Is there much political correctness, feminism and LGBT pride here?

Is there much political correctness, feminism and LGBT pride here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdni.luscious.net/Mobiuskid/930/lusciousnet_lusciousnet_tumblr_nof6q0nkvg1usbly0o1_250_435660768.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's increasing over here thanks to youth brainwashing, but then again, a lot of people don't eat these things up and are against it.

this is where the jews grow transexuals.

man that is one giant collection of sadness

There is a lot, I've been to Brazil and literally people have dumb tattoos in their necks and hands. They still get employed in many things, such as: clerk, waitress, valets, etc. They look pretty awful with those tattoos, and since it's so common, it's not a sign of rebellion anymore in Brazil.

It started growing here, slowly, thanks to what the US sends on the media.

Unfortunately, yes. It's not that different from other countries in the sense that the media and (((colleges))) are heavily biased in favor of expanding the globalist/leftist ideology, but at the same time it's basically exclusive to gen z idiots.

No, they got bigger problems like corruption, no money, they're niggers, no food, ebola & aids and Isis

Ooops I thought this pic was africa

>People are posting my meme
feels good

South American trannies are the fucking best. I fucked at least 20 during the Rio Olympics.

My next trip is gonna be to Colombia. Bogota -> Medellin -> Cali. Going in April, super stoked.

Wait is that Africa, South America or Florida?

So much for a "master race", huh? We sure as hell fucked you over. Probably took at least 10 IQ points from the average German.

>Medellin
Enjoy getting kiddnapped if you're white

Are you an American tourist?

kys

enjoyed that watch more than I expected

If it's Florida ya I live her is gay as hell haha and it's fucking obams fault. Like me and my dad and my step day terry was calling this one fag a fag and thus fucking girl was like "haha nooo you can't" and it's was super dumb

Looks like your knowledge of Colombia stops with Narcos.

almost took an eye out watching that

You're right, Master. And I would like to appollogize for the 6 million again.

>Wait is that Africa, South America or Florida?
Dusting off my geography skills, pretty sure that's EspaƱa.

I haven't seen Narcos. I'm purely visiting cities based on tranny density

This

Christian values are alive here.

It's okay, as long as those 3 new submarines for our navy are subsidized heavily by the German taxpayer, as usual.
By the way, thanks for taking in all of those niggers after we closed our southern border to keep ourselves ethnically clean :)

slowly? are you kidding right?

You're a sicko

Don't push your luck, boy surrounded.

yes

A lot, but most uf us just don't give a fuck.

Maybe, but at least I'm living my life doing what I love.

Where's my dad

cdni.luscious.net/Mobiuskid/930/lusciousnet_lusciousnet_tumblr_nof6q0nkvg1usbly0o1_250_435660768.gif

Tranny bashing is still a thing here. And than to the armed war that the commies had here, we will not elect anyone from the left for at least another generation

Got a higher quality version?

Montevideo, don't break my heart
I was hoping your neck of the woods was untouched from PC fascism
When I visited there I didn't notice it but then again you guys speak Spanish so fast maybe I missed it

DUDE

Fuck Universidad de Chile, especially JGM campus.