IT'S HAPPENING V 2.0- THIS TIME FOR REAL

IT IS NOW LAW

I REPEAT

IT IS NOW LAW

money.cnn.com/2016/09/28/news/override-obama-veto-911-bill/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/asia-stocks-inch-wall-streets-004042302.html
youtu.be/sNFqhI5hJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsM
youtube.com/watch?v=KOruQmB1Kbw
trueactivist.com/edward-snowden-osama-bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Centre_for_Settlement_of_Investment_Disputes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Families will be able to sue Saudi Arabia
I don't get why this is such a big deal.

Justice.

it could really shake up relations in the middle east, and it could lead to more classified information on 9/11 being released

cases will be brought saudi arabia. the saudis will threaten to dump the dollar. then the cases will be dismissed on technicalities. nothing will happen.

Saudis bring George W. Bush to the stand.

Why would people be sueing Saudi Arabia?

These "terrorist" organization that hijacked the planes were funded by the saudis.

Reciprocity's going to be a bitch, ameritards.

People in the US are starting to realize on their own that the rich extremist Muslims are giving their money to the violent extremist Muslims to buy guns, and they're pissed because according to the government, the rich extremist Muslims are our friends.

Feel free to pass any laws you'd like Sergei.

If this helps get the truth out about 9/11 it will, and the Saudis and USA start pointing fingers about who is actually responsible that would be amazing.

THE VALUE OF THE USD IS DROPPING AND FAST

SAUDI ARABIA HAS BEGUN TO SELL OFF TREASURY BONDS

i dont know what that word means but we will bomb the fuck out of anyone that tries some shit

Wow that guy put that stupid reporter in his place on the chair. I'm sold...

Pretty sure the Democrats are brainwashing Satanists like you people always said

King Nigger Hussein on suicide watch

Bush (1 term): 44 vetos 1 override.
Clinton (2 terms): 37 vetos. 1 override.
w. Bush (2 terms): 12 vetos. 4 overrides.
Obama(2 terms): 12 vetos 1 override.

fuck saudi arabia

Thats goofy. That isn't the value of the USD though, thats the USD compared to the Canadian Dollar

The reciprocity agreement in that law basically means that other countries will be able to sue Americans as well. It's dumb as hell that they would write the law that way, but to be fair our politicians are dumb as hell.

Nice I can finally go shopping in Buffalo again. Based Republicans!

Ok, tell me the current value of the USD?

>People in the US are starting to realize on their own that the rich extremist Muslims are giving their money to the violent extremist Muslims to buy guns, and they're pissed because according to the government, the rich extremist Muslims are our friends.

you mean giving weapons to all believers of islam and there is no extremism? All islam is retarded and filled with weak beta males who just want to kill, with those rich few who want to rule with there chimp armies

TV isn't even covering this.

I know there is a shooting at a school, but this hasn't been on since the Senate vote.

wtf I like usa now.

This is going to cause all of the top lawyers to start making a shit load of money by properly looking into 9/11. The truth will come out very soon.

Reciprocity is a necessity in such a case. You cant sue someone without him being able to defend himself. And if he is able to defend himself, you have to be liable under the same law.

At least that is how I understand it.

So S.Arabia will dump petrodollar, they will cancel $billions worth of arms deal and they will get closer to Russia.

Absolutely hilarious way of doing foreign policy on the American side.

>ONE
>WHOLE
>CENT

Well, Saudis are putting limits on oil production now.

finance.yahoo.com/news/asia-stocks-inch-wall-streets-004042302.html

Who gives a fuck. ICANN is what really matters, and none of you shitlords are doing anything.

We tried putting our faith in the law and that has failed us.

American Reich soon.

actually that's cad getting stronger, not usd getting weaker. why? because opec just agreed to limit oil production so oil gets more expensive which in turn raises the value of commodity currencies

Absolutely nothing will happen. The lawsuits are gonna get tossed out mostly on technicalities like some anons said, also its gonna be a bitch to actually enforce anything.

OPEC rather.

if you knew what I knew about the Saudi involvement you'd know today was a game changer worldwide.

What happened with Iran suing and getting $1.5 billion from the US?

It was on CNN this morning

Murica and the Saudis are in each others pockets. This could rock the boat.

Muh baby hot links

please tell

>because opec just agreed to limit oil production so oil gets more expensive which in turn raises the value of commodity currencies

This will be great if oil does shoot up all while Ford is moving small car production to Mexico because big cars are selling in the US.

Does this also mean that Saudis could be focusing their anger towards the US now instead of trying to keep Iran, Russia, and Syria down with low oil prices?

damn this was the one thing I agreed with the president on. Why the fuck would we intentionally create a weakness?

