Trump said he's smart for not paying taxes. Yet you will vote for him ?

What did he mean by this Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10cEm8X_E
youtube.com/watch?v=-WTfoT_y-BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>He's smart for not paying more taxes than he is legally supposed to you mongoloid. He does the same fucking thing we all do.

He meant that taxation is theft

The fucking audacity of an incompetant gov parasite to criticise Trump for not paying taxes.

Taxes aren't charity and they shouldn't be used as such.

We all must pay our fair share, clearly Trump hasn't.

I agree with him 100%
I wouldn't pay taxes either to this corrupt piece of shit government either if I could get away with it.

>Pro-bernie and was undecided till the debate, This was one of the comments that Trump won me over with. Registered republican the night of the debate.

POT HOLES POT HOLES
POT HOLES POT HOLES.

Someone with billions of dollars not paying taxs is apparently ok in the US.

I don't blame Trump for playing well is hand, I blame the country for making it possible.

>if it's not the law, it's not fair

Actually I'm middle class and also paid no taxes. No burden here and no I don't have a CPA working to find my the latest loopholes. Just doing my taxes by the book. Not my fault I give charity. Better my money be put to good use than give it to the government.

But he's running for president of the free world and hasn't paid taxes !! Wtf?!

this

Why do some people think it's a good thing to give as much of your money as possible to the government?

Like Trump said, it's squandered.

He didn't break any laws. So yes, that does make him smart.

This is not hard...

How many people get child tax credits?

Dumb google has 3 kids, makes $20k a year but gets back $7k in taxes? How is that smart?

How about welfare queens sucking our tax dollars down while contributing only furture prisoners to the population.

Fucking op, dumb as shit and twice as ugly.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/

>Still, that analysis confirms that, after all federal taxes are factored in, the U.S. tax system as a whole is progressive. The top 0.1% of families pay the equivalent of 39.2% and the bottom 20% have negative tax rates (that is, they get more money back from the government in the form of refundable tax credits than they pay in taxes).

Pay up faggot.

It does make him smart.

It makes him smart, people don't even want to give change away to homeless bums.

If it was a mandatory thing it would be made illegal to not pay the tax.

He has paid taxes. He pays the taxes he is legally required to pay. What kind of a fucking moron would pay more than that?

Income tax is not the only tax we're subject to.

Holy shit Trump is aware of the Fed kikes.

The bottom 45% or so of households pay 0 or negative taxes.

A family of four with a 50k income pays less than zero.

Of course Cred Forums will vote for him. A strong (announced by an user) majority of anons are right-leaning libertarians.

We hate freeloaders!
>Trump, after benefiting from our taxes and government and logistical structure to make his millions admits to not paying into the taxes that made all that possible
He's not freeloading, it's different this time!

Shit, isn't that exact same scenario your guys' entire argument against illegal immigrants? That they don't pay taxes but then take advantage of the system those taxes pay for?

Why do faggots always forget about social security tax?

If I could use legal means to avoid paying taxes, I would.

Trump followed the law. What kind of business owner wouldn't do everything in their power to avoid unnecessary expenses?

You clearly are retarded, and have no idea how large corporations work. There's a large profession that does this exclusively, they are called 'tax lawyers'. Once your corporation gets to a certain size, you MUST have them on staff, or you'll get nailed to the wall with tax and go out of business.

Please kys CTR.

After all freebies, 20k per year for a single mom with 2 or 3 kids is worth at least 40, maybe as much as 50. That's why people choose to stay home instead of work.

Interesting, that makes OPs argument look even worse.

>Shit, isn't that exact same scenario your guys' entire argument against illegal immigrants? That they don't pay taxes but then take advantage of the system those taxes pay for?
They don't create jobs either, so your point is shit.

>I don't use existing laws to lower my tax rates

>t. leftist cuck

Stop bumping this shitty bait

nu-Cred Forums is such cancer

Voting for a party because the candidate didn't pay taxes?

Are you that stupid, I mean you were voting Bernie, but really?

This. And I can't wait to vote for him.

Btw, I am one of those swing voters your cunt candidate needs.

