WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING REEEEEE

WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING THE POLLS!? HIS CAMPAIGN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

G-g-guys... This isn't looking good. I thought Hillary won the debate b-but....
Trump has gone up in the polls by 4%... I guess Trump really did win.... I-I'm sorry guys...

But I can no longer support Hillary after her terrible debate performance...

This was th-the first poll taken after the debates....
And trump literally gained support guys...
I'm sorry, b-but I guess I'm no longer a Hillary supporter...

She had one shot to humanize herself and she blew it... Th-this election is over now.... It wasn't supposed to be this way....

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/

ITT: former Hillary supporters explain why we now support trump.

delete

He's not winning every demographic.

Your a faggot. I was a Bernie supporter and undecided and after the debate I registered in California to vote republican. She is a piece of shit. She should kill herself already.

You autistic shitstains don't get it, she doesn't need smart voters fucking up her ignorant voters votes.

I agree. I supported Hillary 100% but the debates really demotivated me. Trump looked genuine and Hillary looked like a robot..

I'm sorry but I just can't support her now.

I used to be a Hillary supporter until that radical, dope smoking communist Bernie Sanders endorsed her.

DELETE THIS

Clinton was never good

Nigga I wenna college n shiet

>it's a almost every major country on earth episode

t. Alt-right

Your demoralization tactics won't win here, trumpshill

This is a Hillary board

STRONGER TOGETHER

Those people are minorities within their own age group.

Its over, retard.

It's treason then.

College kids couldn't even beat Hillary, how could they beat Trump, especially when they are all voting Johnson.

ok nigger

Guys... It truly is over. The polls show that. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I can't even...

Guess I'll have to get ready for trump for 4 years now...

>mfw

I never said she would win, I only said that Hillary supporters are by far the most intelligent voters.

Now post income.

Do it. I dare you buddy.

People with humanities degrees don't count as intelligent.

kek

see

The democratic party hasn't won the college educated vote in 60 fucking years

Obama didn't win the college educated vote, Clinton, JFK, carter.

The democratic party is the working class party you fucking complete idiot

CTR has now resorted to "Yeah Drumpf will win but that's cuz AMERICANS ARE STUPID"

Kek. Salty?

Trump won the debate. Not by much but won over all. Ironically pol posters have been shitposting frantically spreading disinformation.

>tfw being part of that elite small sliver of right wing hard scientists

>The democratic party hasn't won the college educated vote in 60 fucking years

I guess that's about to change.

Jesus Christ. Is it safe to send kids to college anymore?

>Win in polls
>Everyone is overconfident
>Election day
>Everyone that goes out votes for Hilary
It's the same tactic that Brexit used. Hilary is going to win I'm sorry to say.

>WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING THE POLLS!? HIS CAMPAIGN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

PUTIN AND RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE USING BOTS

LETS USE BOTS TO COUNTER THEM IN THE WORLD VOTE POLL

Holy shit the student loan bubble is voting for democrats, much surprise.

Its not.. And you're a fucking idiot

Trump is going to win white males 80/20

No way he can lose the college educated vote winning white males at that margin

>look at meee i'm so smart with my liberal arts degreeee
>votes for the candidate backed by all the major banks, corporations, wall street and media elite
>complains the next day about said institutions controlling the country

INTELLIGENT

>80/20

Sounds similar to the proportion of uneducated/educated white males

Who knew pandering to the SJW and violent Google crowd would fail? You know, like always. Clinton is a moron.

The base of the democratic party is less than high school educated,

Trump has stolen the white portion of that vote. He stole her base, he is going to win and you're a moron

He'll no. Trump supporters will show up in droves to vote just to amp up the butthurt.

I never said he would lose, I said that Hillary supporters are by far the most intelligent voters.

There are far more dumb people than there are smart people. It makes sense that Trump would win in those conditions.

HITLERY BTFO

DETETE

Highest income there is Petroleum Geologist by the way.

> college degrees
Yeah, so including those with shitty humanities degrees. Show me a breakdown only including STEM degress, one with only business degrees, one with humanities, one with social sciences, one with med , law, etc. Watch the humanities fuckers be 90% Clinton and the rest be much closer.

> no source, just a picture
A fucking leaf.

From the article
>"Freeper Hawaiian noted: “Guys if this poll is remotely true, Hillary is toast. She will never do better and Trump will only get better in these debates.”

Kek. It really is over. Celebrate when?