>muh conspurahsee

Extremist in a relative sense, user. I agree with you that ISIS is a lot more Muslim than any of these taqiya-ing 'moderate Muslims'.

This is about terrorism though.

They have to prove any of the US strikes are terrorism.

This is literally a meaningless distraction of the surrender of the internet to the UN in 3 days.

The same UN that demands that we pay blacks reparations.

I kind of figured that would be a big issue to you guys.

OBAMA BTFOOOOOO

1 USD

take your non reserve currency and gtfo

JESUS FUCK BUY GOLD

Then why the fuck hasn't obongo care been repealed?

First pushback on Obama, ever. Thank God

That was Iran suing, not its people,you know what I mean.

Absolutely
B A S E D

>Saudis threaten to drop the dollaright
>America pulls aid and military support
>Saudia falls in weeks

hahaha leaf got blown out

Correct

And what would stop countries supporting their citizens in suing?

This. Tbh lads. Houthis gonna houth

Yeah? Like what? Please enlighten us on what would happen?

PANIC
A
N
I
C

Now the Libyan people can follow our example and sue Hillary Clinton.

Say it with me:

Crimes. Against. Humanity.

To the victor belongs the spoils.

Sue me to my face and not online and see what happens.

please this

>American foreign policy now directly influenced by average Americans and their lawyers
Welp. Say good bye to world hegemony, guys. The Sauds and their friends will be going to China now.

The plus side is it was coming in the long term anyway and the USA is the one country in the world that might do just fine with isolationism.

If a precedent is set or a statute is introduced that allows the US to claim jurisdiction over Saudi Arabia for whatever, other nation states could theoretically do it to us too

t. lawaboo

HAPPENING LIVE, VOTER FRAUD!
youtu.be/sNFqhI5hJB0

Now this is the real 5d checkmate.

That people from other countries are going to sue USA for war crimes too.

This is ridiculous. How about iraqis and afghans sueing the US?

But this is for terrorism

Who cares, this is a big slap in king niggers face

OBAMA YOU FUCKING NIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

We taking Texas back, mis hermanos!!!

Because they should also sue Israel.

You need to have rights to begin with in order for them to be infringed.

You have failed
now please leave

Thinking like that is why Congress has such an embarrassingly low approval rating.

Saudis getting thrown under the bus. They should drag everyone else involved down with them.

now everyone can sue the US for our illegal drone strikes.

c'mere. i want to teel you something

Can I join a class action lawsuit against the Saudis for emotional trauma associated with living in NY state during 911 and the events leading me to harbor racist beliefs which prevent me from getting a job?

Turns out they're the major "state sponsor of terror" not Iran

(Keep in mind the CIA doesn't count)

Maybe this will force us to stop supporting terrorist elements that destabilize our targets. Other countries will force america to protect itself from blowback. Good results all around.

This can be beginning of big changes in Middle East.

Good

Fuck the Saudis and fuck Obama

Best of bad events.
>mostly because I need more ammo before happening happens.

Please let the Saduis throw Clinton's name in the ring just for the fuck of it.

That is the logical conclusion in theory yes, but if you sue the american government you only get paid in democracy or freedom. that usually kills the foreign nation

I believe this makes the US vulnerable too, if it doesn't work unilaterally then it makes the US vulnerable to being sued back in court, where evidence can be revealed on various US gulf operations.

New York, Connicuck and Jersey are pissed. Even the Democrats here are fucking pissed off at o'nigger over this.

If you want justice, how about suing the US for IRAQ, Vietnam, and JAPAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBluKHVjsM

the whole world will suit Usa for its crimes against humanity since Ww2

>USA
>returning to isolationism

Don't get my hopes up, user.

haha time for shale

Monroe doctrine for life!

I'm gonna sue you for the crime of being a fucking dirty gypsy.

>what is the house

How would suing Saudi Arabia even work?

where is the justice for

wtf does the 911 bill do exactly?

Osama bin Laden is not Saudi and does not have Saudi nationality

already passed in the house, nigger.
learn to read.

feels good man

just

SEHR GUT

>

I wonder if JASTA will open up precedent to sue US by black victim family members terrorized by blacks

>but
wew lad

no skin off my nose. Fuck the murderers doing it in my name anyway.

we should sue US for what they've done to the world

Most of the Hibakusha have been compensated by the Jap/Americans so not many cases can be brought against them.

>a bill that would allow victims and families of 9/11 to sue Saudi Arabia for its alleged role in the terrorist attack

I like how its so casual.

>Oh yeah, We forgot to mention Saudi Arabia did 9/11 lol
>Those other 2 other countries we fucked up weren't even involved

What does this mean to the Finnish Khanate?
Should I care about this?

