Ask a moderate Muslim anything about Islam

To all the semitics, Caucasoids, Negroids, Mongloids, Mixed folks, wannabe whites,ask a bro if you have got any question about Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEMHKO5MC6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate
youtube.com/watch?v=2vLQtAxlark
youtu.be/ERou_Q5l9Gw
vice.com/de/read/dortmund-dorstfeld-vom-hausbesetzer-zum-nazi-kiez-885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. How many people have you killed?
2. Why do you care more about a Mohammed cartoon then about the slaughter done by your people.
3. When will you kill yourself?
4. Why do you want to live in the west while you hate the west? Welfare?

Is the stone really from outer space ?

glad u rebresent finlan :D

How adamant are most muslims about the core tenants? 5 daily prayers and no wine is kind of a deal breaker really. Other stuff like encouraging conservative behavior in women and reducing degenerate media rampancy I can really get behind though.

Do you think mohammed was a good person?

i don't usually ignore the retarded but in your case i'll make an exception. now go prey again to your rapist god.

Fuck off nigger

1- 0
2- Well, we love our prophet to death, even though the reactions about the cartoons were a bit too much, Muslims felt that it was a massive disrespect to them and what they believe in. The cartoons main gaol was a deliberate provocative rather than expressing free speech.

3- Never

4- I don't hate the West at all. I was born here, Mulller

>the reactions about the cartoons were a bit too much

A bit too much you say? Are you FUCKING KIDDING me?
You guys slaughtered a whole french office for that. You started a shooting in Texas for that and shot a cartoonist on the street in Jordania. Which brings me to the next question.

5. Why do you love a prophet who raped a 9 year old girl? Why are there so many pedophiles among muslims.

do you think some day in the non so far future that there will be a war between islam and and the natives of Europe?
not so much what do you think will happen but do you lot think about this sort of thing as much as we apparently do?

Represent represent yo!

contrary to the popular belief, most Muslims in the West, mainly those who grew up in the west or came such a young age, are somehow used or tasted liqour and any other stuff like cannabis, that being said, its more like a phase and most of them grow out f it. That being said, Muslims whether they are very religious or not they tend to have or lean to the conservative side. It's hard to get rid off it.

Women issues is almost overrated, yes Muslim women in Muslim countries are like Western women, so the whole arguments is like one sided, basically from Western perspective.

>a deliberate provocative rather than expressing free speech
I don't think you understand what free speech means.

>The cartoons main gaol was a deliberate provocative
Yes, to show you are violent stone age retards

Why did Mohammed say that upon reaching puberty, the only part of a female that should be exposed is their hands and face?

What is your ethnicity? Why don't you leave Islam?

what is so important in that box in Mecca?

why are muslims so gay?

"Moderate"

Well, I don't think there will be fight between Muslims and Europeans in Europe or actually anywhere. Beside the circle jerking and fear mongering alt right movements, let's be a bit serious about the whole issues. Muslims in the West are really really minority, and mainly peaceful civilians, that alone will give you how that is unlikely to happen.

War between Muslims/Islam and The west, I don't think so, but geopolitical wars at the moment tend to be involve a lot of Muslim countries, to me that's just a geopolitical thing. Remember a couple of decades ago, it was the soviet union, and Muslims were the West side, shit shifts in Politics, who know who's going to be the next scapegoat, China? Only time will tell.

I don't really think this sort of things so much, that being said, I'm aware there's a shitload of Islamophobic and hate towards us, I just don't take it too personally.

Why is that muslims in europe demand shariah to be the law of the land, knowing well that christianity is de facto state religion?

What's in the box bro?

"Moderate Muslim"
youtube.com/watch?v=xEMHKO5MC6c

Ex-muslim here, leaving is was the best decision of my life.

Should it be legal to call your son mohammed and should you be deported for answering no to the first question and also was mohammed a pedophile and why yes?

>moderate
Nice Taqiyya m8

Hey Neanderthal, you do realize that Islam is a Semitic religion right? Arabic a Semitic language?

I thought finland had a good education system. I guess not for third world migrants.

Yeah I really think that reaction was a bit too much and by that I mean shooting the Charlie Hebdo office.

Well, other terrorist stuff were related to the cartoons, but mad terrorist want to reck the shit out of some innocent people.

why I love Muhammad (PBUH), Because he was the most noble man ever lived.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with being Muslim or none Muslim, I'm not a psychologist, but pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder and shit.

ok but how would you explain all the tension at the moment ie. how will this be resolved.
its clearly getting worse not better.
also remember that I said in the future, say 2 generations from now.
consider your birthrates compared to ours and then factor in the we already have a huge amount of tension building.

what do you say?

When are you gonna blow yourself up?

you have to go back.

Can you atleast admit islams founding story was about a violent warlord who forced his religion onto others after getting exiled for trying to do so he returned with an army

the jews encourage muslim immigration to the west because they want the people of europe and usa to feel the same islamic threat as israel does. the end goal is war against all muslims and the creation of greater israel to ensure stability in the middle east once islam has been erradicated

When will you go through the Enlightenment and start thinking for yourselves?

fine I'll avoid shitposting.

Many muslim migrants here fail to integrate, they self segregate, don't speak the language and then cry oppression.
On the other side many other minorities like hindus, sick, non muslim googles and eastern europeans integrate way better.
Don't you think that this kind of behaviour is a bit unproductive to put your friends in a positive light?

>why I love Muhammad (PBUH), Because he was the most noble man ever lived.

You mean fucking that 9 year old girl was a noble act?

>Pedophilia has nothing to do with being Muslim or none Muslim, I'm not a psychologist, but pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder and shit.

So Mohammed was mentally ill?

>deliberate provocative rather than expressing free speech

give me a fucking break

>thanks for the oil

>he was the most noble man ever lived.

dude

like your book is filled with this guy doing crazy stuff and violent shit and telling people to treat women like cattle and have slaves and shit

The bible has Jesus get angry and throwing tables at his worst and he then goes to hang out with prostitutes and the other people that were pushed out of society because he was a bro.

I really really don't understand how you can think Mohammed was a great guy.

What are you doing in Finland if you are such a proud mozzie. You belong to the desert.

aisha was supposed to marry another boy that was her own age but muhammed demanded that she was given to him. muhammed then tighed aisha by rubbing his penis between her legs from age 6 to age 9 when he consumated his marriage and finally raped her in the baby vagina.

do you support the idea of a caliphate? (not necessarily ISIS, either, I've heard many try to say they don't recognize al Baghdadi as true caliph but would support a future one)

have you read the Quran?

>moderate

Stop your taqiyya bullshit pls

Would you prefer to be gassed or drugged before we burn you?

Why do "moderate" Muslims not openly denounce terrorists?

With over a billion muslims, surely there's enough of you to do away with the terrorists and the extremists, right? Or is it safe to say that even your average moderate Muslim is an extremist, homophobic asshole compared to the rest of the world?

Why would you knowingly associate yourself with a religion that's so steeped in violence and hatred?

I understand that the religion might mean something to you, but if you joined a book club and they started suicide bombing people (even if it was a small minority of club members), why would you keep going?

Well, we dont demand, Sharia in Europe or even in Muslim countries. In fact there's around over 50 Muslim countries in the world, only Iran and Saudi has what's close to Sharia Law. Its a myth and PS that right wingers to scare the shit out of Europeans. Go to any Muslim country and you would be surprised how bullshit that is.

My ethnicity is human! lol! I was born Muslim, and hopefully, I will leave as one.