Delete your account

5 pesos has been deposited into your account

THIS

>implying the intelligent voter didn't make my iced mocha this morning

>forgetting that the democrats rely on nigs and mexicans which are NOT intelligent, nor educated.

they always conveniently want to leave out the fact that democrats have a large base of uneducated darkies

This is supposed to prove a point how? Kek.

That's obviously the false narrative the MSM has been portraying so that people will think that all intelligent people will vote for Hillary. It's actually a pretty good idea. Make people feel stupid or racist for voting for Trump. Typical democrat manipulation of the public but I don't think people are falling for it this time except for the really stupid faggots.

If only high general intelligence made someone better at determining correct political ideas. It appears to have to opposite effect, probably because of social pressure and increased exposure to incorrect information.

Straight from the FEC database. You'll never get anything more reliable than that.

It matches observations too, Silicon Valley overwhelmingly voted Hillary. There's absolutely nothing suggesting that there's anything wrong with those statistics.

> Win in polls
> Everybody is confident but not retarded like Britain libs
> Conservatives get their ass off the couch and go vote instead of shitpost on Reddit
> real election is better for Trump than polls
Fixed it, faggot.

>all intelligent people will vote for Hillary

Yes. Unless you can rationally prove that this is not the case.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR TRUMP CAN'T WIN REEEEEEE

can we talk about the niggers and spics you leave out of this conversation?

If you actually look into it, the democrats have MORE uneducated voters. they just aren't all white (some are).

> straight from FEC database
> provides no link
Fucking leaf.

Clinton does better with elites who don't have to rely on employment in real jobs or are subject to the results of her criminal pandering locked behind their gated communities. Basically anyone out of touch with reality.

walker .. knife in head !

who here got the bollocks ???

remember when you found out the democratic base is actually dumber than the republican base, because you included darkies?

Tears running down my face, all is lost now. How could I ever have hope again??
Every shred of hope is vanishing as fast as she's falling. She's our hero, she can't fall can't she??
M-maybe I'm going to have to vote trump?

i'd be surprised if Clinton supporters could even remember to go out to vote. They're too busy get offended by someone debating them online

>Unless you can rationally prove that this is not the case.
Your own infographics show that many college grads are voting for him.

Which is a complete aside from your obviously flawed logic. There's no need for us to prove something to make it true.

I'm going to keep calling you a moron..I can not tell your how much it hurts my brain to hear 17 year old know nothings talk about the democratic party being the party of intelligent voters.

The democratic party is the working class party, it doesn't win the intelligent voters it never has. It is the party designed for the working class.

It also doesn't do its fucking job anymore.

>will permanently disregard the fact that blacks and mexicans automatically make the democratic base dumb as fuck. like, even dumber than whites.

There may be some democrats that are dumber than some republicans, it may even be that the average democrat is dumber than the average republican.

But it is undeniable at this point that the more intelligent you are, the more likely you are to support SPECIFICALLY Hillary, not necessarily the democratic platform. It's just not debatable.

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Try being a right wing physician. In the UK of all places where our medical organisation (BMA) supports hurr durr refugeeeees

>most intelligent voters
Should be likely disqualified from having intelligence. Serious absence in critical thinking and rationalism with a strong chance in being misled in them. Also this ties in with lack of awareness/observation. Also not likely able to have intelligent conversations without emotional charges.

>still in denial that mexicans and blacks are not intelligent

>still pushing stereotypes that blacks are all the same

>still pushing stereotypes that mexicans are all the same

>not recognizing that they have varying degrees of intelligence

>not recognizing that they have varying degrees of education

>thinks education = intelligence

>is canadian

you might be gay son

Wrong

How embarrassing for you

Well I supported Hillary and even did some posts for CTR but now even I can see that it's over for her, I'm supporting Trump now.

Why did Silicon Valley vote for Hillary?

I was a huge Hillary supporter this election, but when Trump was the only one bringing up the bubble were in that the Fed keeps fucking with to make Obummer look good with the economy, I took a pause and stopped thinking about the other issues for a moment.

At the drop of a hat the interest rates could go up and melt this country down. Social issues won't be the problem if the country implodes.

I am now a reluctant Trump supporter. It is for the best after all.

See this:
Racist Democrats like you are disgusting

> silicon valley nerds
> into cuckholdry as a result of bullying from high school
> hence vote for Hillay

you're confusing fucking degrees with intelligence, milkbag

why are you ignoring the fact that we only focus on the intelligence of whites

>if i wasn't a retarded canadian i might realize that silicon valley throwing money at clinton is because of h1b support.