We demand a trial for United States for the war crimes committed against civilians in Iraq invasion

Hehe, just imagine Assad sueing US right after this point for every false shoot. It will complitely wreck the current US military operation in Syria.
It will be no 'oh, sorry, we missed, it was actually a hospital' bullshit anymore. I wish Assad will be smart enough to do it.

There are no Muslim civilians though.

O PHUC

Because fug Obongo tbqhwyl :DDD

What did you expect from a country run by skypes.

>OH fuck, Nippons will sue for hiroshima now

What other 2 countries?
Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan or Syria?
where are they even?

youtube.com/watch?v=KOruQmB1Kbw

>implying our criminal government gives a shit about international law

Lol, they get out of it every time. Why do you think they'll suddenly start caring now? Some authority figure - the president, pentagon spokesman, whoever - will give a press conference:

>"we can't respond to the Assad regime's lawsuit because it is a criminal regime, also Putin is a thug, Iran is building nuclear weapons and will have them any day now, we must protect Israel, Israel is our greatest ally, Assad hates Israel, Assad abuses human rights, not Saudi Arabia though :^), Iran is a rogue state..."

We've heard it all before. It's just a formality. everyone knows the US government can't be held accountable for war crimes, because it's the biggest kid on the block. Who will enforce the punishment?

Maybe that will all change in the future, but right now that's how it is.

All muslims contry hate JASTA
Law

The entire US political elite is literally financed by the Saudis. Half of Hillary's election campaign is.

What about Congress?

Gee I wonder

international interest for many countries will be hand over Russia and china! US economy will collapse

>What is "the house"?

absolutely this
there was never a good reason not to tell them to go pound sand once the Cold War ended

It's because this is the first time that the federal government has publicly admitted Saudi culpability in 9/11 (and also basically all other contemporary Islamist extremist activity).

Also because it shows even the dems are tired of King Nigger being in bed with them

That mental gymnastics of Liberals during the Obama administration

>oil is bad
>fracking is bad
>"Obama brought down gas prices"
>Obama allows Shell Arctic drilling rights

Now they'll complain about gas prices.

Ford will fuck themselves over as well if their claim to moving small vehicle production to Mexico is based on low gas prices.

Ford is already fucked
they can't even build a reliable transmission on the cars they ALREADY produce in Mexico
low quality
low sales

it's almost like Shias make up only 10% of all Muslims
really makes you think

I have a 2011 ford escape. It's done pretty well. Will probably switch maker anyway unless they shape up in the next few years.

Because Saudis made threads, so we will see if they're bitches or not

3,000 victims x $10,000,000 per case = $30,000,000,000

Luckily there's just not a lot they CAN do, not right now anyway. If oil was high right now, they could open the spigot and kill our domestic oil production, but right now it's already super low and we don't have any domestic production to kill.

W. Bush had to deal with a Democratic supermajority in his last two years.

What about all the Hung Aryans you genocided?

The lawsuits will never happen and no one will ever get paid. What court would even hold them? The point is that congress is naming the mudslime.

porta potty dindu - dubai nights

This was a victory of people over Skype though.

they can take it out of their foreign aid

America needs to become as cruel and brutal as we are accused of. Pull all foreign aid,cease all military protection,cease all trade and shared resources and become insular and closed of like pre General Perry Japan.

>The lawsuits will never happen and no one will ever get paid. What court would even hold them?

Probably the same one that ruled in favor of Iran and it's $1.5 billion.

But yeah, what would get them to pay? Why did the US pay?

It's not like they where human. :)

they were tried in US military courts

inb4 Japan sues for the bombings in WWII

>Saudia falls in weeks

conquest of arabia when?

>publish complete unit 731
>japanese olympics moved to another country

OBABO GLOBALLY HUMILIATED AGAIN

CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER

I couldn't fucking believe the pro-government coverage of this story on NPR.

I swear NPR is for us what Chinese media is for China. They lie and twist to kiss the Obama's presidency's ass.

I don't get it. How do you sue other countries?

they can just say: lol, no. Invade us.

No hombre Saudi's are exclusively in our pockets
Remember how when you used to own that region you were king and nobody did anything unless you let them? That's us now
Saudi's would have nothing right now and still be dirt niggers if not for use allowing them to develop their oil and teach them how to use it.
We say jump and they say how high

That was a wartime act, committed pre-geneva convention

There was no such thing as a war crime at the time

Can i now sue USA for fucking up my country? I'm gonna ask for 10m and settle for 1

>mfw I think

HABBEDING

The bill literally only allows 9/11 families to go after them
Not a nation on earth that can enforce suing an entire country that isn't us or the Russians scaring Eurocucks

>listening to NPR after finding Cred Forums

This doesn't actually have to do with suing or with war crimes. Its an internal civil war, just difficult to see.

