CLINTON GAINS 4 POINTS IN 1ST POST-DEBATE POLL

Cred Forums fags BTFO, nice work with all the rigging of the online polls, lot of good it did :^).

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-gains-4-points-on-trump-in-first-post-debate-poll.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/
businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-leave-the-la-times-poll-alone/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCUZ8w4Du2U
businessinsider.com.au/leave-leads-eu-referendum-polls-the-sun-2016-6.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw
snopes.com/donald-trump-iraq-war/.
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
factcheck.org/2016/09/factchecking-the-nbc-forum/
fivethirtyeight.com/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
google.com/search?q=trump money charity settle lawsuits&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS711US712&oq=trump money charity settle lawsuits&aqs=chrome..69i57.9612j0j8&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-foundation-charity.html
factcheck.org/2016/09/trump-on-the-stump/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-gains-4-points-on-trump-in-first-post-debate-poll.html

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>nymag

September 28th

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 47 Trump +4

sure senpai, whatever helps you sleep at night

>literally within the margin of error
its a land slide!!!!11!!

Oh it will be one. Romney was winning by 4+ points at this point and he still got BTFO, Shillary will easily double Obama's margin of victory the way it's currently going.

>pre debate poll oversamples Democrats by 3%
>post debate poll oversamples Democrats by 9%
>TRUMP BTFO

It's almost as if the media has lost all integrity and is trying to create a narrative

Romney won his 1st debate against Obama by like a 40% margin. Sure helped him.

the polls don't fucking matter

they are all flawed (regardless of who they show to be winning)

the brexit polls said that brexit would never pass, but it did

>muh oversamples
I'm glad Trumptards are going back to pretending like the polls are rigged

But Obama raped him come the second. Trump can't do that to Clinton. He wont study, he wont remember, he's got nothing.

It's literally in the poll you fucking retard. You realise actual data exists on how many people in the US identify as Democrat, Republican or independent?

>Brexit meme
Anyone who says this needs to be banned for being so stupid.

trump is faggot

>Trump leading in polls
HILLARY BTFO, MAGA

>Hillary leading in polls
MUH OVERSAMPLING, MUH RIGGED POLLS

Never change, Cred Forums.

Media polls are fucking rigged
They can't rig public opinion polls

Hang yourself faggot

You dont just dismiss polls because of an over sample, or assuming that party identification assumes voter choice. Even more stupid when Reps. are more likely to be polled since they're the ones with landlines.

Gonna let you in on a secret, all the polls coming will show what all the scientific polls were showing already. Going down.

You also do realise that significant amounts of people don't vote in alignment with their party registration? Hence basing it on previously-stated affiliation is folly.

If Trump's leading in the polls, it just means Trump's leading even more than they're showing. If Trump's not leading, it means the Democrat oversampling is greater than Trump's current advantage.
And seriously, they've published the data. They do oversample Democrats by anywhere between 5 and 15 percent, by their own admission.

I don't even have the ability to ironically make a meme this normal.

How long until the normies leave?

Why does the LA Times always have him ahead?

We need to get word to the Trump campaign to save the internet. It's over in 3 days. He's got to ask congress to do something to stop it..

breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/

>3% more democrats polled
>Hillary gets 3% more
yeah, no

Multiple polls showed that Brexit would win, actually. It was always projected to be incredibly tight, despite the eventual result not being entirely expected.

>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-gains-4-points-on-trump-in-first-post-debate-poll.html

also from your source.
As of this writing, the only other post-debate survey is the L.A. Times/USC tracking poll, which has Trump leading by four points, an advantage roughly twice as large as it was at last week’s end.

That poll uses data collected before the debate, mdm8.

HAHAHAHA! There were only 3% fewer republicans surveyed and Drumpf lost a whole percentage point!

It's over, he can't recover. Drumpf BTFO! Say hello to Madame President!

>Multiple polls showed that Brexit would win, actually.
Keep shitposting, Australia. It's all you're good at.