Warren Buffet has also said he pays no taxes

please note Warren Buffet has also never sent a $100 million dollar cheque to the US government and told them to pay it towards the 7 trillion dollar debt. Warren Buffet just argues the goyim underclass should pay more of their fair share while he continues to pay his SMART shyster accountants to make sure he DOESN'T pay taxes.

This policy is good, however it was subverted when minorities started abusing them. How else do you think Japan encourages it's citizens to have children than tax rebates?

That's your government funded retirement. They give you that back. If you are lower income, they give you that back plus money out of everyone elses pocket.

he's smart for using loopholes to his advantage, doesnt mean he broke the law.

Then how can it be legal for him to do so??
Using the current tax system to save money is smart.

They break the law. This is bad.
Trump has not done anything illegal, hence we should at best, patch the law.

This is not self contradictory.

Your supposed to call him drumpf and include the word racist when brining up his taxes then you get 0.08$ instead of 0.05$.

Taxes are theft and trumps trying not to get robbed

And the jobs Trump creates are only until his latest business venture crashes, so it's not like he's helping either.
But please, tell me more about how Trump doing everything you guys claim to be against is totally ok when he does it. It will entertain me

Maybe if we reduced the taxes on businesses, they would be less likely to research elaborate ways not to pay, and actually pay the tax.

Oh wait, trump proposed that.

>paying federal taxes

Good goy

>Conservatives Are Destroying Our Future

No, Jews are literally destroying our future.

Why should the top 10%, who currently pay 70% of all income taxes (but make a little less than 50% of the money), have to support the bottom 50%?

Trump followed the law. What kind of business owner wouldn't do everything in their power to avoid unnecessary expenses?

You clearly are retarded, and have no idea how large corporations work. There's a large profession that does this exclusively, they are called 'tax lawyers'. Once your corporation gets to a certain size, you MUST have them on staff, or you'll get nailed to the wall with tax and go out of business.

Please kys CTR.

Thank you for correcting the record. 3 cents has been deposited into your account.

Piss off, he probably pays more sales tax per year then your whole neighborhood combined pays in income tax.

Flat tax. Simplified tax code would put an end to this. BRB why didn't you just give the govt. more money than you legally had to? What a dumb argument.

>We're going to be getting social security checks in 50 years

They robbed that piggy bank a long time ago. Social Security and welfare are only different in name.

>if we make it easier for businesses to rip us off, they'll rip us off less
Oh my sweet summer child, you really think business practices nowadays are a matter of market necessity...

I thought that image is a photoshop, went through the video and it is real.

Are murrifats really that dumb to give 40%+ support to someone who shits on their face without even trying to hide his intentions?
Tax avoidance makes you smart? Wow, what a great country you will rule if everyone takes you for an example.

Yep. And he doesn't even decide how much tax to pay. His accountants make those decisions, and they have a professional responsibility to help him pay the lowest possible legal amount.

>Cred Forums actually celebrating the fact that Trump, a billionaire, boasted evading taxes.

Your tears will be delicious in November

>Trump's assets are divided among holding companies and corporations

>he personally does not pay income taxes because most of his income gets channeled back into his businesses

Do you have difficulty understanding that his businesses pay taxes, but he personally does not pay income taxes?

damn, this really made me think, I am now a #HillaryMissile

>doesn't pay income tax one single year
>a year where he lost money because the economy tanked
>OMG HE DOESN'T PAY TAXES

How do you pay income tax for a year when you have negative income? Are liberals really asking for some kind of "savings tax" for money that you previously earned and already paid taxes on?

Why don't you admit you're just a NEET who doesn't know jack shit about taxes?

good for him. most of the stuff taxes go to these days are totally useless so i don't see what the problem is

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Taxation is theft

I don't blame trump (or his tax people) for paying the bare minimum, but you say this like it's a bad thing. The top 0.1% own 90% of everything and pay for 32% of everything? Whoopity shit. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

And what happens to you when he wins?

