No wonder she's been fighting ISIS her entire adult life!

>No wonder she's been fighting ISIS her entire adult life!

Uhhh...

Cred Forums ... what did he mean by this?

that she's just playing around and not seriously fighting ISIS

Either he was exaggerating for effect, or it was a slip of the tongue.

Well she has.

"Fighting ISIS her entire adult life"
As in fighting Islam (ISIS ideology) her entire adult life with no success.

who the fuck knows at this point. Hes showing signs of old age memory loss and rambling.

boko haram
al qaeda
taliban
hezbollah

Same shit. She has been fighting ISIS since its inception in 1979

Educate yourselves

(((Marxism))) attacked Iran in the 1970s

(((Israel))) and the U.S. created Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda

she has. if it wasnt isis it was al qaeda or the taliban or any other shitskin muslims

at this point they may be separate entities but they are all part of a larger problem. a toxic ideology determined to exterminate everyone

her whole adult life and they're still there

ISIS is a metaphor

basically she (and other politicians) have been trying for years to do all these things they say they are gonna do, with no success

Not too long before he said that. Hillary mentioned her `fact checking` website that proofs scientifically that Hillary has more facts right in her arguments then Trump.

By saying it the way he said it. Trump prooved on a self-evident basis that you don't have to have the`facts right in accordance with sceince` yet he can still win the argument.

Trumps statement was "she's been fighting ISIS her entire adult life".
Lets check that on a factual basis: It is a false statement.
Hillary has been fighting ISIS in the white house for about 3 years during which time ISIS became massive.
A corrected statement would be: "she's been fighting ISIS the entire time she was in office and under her rule ISIS became massive"
See Hillary wins her game with her silly website, but did she win the argument in the end when going with the corrected statement?

imo Trump undermines a large part of her personality with it.

I find this is the reason he said it the way he did. I can also tell you it is not even a thing he consciously has though about not do most people watching it pick it up conciously, but it does impact them unconciously.

When you've been in A LOT of arguing and word fights, you will develop such very complex arguing techniques naturally to undermine an opponent's personality. I am telling this from personal experience but i can only do it when full of adrinaline.
Often times you will only realize much later why you said the things you said in the way you said it and think, moah i am a genious. Also why i recognize probably what happened here.

It was both referencing where ISIS came from (the Iraq War, which she voted at the beginning of her formal political career) and partly hyperbolic for effect.

It's all the same shit under a different name. But I wish even Trump wouldn't mince words, the problem isn't just the violent jihadis, it is the 30% of Muslims who agree with them and say themselves that they will turn violent at the drop of a hat and want sharia law for everyone...and that's American Muslims. Islam itself is a cancer.

All the Skittles are poisoned. Some are just slow acting.

The CIA created Hezbollah which evolved into ISIS

They did this to destabilize the region. ISIS is effectively a branch of our military.

This is what he most likely meant. This fight has been going on since at least the Munich attacks.

Trump just cant up and say all the shit he wants to without normies hating him, thats why he didnt attack hillary harder cuz faggets would think "hes too mean"

He was high as fuck on his Asperger's drugs. I'm starting to think he really has no memory and thinks he is a god emperor.

Trump literally has mental problems. He can barely form a coherent sentence, and then repeats it multiple times.

Thank you for (((Correcting the Record)))

Just bants

did you take him seriously when he said "why not?" when she said he's going to blame her for everything

>implying the people running ISIS weren't the people running Al Qaeda

ISIS = Islamic State = Islamic Extremists/Terrorists

Anytime, faggot.

I thought Trump was supposed to lose the first debate?! I can't fucking believe this?! Trump said we'd be tired of winning but I thought he was just joking!

That was glorious trolling. Absolutely top tier.

that shes a failure who has been fighting isis for damn near seventy years with no success. trump is all about success.

He meant that she's been involved in the upper levels of the political struggle between Islam and the West since she was the First Lady. Her political ambitions suggest that she contributed to Bill's handling of the problems in the Middle East as early as 1994 as First Lady, then in the US Senate and then as Secretary of State, which means that she's been at this for 20 years and hasn't stopped the problem from worsening.

That's what Trump meant. He's just not that good with words to be able to say it on the fly.