That Box is actually stone that was put their by prophet Abraham/Ibrahim. Before Muslims started face that direction, they used to pray towards Jerusalam Msoque, and then Jews started making fun of prophet Muhammad saying '' If he's a real prophet, why he cant have his own place to pray?'' That's when Allah ordered prophet Muhammad to pray towards Mecca, and after that, its a sign that unites all Muslims rather something that Muslims worship.

why should muslim integrate in degenerate kuffar society? Why should muslim speak inferior subhuman language when arabic is the most poetic language of mankind? These are all facts, you can check on Qu'ran. You are the one being unproductive, you refuse to accept peace under Muhammed. You would rather bring war to our home than accept piece from Allah. Allahu Ackbar.

Please leave my country, you're so fucking disgusting.

Yes absolutely. In my family, close family, like bros and nieces, and all we have like 6 Muhammads.

Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, he was kind and gentle human being.

no he wasn't, why do Muslims lie all the time?

>degenerate kuffar society
then stop fucking coming and demand gibs me that if you hate it so much.

>Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, he was kind and gentle human being.

Then how do you explain this? (pic related)

At least have the spine to admit it.

do athiests deserve death

>moderate Muslim
>Muslim

>Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, he was kind and gentle human being.
Who fucked a 9 year old...

You sir are living in denial. Please explain the map to me then.

Also, you seem to be unaware of Imam Anjam Chowdary who has explicitly stated his intentions to implement shariah in Britain.

Provocation is free speech you towelhead

It was a deliberate provacation because the muslim world allows it to provoke them. Your prophet is not our fucking prophet, will your pepple ever learn that?

>we dont demand, Sharia in Europe or even in Muslim countries

Dude I think you're not very informed about the political implications of your religion.

hahahahaha

>My ethnicity is human! lol! I was born Muslim, and hopefully, I will leave as one.

holy fuck man, this is why people don't like you.

>I was born a Muslim-hater, sorry can't change that or ask me not to hate Muslims. it's outta my control. just born that way, no amount of reasoning will ever change this

We don't hate inferior kuffar but you need to accept peace and let muslim command you. We can all live together in peace, you just have to pay jizya like The Prophet commands. You are fighting AGAINST PEACE by stopping us from coming to procreate with your kaffir women.

Well, I'm not a soothsayer, but if I have to guess, I think, there's more likely a war between the West and Russia than between the West and Muslim countries. And the reason why I said this is a simple fact. There'sno unity in Muslim countries, in fact, they kind of have their tensions and difference. For example, Saudi Arabia , the only Muslim country with Sharia Law, is the dearest friend of the West, therefore the relationship between Suadi and the West is better than that of Yemen, Egypt, or Syria. Same goes to Iraq, Iran, etc. The point I'm trying to make is that Muslim countries are not threat to the West the same that Russia, or China is.

Population wise, well in that case, how about India, a nuclear power country with the second highest pops in the world? Or China which is economically and pops wise can be a massive threat to the entire Western world. Pops are nothing if they lack the power and the unity. Seems true about the Muslim world. And I do think thats sad fact about us.

Why did muslims believe whatever muhammad said without any proof?

How can people still believe it after he said that its the perfect word of god and allowed the guy who wrote it "change it so it sounds better"(or something along those lines)? How can it "sound better" after change if its the perfect word of god?

Why do you think that a 6yr old girl was entirely concious about marrying some old creepy dude that just came in and said hes the prophet of god and was OK with him having sex with her when she was 9?

>why I love Muhammad (PBUH), Because he was the most noble man ever lived.
What is noble about saying that woman are garbage and that womans word are worth half of the mans?

>Pedophilia has nothing to do with being Muslim or none Muslim, I'm not a psychologist, but pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder and shit.

Then mohammad was mentally ill? Because he WAS a pedophile.

When are you going to leave?

1) Why the fuck you gotta be all violent and wish death to infidels and shit for.

2) Why the fuck aren't you out there stopping being violent. Your people are your responsibility; therefore; the only moderate Muslims are the ones fighting the radicals directly.

3) If you're not going to go fight the radicals directly; the least you could do is type in "ex muslim" to youtube and de-commision your irrational religious aspects.

what is wrong with Arabs?

Let's not forget Vincent Van Gogh's relative was also killed because of that nonsense

Why are all Islamic countries massive shitholes? Why are muslim immigrants so shit?

Without force?
Never

In the bible it says: You will recognize false prophets by the results of their work. Given Muslims all follow a false prophet and live in the poorest regions in the world, do you admit worshipping a false prophet and will you convert.

There is a book, called "Arabs at War".
Look it up. It's hilarious, and goes to great lengths explaining how deep the rot goes.

Do you hate me because I'm a Zionist?

>AMA
Plebbit cancer needs to go.

One of the things I've remarked is that despite not being united in muslim countries, muslim people here quickly band together. They create some sort of ghetto's and claim parts of town. If you're not a muslim in those places you quickly get stared at or pushed away.

im not talking a war between army's. between us and the muslim invasion into our countries.
for fucks sake man. you must know what I'm talking about.
whats going to happen? how do you resolve the tension that is clearly building.

hint* either you stop coming or it gets violent so how do you see this playing out over the next 50 years or so

>Moderate muslim
So... you're an apostate? How does it feel knowing you will burn in hell?

like fuck this statement is so retarded

are some babies born with Bibles, others with Qurans? atheists born with neckbeards?

like was your whole family standing around, fingers crossed in anticipation, as your 12 year old mother squeezed you out?

"So what is it Doc Muhammed"

*Doctor leans in and squints,, as he wipes placenta, blood, and shit off a small rectangular book-sized object*

"Looks like your son is...He's a Muslim!"

*family cheers, explosions in background*

Stop arguing bro. I think OP doesn't see this as an invasion, because he is one sole moderate muslim, and considers himself and a couple of family and friends. And in and off itself there's nothing wrong with him, I suppose he sees his family and his person as just being cool, regular people who want normal lives. He doesn't see that it's not any of his direct actions, just that there are more and more who share a number of things with him and start asking for halal meals, that girls don't take swimming classes etc. Most likely OP doesn't do that. Most likely op doesn't really see the change in society overall, thinks it's great there is now halal catering and such. He doesn't see that he is a part in the many little pinpricks that will make the ugly dragon of civil war rise again.

Not a chance bro

Hey dear Van whatever your surname is, do you know that not all semitics or even not all Arabs are Muslims?

Islam wasn't violent, but at that time it was the only way that Islam could survive. A man gotta do what a man's gotta do, son.

I think I'm happy with being Muslim tho, so thanks.

well said and Im sure he does which is why I am waiting for his response with anticipation.

Explain how you can keep saying Mohammed wasn´t a pedo while the Quran itself says it. Don´t you believe your own book or do you just ignore the parts you don´t like?

yes, some of what you said is true and has some merit in it, but that's also a bit of generalization. Lets not pretend that there's no strong dislike for Muslims in Europe, so when Muslims came here, they try to stick with their kind. It's like a defensive mechanism and all. I was born here, and that was not my choice, you thick hairy prick. Actually the same it wasn't your choice to be born in Spain aka our former Muslim state. Joking Carlos, don't be mad.

>Islam is the religion of the state, Arabic its official language, and the principles of Islamic Sharia'a are the prime source of its legislation.

>The text of this legislation - along with its guiding principles, commentaries and explanations - is derived from Islamic legal theory.

Can you guess where these are from?