Nice damage control CTR

>"B-But B-Brexit! I m-mean that p-passed d-despite not be-being a-uh, el-electoral c-college, or in a f-foreign country or a re-referendum, b-but since that o-one example h-happened that must m-mean that the e-equivalent F-Farage r-retard in the States, D-Donald J. T-Trump can w-win an-"

You should be banned from voting. Probably cant even vote, retard.

They use the same people every time. Only one that does this.

> (You)
>or assuming that party identification assumes voter choice.

That is not what I'm saying at all. An oversampling of one group will give a skewed image of reality. The confirmation doesn't have to be 100% for that to happen. In reality, party conformation is anywhere between 75 and 90% so even if you're off by 5% that is a very significant error in your outcome.

And yes, I'm saying (((they))) are doing this on purpose to create a TRUMP /BTFO/ narrative. This is how they've been constructing leads and comebacks since at least April. You cannot honestly tell me you've looked at demographic sample breakdowns, compared them with actual US population data and didn't think something was off.

They're trying a new methodology. They're the Gallup of this presidential race. It's clearly an outlier.

Triggered CTR shill

Cool damage control CTR

really made me think, I am now a #HillaryMissile

I have solid information from sources that say one of Hillary's first acts as president is going to be shutting down Cred Forums and all other chans.

You socially awkward virgins are almost over.

So what that's one day of input post-debate? Nobody is calling that a post-debate poll retard, just because they squeezed out a few more samples the day after.

>he does it for free

I bet you think turn out is going to be similar to 2008 as well.

businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9

KEK even Fox knows Trump got BTFO by Clinton and no amount of crying and tempor tantrum throwing will chsnge that!

"Another problem - we know some campaigns/groups of supporters encourage people to vote in online polls and flood the results,"

"online 'polls' like the one on Drudge, Time, etc. where people can opt-in or self-select … are really just for fun."

>JUST FOR FUN
HAHAHAH

I'M WITH HER

Stay triggered CTR cuck

Also note the smaller sample sizes, increasing their margin of error.

Oh look over sampled dems again! Thanks reuters!

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-leave-the-la-times-poll-alone/

Tfw you're the shit-poster: independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html.

>55% of those surveyed intend to vote leave

How does it feel to be a retard?

There are slightly more Democrats than Republicans, but Independents hold a plurality

>damage control
No, that's what Trump's doing right now and what Cred Forums did by skewing online polls. I'm sorry LA Times gets results nobody else is getting, okay, I apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCUZ8w4Du2U

>4 points
Is that it?
Trump did pretty poorly in that debate and if she only got 4 points she's still primed to lose.

>even fox news
>even

You must not have been paying attention, but fox news is against trump as well.

Only two people there support Trump.

Yeah, all 1000 of us seriously affected those million-vote polls.

>Proving him right

We here at Correct the Record's office in San Francisco, Soros Division, are having a great time, eating organic pizza, and playing gender fluid carbon-free darts (non-phallic looking) while your candidate gets wrecked.

>There are good “explainers” from The New York Times’s Nate (((Cohn))) and Huffington Post Pollster’s David (((Rothschild))). Long story short: The poll’s results are weighted based on how people said they voted in 2012. That’s probably a mistake, because people often misstate or misremember their vote from previous elections

I'm still amazed at how disconnected from reality some people here are.

You notice that the data collection range spans 6 days before the debate, right? So the majority/all of the responses would have been collected before it happened, nice attempt to CTR for Donny though.

>Now they want an activist moderator

Otherwise known as the LA times of brexit polls

Yeah and none of them are even journalists.

>debate happened 26th

Honestly how many times has this been posted

>what is a script/bot

Fuck Cred Forums is pathetic atm. You've become everything you used to despise.

Lester holt was not supposed to have an earpiece by the rules, he was being fed lines....by who?

#UnskewedPolls2016

Yeah at 9 o' cock, so the 26th's results arent debate related, retard. Only the 27th's and who knows what the sample amount was on the last day. Thats why its not a post-debate poll, moron.