>evading taxes

Hey look it's a non-American talking out of their ass about tax laws they have absolutely no grasp of. Or, worse yet, it's an American talking out of their ass about tax laws they have absolutely no grasp of using a VPN to appear as if they are non-American.

Very true. U can't have entitlements like welfare and SS in a society where there is no shame in living off of the taxpayer. The system gets abused.

>they give you that back
hahaha

>this pasta
Funny how ctr kikes are trying to make it look like trump fans are doing the shilling.

Did we watch the same debate? Fuck, Trump talked about Obama more then his own plans, and Obama wasn't even on the stage.
I guess the strategy is to just run around claiming he won in the hopes of convincing folks who didn't watch the debate

Taxation is theft. Trump found a way to not be cucked by the government

He didn't boast about evading taxes. Evading is when you owe and don't pay. He paid what he owed.

And every cent Hillary has is set up to dodge taxes when she dies. Even her life insurance is set up to be paid to a trust.

>And the jobs Trump creates are only until his latest business venture crashes, so it's not like he's helping either.
He's in real estate development. Those projects take a lot of time. Providing years of employment at a time isn't helping, sure.

Lmao but he was saying how "smart he is" for not paying ANY taxes. So my neighborhood does pay more than him.

They could have treated social security like they treat the thrift saving plan but that would stop them from being able to constantly rob that cash reserve to fund dem programs.

>he hasn't

he has 34,000 at work, all paying taxes because they have work.
he has lots of businesses all paying taxes.
he makes deals, deals eventually make taxes.

Am I a thief because I claim legal exemptions and a homestead credit greatly reducing my property tax?

I would, but I'm a little busy working on my Phd in accounting.

Willingly letting the government take advantage of you isn't very smart, user.

Fellow American to confirm this guy is a fucking moron. Taking advantage of loopholes in the law to not pay taxes may not be illegal.. But it makes you a total piece of shit. If you disagree, you're a piece of shit too.

Shills aren't as entertaining as they used to be.

do you incorporate your earnings somehow? i want to stock trade and do this, i haven't gotten around to doing so though

I stay happy too. trump will provide us non-americans multiple funny moments. It will be like watching a child trying to drive a car.

>americans celebrating the fact that US tax system allows for billionaires to evade taxes

>any

It clearly says Federal taxes in the op. Are you a shill or just dumb?

Stop taking any tax refunds or tax credits and then you can speak user.

You don't think the government is going to continue supporting poor people when they get old?

SS may not get paid to those of us who earn a living, but I guarantee all the parasites are going to get theirs.

He has obviously paid taxes, he hired an accountant or something so he could pay less or no INCOME tax.
You have to be 18 to post here queer.

That's because we converted all the entertaining ones. All they've got left are people who think appeals to emotion and ignorance will change peoples' minds.

I mean just look at the people who think an individual not paying income tax is somehow tax evasion when their assets are held by a holding company. A holding company that, surprise, pays taxes.

>Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Muh online polls with proven Python script hacks (), why don't people listen to them???

Reuters/Ipsos
September 21
2-way HRC/Trump 39/39, 4-way 37/39/7/2

September 28
44/38, 42/38/7/2

Fuck taxes. I'm voting for Gary Johnson

His accountants would lose their license to practice if they ignored tax law to force their clients to pay extra taxes they don't owe.

This is the 10th time I have read you're post in like 3 days. Get a life faggot. Im not even that gay. your statement isn't even close to right

If I could get away with legally not paying taxes like he does I sure as fuck would do it too.

>keeping your money that you earned makes you shit

You are a kike commie

There's a prime quote by a British politician in the first half or quarter of the 20th century that I can't find where he basically quips that the Treasury's role/duty/right is to tax the citizenry as much as it can get away with while its the taxpayers' role/duty/right to avoid paying as much as they can get away with.

Once again, you don't understand the definition of tax evasion.

Not when he rips off most of the people he does business with, it doesn't.
But I'm sure that's just a lie from the "liberal media," huh?

>Trump is more libertarian than Gary Johnson

Tip top kek

It's not illegal (obviously, he's not in jail), though he'll have to pay them eventually. I imagine there's some business motivation in stalling.

