Is this the first ever successfully denormified meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3514900/pepe-the-frog-creator-matt-furie-is-wrong-about-the-alt-rights-hijacking-of-his-character-being-just-a-phase/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep.

I'm pretty proud of Cred Forums desu. Never thought it was possible considering the news headlines indicate that they think pepe was always a normie meme. Though they probably think that about every meme ever that started on Cred Forums

>/r9k/ tried their hardest to denormify pepe with peepeepoopoo
>Cred Forums does what they could not with ease

Robots btfo

>denormified
All of our memes shall return to their sacred home before our reign is over!

I always said that we should make him racist.

>here's why pepe's creator is wrong and we're right
Bless the doublethink of leftists
inquisitr.com/3514900/pepe-the-frog-creator-matt-furie-is-wrong-about-the-alt-rights-hijacking-of-his-character-being-just-a-phase/

The prodigal son returns

>implying that matt isn't an autistic retard with unfunny comics

I really don't get why he receives so much attention

Yup, I was observing a thread over in /r9k/ they seem pretty pleased over all with the outcome. A few detractors but Cred Forums got the results.

will this usher in a new golden age of memes?

>mfw a green cartoony frog is the representation of the evil right wing racists in the media

way to make the leftists lose all credibility

we memed the end of the left without knowing it

Reminds me of /x/ trying so hard to use magic only for Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and a few other boards to achieve far greater feats.

>new golden age of memes?
Sorry user we will never have a 2005-2007 age of memes again, thanks to social media and normiecore, Baneposting came close but still not the same.

I fucking hate how some normies think we stole their meme.
It was our meme to begin with.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>normies think we stole the meme
Reddit has been accusing us of this since 2011

We need to get word to the Trump campaign to save the internet. It's over in 3 days. He's got to ask congress to do something to stop it.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/

In 3 days Pepe will be deleted from the internet

To be fair we stole it from some canadian webcomic

surprisingly enough, npr actually successfully identified that pepe originated here (though they did not explicitly name Cred Forums) and then it proliferated into the mainstream and then "here" got assmad about it and tried, with success, to denormify the meme

pepe outlived all memes and proved that it is here to stay, it is more powerful than any normie powers , flexible , adaptable , magnificent treasure

>Cred Forums literally shitposted a meme onto the Anti-Defamation League's list of hate symbols just so normies would stop using it

Yes. The robots tried with their disgusting bullshittery, the Normies twisted and twirled pepe from the very roots, but we managed to take him back. This serves as an example of what we must do in the future.

Hey, have you guys ever eaten grass?

Poor Pepe. He was so young.

Absolutely disgusting. I just had debate with some normie earlier over this bullshit. Faggot called it "my favorite meme" and "I'm not gonna let those nazis take it from me".

They are going to come after us all Cred Forums

Hope you are prepared for the storm that is about to come

Pepe got red pilled"

Yes.

Thanks to that famous nazi organization the ADL we managed to snatch victory from the jaws of Reddit.

Kek bless.

I bet the faggot doesn't even know his real name was Feels good man

Yeah, but you say that about everything.

Lol, there are normie Albanians that know of Pepe? I thought our normies were square headed thugs that drove around with BMW x6, and can barely download a pic on the net.

it must be weird knowing some stupid drawing you made years ago is now the center of a social controversy

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

just in case you forgot what memes used to look like. it might have been "the golden age" since they were new but most of them were pretty fucking terrible.