Online polls are garbage statistics regardless

buy a mirror dipshit

If trunk loses lol will kill itself

I know you are a ctr shill but it's amazing how oblivious most normies are to politics. How are people still undecided? It's infuriating that our elections comes down to fickle low iq uninformed voters

Does it sample after the debate? Than it is a post debate poll analysis ravaged CTR cuck see the gravis poll as well

Yeah nah: businessinsider.com.au/leave-leads-eu-referendum-polls-the-sun-2016-6.

Why is Cred Forums so deliberately ignorant?

>Poll data from 9/21 is an accurate representation if post debate sentiment

beautiful, icry evrytiem

Data from 27th sure is

It's a good thing you're flipping burgers and not doing something important like being a statistician.
Yeah and what percentage of the data is from the 27th?
>7-day interval
>1-day is post debate
>DURR, POST DEBATE POLL!

Yeah Trump goes on fox so often because they are against him. God you a fucking retard.

Do you really believe that anyone who doesn't like Trump is a CTR shill? It's amazing how oblivious Trumpkins are to his manifest ignorance on virtually every single issue. Doesn't know the leader of ISIS, advocates "taking out the families" of enemy combatants aka war crimes, says the Geneva conventions are "the problem", implies he would break up NATO and has a tax plan even conservative think-tanks have all said would add trillions to the debt and crash the economy.

He is very different to most other politicians. He has no legal background or any real academic achievements, hence his complete ignorance of international law and geo-politics in general. He might be decent at buying and selling real estate, but those are not the skills America needs in its leader. He is a genuine retard, just listen to him speak about ANY issue that isn't real estate.

>all of fox is against him except two people
>hannity and O' Reily
>the two people that actually interview trump on a regular basis
>lel all of fox is for trump :^)
>fox is conservative, that must mean they 4 trump even doe gop fought trump every step of da whey :^)

lmao, can't wait for november.

You're going to be the first faggot swinging from the rafters

Trump is far from perfect but he's far superior to any other politician vying for the presidency this year.

>regularly calls in to fox and friends
Megyn Kelly is not the entirety of fox news retard.

>because people often misstate or misremember their vote from previous elections
What the hell kinda bullshit is this?

Trump will lose then crybaby that he was cheated and really won you assholes will buy it

He most certainly is far from perfect. He has decent ideas regarding campaign finance reform, but outside that he has displayed astounding incompetence. He just has no idea how the world works, hence why he implied that he'd help Japan get nukes, asked top advisers "why can't we use" nukes, didn't know who Hamas were ever though he's supposedly Israel's greatest friend, had never heard of the nuclear triad etc. He literally lacks the most basic knowledge of things that are essential for any leader to know. If he can't even name the leader of ISIS, how can he possibly have developed a plan to defeat them? He just lies blatantly and without compunction. Clinton is corrupt and will do nothing but extend the status quo, but at least she's competent. At least she knows not to order war crimes and help other nations obtain nukes; the same cannot be said for Donald.

Dance, kangaroonigger, dance.

I know. It's nowhere near 9% though

>you assholes
So you are basically saying that you are not form here, but someone from the outside who came here to call us assholes?
Fuck off shill.

Cred Forums will run "who really won" online polls the day after and cite it as evidence of a conspiracy

Hello shill.

If you think you understand international politics better than Trump I'd say you've either bought into some very silly propaganda or are delusional.

>If you think you understand international politics better than Trump I'd say you've either bought into some very silly propaganda or are delusional.

Are you serious?

Um he literally could not name the leader of ISIS. I can. He couldn't identify Hamas or what they do. I can. He thought ISIS was created during Obama's presidency. I know they're not. He said "Putin is not going into Ukraine". I know he's been there for over 2 years. Please tell me more about how he knows more than me? An average Year 9 students knows more than him.

Quite, everyone seems convinced they are more intelligent and knowledgeable on the subject than anyone else. Judging by the things he cited, he's definitely fallen prey to silly propaganda at least.

Adding on to this: these are the absolute basics. I despise people like Cruz and Rubio, but they would all know this, and far more. Trump is special in his complete and absolute ignorance.

So Trump saying we should shoot at Iranian boats, for example, means what to you? That he's knowledgeable?