[spoiler]Not from Saudi Arabia or Iran[/spoiler]

any chance you could prioritise serious questions over abuse please. i realise many of them are impossible to answer for you but we'd appreciate ya if you tried at least.
this is your fucking thread after all

Why do they come here if they are hated and marginalized as you claim? Or is that lie you are telling yourselves crumbling at the edges like "Islam wuz peaceful?" Have you ever asked yourselves wether its you who need to change? Of course not. And this will be your downfall. As it was when the Mongols burned down Bagdad.

That dude Al Baghdadi is a thug! He's just a brainless power hungry cunt. Do I support the caliphate, well, I'd say this, I would love to see Muslim countries come together and unite. Not necessarily like caliphate back then, but more of like EU kind of unity.

I have study Quran when I was kid, I can memorise a pretty big chunk of it. In fact I have it in my home right now. Haven't read it like ages tho.

If there are so few 'radical' muslims around why don't all you moderates gang up on them and evict them from the planet?

Yeah and I need to fuck off and do something else with my life but I'll just leave this for op regarding what I said here: It's probably difficult to understand, OP, but bear with me. I'm old-oldfag (>35) and I've seen my country change a whole lot. Back in the days there was one muslim kid in the class and it was cool, most of us were just friends with him and he had always cool food over at his house etc. Now that same school has classes with 75% muslims, maybe 2-3 whites per class. Two things happened: the school's reputation is ruined and the muslims started asking for special treatment. The level of schooling is a lot worse, because most of the kids still speak arabic at home and french is their second language, and they can't seem to bother. They have halal meals now, a lot of girls with headscarves.

You see things you liked go to shit in correlation with muslims. There is now graffiti all over. Lots of white people pull their kids from that school because the lessons have become so bad, both due to the kids not making an effort and due to them being conceited as fuck. They have zero discipline and go around being gangsta, because it's cool to fuck the police and all authority. So teachers who have a choice leave. The school is decrepit. They have tried a lot of things to make this school better, but when they try to talk to kids and families, they butt against a sense of superiority. You see, we aren't muslims. Theirs is the true way of life.
A lot of these muslims feel better than us. A lot of them are not afraid to use violence and beat other kids up. Kids leaving that school HATE muslim kids. You're eventually going to bring this on yourself by thinking that there is any value in and off itself to believing in islam, which is why those little cunts get so cocky. Young people dislike those that they come into contact with, older people like me see what they've known turn to shit. It's going to end up bad, OP.

>Moderate Muslim

Proceeds to claim Spain belongs to his people, forgets that "His People" killed 2/3rds of Spain, it wasn't yours in the first place.

>Lets not pretend that there's no strong dislike for Muslims in Europe

Well have you tried not raping them yet user? Because raping people 'usually' pisses them off.

Bombing their shiny things usually pisses them off too, so yano, try to stop doing that too perhaps?

hmm I like getting high, so I'd prefer to go out high.

We denounce and we hate them more than you do. Not because they are not only giving a bad name to our religion, but those scums literally slaughtering innocent people in Muslim countries. Actually more than none Muslims. I'd tell you this, those cunts do not care if you are Muslim or not, as long as you dont agree and submit to their ideology, you are fucked. That is it.

Its true with over billion Muslims, but remember most of us just like civilians like you. Plus, its not helping when your govts helps them in order to reach their political gaols. So, shit is more complicated than it seems.

I associate with this religion, because when we put all the shit aside, I really do belive its the only one that makes sense out of others. I study quite about Christianity and my gf is raging jesus freak, sometimes she think I'm atheist cause I'm not what her preconcieved ideas of Muslim should be. Its funny tho.

Explain his actions to us OP.

Do you defend him or do you side with him?
The arguement that right wing is feeding BS is intelf BS.

Also, how is that many muslim theocratic states have a poor record of human rights, and/or failed states. Please do not say that the west has destabilised them for their gains. That arguement is stale. Pakistan has has been under military dictatorship than in democracy since it's formation.

you mean our country?

No, even if they are living in a Muslim country where there's a sharia law, but some folks might just want to kill you because you are swedish cuck named Sven..Joke aside, you would be fine mate.

Do you believe all the wacky supernatural stuff in the Koran?

different country, very similar experience.
It's going to end up bad, alright.

Why ask you anything? According to your faith, it's halal to lie to infidels like us if it advances your goals.

What do you think would happen if 'radical extremists' flew a plane into mecca during the hadj?

Destroying mecca forever and killing 100K+?

(Asking for a friend)

>(Asking for a friend)

Do you realize that if I'm not a Muslim, I'm not under any obligation to follow any of the rules of your religion?

That seems to be the part that even moderate Muslims have a hard time grasping. And it is the one most essential to being American.

Yeah, I'm scared of it too. The worst thing is I don't even have that much against islam or muslims, i'm relatively on the whatever side of the spectrum.

But you can't come to the west, expecting to get handouts and at the same time spit in the face of the society that has elevated itself to a point where it will indeed reach out and help the poor and needy - even the poor and needy from other countries. When ever in the history of humanity has a society reached this point? Where else can you go pull that shit and expect help rather than complete and flat out rape and organ harvesting? This thing we have going on here is not permanent, it's not secure, it's such a fucking tiny blip on the radar of humanity and it has happened because we decided that things like deities weren't the ruling principle, that we separated church and state, church and science, and we think religion is a purely private experience, and please don't bother people with it. But they don't, and that just doesn't work here. But rather than enforce what made us able to achieve greatness, we just bend over backwards.
I can't wrap my head around it man.

If you are willing to provoke others, then sure as hell you are willing to take their reactions. Basic human shit.

Well, First of all, we don't worship Muhammad(pbuh) he was just a prophet like others, Moses,Noah, Jesus, Abraham, etc.

We didn't change the Quran, not a single word was added or took away from the Quran.

No one really knows her age, some say she was 9 some say she was 7, 6, some say she was 13, but one thing that's sure is that, before Muhammad, she was engaged to another man, and to all the people that was against him, his closest relatives, tribes, etc, that he was married to Aisha, 9, or 13 years old girl wasn't an issue. That tells you, it was the norm back then. We are talking about 1430 years ago. Hell even in the united states it was legal to marry 12 years old less than 100 years ago. Andalusia, aka modern day Spain(Spaniards, pun intended) just raised age contest from 13 to 16. So, that's weak arguments and you are judging from our modern day perspective and view.

Can you explain why all muslims are so shit at school. They're all doing terribly despite being born here.
They end up living on welfare and complaining about racism. Tell me how are you people raised differently when you're young so even at the age of seven there is a considerable gap between you people and the natives in terms of intelligence?

If it was moral to marry and fuck 9 year olds back then, but is no longer moral, doesn't that mean morality is not fixed? and if morality is not fixed, doesn't it mean that your entire claim of divinely inspired morality falls on its arse?

Yo kangaroo dick, more Muslims are fighting with those cunts than none Muslims. In Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, etc. Stop spouting non factual shit

Nothing, Arabs are just like anyone else. Sorry man, unfortunately, Muslim countries are the hotspot for current goepolitical world. So, thats why I guess.

Cheese boy, how did you describe poorest region? Iraq alone has more wealthy than almost all Nordic countries combine together. But unfortunately, its fucked and all.

No, we dont hate Jews, we just want to gass them off. lol! Seriously tho, I don't hate anyone. Even raging racist cunts. In fact, my ex was a jew. Well, half a jew, so yeah.

>If you are willing to provoke others, then sure as hell you are willing to take their reactions.
Complete and utter bullshit. YOU are responsible to how YOU react to provocation.

If something irks you or makes you angry, you look away, or you walk away. You don't resort to violence.