LEFTIES BTFO

You have to have military might to back up suing a nation otherwise the nation and the people being sold can be told to go fuck themselves
Saudi's can't do that because we can just send in our military and make them and they know that so they cooperate

I don't get what you are trying to say

anyone notice that Cred Forums threads are 15% of what belongs on cspan?

when will we get /4span/ ?

Obama tried to protect his Muslim Brotherhood friends.
He failed.

Technically NBC shot one of our ships first therefore we would sue them
Buy again you retards are stupid as fuck and never read the bill
It specifically states only 9/11 family victims can sue the SA

Fuck man, even 500k would solve all of my life's problems forever.

Lets talk about what's actually at stake here. Both the media and the government won't say it.

Saudi Arabia made a deal with the Obama administration. They would tank the price of oil in order to put pressure on American's enemies. Russia, Venezuela and Iran along with others and some causalities (the Canadian oil industry) get completely fucked over with the low oil prices. Saudi Arabia started to invest heavily in alternative energy (really, no shit) as they move away from oil.

This pressure is meant to pressure Russia while it makes land grabs in the Ukraine and while America fights a proxy war with Russia using Syria as a punching bag. It's to keep Russia at bay straining it's money and resources.

This bill insults Saudi Arabia and the whole thing can become undone.

That being said, fuck the Saudis. They are murderous cunts, but this is what's really going on right now.

>sue Saudi Arabia
Why don't you first sue the Jews? Saudi Arabia isn't even nearly as much to blame as USA. You going to sue Saudi Arabia as whole, i don't get it, this is extremely stupid.

>will be going to China now.
Okay and? Other than Opium and the East's vital oil supply they mean absolutely nothing to us
We get barely 18% of our oil from them and use almost none of their other exports
Canada gives us 3x the oil OPEC does

THis

>mfw some iraqis and syrians sue the american gov't for being victims of ISIS attacks

They had a whole story on "Pepe the frog, a new anti-semetic symbol" this afternoon. I wanted to drive my car into a tree.

Mother fucking NPR. This shit is the most bizarre example of Poe's Law I have ever see.

We've been in the Saudi's cross hairs already with our recent shale boom. Don't think we weren't also one of the targets of their price manipulation.

Either way the limit they agreed to today was about what they're already putting out, so it probably won't have any real effect on price except for some short term reactions.

Sit around and listen to someone tell you about history

America is in debt to the Saudi's for billions on paper, most likely trillions in the real books, anyway.
Bush Sr was president one time right?
And he decided that it was a good thing to reach out to the Saudi's because the US was in serious debt.
A couple of favors were called in, like helping out protecting Saudi oil, gold and land, a little event called the gulf war.
Now the US was to depend on Saudi Oil for years because god knows it was better than to increase the debt and fuck around with Russia or the far east.
So now Dubya is president and his neocon partners i.e. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz all have this idea to bring democracy to the middle east, it all fails and we're stuck with a giant mess.
Syria is fucked, refugees coming to the EU, Merkels says it's fine and suddendly there is a green light for every african and arab to come over who wants to escape not only war but poverty, well you've got to realize that poverty is the avarage luxery most of the world gets to enjoy.
Poor third world nations are the majority and now they have the chance to come over to the promised land of welfare.
We're literally being displaced through brainwashing of jews, woman, fucking liberals who can't think using logic or reason, they just welcome anyone and we have to pay tax to support these mass breeding double digit IQ fanatics.
There will be war and every non white race will be cleansed in hellfire from this planet, what the fuck are you going to do against technology that BTFO's yours by a decade or two.

Go fuck yourself untermensch, this globe belongs to us.

in its stead ISIS now has control of mecca and saudi equipment

Please, do it.

> Ask a LARPer anything

Actually Iran is where most of them train
They're still big sponsored but less financially than we are told because they have been economically starved for decades and most other kebab nations hate their leadership.
So they help by hiding people and training them

>listening to NPR EVER

USA pretending it didn't do nuffin, even when they didn't even try to shoot the planes down.

They can't and won't get shit
Plus the durians and Iraqis that have died did so in combat zones
The world trade center were not combat zones and there was no war going on

>America is in debt to the Saudi's
Kek we owe them nothing

What about frenchies and other euro fags who have been killed by ISIS terrorist attacks? If you can make the link that ISIS is an american creation you win in court.

i get that people are happy to see the saudis held publicly accountable in some way and see obama get repudiated by congress, but the actual consequences of this law will be disastrous.

Saudi royals were PROVABLY banking the 9/11 hi-jackers. Do you have any actual evidence (other than tinfoil) needed to sue the Israelis?

Saudi Arabia threatened to dump US Securities if this happened.

Oh but you do my friend, given the inflation and 2008 crash the debt only increased.