The election is over

New Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters
Over samples Democrats by 24.3%
752 Dems 570 Republicans used in the poll
>Clinton is only +6
Heavily under samples independent voters as Always as they are 219 out of 1705 sampled.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
web.archive.org/web/20160928191313/http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Oh fuck guys I can't remember who I voted for last election! I think it was Obama. Wait, no, it was definitely Romney. No, hold on...

Please tell me what propaganda I've fallen for? Trump also stated that Obama was the one who decided to pull troops out of Iraq, when it was all planned under Bush, and was a plan Trump himself actually advocated for on multiple occasions. Not to mention his support for the Iraq War and Libya intervention, which is recorded and on record, yet still he flat-out denies it happened. But please, furnish me with some examples of his extensive knowledge of world affairs? I'll be waiting a long time I fear.

a fucking ausfaggot

She's been cleared of any wrong doing and/or apologized for them. What's there to talk about? If she's not already in jail, then it's a pointless to discuss.

>752 Dems
>44.1% of 1,705

>570 Reps
>33.4% of 1,705

11% difference

Stupid Aussie

Trump is the only hope for the prevention of an SJW utopia

Trump was against Libya and Iraq. He made this very clear that anyone who says otherwise is closing their eyes to facts

The only ones doing that are left wing media outlets

Hindsight is 20/20, so his opinion is meaningless, but you're right about that fact that his "advocacy" for Iraq is massively misrepresented.

Except he's the one saying otherwise, here he is saying "we need to take out Gaddafi" in 2011 LOL: youtube.com/watch?v=zuvZQMY9WNw

And he also said the Iraq war was a "tremendous success" in 2004, he didn't oppose it till way after: snopes.com/donald-trump-iraq-war/.

Fuck you must feel pretty stupid right now..

The thing is, Trump is just a complete idiot and his political opinions are moronic and irrelevant, but that means he can't critique anyone else.

>Do you really believe that anyone who doesn't like Trump is a CTR shill?
Yes. You're on Cred Forums. We can literally tell what days you retarded faggot start one of your campaigns, and when they die down. Your autistic, quasi-intellectual way of writing and complete inability to understand Cred Forums board culture also make you very easy to spot.

Nope. Trump never made any statements on whether he supported the war or not. He was simply on the fence. But later on did he express concerns against it
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

Romney kicked the ever loving FUCK out of Obama in the first debate,Trump didn't even do well this debate and he's still ahead, if Trump holds his own in the next two debates he can keep his lead, it's not gonna be a difficult thing for him to do

As oppose to your anti-intellectual way of writing, Norgefag?

Because someone isn't an illiterate retard they must be a CTR shill? Noiceee.

>he doesn't know that Romney won the first debate then fucked it all away with his 47% comments

>Romney kicked the ever loving FUCK out of Obama in the first debate
Not really, Obama was just tired the whole time. Obama was uninterested while Romney was Presidential.
>he's still ahead
The debate was literally two days ago, we only have one post-debate poll.

Trump's support for Libya is one that entails humanitarian aid and a quick strike to take Gaddafi out.

Only the latter happened, not the former

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs

This interview is from 2002. He says "yeah I guess, I just wish it'd be done right the first time" in response to whether he supports the Iraq war. How is that "opposing it before it even started?" It is literally right there in front of you. He lied to you and you're still supporting him? Definition of a cuck desu.

factcheck.org/2016/09/factchecking-the-nbc-forum/

Yes it is called "fact check" but it fairly critiques both sides and has no affiliation with clinton

Actually need to add on to that. Trump was never ahead, he was along side her, at best, and is about to get bunked down in the coming polls.

while Trump gained 35% gain in undecided voters compared to Clinton's 5%. Nice
Trump still has a multi-million person turnout advantage over Clinton. Even Nicer.
I can't wait for the liberal tears in November.

>I guess
This supports my statement that he is agnostic on the issue of the Iraq War. He is simply making a random guess rather than an actual informed decision on the issue which he does later on

Oh wow, Brexit was briefly ahead for a few days, just like Trump has been. Funny how the polls the day before the Brexit vote said it would lose by an average of 1.5%

And it won by about 2%. Almost like they constantly underestimated about 3-4% of the support, which would give Trump a tie here...