So now it's a problem when someone follows the law? Do you pay the IRS more than you are required to? If so, why?? We all know the tax code is broken, that's why Trump wants to fix it.

You sure dont sound like a swing vote

Omg I don't know what Aleppo is now!

No, actually fair share is 90% for you and 0% for him. Pay up fuckface.

His empire probably generates more money for the government indirectly by not paying so much tax but i guess people are just too retarded to realise it.

Rips off "most of the people he does business with?"

Where are you getting this statistic? The guy does business with thousands of people every day. It is impossible for him to have made it this far and not have disagreements on what he owes someone.

That's not how greentext works.

The American presidency is the easiest job in the world.

if there were no taxes there would be no niggers, spics and kikes, you are obviously a JIDF shill.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Fact""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" checkers

this meme is getting old. no information that is presented in bite-sized nuggets is going to be without bias unless it's "2 + 2 = 4"

Isn't the Clinton Foundation basically a way for billions of dollars in bribes and kickbacks to be recycled into untaxable revenue?

>there are grown men IN THIS THREAD that pay taxes
>these same "men" have bank accounts
>these same "men" talk about how much they hate globalist kikes and Rothschilds

This harks to the same misunderstanding about him building his clothing line overseas right now. If you are not competitive you crash and burn....

Would have. He is smart (his accountant is) and honest.

Yes.

Tax returns would like a word with you.

Yes, that's exactly what they mean when they say "fair share."

he pays property taxes on all the hotels and condominium complexes he owns, although he does employ lawyers who try and claim the properties are worth less than they are so he can pay less.

he pays roughly 5 million in property taxes on his 10 golf courses alone

and property tax money is paid to local governments who use it to fund local schools, cops and roads

his federal tax dollars, if he paid them, would go toward the MIC, Hillary's past and future wars, and some gibs to poor people.

You have to have a bank account these days if you want a job, I just keep the minimum of 20$ in there and keep the rest in a safe or spend it on solid assets I can resell like precious metals.

>he's gainfully employed on paper

Hillary and Obama have enough pull with the IRS to target Trump specifically as they have w/ various right wing groups, so they have his taxes already... And if they have his taxes already, it stands to reason if he was doing anything even minorly illegal, he'd be thrown in jail already as a political prisoner.

Actually it makes the government a burden on the middle class. The government is so fucking incompetent that they've allowed these types of practices to be legal.

Trump has been able to take advantage of these things because of the governments ineptitude. He's attempting to get into government to clean up this exact sort of practice.

>he isn't self employed in the road business where his customers pay him gold coins or favors

what did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

If you are a patriot, you will pay your taxes. It is literally the lifeblood of our nation. Without taxing the wealth of the people within the borders of your land, you effectively have no government.
Government does not always spend money in smart places. Corruption is everywhere.
Trump isn't a patriot. He just wants to abuse the system like the rest of the criminals who have acquired millions of dollars off the backs of labourers.
I absolutely do not support trump after hearing him say "that makes me smart"
Not all of us have offshore accounts and tax lawyers. In fact, the majority of us get our check and the government already took what they want before we even see it.
Fuck tax evaders, fuck draft dodgers, fuck anti Americanism.
If you don't like the government go somewhere else and fuck it over.
Here in the great us of fucking a we have the best government.
The rest can claw at the gates

He does pay his taxes.

>falling for the "precious" metals meme

he has yet to prove it.

You just take his word for it because you are a sheep

When did liberals become the new religious right?

>There is no proof he didn't murder anyone, so you just take his word for it because you are a sheep

He meant that he's taking advantage of the same legal loopholes that all rich people take advantage of and that any average person can also take advantage of. He's not breaking any laws by doing so.

Can't say I blame him in the least. If the government says, "You have to pay me 35% of everything you earn. Or if you do some work and make clever decisions you can pay me 0-5% of everything you earn", well the decision sounds pretty obvious doesn't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10cEm8X_E

Do yourself a favor and watch this.

