NEW REUTERS POLL : CLINTON +6

OMG Cred Forums IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S OVER

I WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN OUR ONLY HOPE FOR AMERICA LOSES.

AMERICA IS GOING TO BE FLOODED WITH SUBHUMAN SHITSKINS(MEXICANS) WHO ARE BARBARIC AND HAVE LOW IQS.

I AM SO UPSET. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A SHITHOLE LIKE MEXICO, I WANT A PEACEFUL, CIVILIZED WHITE COUNTRY.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

ehhh ah

rawr

*spyro fire*

be patient while the race continues to unfold?

I'm going to start drafting together something to get good, intelligent, ethical white males together to form a working stable society. Continue working and saving up money and just hope niggers don't destroy the world before we have something together.

these polls can go suck a dick already

Bring back the Knights Templar desu

>REUTERS

AN ANTHEM WON'T HELP.

SHILL

THE RACE HAS ALREADY UNFOLDED, THERE IS ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT AND HE HAS BEEN LOSING FOR 1.5 YEARS

PLEASE CONTINUE DOING SO TO PRESERVE OUR RACE AND HOMELAND.

JUST LIKE HOW THE POLLS WERE WRONG IN 2012.

SHILL

Thanks for correcting the record

Are you shilling or retarded?

somebody just faked her latest date to go up. they should have gone down it his went up, because now it adds up to 102.5 fucking percents. 102.5% of people.

It's a pre debate poll don't let CTR fool you

I do believe the debate hurt Trump's standing, but Reuters really can't be trusted.

seconded

It's a pre debate poll

>REUTERS
Nice Job leaf, I hate Drumpf now

Do you hold shift bar or use caps lock? Regardless you sir are the shill as evident by your poor speech impulse.

What makes you think that an after debate poll is any better?

kys

Does anyone even check this?

Because he did well in all the issues that matter? I have litterally 0 doubt that he will go up in michigan

>reuters

yeah only our polls should count

Trump won that poll, idiot.

I AM NOT A SHILL.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

AFTER HILLARY SMASHED TRUMP IN THE DEBATE, A POST-DEBATE POLL WILL BE WORSE.

YES IT CAN.

REUTERS HAS BEEN ACCURATE. LOOK AT 2012.

Okay CTR

Could you consider just not shitposting next time.

Or this?

He's literally leading among independents by 7%

Or even 9% looking at likely voters!

The election is over

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

hahahaha wtf

>online
>way too many democrats
>way too few indies
>online
>registered voters
>online
>before debate

I hope you're right man.

I AM NOT CTR.

SHILL.

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND SEE THAT DONALD TRUMP IS LOSING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

SHILL.

SHILL

SHILL

SHILL

SHILL

HE IS NOT.

ok ctr shill
>post debate poll will be worse
except they werent
literally all of them trump smashed hillary

classic leaf, its ok we love u

Minnesota in play.

Hillary shitting pants over Florida

Campaign abandons ohio as lost cause

+6 tho

You are a working class white guy working in a plant or hell just really anywhere near flint and detorit , you just heard about ford shutting down their factory. Are you going to be more swayed by trade deals and the US making it cheaper to outsource labor or do you care about muh birtherism?

wat are they even trying to accomplish with these shill polls? trump supporters arent going to be discouraged. even if trump was up or down 20 we would all still go out and vote for him. it reminds me of that comic strip with the dog melting saying "everything is fine"

Thank you based leaf.

If you aren't moved by this you literally are a heartless bastard.

Your liberal arts post grad degree actually makes you inferior to a high school dropout

Nice Proxy faggot. Also nice obvious CTR shill post, so when should I expect CNN to cover this thread?

So it begins, the great decline.

>literally all of them trump smashed hillary
wonder why

drumpfkins are so mad and desparate now
the drumpf lost the debate by acting like a real TV idiot, then he gets his ass kicked in the polls
Cred Forums BTFO
trumpfags on suicide watch

Ctr

this is why polls are the most retarded thing and shouldnt be a thing. just looke overall the internet, trump has huge support.

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that when you break the polls down by state, Trump is up all over the place, but these agraget polls have Hildog on top. Wouldn't this mean that she's gaining votes in states that she already has locked down and thus achieving nothing?

more buzzwords, "Pierre".

>a few hundred shitposters on Cred Forums influence a 100k+ open online poll
>its wrong for trump supporters to support trump via online polls

so polls pre-debate are fine but post debate, because people actually voted, are rigged....

hmmmmmmmm thanks for correcting the record

+10 post debate Democrat over sampling, right on Cue!

The poll is litterally 44% democrat as well and barely up 6% despite a 11% D favorite . The fact trump is up nearly 10% with indies means he is going to win big

>middle class overwhelmingly pro-Trump

because liberal media polls are the most accurate ones ever made

So CTR have just discovered reverse psychology.
Thank you for correcting the record.

>Reuters
Lol get a real source

The election is over

>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.

yes source facts are shill posts you fucking retard

for one who missed it

The election is over

>Clinton is only +6

>rueters

>(((reuters)))

WAITWAITWAIT

Are you saying Hillary's base is NOT actually college graduates, but college graduates who made the worst life choices afterwards?

So, the only former college students MORE pathetic than a college dropout?

>TIME poll has over 2 million votes
>"its Cred Forums!"

fuck off, we can mobilize maybe a few thousand at most.

YUGE oversampling of Democrats

>he doesn't understand proxies

Just go vote you pussy.

This is over. Trump will win. Mark my post.

The ipsos/reuters poll is rigged
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

While Hillary would be leading with a couple of points in an honest poll, you have to remember that all polling data is processed. The current polls are based on the last election, they estimate that blacks will vote 99% for Hillary, underweigh independents and over weight rebulicans and democrats. Trump does well with indpendents. If Donald does as good with whites as Romney did, Hillary need blacks to turnout at a rate of 90%+ (which is what Obama got). This won't happen, blacks don't like her, whites dont like, nobody except neocons and cat ladies like her.

Trump has good odds of winning

Remember to register to vote and vote Trump