Um there was a quick strike to take out Gaddafi. There were no ground troops, just a few quick missile strikes and he was gone. Literally exactly as Trump says in his 2011 video, except he hinted at wanting ground troops. Go to 2016 and now he says "it would be soo much better if we'd just left Gaddafi and Saddam in power". Well, seeing as he supported both those oustings, he's literally saying his own judgement is terrible. Can't you see how spastic he is?

> He is simply making a random guess rather than an actual informed decision on the issue
Trump in a nutshell.
>Brexit meme
You're gonna have a rude awakening in Oceania come November, dude

There were NO humatarian support given. This is what Trump is clear he wanted from any military intervention in Libya.

You got debunked here

You faggots said that in June
>B-Brexit will fail because I called everyone racist
Old whites will come out and vote and all your yoof and shitskins will stay home because that's what always happens. Like Brexit.

You'll cry and whinge about all the old whites, but right now they can still carry an election. Every mid-term is proof of that.

Trump couldnt even be asked to prepare for a god damn presidential debate and you faggots think he'll be able to do all the requisite homework necessary to run a fucking country. You faggots are the most delusional bunch i've ever seen in my entire life. Having a man who shoots off his mouth at the least provocation and tries to pass off his anti-intellectualism as a negative as president should scare the piss out of you fucks. What is wrong with you? This is going to be Bush all over again.

Clinton brings more disadvantages and creates the first step towards the Orwellian SJW world that is slowly becoming reality

Oversampled Democrats by 6% and only win by 4%

Yeah, its much better to elect an egomaniacal layman into the most important office of the most powerful country in the world. But, you know, Clinton sounds like a robot. At least Trump talks from his gut. I mean, he doesn't have a fucking idea what he's talking about but its real, man! Clinto has years of experience and knowledge but what the fuck does she know!

>doesn't know what quasi- means
Thanks for proving my points, you utter retards.

Trump is gonna be quite harmless. His talk is simply to get your vote. He has shown himself to be a political chameleon.

Clinton will bring us a step closer to Orwellian nightmare. And a society where information will be regulated such that it would distort perception of facts and truth without free speech

There'll be more chaos as under HILLARY, more ISIS attacks and BLM attacks will continue

so just to be clear, you don't have a problem with colleges enacting speech codes, kicking people off campus simply for disagreeing, the mainstream media being almost exclusively in the tank for democrats, blm riots, and the government importing more terrorists?

You are an imbecile. Clinton's 'experience' involves jeopardizing national security and getting triggered over frogs

$0.02 has been added to your account

>Clinto has years of experience and knowledge
And what the fuck has she done with it for the last 30 years?

trump was never going to win

fivethirtyeight.com/

>4 points
holy cow, its over

lol 23 percent independents what is this shit

wow i am now #hillfiremissile

im...with.....her.....now

that felt so good just saying those words out loud

it felt natural, give it a try it guys

You moron. An Orwellian nightmare is what you vote for when you vote Clinton

How about you all cum in me

I am a girl

>fivethirtyeight.com/
>Morning Consult
>Echelon Insights

nate pewter is so sad after he failed to predict the uk

More proof that liberals can't into math.

>MUH RIGGED POLLS

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional.

Face it, Trump got spanked by Hillary in that debate, and spanked bad. Trump looked like a loudmouth, sniffling DUMBASS while Hillary kept her cool. It's time to wake up and admit that Trump is going to LOSE.

Just give up, it's getting sad

kek

You leftist cuck

You support safe spaces and thought control

>flag
>saged

Don't pretend that she is completely incompetent. She's accomplished a lot during her career. Trump has accomplished nothing relevent to the office he's running for.

He hasn't proved to me that he has the knowledge or the temperment to hold the office. The debate and his unpreparedness did nothing but reinforce that. I hope Pence knows what he's doing because hes going to be the one running shit ifTrump wins.

I'm a liberal and I have a huge problem with all that shit. Young adults in this country are whinny fucking pussies. The last thing we need to do is coddle these people and encourage their shit behavior. At the same time, Trump is too inexperienced and too easily baited. I think he could do a lot more unrepairable damage than Clinton.

