Do you support the use of violence against him?

Do you support the use of violence against him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, he's a faggot and I don't know why people like him or other "Alt-Right" figures. Fuck them all.

wouldnt that violate the NAP??

That's not an argument

Nah, but he should shut up with the: i wuz a philosopher and sheet!

not an argument

DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT

Yes. He's insane and his wife probably is too.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

Yes I do

ONE

I want to see him get publicly spanked in a debate with an actual philosophy professor
Maybe he'd get his shit together if that happened

Do you really want to make this undereducated demagogue into internet celebrity?
Just let him die off.

What IS democracy?

not a single argument ITT

EVERYONE WATCH THIS - THE REAL STEFAN MOLYNEUX

FUCK THIS PSEDUO-INTELLECTUAL EGOMANIAC, DO NOT SUPPORT HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

ITT:
>Cred Forums hates on innocent guy for actually having the balls to speak up publicly against political correctness

When you guys actually grow the balls and invest the resources to do so, you can start friendly fire.

Until then you're working against the cause.

t. faggot 17 year old who thinks he's intelligent because he watches a bald egomaniacal hack with no real qualifications or academic experience talk shit on a radio show helped by his cuck-voiced assistant

>an actual philosophy professor
are you seriously implying that the any of the people who teach that nonsubject in universities are any smarter than him? philosophy is a joke

>innocent guy

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little statist? I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed violations of the NAP

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>ad hominem

Still waiting!

>The subject that forms the basis for all knowledge is a non-subject because I can't handle it

I'm not going to give you your stinking argument, you piece of shit

Not an arguement.

I support violence in capital punishment or self-defense, and thats it.

You're walking in the park with your family and this guy starts viciously spanking your child's ass. What would you do?

>Implying meme degrees prove you're intelligent

Spot the cuck

I think he's a smart person, but a large portion of his "arguments" aren't as valid as he thinks they are.

Film it.

>his "arguments" aren't as valid as he thinks they are.

Wow. That's an excellent argument. Very well thought out, a well developed critique.

>Making the argument that academic experience makes you an expert in anything but cuckoldry and confirmation bias.

Hey it's probably better to be an actual philosopher than someone who deals in pseudo-political incorrectness making shitty videos for reddit teenagers who think they're getting real knowledge and then submit to his begging for donations to fund his worthless project

BTW he's jewish too, your little god of political correctness isn't all that

Alright guys give me some more Cred Forums-approved youtube. I think Stefan makes some great points about race and gender politics, but I disagree with him on many issues and would like more opinions to explore.

ITT: Not an argument memes
>inb4 Not an argument.

>have over 300 confirmed violations of the NAP

I am glad we have finally located you Stefan. I am with the local DRO (dispute resolution organization). Your old neighbor hired us to aresst and try you for repeated violations of the NAP. Please come with us peacefully.

I don't even watch him, I'm just pointing out your non argument

What does Cred Forums think of based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?

Would the shills be so mad at Stef if he wasn't exposing the lies about Trump?

>I disagree with him so please point me to an echo chamber

kys statist. I bet you violate the NAP on your children.

Nope.

Not an argument

I just said I want other options so I can AVOID the echo chamber of only watching stefan you mongoloid. That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop listening to him entirely.

I don't know, as a Jew he seems to like that vox day fucktard a bit too much and this AnCap edginess has to go as well.
But no, violence isn't the solution, not in his nor in Vox Day's case. (But there's still the second amendment folks so maybe it is I don't know)

>Stefan Molymeme asslicker
>Talking about echo chambers

Top fucking kek.

You should try the TYT network (The Young Turks).

They can be a bit left-wing biased sometimes, but overall they provide some very well thought out content, and Cenk is the destroyer of cucks!

I would kill this man if he didn't pay the taxes I forced him to pay. I would initiate so much force against him, the NAP is going to be broken. I want to use coercion against this man. I want him to respect my freedoms but I want to violate this mans freedoms.

Seriously? I dunno what's into the goings of here, but....
>Yes, if I were out drinking(that's when you should make a ru n for it),
well he just got the fucking face man

This face screams to me
>I'm an arrogant faggot that think I am god chosen and most brilliant retard in the world
ugh! Because he is

I cannot explain this to you civilized people
>the face
the attitude

that's enough, doesn't matter what he says or does.
>SMACK
Me in the drunk bin for the 6th million time again

Not an argument.

He's red pilled on everything except jews. He raged on stream once about "muh 6 gorrilion", cant tell if he's shilling or ignorant

Still can't argue

SAD

>muh memes

Refer to my previous post, found here -

Oh God no. I used to watch The Young Cucks back in the day and I don't wanna go back.

one dullah.. just one dullah...
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

>realizes he's getting memed
>has to point it out late
>"i-i'm not retarded your memes are retarded"

>mfw

my sides

Stefan speaks the truth. Why do you want to hear falsehoods from others?

I suggest you watch his videos on defoo-ing.

Can you explain what the fuck this post means? Jesus, even with English as a second language you shouldn't be writing things that are so incoherent.

There's seriously no other smart right-leaning youtubers who respect traditional values and recognize the dangers of mass immigration? You better list a few or I'm gonna spank my kid.

Joe Rogan

I'm being serious. Continue posting "muh funny laugh XD" images if you like, I'll be waiting for a proper explanation from you.

Paul Joseph Watson

That's it. I'm whooping his ass. You made me do this

Nor there is in op's question
whats ur point ?

I am reporting you to the nearest DRO. You will be brought up on charges for violating the NAP. Enjoy prison faggot.

Nope, the only times I support violence are violence in self defense. I support the death penalty because it is simply an extension of self defense, it is a mechanism by which society as a whole can chose to permanently defend itself from an individual who refuses to cease inflicting harm upon other members of society.

So then you support the right of the state to use force to defend itself against a man who is trying to kill it, right?

u a huge gay you can't take that to the bank

he makes good videos it just depends on the subject and guest. You have to listen to him every once in awhile because he gets stale if you watch him every day. Great videos tho!

>this whole post

Not exactly, the State after all is not a person, it's an entity made up of many thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. In and of itself it does not have any rights, only the individuals who make it up have rights. I care about the people first and foremost. The Government should focus on protecting those who maintain it from other bodies of government and individual states should be allowed to decide how they handle the punishment of those who cause harm to others.

I'm relatively new to libertarianism so forgive me if I'm not making sense or if my arguments/beliefs are not clear or internally consistent.

Do you support
me
being shot?

wow its like literally the exact same post with picture and everything from weeks ago. you molyneux shills are probably part of his jewish death cult being punished by having to sit in his musty basement shilling his shit for only donating one dollah

Sad!

Be prepared to be sent many images of his ugly bald mug with incoherent bullshit about "arguments" while the shills dream about sucking his dick and killing their own families because le internet philosopher told them they're evil

I like him generally, he generally believes most of the same things I do, but he relates too many topics to taxes and big government. Not all problems are solved by low taxes and small government. The fucking Roman Empire did not fall as a result of big government and overtaxation, Stefan. It was a factor, but not a major one.

I'm just fucking with you.

Your position does leave an issue as to how the state can legitimately defend its people if it is not allowed to defend itself.

na man you have to roll with the punches, shilljitsu. u cant let them get to you so u just have to shoot the banter back