>"taxation is theft"
>"trump legally evaded paying taxes? REEEEEEE"

There was also a great quote on taxes by a colonial American politician made in the late 1700s that went something along the lines of "throw all their fucking tea into the harbor!"

>not voluntarily giving money to people when you are not legally obligated to do so makes you a burden on the middle class
>increasing tax burdens, regulating health care so that you have to spend hundreds of dollars more on health care per month, inflationary spending and provoking wars in foreign countries were poor and middle class men are sent to die isn't

It's all so tiresome.
whew.

>not understanding greentext
>being this new

He gets audited every year. If he weren't paying he would be in jail, dumbass.

But guess who filed a bunch of fraudulent returns and had to refile?

Hillary "I do favors for donations" clinton.

How do you guys get baited so fucking easily by shills. holy fuck

nice false equivalence.

One is trying to prove he didn't do something and the other is trying to prove he did do something. If you can't see why they aren't the same I'm afraid you're too retarded to help.

>doing this legal thing means you're a piece of shit because I say so

>falling for the water and canned food meme

Thanks for correcting the record

tHis desu senpai

He gets audited every year because he is a billionaire who jumps through hoops to screw the country he was gifted with being born in.
He said two things that I take as admission of guilt. The whole "that makes me smart" and the "you would have squandered it anyway"
It implies he knows he doesn't pay his fair share.
What right does he have to be upset?
We are the ones drowning in the sea of debt created by these phony assholes.

>millions of people don't pay income taxes
>Millions that receive tax money that'll never pay a dime into the system for no other reason than not wanting to work

I don't see any person out there paying more tax money than they owe. If the government says by their own rules that he doesn't owe he'd be stupid to pay even a dollar.

He reminded me of Kerry Packer when he said that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WTfoT_y-BQ

More like the middle class is a burden on him you CTR faggot. Socialism with any other race than whites does not work and everytime the word tax is uttered a rabbi in Israel rubs his hands together

This x1000

Not every business owner has the funds to setup up offshore accounts + an army of tax lawyers and accountants to exploit every loophole.

Wtf I hate good business now

>We all must pay our fair share
Cuckier words have never been spoken.

Again, his fucking accountants would get fired and lose their livelihoods if they did not set up his businesses and returns in a way that helps him pay the legal minimum.

Hillary Clinton does the exact same thing. The only difference is we have proof she has been breaking the law with the foundation.

The bitch has accepted hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes.

She also got caught insider trading on cattle futures. The odds against her results were over 1 billion to 1.

>not understanding the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance
God damn leftists are dumb

Didn't Trump say he made $700 million in profit last year from his businesses?

>if you are a patriot
your interest lies in your country, not necessarily your government, especially when
>Corruption is everywhere
what a world where patriot = cuck
>Trump isn't a patriot
Seems pretty patriotic to me once you strip that false equivalence
>like the rest of the criminals
begging the question
>Don't support somebody who thinks they're smart
If intelligence isn't a qualifier, I take it owning a vagina is?
>the majority of 'us'
are unemployed or on welfare, both results of gov't intervention. You don't get auto-taxed if you don't receive a paycheck. Change your occupation if you don't like it, but that green paper is -legal- tender.
>fuck tax evaders
like the Clinton foundation? "charity" my ass.
>fuck draft dodgers
like the Clintons? Bill was already a senator's aid, and Hillary isn't on the draft. Trump showed up but they dismissed him for bones in his foot.
>fuck anti Americanism
like the globalists you've been supporting for the last 20 years?
>We have the best government
You already said Corruption is everywhere.
>The rest can claw at the gates
Which will be open if any other candidate has a say in it.

Your record has been corrected, I wait on baited breath for how you will recover.

He's mentioned before that a lot of his rich friends pay little to no tax and that needs to change. Him admitting that he's paid 0 in federal taxes only shines light on the broken system.

Who wants to pay any more in tax than they have to?

taxation is theft

Fucking right.
I would do the same if I could.
I'm sure the 99% would, too.
How the fuck do I do it, I'm a W4 employee.
They always get something.

thousands of tumblerinas will criticize him for that, while they never paid dime for taxes and they are 100,000 $ in debt for african american feminist barock dance theory.

