NIGGER CONTROL

So my government just made (2 weeks ago) nigger control squads in preparation for this massive storm. And i've been put in charge of one.

Now obviously we can't call them nigger control squads, to the public we're known as emergency public order response.

We consist of 2 policemen and 12 SES volunteers.

You might have heard about south australia and other parts of the country being battered by storms?

Well our job is to assist in situations like this (we're on standby right now) and in situations of possible civil unrest in the future.

On the surface we appear to be there to help keep law and order and assist people in need (which we will do) but our real goal is to HUNT DOWN NIGS.

The government expects in situations like this that the immigrants they imported (sudanese niggers) are going to try and commit more crime since emergency resources will be tied up.

There are multiple SES/police joint squads now all over, filled with good honest white lads and we're ready to break some fucking nigger skulls.

Best part is, the government is going to have our back if shit gets hairy. We're just there to help assist people and if we happen to "Accidentally" run into violent criminals who knows what could happen.

We will be portrayed as heroes of the community, because we are.

We're going to be doing god's work.

This is our government's way of giving us a silent nod without letting lefties know just how much they hate niggers.
Do you americans have a similar thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ses.sa.gov.au/site/home.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, don't you lads wanna hear about our first mission earlier tonight?

It was actually kinda uneventful, but we were so fucking ready to bash some niggers, the lads were riled up hard.

We go back out on patrol soon and i'm really excited, i hope we catch some niggers in the act.

We're patrolling a heavy sudanese suburb too, so this could get good.

keep us posted based Aussie senpai

will do mate, you guys got anything similar in america where the cops work with volunteers to assist in crisis officially (and unofficially bash nigger criminals)?

I'm really excited to be a part of this, when i signed up for the SES to help my community i never thought i would get to be BASHING NIGGERS.

If they commit a crime, we're gonna go to town on their ass. It's cool as fuck, we get radios and shit like a tactical team and the cops are teaching us shit.

We've even got our own suburb to patrol and keep safe and i lucked out and got one filled with sudanese!!

bump.

cheers mate

you lads got any questions for me?

How /fit/ are you and rest of your squad?

Not me. But please post photos if you get the chance. I'm just super interested. Thank you

What are they teaching you exactly? What weapons?

i'm quite fucking fit, it's why i got put in charge

i'm going to wear a go-pro next time we go out, keep this thread alive and i'll come back from our next patrol with video. we leave in 20 minutes, doing a quick patrol before we head back to SES command.

teaching us how to suppress niggers, some hand to hand combat, disarming a knife

Then again we're all carrying axes as part of official SES gear and work in 2 teams within each squad, each with a police officer who's armed with tazer/gun.

oh and to elaborate, rest of the squad is decent fitness, one guy's not amazing but we signed up thinking we would just help the community...we had no idea we would be a nigger bashing squad.

obviously the government is not SAYING that...but we all know what they mean when they're telling us how we're going to go about ensuring public order is maintained during crisis times.

we're getting a lot of leeway.

we also have a chick on the squad, which is superb. if we end up bashing niggers she's gonna pretend she was scared and us brave volunteers did our civic duty. She hates nigs as much as any good aussie does.

there's no way for lefties to spin this to their side if we get in a confrontation, since we're officially out there helping people survive a monster storm.

fuuaarrk, sounds like a bunch of fun

>tfw can't go around punching niggers

why even live

This is cool as fuck sempai, just be careful with one thing.

>Best part is, the government is going to have our back if shit gets hairy

Do not trust the government. At all. They never had your back. Is shit hits the fan they will need a few patsies.

inb4 this thread is an sjw trap and gets posted in the mainstream media to show how mean and evil alt right trolls are, their sick racist filth should be banned

I only learned a little, but disarming a knife is pretty fun for training. Do you cross your hands when you have a knife coming from below (most dangerous attack)?

What kinda heat you packin? Any blades?

I dunno if we have "official" police vanguards for handling nogs, but my area has a very high KKK force. They even have a 1-800 emergency hotline lol.

see We are filled with volunteers, people the community fucking LOVES. Unlike cops, we have near 100% love from the community, loads of us are firefighters in our spare time too.

If a confrontation starts...the public instantly will fucking know we did what's right.
you twist your body to the side apparently. We've been given stab proof vests as well.

Just axes, chainsaws.

We have a fully armed riot cop with us though.

6 blokes with axes and a cop packing heat, i would love to see a nig try something.

Why do you have chainsaws and axes?

Twisting? Sounds weird, but I don't know this stuff.

And now just how armed is this riot cop?

Because we're SES.

SES stands for state emergency service, we help deal with fallen trees and shit.

We have an actual reason for carrying them.

>natural disaster crisis teams
>why do you guys have axes and chainsaws
this is almost certainly a bait thread btw

OP said he'll bring a GoPro, maybe that'll be proof if he livestreams it and gives a exact timestamp too.

ses.sa.gov.au/site/home.jsp

This is what the SES is.

You twist or sidestep apparently so you're not in the path of the blade, then you grab the arm he's stabbing with and twist it.

It's all pretty new to me too, i signed up for this to help my community, i never thought this would be happening.

It's awesome though.

No bait thread, we're there to keep order and help people out during this fuckhuge storm.

But the higherups said that if we see anyone looting/taking advantage of the chaos...we're authorized to use force to detain them. And we have a cop with us to oversee shit.

Then the cop started talking to us about "high chance of sudanese criminals" and i knew what he was getting at.

Keep the thread alive and i'll post a youtube upload.

Leaving in 5 minutes.

>mfw OP obsesses over niggers so much that her wanders off and murders a house full of innocents with his chainsaw
>mfw he tries to claim that the government told him to do it
>mfw increased migration quotas to show how sorry we are for being racist

>turns out SES is really just tree cutting
>OP has been going around maniacally hacking darkies into giblets

...that sounds much more harder and risky than what I go taught. You cross you hands at the wrist, side back a bit and then do some martial art magic where you somehow spin the arm a little, knocking the knife out and finally grab the arm, twisting to the left if it's the right and vice versa. I don't remember them too well, but they were all simplistic and easy, you needed reflexes and a bit of strength.

cheers m8, kick the shit out of an african or arab for me.