Senate overwhelmingly votes to override Obama veto on 9/11 bill

>The final vote tally was 97-1. Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-.Nev., cast the sole vote against override.
BTFO BTFO BTFO

i'm glad everyone hates this piece of shti

Get fucked Obongo

Hillary's Saudi masters are not going to like this.

whats going on senpai, explain
was this about the not allowing citizens to sue the saudi government?

Who was the 1?

This is not a good thing. This goes to show that the Senate are more invested in Saudi Arabia than our President... that's more dangerous in the long run. Now, had Obama vetoed this being proposed by the Senate then that would have been an America victory.

This just means no matter what, especially if Hillary gets elected, that Saudi interest will run this country even further into the ground. Trump cannot defeat Saudi. Trump will not defeat Congress.

I do not know what you are happy about.

I bet it was cummings

sorry, it seems I cant read.
>Harry Reid

>Harry Reid
motherfucker

Obama wants to keep his brethren safe by preventing 9/11 survivors from suing Saudis. At the same time, he allows a bill that allows Middle Easterners to sue the US for whatever they did there.

It's good to see king google not get his way for once

degenerate as fuck.

Im not sure this is a good idea, itll erode sovreign rights of nations and lead to greater globalism. We should just bomb Saudi Arabia anyway why bother suing them?

>>>>House has voted 348-77 to override Obama veto of bill allowing terrorism-related lawsuits against Saudi Arabia.
Bill is now law

Holy shit, Charles Schumer did something good for once.

fuck you king nigger you have fucked us enough,

You have it backwards, idiot. The bill is going to pass meaning American families can sue Saudi. Obama was trying to protect Saudi, Congress is going after Saudi.

i still cant believe america is ruled by a nigger.

you fuking sick cunts, i hate you usa.

MEN OF HARLECH
STOP YOUR DREAMING
CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SPEARPOINTS GLEAMING

Nevermind lawsuits start dropping bombs, these are the people that are responsible for the majority of Islamic terrorism in the world.

>the Constitution at work
It's beautiful

>the Constitution at work