Otherwise you have literally no more self-control than an autist who automatically REEEEEEES when his mom didn't make him chicken tendies.

>We didn't change the Quran, not a single word was added or took away from the Quran.

But thats not what I'am talking about.
If you yourself knew this shitty story you'd knew that supposedly muhammad heard those "perfect words" from an angel but he couldn't write so he told it to some guy who could and he wrote it, asking if he can rewrite some parts so they will "sound better" and he agreed on it. How can anything "sound better" if its the perfect word of god?

Also its not "no one knew how old she really was" nearly every source says he married her at 6 and raped her at 9
And there is a difference, yes it was normal for 12 year old girls to marry...
To marry boys aged 12-20 not a fucking 50 year old pervert.

Also look at He was literary nothing more than a pervert who used the fact that people were stupid to do whatever he wanted and hide it under it being a "word of god"

Why do muslims keep killing people no matter what happens?
What is your god damn endgame?

How do you feel about Greco-Roman paganism?

Do you hate people who aren't Muslim?

How would you feel if I told you that Albania's national hero was a renown Muslim killer?

Oh, in the nest 50 years, we're going to be a one big Muslim family. Its hard to predict, but sure if the tensions get worse, I think and I do sincerely believe most Muslims will certainly go back to their countries, given its a peaceful and all. So, no worries my Brit man

No, I'm not. I'm Muslim just like anyone else. I do some unislamic stuff, but that doesn't determine my faith.

>greco-roman paganism

my melanin-enriched brothers

its all planned mate.
some politicians and who ever runs them need to get blasted already.
the worst part about it all is 50% plus of every population actively supports/funds/defends this crap.
Thats more of a problem than islam its self at the moment.
I honestly have no answers for you man, which is why I was trying to get our muslim friend heres opinion.
good luck mate :)

>Oh, in the nest 50 years, we're going to be a one big Muslim family

does that include me because I can assure you thats not the case. not sure if thats what you meant but..
how will x amount of million/billion muslims 'go back to their countries'?
is that in the quern?

Well you got out of the EU my man, which was the right choice. At least it slows them down. Godspeed user.

yeah sure ask away mate.

You seem to be so mad, that heat from your anger might melt you cheese boy.

> Arabs
Not human. Neither are you.
> Iraq wuz rich
it wasn't until the british made it a colony ;)

When's the next Muhammad Drawing Contest?

>it wasn't until the british made it a colony ;)
Ignores abbasid caliphate.

you are a faggot .and kys

We will do that when Western countries fucking stop helping them out. Isn't that what Asad was trying to do, when America and its little mates help the rebels out? How about Libya? and dont even get me started about Iraq and Saddam.

you expecting me to read that? what are with you?

Never mind. They are not capable of such ideas. It doesn't make sense to them. We assume people share our christian values, but they don't. Turn the other cheek is our value, not theirs. They think this is a weakness ready to be expoited. When they find out its not, they will cry foul like they do when you mention the crusades. It's a bunch of subhumans and its time we recognize the fact they are not our equals.

forever hopeful.
main thing is I'm sick of hearing about it/them.
who ever heard of a muslim 10 years ago lol
Godspeed

Answer plox.

Lasted literally until the death of the leader. Also, there was no added value. They took over the christian kingdoms and their wealth. Over time it deteriorated into the condition it was found when Europeans carved up the colonies.

Kek. Caesar always said that the Belgae were the bravest and strongest of the Gallic tribes.

hypothetical question for you.

if a war between people and Islam broke out who would you side with?
the friends and family you grew up with in Finland or Islam?
do you think other muslims in foreign countries would do the same?

Gtfo out of the white man's homeland you parasite

>Lasted literally until the death of the leader.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate
He was a pretty good leader to survive 500+ years.

>you expecting me to read that? what are with you?

not wanting to hear a persons actual experience with your faith?!
thats interesting. whys that?
I would have thought that would be important reading material

I dont agree with them. You should respect the law of the country you are living in. In England, its for English, and Muslims living there should respect the law, unless the law is intentionally against you. But that also goes to anyone.

Human rights were a bunch of made up principles that need to be rechecked again. Dont get me wrong here, think about it, when they wrote those principles in some fancy fucking hotel in Paris, the entire Africa continent and half of Asia was under colony. Who was their representative at that place? do they have anything to say about it? How that can be considered human rights? More like Western principles, but don't call it Human rights.

>Please don't say West has destablished them for their gains'' It's not that true. Just look at Iraq, Libya, and Syria. If you are blind to see that, then you just want to hear what fits into your narrative. That's being beta as fuck. lol! Did I just redpilled you on politics?

Pakistan is still a nuclear power country, the funny thing is that, electricty breaks down in Pakistan quite often, Sometimes I really think India and Pakistan nuclear weapons are made out of big fucking potato.

still waiting on you to answer this , you lying little cunt

the Abbasids had no real power from the late 9th century

Yes, everything in the Quran, I do believe it.

I'm not going to lie you, ask me anything. Personally or whatever

Assalamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarukatuh.

Muslims should stop killing each other. Inshallah peace will come to the children of Prophet Adam.

You are not my bro, faggot.

Please leave Finland.

It's Baphomet's meteor.

How erect are you now?

>moderate Muslim

Muhammad was a faggot pussy just like you. I would like to shorten your life in our countries.

Thats unlikely to happen, but then if it happens, hmm well, shit happens and live goes on.

Absolutely, you are right. If you are not Muslim, you dont have to follow Islam. You might find it this odd, but in Quran it says, ''Its up to you if you want to become Muslim or not'' Thats the definition of free choice if you ask me.

Uhh, Quran talks at length about killing infidels. You want us all to convert or die?

What is the role of women in Islam?
I am Christian and I ask this question because I have a wife and two daughters. Ages 17 and 8. Also my mum needs me to look after her as she is frail.
Pic is my church. I hope you like it. It's very old.
God bless you, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vLQtAxlark

>you mean our country?

It'll hopefully be the country you're buried in very soon.

i hope you'll die young and without any child

I work with Muslims from Indonesia. They admit that Muhammad had sex with a Aisha when she was only 9. How can you call that noble? This is the very definition of pedophilia.

Why are muslims so easily controlled? You are mentally something like 500 years behind Christians. We were that religious in XV century.

Do you really believe, that "Muhammad says that one day the very trees and stones will help Muslims to kill Jews"?

THREAD OF LIES

The pendulum will swing right, and when it does we'll be killing you out in the streets.

You'll live to see it and die there.

leave our countries.

Serious question...Why is the Quran so full of errors and mistakes?

nice job proving that moderate islam is not a thing and that you are fundamentally incapable of understanding what the fuck free speech means

>the most noble man to have ever lived raped a 9 year old
nice mental gymnastics

can anyone give me even one reason we haven't glassed everything from Bosnia to Pakistan? I'd be fine to split the oil with Russia and China if it cures the world of Islam

is having your entrails torn out an unclean burial? would you still get your 72 virgins?

IT'S TIME TO GET OUT. Integrate or get the fuck out seriously, what are you still doing here? You're not Finnish if you're muslim, simple as that. Do you understand? This is not your country and we do not want you here. Get out. Out out out!

No such thing as a ''moderate'' muslim. You're either muslim or not. I'll start believing in moderates the day they'll actively start opposing radicals, but I don't believe that day will come.

>in Quran it says, ''Its up to you if you want to become Muslim or not'' Thats the definition of free choice if you ask me.

it means that I am free to be extorted and killed by your people whenever they have the majority.

Yeah, it's up to me dumbass. The Templars had "free choice" in their confessions as well.