> support Hillary even if not the Dem platform
> intelligent

I can't fucking understand how she lost to that orange egomaniac, but I guess we have no choice.

IT WAS MY TURN REEEE

Oh that's some nice damage control.

So far all you've done is talking shit. If you can find an example of a highly intelligent group of voters that support Trump, then ok. If not, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Hey leaf.

Whatcha knowin'?

I've come to see your shit posts flowin'.

>"highly intelligent"

plz define

RIP HILLARY NEVER FORGET

Bernie: DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO SHIT SUCKS BUT I'LL MAKE IT BETTER

HRC: FUCKING TRUMP! TRUMP THIS TRUMP THAT! RACISM! AMERICA'S OK AS IT IS!

HRC should go DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO every time, and every time, force Trump to justify not giving free shit.

She shoulda put BErnie as her VP. Would have made winning EZ. Yes I'm aware that she had obligations to Kaine.

This. How social issues can be on the same level as something that bring everything down like a house of cards I don't know.

>Hillary looked like a robot.

She really did. Just... a series of released lines. It was like she was phoning it in. There was no passion. No energy. Love him or hate them, at least with Trump and Sanders (especially sanders) you got the impression that they have deep personal feelings about the direction America is heading in. They're pissed off about a lot of things, but not with Hillary. For her, the world is roses and peaches and the status quo is just the best thing ever. It fucking makes me sick. Are voters 6 year olds? Idiots? Hillary seems to think so. Voters OUGHT to be pissed off, left AND right. There's plenty to be angry about for everyone - except for Hillary. She's as zen as a hindu cow. It makes me want to PUKE.

Educated and successful in a global, competitive environment.

>your shit posts flowin'.

We're leafs

Our posts blow

i think i can explain the trend realistically. So people who vote for trump have some college right? Maybe they aren't smart. But what does college really teach? Indoctrination. These people do not vote hillary because they are too stupid to listen in class. They are NOT brainwashed. People who vote hillary are brainwashed, they may be "smart" but not smart enough to realize indoctrination when they see it.

delete your account

>a series of released lines

Rehearsed lines.

She's like an android. It can mimic sentience but you know the lights aren't on.

>liberal art majors vote for hillary
hmmmm....

So much to that

>working on PhD in English
>voting for Trump
Get MAGA'd.

If you have a high IQ, you support Hillary.

I've never seen anything that disproves that statement.

No intelligent people endorsing Drumpf, no areas likely to attract a high IQ population that didn't vote for Hillary, no polls showing that intelligent people didn't overwhelmingly prefer Hillary, nothing.

No intelligent posts on the internet from Bernie or Drumpf supporters, nothing but chimpouts, retarded conspiracies, bullshit and general frustration with their inability to understand complex issues.

Everything I've seen shows that intelligent people support Hillary.

And it just so happens that the polls and data confirm my impressions.

8 years ago I would have let her suck my dick

now, I'd let her make a birthday card with glitter on it.

Cred Forums

Also reminder how many Berniebros were terrorized by the election fraud of simply not knowing they had to register in advance to vote. These polls are tilted by Hillary supporters who are going to try to vote on Twitter in November.

>lives in canada
>acts like he knows voters
really makes you think as your prime minister would say

also

The super wealthy.

why are intelligent people poor

>educated, working in global competitive environment

>making less than 30k

Hmm..

All I've seen from Hillary supporting scientists (of those who will speak their political mind) IRL is virtue signalling, "I'm a good person and I think Trump is a racist!"
VERY high level argument right there.

ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE
>ALL RECORD CORRECTORS UNITE

>Get hopes up reading OP
>Look at article
>Questionable-as-fuck website
>Polling done by Breitbart
>"Website Twitter" is just run by one random guy
>He retweets tinfoil shit from "ALWAYS TRUMP" accounts

Tell my why you didn't just get my hopes up for nothing.

>If you can find an example of a highly intelligent group of voters that support Trump, then ok. If not, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Isn't the average IQ on pol like 120?

Can they vote? How toddlers feel about Trump?

Because it benefits them economically. Not to mention that most of the Silicon Valley companies donate to her campaign.

To be clear: how all these fucked up polls know, if the respondents are US citizen?

It seems to me illegals can get anything.

>Guess I'll have to get ready for trump until the day the sun falls into the event horizon of the blackhole that appears in our solar system after the "Flight of the Nazdraks"

fix'd. Sorry hillshill, gonna be a dark winter for ya

lol if only

but probably above average

Follow the money