> ITS RIGGED
> as Cred Forums systematically shares polls on exclusively right sites to inflate Trump votes

Christ Cred Forums

She is incompetent and has a bad track record. All those leaks shown us how crooked and corrupted she actually is and her incompetency.

Sorry if you love a policy that glorifies crybabies and force whites to hate themselves. As a non white I have an incentive to support trump for under him, liberal bullshit will not have an accelerated spread across asia. But with Clinton this easily becomes an actual real policy.

We also have actual proof of companies like Google altering search engines to hide and conceal dirty facts about Hillary to fool gullible idiots which are the typical college student and youth today.

I am so sorry if you love security risks and authoritarianism because I sure as hell don't

>Reuters Sep22-26, Hillary +6
752 Democrats, 570 Republicans, 216 Independents

Right on schedule.

> you proved his fucking point you idiot

>Hillary supporters never brigade online polls
>Cred Forums is responsible for Trump having a double digit lead in a poll with 1 million vites

What about these post-debate polls?

So you want a completely inexperienced man in office because you get triggered by fat-shaming blogs?

You can't even use corruption as the deciding factor because Trump is corrupt too. Look into the university. Or the illegals mexicans he used for labor. Or the fact that he used charity money from his own foundation to settle lawsuits on behalf of his business. Neither one of them are morally sound. As imcompetent as you think Clinton is, that will be nothing compared to a man flyong blind while trying to run the US.

Neither one of these candidates are who this country needs. Whoever wins, we fucked up way back in the primaries. Neither one of these ass clowns should have gotten this far. That being said, we are in too delicate of a position right now to be lead by someone who is just now trying to start a political career.

Those things did not out national security at risk.

Those did not create a situation where authoritarianism is to be shilled.

Those did not end up to the humungus corruption of Clinton.

Those did not make Orwell

Clinton does

Clinton means authoritarianism and loads and loads of trouble

I am actually in favor of Trump purely because I know he will help keep the government in a state of dysfunction at best. Imagine having the congress, senate, and executive branch in a constant state of buttfuckery and discontent. They will accomplish nothing and hence we can have a few years of them not fucking us over.

Literally the best outcome at this point. Just burn it down, maybe we can start over.

Choke on your wife's boyfriend's dick

Jesus Christ why does no one ever call these cunts out for their ridiculous sampling

To everyone who supports the idea of letting people flood into the united states. Watch this video. These are the people being let in.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>So you want a completely inexperienced man in office
He is hardly inexperienced. At least 4 billion according to Forbes and a thorough trouncing of 15 other people, albeit many of them were complete pushovers, show that experience does not equal competence. Not only that, Hillary is experienced in making bad decisions. She was all in on getting into Iraq and was a deciding voice into involving the US in Libya. She created ISIS in a vacuum and defends bad trade deals such as NAFTA and TPP until it becomes politically inconvenient.

>You can't even use corruption as the deciding factor because Trump is corrupt too. Look into the university. Or the illegals mexicans he used for labor. Or the fact that he used charity money from his own foundation to settle lawsuits on behalf of his business. Neither one of them are morally sound. As imcompetent as you think Clinton is, that will be nothing compared to a man flyong blind while trying to run the US.

Just because neither of them are morally sound doesn't mean the corruption is even slightly comparable. No one is morally sound so to make that your standard is already setting up for a bad basis for judging corruption.

The University is a case that, last time I checked, hadn't been ruled on. I could sue you for being a rapist who caused me emotional damage, but that means almost nothing without a verdict.

Illegal mexicans being used for labor hardly shows corruption. Maybe you think it means he is hypocritical, but he certainly has held the same view on immigration since the 80s or 90s when he testified to the UN on the matter.

>Or the fact that he used charity money from his own foundation to settle lawsuits on behalf of his business

I haven't ever heard that. I would like to see evidence.

Another example of Clinton's corruption is her dealing with George Soros as evidenced by this e-mail.