Even we have cause like them paying people to kill 3,000 of our citizens and start a false war against the wrong country?

We couldn't
Clinton spent the 90's gutting our military budget and outright shutting down entire air force bases
The closest base with usable jets to NYC were literally 3 hours away
Not like it mattered since I don't really think the military would ever shoot down a plane full of passengers due to publicity reasons but that's just me.

Iran is shiite and only supports shiite groups. VERY few terrorist groups are shiite. Shiites will just openly go to war with you and not play some terrorist shit.

>mfw some iraqis and syrians sue the american gov't for being victims of ISIS attacks
You guys are forgetting that you need ACTUAL EVIDENCE. Did you all just wake up retarded today?

Because middle east fags can sue the usa army so all the fucked up shit they did.

Not that difficult of a concept is it?

ITs a few hundred billion but fuck them what would they do if we didn't buy their oil. Their economy would tank and everyone would join ISIS and destroy the country. THe house of saud knows this. THey know they are doomed no matter what they do.

Japan can't sue because it's still under occupation by the U.S.

You can't though since we literally created ISIS at the request of the EU just like we killed Gaddafi
No we don't, SA is one of the few could tries we actually never borrowed from when spreading out our spending habits during the crash
Ffs 66% of the debt that's causing our inflation is owed directly to the American people, China is something like 36%

>Saudi tries to fight back
>Pull out
>They get fucked

>Japan tries to pull the same shit for Nukes
>Pull out
>They get taken over by China
>Anime quality drops to Flash quality

>inflation increasing debt
Think about it for a second, if I owe you 100 shekels but the value of a shekel decreases, does the value of the debt increase or decrease

>Japan can't sue because it's still under contract by the U.S.
Ftfy cuck

Oh, so you think that in foreign policyc US isnt a terroristic state?
>invade some random country for no reason
>not declaring war
>bomb it into the stoneage
>kill dozens of innocent people
>destroy schools, hospitals, kill politicans
>destroy infrastructure
>people are generally terrified
>not even a terror

Following this logic we can suddenly find out that ISIS are peaceful religious saints that only want their independence and voted for it.

Man, you are fucked.

fuck you

Well considering arms shipments from LIbya were going to Syria to the "rebels" which of only a half dozen were approved by the pentagon and they immediately went into the hands of ISIS. Also do you not think ISIS oil is on the market in america? IF you had the money and resources you could definitely make a case that ISIS is an american creation.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE SAUDI GOVERNMENT COMMI-

Trying to kill US' oil production is exactly what they tried to do.

And then these dogs threatened you. Nice 'allies' you got.

Tell that to the Nazis

>short term reactions.
This could turn out wrong if China actually starts to perform stronger and their demand for oil resumes its insane growth.

>muh nuclear bombs
Japan deserved worse

this
anything else is wrong

Dier Ezzor for one

The whole US vulnerability thing is a meme.

When it comes down to it this power to sue is no different than the power to enforce economic sanctions or project military might.

Ok so say Iran "sues" American citizen ____

That's nice, now come get the money faggot, or force us to give it to him.

There has been over 60 different votes to repeal obamacare. Republicans have enough majority to pass a bill getting rid of it but they don't have a big enough majority to overwrite a veto from Obama so they can't.

trueactivist.com/edward-snowden-osama-bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas/
It's totally not Jews, it's da Muslims, even when we established USA created ISIS, supplies ISIS...etc., now somehow it's Saudi government. Yes, Osama was supposedly born in Saudi Arabia and so were attackers, but that was known 15 years ago. Why is this suddenly such a big deal? Some Jewish lawyer needs to squeeze more money than Lucky Larry earned?

why is that bad? obama eserves to get sued

this putin gets it

Cool, come get the money losers.

>if I sue you then its a law
>if you sue me, then i will kill you

double-minded faggot spoted
Maybe it will be better in that state of your mind to throw away any law and return to social darvinism?

you really think the us arent the bad guys for a lot of innocent people in the mid east?
your wars are the reason modern terrorism in the western world exists.

>e we literally created ISIS at the request of the EU

No ISIS was created in Camp Boucca between 2006 and 2008. All of the top sunni fighters were imprisoned there. SO were a lot of Iraqi ex-military. THis is the birthplace of what became known as ISIS. When Obama released them from imprisonment and the Iraqi government agreed to it to keep the "peace" they sowed the seeds for the future war.

>implying this isn't just another firm of globalism

Stop lapping this shit up you faggots

I don't see how you dumb fucks don't get this concept.

How?

How are they going to get the money from us?

Are they going to blockade the US?
Are they going to invade us?

How?

because saudi arabia will stop using the petro dollar to spite the US

>leaf
>talking about what other country deserves

I wish that every canadian will sudenly win.