>You're a shitlord if you don't pay more taxes than you have to!
I swear leftists would be dangerous if they weren't so hopelessly retarded.

>fair share

Like all rich fuckers don't get out of paying taxes. That's why they're rich

>implying he doesn't pay more in capital gains tax in a year than these butthurt faggots will in their entire life.

Rich fuckers pay most of the taxes.

> all the fucking consensus cracking shills on this board right now

Get fucked, if Trump literally made pidgeon noises for 90 minutes and flashed his sack at the end he would be a better president. No one on this board unironically supports an actual half-human geriatric reptile.

Hillary is a bisexual slut who agreed to an open marriage with a serial rapist in the 70s as part of her insatiable lust for political connections. She fucked both of the partners at the her law firm, one is Chelsea's father and the other ended up dead. She's had a HPV-related tumor removed from her tongue, and during her 9/11 collapse a catheter tube C-clamp fell out of her right pantleg. She personally disregarded requests for additional resources for the Libyan embassy, knew it wasn't a YouTube video but lied for damage control, then downplayed her role. She literally appointed a Saudi intelligence asset with connections to SAAR fund and Muslim brotherhood as her closest confidant with "special employee" security clearance and access to her affects at all time. She supported insurrectionists in Libya, collapsed Syria leading to the deaths of thousands, and advanced the Saudi Wahabi agenda in a way that makes 'high treason' seem like an understatement. She peddled influence from the State Dept on the open market and made U.S. deals contingent on multimillion-dollar donations to her phony tax-free "foundation" which gives 6% to charity. She knowingly moved her public correspondence as federal diplomat to a private server to render herself immune to direct oversight or FOIA, which would result in her security clearance being revoked. She or her employees knowingly destroyed 30,000 articles of evidence that were subject to a preservation court order. One of her private infosec contractors is a fucking literal basement-dwelling furry who spilled the beans in plaintext on reddit.

Trump did very well, I would have kicked her down a flight of stairs.

>bu bu but trump said this...
Still better than hillary
>bu bu but trump did this...
>bu bu but trump trump trump

Yes, he admitted he didn't pay federal taxes you fucking jungle-swinging ape. Are you so gullible you actually fall for this shit? Do you really think that's the same as tax evasion?

Lots of entrepreneurs don't pay any Federal Income Tax. Do you think it's wrong that a business owner who takes a $130,000 salary, and invests $250,000 of his personal savings to open a new location receives a proportional tax deduction? He will pay pay no FIT for that year and maybe even get some money back depending on his tax strategy. Oh yeah, that's a super big problem, someone should do something about that.

Even with that, because of one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, and capital gains tax, the 1% of income earners pay 45% of the complete federal tax burden. How much should they pay to meet Hillary's quota of "fair share"? 55%? 65%? At what percentage do these people just shut their business down, or move it elsewhere?

How about the 60% of American individuals who ALSO don't effectively pay federal income tax, and it's not because they are investing in our economy -- it's because the receive more federal $ in programs than they pay in every year?

The problem is that it isn't just Trump doing this. Loads of people are, and Trump acknowledges that fact. His proposal is that, yes, we lower taxes, HOWEVER, we also look to close these loopholes that allow businessmen like Trump to evade taxes completely. Hillary says she'll raise taxes on the rich, but what difference will it make when they don't pay any taxes anyways thanks to loopholes, just like Trump?

So, Trump's not really wrong with what he's saying. He's not the best at articulating himself but he definitely knows what he's talking about.

And he already pays taxes on that monet anyway. We have a system of double taxation. The business pays taxes, and then u pay taxes again if you take any money out of the business.

Yeah fuck trump I don't even claim any deductions or exemptions on my taxes I want to pay the highest possible amount of tax I can - I'm sure all you do too.

But that's PRECISELY why he's so popular, he's honest like the man next door, he isn't a true double faced politician.

yes, but he's a complete liar because he denied one joke he made 5 years ago. That makes him literally Giga-Hitler :^)

zomfg she's a muslim puppet.