos and abos,,, how will it be i wonder!

Great.. another war that will kill millions of whites.

it's funny that historically it has almost always been like this

>we dindu nuffin
typical rusnigger

you subhumans have done literally nothing your entire history except kill white people. all this russian dick sucking on Cred Forums is making me suck. you're the greatest enemy to the west and liberty. you're fucking subhumans and aren't compatible with the western world

why would the japs join russia???

So Katarzyna II and Piotr III are OK because they were Germans?

Put us in blue

wake up , ur president is a nigger

wake up, russians are pale niggers

>666
fuck off satan, both of you are doing great jobs butchering sndniggers

>Hawaii
>Britain

>Turkey on America's side
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You yanks blew it with the failed coup that the CIA misserably orchestrated

So you're going to give the native Germans their land back?

>Piotr III
literally worst russian ruler
so bad that even killed by hes german wife
>Katarzyna II
to be honest she was a wise ruler with good reforms and military strategy
I understand that the poles don't love her , and understand why
but try to look at her reign from our side

wake up, you are nigger

i will never trust russians. peace is preferable to war, but as soon as we develop the technology we should wipe those fucking animals out. fuck russia, fuck what they did to my country. fuck this marxist bullshit they pushed in schools and their kikes they sent over. fuck russia

>acquires .. Baltics
How the fuck do you figure that? You'll get drafted and shipped here to defend us smartass.

>new zealand is always allied with the west or greyed out

As nice as it is to feel safe, I also feel useless

I really want to see Chinese special forces with Russian spetz assaulting the white house and capturing Hillary on live TV one day.

A man can dream.

paksitan would break and go with Russia. Obama is already withholding $300 million in aid from them for not handling Afghan terror groups enough

India is strictly non interventionist. And if they did choose a side, it would be with America

>Implying those memos aren't just ways to get votes at home

Kek, are you this delusional? Anti america speak is popular in Mexico because of Trump, they aren't going to war with us and you fucking know it.

>withholding gibs
TRIGGERED
FUCKING GERMANS REEEEE

Here are my predictions.
Either this, or Russia remains neutral but secretly supplies arms to china.
>Russia and America have literally no reason to fight one another.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
hungary
HAAHHAAHAHAHHHA
siding with the migrant nations
AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAh
AND tuRKEy HahAHAhahahAHAHAHhahaahha

EUROPE not siding with america
and china not bing invollved XXDDDDDD

literally retarded

We would never actually side with the russians.
It's one thing to do business with them and another thing to fight for them.

>Japan
>not a US puppetstate

you're in for a rude awakening

>mongolia
Mongolia is just the Switzerland of Asia sized accordingly
They are not doing shit

Marxism and communism were not Russian inventions. Millions of Russians perished during the communist era, their royal family was killed by their commies and the Russian Orthodox Church was suppressed in the USSR.

Russians have a lot of faults, but you shouldn't blame them for being deceived by the Jews when you are in the same situation at the moment.

Also, if russia is neutral the northafrican and arab countries would all side with china and azerbaijan and pakistan & co

I labeled them neutral accordingly.

>Just a reminder america came in last minute to save the world.
>We were busy

Ah I thought orange was wildcards

>number of those countries that can feed themselves and have enough natural resources to fight a world war by themselves, and the self sufficient economy to do so

1 and it's america bb

See you guys need to get in the racketeering business like Pakistan. Import a shit ton of Muslim refugees, terrorists preferably, and have your government tell us that they need our shekels to "fight terrorism." Good business strategy if you ask me.

Can you give a link or other fact? I dont doubt you, but it would be nice to have hard evidence about that map.

>russia in a war
>poland fencesitting

lmao poland would go against russia no matter what the situation was

Also, while this:
might seem like a major global coalition without russia, keep in mind that germany is forbidden from attacking other countries in war per our constitution, and brazil is basically jackshit, so is greenland, and america got beaten by vietnam once.

The battles would be
>india and philippines and japan and SK against china
>south american countries against each other and themselves
>USA against the middle east and north africa, and internal enemies
>EU against northafrica and totally-not-russian militants in ukraine and against internal enemies.

It says washington post in the corner

>implying Canada/Mexico would even try

>to be honest she was a wise ruler with good reforms and military strategy
Шёл бы ты нa кoнюшню кpeпocтнoй.

mne norm
ti to hule doebalsya, chern' ?

Yeah, but what *what resolution*?
Just give the #xxxx UN resolution.

> anyone joining a war for Poland let alone ww3
good one, Boris

So dId France and China, learn some history

>china : No
Why the fuck does China care?

>ti to hule doebalsya, chern' ?
A pochemu by i net, nuzhno zhe namopomnit' krestyaninu gde bylo ego mesto pri "wise ruler".

Pic is my assumption of WW3 if Hillary is elected. She'll push against Russia until the snap and all their ally states or against whoever Saudi Arabia says to break.

Blue = West
Red = East
Pink = lean red
Light Blue = lean blue
And of course many many many civil unrests within blue countries possibly forming seperatist movements if the current state of political events continues. I don't see very many able bodied Europeans going to war against Russia. The ones who would fight would be against our current cuck governments.