Not tried, they've done it, intentionally, multiple times. But it's not really an option at this point in time. They could do it again, but it would take some time, they'd have to plug up OPEC, wait for our domestic oil production to pick up, then open the floodgates again.

Of course, this time, we may have a president that isn't a globalist puppet, who may actually do the real solution of installing an oil tariff.

o shit bois

Serious question: through what courts will people sue saudi arabia? and who will make them pay settlements?

This is... un.. presidented...

Saudi said that they will respond "harsh" to this earlier this year.

>invade some random country for no reason
You're an idiot, we invaded Iraq because Saddam wouldn't leave Kuwait alone after repeated warnings that if he did we would take him out, it was literally the deal we gave him to allow him to continue being dictator during Desert Storm. Bongs lied to us about WMD's and it all but sealed his fate
>not declaring war
Actually we did with an almost 100% approval vote, we worded it as going to war with terror so it wouldn't confine us to national borders. Don't be salty we jewed the shit out of the game
>bomb it into the stoneage
No we didn't, we hit military instillations but we never got even close to the shit we did in Desert Storm and even then we were holding back
>kill dozens of innocent people
No such thing as an in identifying muslim
>destroy schools, hospitals, kill politicans
Do you not know what war is?
>destroy infrastructure
There was no infrastructure to destroy, all their money was tied up in the state and their oil exportation. 80% of the country didn't even have up to date running water
>people are generally terrified
That was the point
>not even a terror
Not at all
Funny, I look at your flag and you have done exactly what you accuse us of dozens of times with no remorse or repercussions

>japan
>unjustified
fuck off gypsy

none because we were at war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Centre_for_Settlement_of_Investment_Disputes

Perhaps

From an article
>Saudis threaten to sell $750 billion US assets if Congress passes bill that would let 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia

>Not tried, they've done it, intentionally, multiple times.
And failed. Hence the usage of the word "tried".

O B O N G O
B T F O

I think he's talking more about Syria and Libya, which obango and hillary destroyed because the kikes asked for it and to stop gaddafi from making a gold backed currency respectively.

Oh no. The diplomatic relationship between the US executive branch and Saudi Arabia is in Jeopardy. Who will murder millions of innocent people on their behalf now?

>you could definitely make a case that ISIS is an american creation.
What case?
It IS our creation
Bunch of war Hawks and libdhitd in Congress and the Senate talked the government into having them made to "topple Gaddafi" since they were tasked with finding a way to get rid of him and fuck up Iraq again by the EU(who this whole thing has backfired on)
>Ie: If you really wanted to punish some so you could point a finger it would be France since they pushed the hardest for another sandblasting as well as taking out based Gaddafi. If you want to blame just people blame the Rothchilds

SOMEONE FUCKING MEMED THAT VIDEO
HOLY SHIT

Sweet child o' mine..
>Cambiale wey...

and in turn we can nationalize all saudi assets in the USA

How could (((they))) have let this happen?

>we don't have any domestic production to kill.
Tell that to Wisconsin, Texas, Minnesota, and South Dakota faggot

But they actually did it six months ago. Wasn't even the first time.

>we have to pay the japs because they started a war and refused to surrender

>given the inflation and 2008 crash the debt only increased.
That's not how debt works you uneducated retard.

If I owe you $1, and then the value of the dollar suddenly drops to $0.01, I don't suddenly owe you $100, I still owe you $1.
Stick to dancing in wooden shoes, economics is above you.

>muh saddam, we warned him
Who are you to fucking 'warn' someone, bitch? You bettter use the 'threat' word, because it fits much more.

Implying I talk only about Iraq. You have a long story nigger, almost half of the world can fucking sue you to oblivion.

You have to admit it already - US is a terroristic state.

Obviously not literally zero but it's real fucking low right now.

Yes Russia has never EVER done the same shit we do
not once
ever

President Trump will blow up/take their oil to cut off the head of ISIS' income.

Yeah, but it was your Congress and your House of Respresentatives that make it possible to fucking sue you to oblivion. Enjoy your ride, mufaka.
Kekeke

In what court you retarded faggot? The point of this law was to tell obango and his sand nigger masters to go fuck themselves.

>He's doing it too!
What are you fucking 5 years old?