I pick a 3rd option... Ending your presence in the West.

Islam religion doesn't recognise any other religion that's not Abrahamic religions. Christianity and Judaism. So, that is that

I don't hate none Muslims

hmm, I dont have any feeling towards that, but I have Alabanians friends and they told that they hate Serbians. Why you hate Serbians so much?

Muslims feel that they are some sort of second class citizens in Europe. And if you are not being in denial intentionally, you would agree with me with that one. So, basically, not everyone of them would go back, but a significant massive number would difinitely go back. Do you know that a lot of Muslims who were in the West go and live places like Egypt, Dubia, and Qatar? They are mainly from war torn areas like Iraq, Somalia,and Afghan, so its already happeninng.

Error or lie...in the Quran
"Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
Qur'an 18:86"

The Qur'an assumes a flat earth which has physical places into which the sun sets and rises from. Since the earth is a rotating sphere, the sun does not set in any particular place and you can never travel to "the spot" where the sun sets nor a place where it rises; the sun appears to set or rise on the horizon no matter where you are on the planet. In these verses, the author propagates a popular legend from the 7th century of a man named Dhu'l-Qarnayn who visits the places where the sun sets and rises; here he finds the sun going down into a muddy spring and later rising on a tribe with no coverings. This is just one....there are so many.

Muzzle here
1. Killed no one
2. Dont really give a fuck. I just ignore it.
Other shitskins are not my people. Im a ukrainian migrant, was 1 year old when we got in germany. I dont really call anyone "my people", i am a muslim for myself, my faith is only something between me and god. Couldnt care less that they kill themself.
3. Hopefully never.
4. Dont hate the west. No way i would live/visit a islamic country, and i do not shove my faith in anyone throath. I profit from a strong/stable country and the country profits from me when i go to work. I hate people who live on walfare but actually could go working. My father teached me that this is a big disgrace for a man, no matter how shitty the job is, it is better than sitting at home and do nuffin.

9:30
"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?"
Not "Jews and Christians are Perverts".

>Muslims must not take the infidels as friends
Correction; "Muslims must not take the infidels as PROTECTORS"

Koran 3:85
"And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers"

Basically saying that the prayers of non-muslims won't be accepted.

The actual verse in 8:12 is "[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

The rest of the verses are just commandments for what to do with the pagan arab tribes that Mohammad was fighting.

can't tell if language barrier or stupid
I think its little of both.
ok well good luck user. see you at the race war

>Muzzle here
>No way i would live/visit a islamic country

So why's that?

*Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

>as if it were

we don't care if you think you're a 2nd class citizen.

We want you dead or in your own country. Preferably both.

muslim is not race!!

lol its more than a race

My business is over here.

then why you say we are in race war??!!!! (!!)

How did he reach the spot of the setting sun?

> No way i would live/visit a islamic country

then why are you a muslim? why do you come to Christian/atheist nations and fuck our shit up?

The race war can't kick off fast enough... and the best part is your people will start it. They will. We won't have to any wrong doing or evil for you to finally get it off and popping.

Idk,you tell me

I thought you were about to ask me a lot harder and more kind of emotional question. Well, to put it this way, despite the fact I was born and bred in here,and mainly majority of my friends are finn natives, to the strangers, I'm still a fucking foriegner and another immigrants, so they are the ones who are going to attack me before I even picked my side.

But if you mean, If I'd let my friends and country(Finland) down/betray, no, I won't. In fact, I'm already active reserve ersonnelin the army. But that also, depend if they trust us,or are they going to put us in the front line, so we can get killed asap?There would be a lot of mistrust. But say Finland goes war with Russia or Sweden, I'd be ready to fuck some Svens and Boris's

Wow looms like another shitskin not answering any major questions. BTW Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a pedophile warlord.

gtfo of Indians homeland you daft fat fuck.

err.. granted there will be more than one race participating in this hypothetical race war but its fucking obvious that one team will be exclusively muslim

It's a catch all term. What he means is dune coons will die.

I bet I killed some of your relatives in Afghanistan.

tell me where its?

I thought it was too long

>why?
Because im not stupid. I have a different understanding of islam as those traditional shitskins. If i ever set a foot on their country and heard about "my version" of islam, they would kill me. Im not joking im scared of these people.

Why didn't Muhammes follow his own religion? I mean things like having more than 4 wives etc

Which school of shariah do you support?

What is the preferred moderate method of killing apostates and kafirs who refuse to submit in a majority muslim nation? (Lets assume the apostate publicly declares his apostasy, so he's a "political" apostate.)

Incha Allah. Hopefully soon rather than late so.

That's not true tho. The only time that Quran mentioned to kill infidels is when in a war and they are going to kill you. Its a basic human things, also Quran forbids to Kill if your enemy surrenders.

ok fair play. can't say I believe you but whatever I guess.
one last question if you dont mind. thanks for answering these by the way...

seeing as you dont really do Islam full scale like they do in proper muslim countries.. do you worry that you or your children will have to be strict muslims in the future if islam starts to outweigh the native population?
i mean, thats gonna suck for you so bad, right?

How does it feel to know that we all hate you and your sandnigger religion and your nigger race and youre not welcome into here? How does it feel to know that sooner or later youre going to be stabbed to death? How does it feel to be an invader nigger on another mans home? How does it feel to be like cancer?

>it's always somebody else's fault we're crazy

typical sandnigger.

so you support us in not wanting more of it in our countries or what?

We can't protect you indefinitely.

If we ever decide on time to do something about normal Sunni Islam, it won't end well for you. If we are conquered and submit it won't end well either.

What's a wannabe white? Kikes? Pikeys? Asians?

Islam gave women a massive and respectable role. I know this sounds quite madness, given the fact that all you hear is how Islam opressed women, which is not true. If we literally compare Quran and Bible, you will most certainly find more sexist, more misogynist in the Bible than in the Quran. Without Islam, Islam would not have survived this far, because first person who believed in Prophet Muhammad was a woman, the one who took care of him when he was an orphan was also a woman. In fact, Islam says that paradise lies under your moms feet. And we Muslims obligated to take care of our parents. That's why we hardly put them on nursing homes.

I hope you all the best with your family and your mum,I bet she's a lovely woman.

EVERYONE STOP DEBATING WITH HIM.
HE WILL ONLY USE SANDNIGGER MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF AND HIS PEOPLES OF ANY WRONG DOING.

THE CORRECT RESPONSE IS, "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY OR DIE."

this is correct, younger people hate them, i'll happily accept a crusade against sandrats.

Who the fuck cares about the Koran? That's just something you recite endlessly to destroy your mind and remove all meaning from the words.

The core of Sunni Islam are the Hadith and Shariah. Which like the jews before you, you mostly made up completely independently of your "main" holy book.

fuck off sandnigger

You have a twitter or something mate?

I would really like to talk to you, anonymously if you want. Maybe kik?

>muslim
>moderate

Good one mohammed lol

Nah, planning to move to the good 'ld USA, but only if Trump wins of course.

dude wtf ? why is that. I loved Lyon, it was beautiful and all tho. Got laid a French one as well.

I not fucking anyones shit up. When you would see me, you couldnt tell im a muslim, no one could. I just look like a regular western guy, keep my faith for myself and desu thats how it should be. I even dont go the mosque. And as i allready said, these shitskins are not my people and i dont call them "brothers". I dislike them as much you all here do. Im against refugee

>I was born here

A duck born amongst swans isn't a swan my little brown friend.

How many white women have you blown up inside so far?

when you do, please give me your address so I can look you up.

