Why didn't MH-17 Fucking Doge!?

Are you kidding me hepcats!? I've flown on a 777 to Vegas, and these things are hella maneuverable. The pilot pulled a sharp bank to line up to the airport that I didn't even think was possible!

cnn.com/2016/09/28/europe/mh17-buk-russia/

I mean when it got painted by radar and it started getting missile lock warning alerts, shouldn't the pilots be taking evasive actions at that point? I thought all these cats were ex-military and well trained in tactics and evasive maneuvers! What about countermeasures or try to jam the missile guidance lock at least! Remember a few years back that those Israelis dodged TWO Fucking missiles on takeoff? Do they just have better Fucking pilots or something?

At the 30,000 feet iit was flying it should have had at least 10 seconds of warning! Fucking drop the drop tanks and self destruct them to distract the missile, or eject all the luggage and use it as chaff? Dive away from the missile in a hard bank at least!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>missile lock warning alerts
Do civilian planes even have these?

weak bait dude

Delete this you swine.

Are you kidding me mate? Why would't they!?

How do they avoid mountains and shit if they don't when it's dark?

Dunno

You cant dodge a fucking missile coming at you at mach 3 in a fucking airliner.

>missile lock warning
>countermeasures
Kek, there are no such things installed in an airliner.

>Kek, there are no such things installed in an airliner.
The Israelis actually do have them, but they're not cheap.

Nah, wayyy to expensive, and it's restricted military technology too

Dude, that's the wrong hole.

It wouldn't have mattered, Putin used to kill womp rats with missiles when he was growing up in Siberia.

>light luggage on fire
>jettison out hatch
>heatseeking missile blows up suitcase of old bloomers

Problem Russia?

They weren't American

Civilian planes don't come with rws you loon.

Bull crap, everybody knows airliners have thrust vectoring nozzles, flares, ram coated hulls, and the pilots are all ace fighter jet pilots

I think the real question is why it flew 2000 ft lower and 300 miles to the north of it's usual route.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html

OP is a faggot. Move to Canada you fucking leafaboo

Not really

nu/pol/ fucking loves bait

it's 90% bait threads right now

I heard that Israeli airliners have radar warning receivers. Not even memeing.

It was a cleverly disguised long range bomber that was dispersing chem trails

Probably, how many of theirs have been shot down? I know way back in the 80's a South Korean airliner got shot down by Soviets but

Is this a joke ?
Or do you have tism ?

because.........THEY ARE FUCKING AIRLINE PILOTS TAKING PEOPLE ON FUCKING HOLIDAY NOT AIRFORCE YOU DUMBASS!

This is from a spoopy site and is likely fake. Nonetheless, interesting to consider we have this capability.

>BlindGlint and the Jeddah Mission
>"On June, 5th and 10th, 2014, we tested BlindGlint in Central Europe with promising results"
>"typical wireless attacks such as eavesdropping, jamming and modification, insertion and deletion of messages, are easily possible by anyone with widely available standard hardware and software"
>"wrong label indications, voice replacement, and selective denial of key GNC information during approach can guarantee success of mission provided the missing aircraft does not even know about its real situation, or at least provided it gains that knowledge late enough once the drone has taken full control of the GNC subsystem"
>"It is possible to inject fake ADS-B messages claiming nonexisting aircraft (so-called ghosts) onto the 1090MHz channel. Any legitimate ADS-B receiver would consider these fake messages as indistinguishable from real aircraft, leading to serious confusion for both pilots and air traffic control, particularly under poor signal and visibility conditions, when reliance on instruments is highest."
>"During a virtual trajectory modification/false alarm attack one aims at modifying the position and trajectory broadcast by a real aircraft. This can be achieved by both selectively jamming the actual messages at the ground sensor and replacing them with new ones, modified by the attacker. Alternatively, ADS-B messages can be modified directly on the air."