But then again this map is pure speculation and banter

She used Russians to fight for Prussian causes (partitions). There are only two state models for Russia: Polish or German-Mongol

>conquering the Baltics
Because batic countries workout so great for the USSR

In many western european countries, if people were given guns and told to go to war, would start shooting politicians and immigrants.

Russia will slowly fuck all of europe but only if trump wins
putyin favours trump because he knows hes a fucking all talk no show idiot who doesnt know what he's doing
after europe is in putyins pocket itll be too late
usa will fall in the longrun and putyin rapes all

its all quasi-set theories
in fact you and me can't prove in on 100%
>German-Mongol
why u use memes?

>Just a reminder america came in last minute to save the world.
please tell me you are joking

>It's one thing to do business with them and another thing to fight for them.
That was cute but unfortunately putyin has his hands so far up orbans ass he is practically moving his lips
so yeah no

>Russia acquiring Belarus
Pretty plausible, although I think it's more likely the Union State would be declared instead of Russia just adding Belarus to its clay.
>Russia acquiring Kazakhstan
Not that plausible, would make better sense if it were the Eurasian Union.
>Russia acquiring Ukraine
Only just plausible. If so, a puppet state rather than all-out annexation.
>Russia acquiring Baltics
WWIII could not be avoided if this happened. They wouldn't reach Riga before NATO swung into action, are you aware of how important the Baltic is to NATO? Utter bullshit, OP.
>Britain allied with Russia
Are you fucking stupid, OP? You know Cred Forums is anti-drug, right?

it will be globalist word order vs sino-russian sphere vs turanist alliance
screencap this post when the happening begins, i'll see you lads on the battlefield

>indians
>siding with china
KEK
>greece
>siding with turkey
top kek

that's a nice opposition meme you're spouting there but i'm curious as to whether you have anything to prove this apart from "well he's a dictator and admires putin!" (which was based on someone misconstruing what orban said)

>sino-russian sphere
Ah yes, the 60 years old unfounded meme

INTERMARIUM

Poland-Lithuania will ride again.

>vietnam
>blue

not happening

Never! I won't let it!

vietnam is most pro-US state in the region plus has a dislike for china

It's not damn 60s or 70s, nowadays Vietnam is being threatened by China, not by the US.

India will side with China because of BRICS. They won't necessarily fight side by side but I just don't see India happily defending American interests.

Greece will lean Russia because Greece is sick of the EU fucking them up every chance they get. We all saw Russia extend a helping hand after Greece defaulted last year.

And you gotta think about it. WW3 will not be only East vs West. There will be many smaller, regional battles fought. In the general sense it will be West vs East but skirmishes amongst others will be prevalent.

>implying

It's genuinely triggering me how people are colouring in ROI in these threads when they're too cucked & retarded to defend their own airspace.
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

I dont wanna die for EU+US or Russia
but if so i am going for Russia

I see india fighting against china in a heartbeat.
They constantly claim territory belonging to india and there are fights over it.

>greece will lean russia
you are very naive.
very very naive.
historical alliances and problems are very important. greece won't just ally with turkey who they have had countless conflicts with because they temporarily dislike the eu
remember that the economic pact putin wanted didn't actually happen

>east west
see above

>implying uk is going to ally russia
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Somebody post how world voted for us elections map.

we know you rule muhammad...

The US continues its stagnation while China climbs past them and tells the U.S. to fuck off. China goes to war against the U.S. and America's allies over some bs. Eventually China gets btfo. Meanwhile Russia gets a huge economy boom selling weapons to China.

russias cool ,man
at least they have a realistic view on ISIS, rather than the PC faggots just hoping and praying they will go away.

Russia gets shit done, I like them.

>praying

But user that is not PC
Praying to any god in particular might offend our new muslim friends.

Siding with doesn't mean fighting for. Greece may side with Russia who may be sided with Turkey but that doesn't mean Greeks with fight alongside Turks. Greeks may allow Russians to use airfields or ports and may not choose to attack the west so you shouldn't necessarily put Greece with the rest of the west.

Texas needs to be blue. You didn't think Jade Helm was training for unrest in another country, did you?

>imbling we wont be fighting PENGUINS in WW3 !
Fucking deadly animals

literally Canada will pretty much do the bidding of what England does

Greece is still the heart of european culture.
Neither side would actually like losing the other as bad as things have gotten economically.
Hence also why the russia deal didn't happen.

this will be the territorial control at the end of the war

>brits
>actually thinking theyll dare to fight us again

Change Poland to blue and I'm in

I got you, I forgot about the Cascadians as well.

>t. Bizarroworld Japan Flag

Thanks now I'm not even butthurt about being frontline. Again.

what is this even supposed to be?

>Frontline
Dude, I'm surrounded by these bastards. Pic is MFW fighting Federalists holed up in Austin.

>threatened by China

Vietnam is more neutral than you think, when the eu and us economy collapse like the kikes wanted Vietnam will jump ship real quick

just wait and see

#freetexas
#texit
#rememberthealamo
#suckitsantaanna