I'll be here.

What's your opinion of latin america ?
how do you feel about catholicism?

>I work with Muslims from Indonesia. They admit that Muhammad had sex with a Aisha when she was only 9. How can you call that noble? This is the very definition of pedophilia.

Tumbleweed.. ;)

What would happen if i flew a drone onto the tent of the space rock and graffitied 'Mohammad bangs 13 year old poonarny'?

so your not even a muslim?

you just do it to be edgy. stop.

yeah, what's in the black box?

>Nah, planning to move to the good 'ld USA,

Good fuck off you fucking parasite. If a small dicked sandnigger faggot drops from her mothers cunt into my floor it doesnt mean its your house. You fucking parasite

>b-but i wäs börn heär:D:D

Sandnigger IQ

>muzzie here
>would never live in an islamic country

So you reject Sharia Law? How does knowing over 1.2 billion people worldwide who are your "brothers" wanting you dead feel like?

lol!! Your lack of belief doesn't prove that you are ''enlightened'' you can pretend tho.

lol! well, its you Europeans who killed 6 million Jews, Jews has been living with Muslims in centuries, and we didn't do jack shit to them. Stop playing the moral high ground, when ppor Jews sufered in the hands of Europeans.

If you are too dumb to come up with thoughtful questions rather than being fat lazy American, just keep this thread alive. and thanks for that

Article 2 of the Egyptian constitution and article 323 of Law 36. of 2010 from Jordan, respectively, and these are just off the top of my head.
Legislation is based on shari3a in ALL Arab states, and let's not even mention the public support for supplementing all civil law with shari3a in Muslim countries. When you say Muslims don't follow or don't want to follow shari3a, you lie.

Come on, please get yourself a kik and share your id, this thread is going to be 404'd soon

dont debate. just ask him questions

muslims just ignore inconvenient truths and rattle on about their "oppressions".

HE WILL ONLY USE SANDNIGGER MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF AND HIS PEOPLES OF ANY WRONG DOING.

1. How much to you trust other Muslims in your country? Do you worry about someone randomly going on a stabbing spree or blowing themselves up?

2. Are Muslims already in EU countries and already assimilated (like yourself) comfortable about letting in thouasands of unvetted refugees?

why?

to see how his mental gymnastics ability works? Every post that has undeniable truth he will just ignore.

How can Muslims reconcile the Islamic view that the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, is seen as the morally perfect man, a pattern of moral conduct, to all Muslims, while also acknowledging the reality that he was a war mongering, torturing-supporting, slave-owning, adulterous, polygynous pedophile?

you are not a "brother" you are a satan worshipper

How does this image make you feel?

>to see how his mental gymnastics ability works? Every post that has undeniable truth he will just ignore.

bingo

>already assimilated

Shouldve killed more jews and more muzzies desu. I wouldnt care if we had to fight over your oil in hazmat suits, fuck you and your peoples existence. You are a plague.

>you mean our country?

Finland isn't a muslim country though, you should be in one of the oppressive islamic sand toilet countries where you people really belong, not scrounging off successful 1st world white nations.

oh look he didn't answer this..what a coincidence

About half way through the qu'ran here, why is it so repetitive? It seems every book starts out the same, ends the same and has the same comparisons to old school prophets over and over again.

driving me fucking crazy.

I find it much more violent then say the Christian bible so far, but it's not as insane as people make it out to be, a lot of it seems to be in defense of Muslims being oppressed or killed rather than all out offensive.

I did like the bit about Christians being the closest to believers in Allah and the mutual jew hate, made me feel a bit fuzzy inside.

Why are you singling out Sunni Islam, you dumb nigger? They're both the fucking same, just the hadiths for the Shia are different.

hmmm how you came to that conclusion? have you studied it or you just repeating hearsays?

depend on the situation. Did you know that if a Muslim person dies in Jihad as a martry, they are buried exactly the way they are. But that's only exceptional, since there's no time in the frontline, and they are going to get the virgins as well. Other than that, Muslims tend to clean their death of course if its possible.

>2. Are Muslims already in EU countries and already assimilated (like yourself) comfortable about letting in thouasands of unvetted refugees?

I am a muslim from the Califat of Germany, and in my opinion the CDU (Merkel's party) fucked up the refugee crisis on purpose.

I think Germany and other western countries have to take responsibility for their actions, e.g. selling weapons, supporting rebellions, etc.

However, flooding your country with refugees without having a real plan is fucked up. Merkel destroyed Germany, maybe beyond repair.

I witnessed an incident today that I am going to post later, maybe in half an hour when I have time. It's just fucked up, and a good story too I guess.

tl;dr: Western countries have to take responsiblity, but what Germany is doing right now is fucked up.

This post is perfect example of how Muslims are mostly incompatible with Western values.
Like seriously you justify murder because somebody called your prophet a fag? People post pictures of Jesus, Buddha, Yahweh sucking a black dick and do you think the respective followers would give a shit? No they wouldn't so why the fuck do you continue to be so fucking butthurt and then call us out for being intolerant, learn from your mistakes Abdul of fucking go back to Pakistan.

Intergate? wanna hang out with me?bitches and beer is on me, but please don't be a fucking awkward neckbeard.

Are you stupid? Im not a sandnigger, im from ukraina, my grandmother was german. How many times i have to say they are not my people. Im not absolving them from any wrong doing, i judge them. I would like to kill them all like you but because they are a disgrace to islam. Arabic countrys being shitholes is the punishment of god because of there animal behavior

let me have someone else answer that for your... as stupid as muzzies are, there is an esoteric aspect to it that is very subtle.

youtu.be/ERou_Q5l9Gw

The repetitive aspects are elementary brainwashing. Tell a lie long enough and hard enough eventually it becomes true.

>I did like the bit about Christians being the closest to believers in Allah and the mutual jew hate, made me feel a bit fuzzy inside.

you are easily swayed. you are just what they are looking for.

again,

>Western countries have to take responsibility
fuck off do we.
did I destabilise the middle east? did you?

Ill hang out with you sand cuck. I promise i wont be an awkward neckbeard. Theres no time for that when im beating your teeth in.

Yes

Why didn't Abu Talib accept islam?
Who knew Muhammed better? You or Abu Talib?

I don't know what his real opinion is on that, but going on a rant about our prophet but ignoring what tv shows are doing with jesus (also one of our prophets) or God (e.g. Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.) is pure hypocracy.

This people do not contribute to anything, not to their family, their society, their country, nada.

But when it comes to stuff like this they are in the front row, so my answer would be: caring about the image of our prophet is a our duty, but the way it was handled is unacceptable and I wouldn't mind putting these murderers in jail, or even worse.

>Western countries have to take responsibility

Practice what you preach roach... or better yet, GO HOME OR DIE.

There is a sura in the Qur'an that is about exactly that question. He said that he believes that our prophet told the truth, but he can't accept it because of his pride. He is a prime example of a doomed man.

I was being cool with you, you daft. Just because what I said doesn't fit your stupid narrative doesnt mean I'm a stupid.

Well, fuck off, and by the way, Islam is not race, its an ideology, and Muslim person can be whatever fucking race that exist.

When are you getting radicalised and blowing yourself up my dude.

I don't give a fuck about where you're from, bitch. I didn't ask.

> I would like to kill them all like you but because they are a disgrace to islam.

you are the disgrace to Islam by not fully understanding it or living life as a Muslim. To other muslims you are a retarded pussy and a wannabe. Shariah law IS islam.

>HE WILL ONLY USE SANDNIGGER MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO ABSOLVE HIMSELF AND HIS PEOPLES OF ANY WRONG DOING.