Wow Obama vetoed this. Congrats Americucks, your president cucked 9/11 victims more than trudeau cucked our country

Jews asked the kebab to do it
The top kebab don't give a shit about religion since they're atheists so they took the money and did what Israel asked, which was just doing what the globalist Jew asked, which was just doing what Builderberg asked, which was just doing what The Rothschilds demanded.
Osama died in '05-'06 of cancer and Snowden is just memeing at this point.
>Why is this suddenly such a big deal
Its it suddenly, most Republican politicians have been pushing this for a long time and most of them want it for honest intentions. It just so happens that most of them are ignorant of what really happened on 9/11 and they feel someone should pay.
This so good for all of us since it's pretty much the US government admitting kebab did this and not just "terrorists"
Its one step closer to calling the crusades once more
Remember Ivan, without their puppets Jews are amongst the weakest races on earth and Muslims re by far their largest tool

are you literally retarded? Who is going to sue us? Who is going to enforce it? Sandniggers can't do shit.
>what is hypocrisy
stupid leaf

It's almost like two groups of sand niggers who don't care about anything but making money can cooperate or something

>Lybia, Syria
Yep, also Yugoslavia, Grenada, Vietnam, Afghanistan.

Yes the SEEDS of ISIS
But ISIS was formed out of multiple splinter groups of kebab and were centralized around the original camp boucca group.
ISIS is what we made when we corralled all of the warring factions Saddam regularly wiped out and gave them all the exact same goal and name

Those suits are still barred in US courts under sovereign immunity you fucking oaf. JASTA only makes a small carve-out for US citizens and no one else (including smelly gyppos). If Charlie shows up in the federal circuit complaining that his rice paddy got destroyed by agent orange, his case would still be dismissed for lack of standing.

>leaf fails basic reading comprehension

The only one getting cucked here is Obama himself

Hue hue hue

This

>You bettter use the 'threat' word, because it fits much more
No, the first 3 times were warnings
The following 4 and subsequent invasion was the threat
>US is terrorist state
Only of you're talking about south and central America
Otherwise we literally rebuild anything we go after better than it was than before we invaded
You and your shithole of a country is the largest terrorist to ever exist and calling us terrorists is like calling the British empire terrorists
We bring order while you bring slavshit destabilization and unending poverty

You're not jewing hard enough. Refuse payments in marks, I mean dollars. Accept payment in shekels. Maintain a record of the debt in shekels, where the debt was established pre-inflation. It's not your problem that inflation has made it harder for for the goyim to convert his dollars to shekels to pay off the debt.

ITS SETTING PRECEDENT
FIRST TIME EVER PEOPLE CAN SUE ANOTHER GOVERNMENT
LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL SUE USA WERE FUCKED BIG TIME
OBONGO ACTUALLY WAS DOING GOOD THIS TIME

South Dakota is pulling out as many barrels a day as Texas was during our oil boom height in the early 50's
You have to understand user that we stockpile our oil and have been for 80's years. Not sell it
Have fun googling shale oil reserves

Vietnam was in defense of an ally. The US was completely justified and should have stayed when north vietnam violated the Paris Peace Accords. That the US did not stay led to the deaths of half a million civilians at the hands of the communists, because hippies were cowards and idiots.

Afghanistan was just to hunt terrorists, there was no country to destroy in the first place it's lines on a map

When did we invade yugoslavia, and what the fuck is grenada

You already owe niggers a reparations, its only a matter of time when you will face a reparation order from other countries by UN.

And if you will not obey, you will find youself out-of-the-law state, that will be put under the international sanctions, kekeke.

For example, US currency can be denied complitely. Thats why all the major countries (including China of course) develop their own SWIFT system. Of course it will mean a war, but you will be against the whole planet in that case.

KING NIGGER BTFO

FUCK YOU HARRY YOU SUCK BBC

>its illegal to not surrender

nani?

t. Abdul

>what the fuck is grenada
it thing when remove pin it goes boom

Actually we helped Grenada you faggot ffs I have friends who lived there before and after the war you dirty commie shit and it's ten times better than it ever was under its previous regime
Yugoslavia was a shithole before the war, we shouldn't have gone there but none the less it wasn't any worse off after the war than before, but you would know all about that wouldn't you Red Star?
Vietnam is also far better off because we went to war with them and it also stopped communism from spreading, I don't think we should have bothered since I'm isolationist but they are much better off since the war than before
>Afghanistan
Literally an eternal shithole and the origin of the West's greatest enemy(which Russiastan being second obviously, I didn't forget about you buddy)

Trump can hand over Hillary to be tried in the international criminal court as a war criminal actually.

Would be fucking hilarious.

He won't though because it would make the rest of the political and military establishment nervous, it sets a precedent.

>it's illegal to use strategic bombing to force a surrender

warosu

>Bring order
Yeah, the new world one, hehe. Keep repeating that mantras. Afghanistan, Vietnam, Lybia, Serbia, Somalia are so full law nowadays.
You're like an elephant in a glass store, you wanna make it better but with any your movement you make it only worse.
You have to learn it from China how to make international influence by building and not destroying. They are wise elders while you are just a bunch of school bullies. And the day will come when all those who you bullied will turn against you.

The lawsuits will be made in America and an American judge will enforce it via seizing of Saudi assets in America.