I don't know what's the most ridiculous, Clinton leading by 4 pts in a Dem-oversampled poll or shills bragging about it on Cred Forums to prove they're not butthurt about losing so massively.

rigged as fuck

shillary isn't even competent you fucking bullet farm hillbilly - shes so fucking bad at her job that libya is in fucking chaos along with huge parts of the Middle East & North Africa because of her brilliant decision making involving Libya. Shes such a daft cunt she had a fucking furry running her email server and her staff lost devices (illegally) filled with classified info in the mail. She is so goddamn stupid she used insecure devices hooked up to her insecure private server to look at classified information on Ukrainian (ie Russian) govt. internet, and was surprised when her shit got compromised. Hillary is a fucking liability as president, because any time she tries to posture against Russia/any of Russia's interest, she will get a phonecall from the Kremlin threatening to release whatever incriminating shit they have on her unless she works in their interest.

To summarize: Fuck off you cum guzzling, upside-down, koala-fucking, abo-loving moron

google.com/search?q=trump money charity settle lawsuits&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS711US712&oq=trump money charity settle lawsuits&aqs=chrome..69i57.9612j0j8&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Take your pick on the source.

I'm really not a diehard Hilary fan. I'm just don't think Trump has proven he's worth the gamble. He can't even prepare for a debate for christ sake. Its better the devil you know. I really wishwe didn't have to pick between these shit burger

Can't wait to see Trump win
Don't worry, when Trump wins, we're next

only people i know who do this are old people who were registered democrat back when they were racists.

>nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-foundation-charity.html

>The New York attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, who regulates charities in the state, said last week that he was looking into the foundation to see whether it was in compliance with state laws. His office declined to comment on Tuesday about whether it would look into the donations tied to Mr. Trump’s business disputes.

So he might be looking into it? I guess some suspicion is warranted, but this is hardly worthy of the declarative statement you made.

>In another case, the foundation paid $100,000 in 2007 to Fisher House Foundation, a veterans’ cause, as part of a settlement for fines racked up by Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach when it hoisted an oversize pole for an American flag.

That is not an issue since it already went through a settlement process and no objections were made.

>Other unusual donations from the foundation have included $20,000 paid to an artist to paint a portrait of Mr. Trump, and $12,000 for an autographed helmet from the football player Tim Tebow.
Not exactly the spitting image of corruption. I mean sure it is kind of shitty, but buying yourself a fucking helmet or portrait isn't significant.

Also another thing to note is they are almost entirely citing WaPo, Buzzfeed, and themself.

So this is very weak evidence of being corrupt in even a fraction of the degree Clinton is.

Trump is definitely worth the gamble over someone with as bad of judgement and character as Clinton.

Dem PID 8% > Rep PID.

OBAMA only won by 4%

Dems BTFO!

Dems BTFO!!!!

.... oh wait.

I HURT MY SELF TODAY

that's not exactly how he said it

he said
>yeah i gu..... guess so... ughmm, i wish it wa.. i wish the first time it was done correctly

not once did he actually state "yes i fully support us going into iraq." he says it was a lot of doubt and uncertainty. i mean he says he "guesses" which right off the bat means he's not entirely sure.

but hey lets ignore the fact hillary voted in support of invading iraq before pulling a john kerry and flip flopping after the party mantra became against it.

>>delusional
The poll is rigged because it is oversampling democrats, simply put.

>>spanked
Only according to CNN.

Let's just ignore that Trump has said "I was against it before it started" soo many times, when actually his only stated view on the matter was agreeing with the invasion. He didn't oppose publicly until 17 months after it started, aka after literally 95% of the planet was already against it too (factcheck.org/2016/09/trump-on-the-stump/). Same goes for his comments on Libya. Enthusiastically supported taking out Gaddafi in a video HE HIMSELF uploaded, but now says he never made a comment on the matter, and thinks Gaddafi should still be in power. How can anyone take this joker seriously? He lies so easily, even moreso than Shillary.

Let's not Forget, Trump didn't have to make any public statements because HE WASN'T A POLITICIAN AT THE TIME. CTR GET BTFO

False

Look at me posting without capitals, you can tell how much I don't even care

...if i use enough...ellipses...no one will be able to question...my claims...because I'm dripping in so much irony...