Don't worry, nobody buys what these backwards sand monkeys try and sell, it's standard muslim trickery and nowadays everyone is quite aware. Trusting what a muslim says is like putting your hand over a flame and somehow expecting you won't get burned.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Muslims are on the wrong path but it's nice to see SOME comradery between the abrahamic faith within the books.

even if their followers ignore it. I don't want to see Jews, Christians and Muslims killing eachother but I can see why it has happened in the past and present.

You are delusional if you really believe that the west had nothing to do with all of this.

Nearly all current terror organisations are founded and/or supported by the CIA. They search for braindead people, literally cherrypicking them out of the billions of muslims that are out there and provide them with weapons. What follows is kinda obvious, do the math.

Also, when I say they have to take responsiblity, I don't mean that they should allow to destroy their own country because of a mistake the made. Did you even read my post??

>convert telling Arabs that they're doing Islam wrong
lmao

its because you are terrible at answering questions and are either very young/incredibly stupid/or your English isn't that good(which i dont blame you for)

it dont fit the narrative because you thick as shit and can't answer a simple question.
also seeby the Prophets beard (pbuh) keep of with your own thread for fucks sake.

>sunni islam
Im neither sunni, shiit, wahabit or whatever the fuck there is.

You're not our bro and we don't give a fuck about your pedophilic death cult.

We want it gone. Full stop.

There are like 5 major different school of thoughts, but most Muslims (Sunni) are Maliki. So, I'm in that group.

Well, most likely, the less painful the better. I have neard Cyanide would be quick and fast.

>Islam is not race, its an ideology

It's a completely retarded, oppressive garbage ideology you mean. Islam has no place in the civilised West.

you are making the common mistake of lumping government and corruption with the population of citizens.

how the fuck do I personally have to take responsibility in the form of Islam in my home because some fools at the top like to drop bombs.

separate the two. we the people owe nothing to anyone

I have a question to you about christianity.

I researched nearly all big religions that are out there and what really suprised me was that the jewish religion and islam are nearly identical, except some minor stuff. Christinaity however is not even close to what we believe in. Especially the trinity is something neither the jews nor the muslims believe in, so how did that happen?

you're a fuckin tard.

>cherrypicking them out of the billions of muslims

why is so easy to get millions of your kind in behind these "cherry picked" muslims to oppress their own people for not being muslim enough?

seems like there are quite a few of them that are brain dead. probably has something to do with the 40+ percent of muslims that are inbred.

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WRITE?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.

> Also, when I say they have to take responsiblity, I don't mean that they should allow to destroy their own country because of a mistake the made. Did you even read my post??
See

Why are women such fervent believers in Islam? Of all the modern religions they have the least to gain from it.

Have you caught autism from living in funland?

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Fuck off to the dusty shithole you crawled out of and die.

When do you fuck off back to your homeland?

GTFO my country sand google.

then drop the fucking responsibly bit its not helpful

We read it, but it's stupid mental Gymnastics that avoids logic.

yet again... EVERYONE STOP DEBATING WITH HIM.

> millions
That is a straight lie.

But I give you some credit. You are right, it's easy to find dump people that murder in the name of islam.

And I think the problem has the following reason: The majority of Muslims are born into Islam and don't question anything.

Our religion says 'ilim' first, 'ibaded' second, meaning that you have to first learn about the religion before you worship anything.

As i said in a different post they are not my brothers. Yes i reject sharia.

Jesus showed up and proclaimed himself the son of God, Jews didn't like that and the fact he was calling their current operation of the synagogues out so they rejected him and early Christianity.

Christians followed Christ over the old law which pissed them off further so they straight rejected Christianity in its entirety.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet but strangely don't follow a fucking thing he preached and instead kept with the old law and a mix of Muhammad's teachings.

Why they did this I'm not sure, as I said before in another post I'm not completely done with the qu'ran yet and I have yet to go deep into Muslim history as to why it took off as it did.

Maybe it's what the early Muslims needed at the time as Jesus' teachings were much more peaceful and that can't work too well if your being slaughtered.

You are right, that wasn't helpful.

Also I would vote for Trump as I think he is the far better option.

Well, thats a bit rude tho. If you don't believe me then stop asking me questions.

To answer your question, Well, my parents, my dad was not that religious, well in his young years, and my mom is and was more religious than him. I was raised just normally( Normally in the sens, that studying Quran and memorising it was a normal thing almost every Muslim household) So, I was not that religious, I pray every now and then, and O mostly do fast the Ramadan tho, even if I was hammered the night before. But I always have that guilty feeling that I shouldn't be doing this, so I dont worry to be strict parents, I really want to be strict in order my offspring to be actual Muslims. So, it doesn't matter if Islam outweights or not, Its on my plan to be strict to them to remind them that they are first Muslims, then whatever nation or country they're is second. I hope that answers your question, but seriously, if you dont believe anything I'm saying, stop asking me questions. I thought you were the most thoughtful cunt out of this trolls.

P.s, my fucking grandpa fought for your country in the WWII

Ahahaah why so mad? Perussuomalainen retard kid. Stay mad, and I don't care. Its all same to me man.

>ISIS
>SAUDIS
>IRAN
>HEZBOLLAH
>AL QAEDA
>Muslim Brotherhood

Yes, it's millions and that isn't including the lone wolf tards.

Now, please leave our nations. Very soon many of them will not be nice places for you. LEAVE OR DIE.

blablablabla
it's painstakingly apparent that you're a walloon

Wannabe whites are the shitlord Mexicans and Indians who came here and post racist stuff thinking that they are white.I chuckle when I see them

>I dont worry to be strict parents
>I really want to be strict in order my offspring to be actual Muslims
>then whatever nation or country they're is second

Thanks leaf.

Muslims explain the situation by saying that the romans edited the bible and Jesus never said that he was the son of God.

Again thanks for your effort

Then you reject over half of Islamic tenets.

Please stop with this faggotry.

sure I got kik? whats yours?

What do you do or study op?

Nobody cares if you guys kill each other over who is more muslim, literally nobody in the west cares one jot, our pets lives are more important than muslim trash but DO IT OVER THERE. Do it in your islamic shithole muslim countries, stay out of advanced white nations with your primitive ways and we will all be happy.

I read it.

i am. there is clearly a language barrier so Im sorry for being rude its just you are really struggling to answer the questions and apply reality to them.
Im sure you and the other dude are nice people its just Islam, looking in from the outside is pure cancer to our culture, traditions and futures too by the looks of it.
I wish you luck but I also wish that people like you dont destroy my country.
It would be nice if you could pass the message on for us. thanks

nothings personal. I dont hate the individual but Islam isn't about individuals is it.
Its about 100 millions lunatics moving to your home land.

blown up? you mean cum inside them? Ironically the reason I broke up with my last gf was that she was trying to have unprotected sex. I'm not ready to be trapped by kids now.

I have never had sex with a none white women tho. if that answers your question

Sure you did. You need someone to echo your thoughts, the more the merrier

>tfw our ancestors fought and dies like men while we allow ourselves to invaded without firing a shot.

just give my shit away famalam

therealtudortmund

What I think a lot of Cred Forums poster do not understand is that I don't have a country outside of Germany. I don't even speak any other language than English and German. Also the German government invested thousands into my education and I am currently studying on my Masters. They would actually lose something too. I am also not an extremist, I fucking suffer more then you when terror attacks happen, believe me.

For you, they are destroying your country.
For me, they are destroying my country and my religion.