This is how America usually enforces law suits against other countries, since most of them have a big bunch of cash in America.

>Trump can hand over Hillary to be tried in the international criminal court as a war criminal actually.
Why the fuck would he do that?
It would guarantee she wouldn't get charged, she either owns or is best friends with the people who owned every person on that committee just like she owns the UN
She deserves a military tribunal that way when she is found guilty she gets to face the firing squad and nobody can do anything about it

Good news

FUCKING OBAMA
FUCKING MUSLIM
FUCKING NIGGER

>First picture is a stock picture of an atomic bomb with a clown on it
Won't even continue.

The system does work sometimes

>if you dont like someone just call him a terrorist and kill him.

Brilliant. Makes perfect sense.

It's an option.

In theory it would be a 100% fool proof case because the war crimes are beyond proven already.

But you're right, she would probably have someone bust her out of it or have enough people bribed to take the fall for her.
Declaring her innocent at the expense of the credibility of the entire international criminal court.
Much like the FBI right now.

In America the true elite never get put in jail, because "some things are just not done".
If the aristocrats put other aristocrats in jail, then anyone could be next.

>when all those who you bullied will turn against you.
And when they do they will be met with nuclear fire and and subsequent acquisition.
We don't want to extend our borders but the moment you or anyone else tried to go to war with us we take your country, technically we already own you since we have a military base on almost every single nation on earth.
You see Ivan, unlike you we actually have power not just half drunk bodies padding sandbags and blankets of sheet metal to scare poor half starved tiny nations with no support. When you try and play kingmaker it all falls down and the pieces you were playing with stay poor because you can't do your job right
When we play kingmaker everything we want goes according to plan and even when it doesn't the pieces are still better off than they were before(except Mexico)

THIS

Taliban and Al Qaeda are pretty upfront about being terrorist organizations

damn it feels good to be a lame duck president

>world map?
>history books?
>what a fuck is that?

Just another ameritard at the wall.

TPBP

>If the aristocrats put other aristocrats in jail, then anyone could be next.
That's why they fear Trump
He hates them all enough to actually do it

Yes the cement for the mixture were the foreign wealthy arabs imprisoned in Boucca. You repeated what I said. AL Bagdhadi was a Colonel or Major in the Iraqi Military.

Soon brothers

>muh nuclear bennis

There is a millions of ways to destroy or destabilize a country, burger.

(((saudi arabia)))

close enough

He will do it, the absolute madman!

No
You implied ISIS was formed with that group
It wasn't, they were a cell created for varying CIA purposes but not ISIS until they needed someone to take down Gadaffi

>it's illegal to nuke civilians

it actually is kiddo
not a army base, the emperor,but innocent civilians? fucking disgusting. im glad america is collapsing.

Yes
And none of which you can do since the US as a nation can be completely Autonomous from the rest of the planet and get along just fine
This brings your only option as militarily, and just like every other contest we beat you in that as well
We are the "world police" because you want us to be because in your eyes if we are not we will get bored and just start taking places
We aren't like you though Ivan, we don't find any of you worth having

Sanctions
Dollar ban
Trade stop
Close seas for us ships
Throw away ambassadors.

And this can be granted to you by UN, just like nigger reparations.

No it isn't
Please cite me where it is deemed so
And if you point to the Geneva convention so help me I'll bomb your tagged cousins back to the iron age

None of those things does anything to us
How do you not understand that we can literally be 100% isolationist and never miss anything we had before
We are what you Russians would be if you weren't mongoloids and so far away from the equator

>they started a war

lol, I guess Pearl Harbor was just the spot the random dart hit , america dindu nuffin right..

You gotta legitimize the scapegoat. And also pray that the American people don't moan and grumble saying "We invaded the wrong country then"...
I mean this raises many questions than it answers.

nazis biggest mistake was trying to follow those rules while the russians and amero's went buck wild

>And if you point to the Geneva convention so help me I'll bomb you

typical retarded southerner....

>hurr durr bomb everyone who aint murican, im a christian tho and believe in peace becuase i went to church once, america, fuck yeah

fucking hick. go fuck ur sister.

>Complitely autonomus
>almost all factories are abroad
>oil savings for 19 days
Ahahaha
Chineese factory workers laugh at you, burger.

>sabotages
>terrorism on US territory
>igniting race war
>cyber terrorism

Anything is possible my fellow retarded burger. You have to learn that US isnt a whole world and that other countries have a long memory.

Again, tell it to China who provides you with almost everything.

>set a precedent to allow US officials to be sued for our overseas adventures

I don't see how this is anything but a good thing.

You're saying that we're at fault for the attack on pearl harbor because we chose to park our pacific fleet in one of our own states?

>but you will be against the whole planet in that case.

Still an easy victory.