>Its on my plan to be strict to them to remind them that they are first Muslims, then whatever nation or country they're is second.

or

>Well, to put it this way, despite the fact I was born and bred in here,and mainly majority of my friends are finn natives, to the strangers, I'm still a fucking foriegner and another immigrants.
But if you mean, If I'd let my friends and country(Finland) down/betray, no, I won't. In fact, I'm already active reserve ersonnelin the army

sort of contradicts one another if you ever had to make the choice.
you clearly haven't thought this through

The more bullets in your forehead the merrier.

I have a shitload, I mean a shitload of Catholic friends. I have friends from Chile, Argentina, and I fucking love you guys. I was in Bogota, fuck because of that Narcos show. Man. I love your people and everything from your area.

>current year tho

Why does Western idea and culture you agree with have a caveat? Free speech is good as long as my prophet isn't made light of. The countries laws are to be respected as long as you don't disagree with them. I understand that's a part of your religion to be deceitful in order to spread it so why even attempt to be open an honest if you don't take criticism.

your sat behind a desk in some shitty federal buildings . its not fooling me maybe Normies ....your a lying little amerfat and i hope yoh get raped in the bumhole by niggers .-

>What I think a lot of Cred Forums poster do not understand is that I don't have a country outside of Germany

more of a reason for you to stop being a faggot and fucking it up with non-Germanic culture

>Also the German government invested thousands into my education and I am currently studying on my Masters

a terrific waste of time. No wonder the European union is sinking.

>I fucking suffer more then you when terror attacks happen

you suffer more than people that die or are maimed? nice trudeau think.

>For me, they are destroying my country and my religion.

nah, they are just practicing their religion while you play pretend.

No, I cant see how is that a contradiction. Muslims, we identify ourselves Muslims first, then the country comes second. Same in the Saudis, Egyptians(the muslim ones) and etc.

Of course, I'd defend my friends, buta fucking stranger who probably sees me as a threat. fuck no, thats not hard to understand.

The Bible isn't taken literally, your texts are. Why not reform like every other religion. Also god doesn't exist so the excuse of Divinity isn't applicable.

and once again MODS fuck off with this shite

its a huge contradiction when shit hits the fan.
why can't you look more than 5 minuits into the future???

I study law. first year at uni.

my apologies. I sometimes forget that I'm a fucking white male.

I know it's pointless talking to you as I see you made up your mind already.

> you suffer more than people that die or are maimed? nice trudeau think.
But what I meant is that I suffer more than YOU. Not the ones that are dying obviously, or the ones that are losing family members and friends.

> a terrific waste of time. No wonder the European union is sinking.
I don't think so as I am looking forward to pay back my country.

> more of a reason for you to stop being a faggot and fucking it up with non-Germanic culture
How exactly do I fuck up the Germanic culture?

kek'd at that pic.
is this our future?

>tfw stripped naked and then hunted down for sport by a diverse LBGT multicultural group of current years

alright, we cool mate. May I ask whats your club? You must be a football fan

KEK

holy shit

he is literally studying to undermine the country. It's time you died.

Ok people you are confused why i as a muslim, hate the other muslims, why they want me dead, etc.

here is why:
Im converted to islam i was a christ, so i have nothing to do with their shitty arabic culture. But then got confused with this sunni shiit nonsense. So i red pilled myself on islam. Its the quran only islam. Look it up yourself. We as so called quranists aka true muslims are hated belong the normie muzzles. Its islam in its purest form wich comes near christianity. The fact that its close to christianity, that only a few people believe in this and that is mostly hated by other muslims, tells me that this is the right thing.

For example: sunnah , man made, made muhammed the perfect uberhuman without faults. Muslims made a idol out of him they are basically doing idol worshipping.

Quran only, from god: he is just a massenger, his only duty is to deliver gods massage, no more, does mistakes like a human being

Look websites like: quran-islam.org
Even if you dont care about islam, read it anyways, its very interesting. You can learn some things to make this fake muslims mad.

why not just give the whole thing up?
seems pretty dumb from the start desu.

Radical Kektivism is much more fun and inclusive, we would welcome you with open arms.

why don't you go live with your own people?

Fair enough, it must be a struggle for you, don't let it all get you down.

>completely ignores everything

football is cancer
Islam is cancer.
write it down

Quran is just perfect and complete the way its. No need to be reform or anything.

it's getting closer and closer every day. I won't go silently though... I've got a blown out knee, but I can still run. My body hurts from a life of hard labor and many fights (maybe 50).

When push comes to shove, I'm already ready to empty clips. I feign civility until the redpill grows momentum.

Seriously, I asked myself the exact same question many times as this is the only source of trouble in my live.

The answer is, that I really believe in my religion and I really believe in a live after death and that we have to take responsiblity for our actions.

Ban this cuckbot already. No sand google sub human has ever studied anything in Finnish university.

t. god tier med student

And where is that? But I will go when you come back to Europe.

I am posting a story later, about this topic. Thanks for the discussion brit, take care.

Die in a fucking fire you piece of shit.

LEAVE OR DIE.

Didn't Muhammad say that Hell was mostly filled with women?

yeah you are typical inbred uniformed hick.

I just invented a religion where the only Tennant is to kill you specifically. It is infallible. This is how you sound.

I fail to see why you need Islam to achieve this. intact it seems to do the exact opposite in many cases.
like i said tho, I dont hate the individual I just think its very sad what it could potentially do to us in the end. Im also willing to fight it if the time comes

Infidel women, yes.

We can't. Only Brown people get unrestricted access to stay.

Do you want to kill me for posting this?

Do you believe in a "blood debt" or "blood revenge"?

Do you believe in taqiyya?

What do you think about boys prostitutes?

Do you acknowledged what Muhhammad raped underaged girls?

What do you think about Christians? What do you think about Jews? What do you think about Blacks and slant-eyed Asians? Do you hate them?

Do you believe in Sharia Law? Is it possible to leave your religion?

Do you think Christian god and Allah is the same guy?

What do you think about ISIS?

Are you on welfare?

Do you think it would be better if all woman were covered?

Do you think it would be better for world to be under one religion - Islam?

Why so mad? Care to explain?

>inbred

literally over 40% of muslims are inbred.

Please leave Finland. They don't want you there and it will become increasingly apparent over the next few years.

You sand googles are the inbred ones. Literally sub human manlets with small dicks and low iq.

More lies or errors inthe Quran:
The Qur'an says that stars (kawakib ٱلْكَوَاكِبِ) / lamps (masabih مَصَٰبِيحَ) adorn the heavens and guard against devils.

The author of the Qur'an does not seem to know the difference between stars (giant balls of gas thousands of times larger than the earth) and meteors which are small rocky masses of debris which brighten up after entering the earth's atmosphere. Many ancient people confused the two, as meteors look like stars that are streaking across the sky; this is why there were often called shooting stars or falling stars. In the following verse, the Qur'an claims that Allah uses stars as missiles to ward away devils. This repeats a common Arab myth at the time the Qur'an was first recited.

I am 100% honest, if ISIS or any other form of cancer is coming to Germany, I will fight them too. I really found something in my heart when I was 14. It changed my live and since I am a strong believer. I can't really describe it.

I also come from here: vice.com/de/read/dortmund-dorstfeld-vom-hausbesetzer-zum-nazi-kiez-885
A place where a lot of nazis live in Germany.

I actually get along with them and they think that I am "okay in their book". The sad thing is, that I believe there are thousands like me out there that suffer under the inbred idiots that are shouting "Islam" while killing innocent people.

What Qur'an verse? [citation needed]